Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (19676 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On May 05, 2023
ayourbamie:
You are born again, just that u r still living in sin.
If you do not have proof that you are born-again, you are merely born-to-religion and not Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Tboy222: 6:06am On May 06, 2023
tayooluwole:
I don't know if any body here is in my shoe... Since I was born I have attended many crusade and church services. During any of the services, any time the instruction is prescribed that all who wish to denounce sin and become born again should come out to receive prayers, me no they carry last to follow go out to be born again at that moment. The issue is, my being born again at any point in time doesn't take much time before it expires. Just at the moment I decide to be born again the holyholy will be there but by the time the holyholy run into 2 to 3 days it begins to desolve till I go back to the status quo. The logic behind this is that, if Jesus is to come withing the shortest time that follows the moment of my being born again that means heaven sure me die but if na after it has expired OYO is my case but Jesus will surely consider my seriousness by looking at the number of times I have come to him...

Pls how can someone be permanently born again without much sin ?

Note: he get some things wey Christians go count as sin and wey if ah no do na hunger go kill me...

Christian brothers over to you...

Salvation and faith is a daily walk not a one time event.

Being born again is not a one time event .

Jesus Christ says He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

When you see a Way ,will you Just say " Oh this is a Way to my Father's house, I believe this is the way to my house, I accept this is the Way to my House, and then you sit down on the road and relax without making any effort to keep moving through the way to your House to your final destination.

The same thing applies to Jesus Christ, He is the Way to the Father,the only Road to Heaven, after confessing and repenting of your Sins, you will not relax ,you will keep walking on Him till you die or till the rapture takes place.

How do you walk with Jesus, by reading His Word daily morning and evening and at spare times, by confessing unintentional sins. By asking to give you His grace daily to over overcome temptations. And by by fervent prayer.

And one more thing, anytime you fall by sinning, don't wait till there is a crusade or for an alter call in the Church. Just go down on your knees and ask Him to forgive you . He knows your weakness that is why He told us in the Word in 2 Corinthians 12:9 " And He said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."

So brother or sister keep walking it is a daily walk till you reach home.

I would strongly recommend the following YouTube channels for you to build you up in your faith and strengthen you.

1: Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2: Randy Kay ministries ( youtube)
3: INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
4: trailblazer (youtube)
5: Grace for purpose ( youtube)
6: Above inspiration (youtube)
7: Truly transformed ( youtube)
8: Notsofastbaby (youtube)
9: Deliverance down under (youtube)
10: Delafe testimonies (youtube)

God almighty be with you ,I will be praying for you. God almighty bless you. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Out Of 100k How Much Is My Tithe?? / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.