Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls (27955 Views)

72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians would decide...
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Abfinest007(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
as much as i hate this buhari regime i don't see atiku winnin bihari pdp should present another person

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by jflower06(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
the coward is looking already
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
even in previous elections, Buhari has always had NE and NW on lockdown, but he failed four times for a reason.

Aside Kaduna and maybe Nassarawa, I doubt the actual states in NC that gave Buhari support will be pro-APC considering the atrocities APC has committed in those states...specifically Benue and Kogi states

Also, do not discount SW, they were also instrumental to his win.

Bear in mind, the strikes that have happened this year will also have impacts on the opinion of people

By next year, we will get a clearer picture of how things will pan out

Buhari never had NE/NW lockdown until 2015....unless you have another meaning of lockdown...

2019 election will be the most one-sided election ever held In Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Bizibi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:
When I tell people that Presidnet Buhari has the NE locked even if Atiku runs they say it is a lie.

No matter who contests, Buhari will get about 80-85% of the votes from the NE and 75% of NW. He will probably get 50% of the NC.

With these numbers, it will take a miracle for him to lose in 2019.

Which leads me to say Although President Buhari has not done enough to merit a second term, he will win the elections in 2019.
2019 go shock una.....
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by muykem: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
The result showed Buhari is the man to beat.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by EazyMoh(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
If you think there's a candidate with one head that can defeat PMB in 2019 then you are a baby, politically speaking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by obiageIi(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Only the SW can stop buhari from winning 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by ameh99: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
dukie25:

The Dullard is gradually losing support in the north without people even knowing the PDP Presidential flag bearer.

For yah mind... so you believe this mumu poll abi,,,,
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Adminisher: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
You have to use brains here. For a candidate of a country just emerging from recession, this is a very very good poll for Buhari. The result for the SW zone is interesting. I won't say it is false but APC is TWICE more acceptable in the SW than PDP.
Buhari has won his second term already without even starting to use his incumbent's bag of tricks. Believe me dem plenty.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by karlboss: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pdp please present kwankwaso that is the only person that can defeat buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:
When I tell people that Presidnet Buhari has the NE locked even if Atiku runs they say it is a lie.

No matter who contests, Buhari will get about 80-85% of the votes from the NE and 75% of NW. He will probably get 50% of the NC.

Which leads me to say Although President Buhari has not done enough to merit a second term, he will win the elections in 2019.

Go and ask barcanista or what's that is name again? He analyse the last election more than you did and pdp still lose, just wait till then.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by senatordave1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Keep deceiving ur selves
Is it because it doesnt favour your dead pdp? The poll clearly mirrors my calculation.buhari will massively win northwest and north east(may lose taraba and adamawa marginally),win marginally in north central(losing plateau and kwara or kogi narrowl narrowly and win heavily in niger,nasarawa and narrow wins in kogi and benue),he will narrowly win southwest losing perhaps only ekiti narrowly.as a south southerner,i noticed that buhari's support has grown here and thd noi polls confirmed it.he will lose in cross river and akwa ibom but would get more than 100k votes in each state,may win edo narrowly or lose narrowly like in 2015,will get up to 200k votes in rivers but pdp will not get more than 1 million votes there.he will get up to 50,000 votes in bayelsa,more than 100k votes in delta but pdp wont get more than 1 million.
In south east,buhari may win or lose narrowly in imo,may get up to 50k votes in anambra while pdp will not get up to 500,000 and if apga field a candidate,apc and pdp would cancel our each other.abia and enugu would not give more than 500,000 each while buhari will get many votes in ebonyi.i dont see pdp getting morethan 5million in ss/se,more than 1 million each in sw/nw/ne/nc.i see buhari getting above 10 million in nw,5 million in nE,3 million each in nc/sw.up buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by BeijinDossier: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Unless APC rigs, i dont see how Atiku will not win the 2019 presidential election

Atiku and Buhari will share Northern votes

Atiku will capture South South and South East

Both men will also share South West vote
#teamatikulate

Atiku is winning this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
udemzyudex:

Go and ask barcanista or what's that is name again? He analyse the last election more than you did and pdp still lose, just wait till then.

But Mynd44 also analysed 2015 poll, and was right! The same with Sahara Reporters and this NOI poll..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Patrotism: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is just a survey: In term, Majority of the people that will vote are in the rural areas and do not have access to social media to cast their votes. When these huge majority(who determine electoral victory) are factored in. For Buhari NE will go up to 85%, NW will definitely rise to 85-90%, NW will post 55-65%, SW will increase to 60%, SE will remain between 15-20% and SS about will reduce marginally. The regions that swing vote are NW, NE, SW and SS. Do the maths!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by engrchykae(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrHistorian:

Atiku cannot win 50% of the total states in NE.

Don't underestimate Buhari's popularity.
how can we underestimate buhari's popularity for recession,hunger and hardship?
He is very popular for supervising the greatest budget without any tangible result on the life of the average Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Atiku is winning this.

Chino, this is not Anambra State APGA election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Patrotism: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is just a survey: In term, Majority of the people that will vote are in the rural areas and do not have access to social media to cast their votes. When these huge majority(who determine electoral victory) are factored in. For Buhari NE will go up to 85%, NW will definitely rise to 85-90%, NC will post 55-65%, SW will increase to 60%, SE will remain between 15-20% and SS about will reduce marginally. The regions that swing vote are NW, NE, SW and SS. Do the maths!!

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

So north is the only part of Nigeria?
The east, south south and west don't count?
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
even in previous elections, Buhari has always had NE and NW on lockdown, but he failed four times for a reason.

Aside Kaduna and maybe Nassarawa, I doubt the actual states in NC that gave Buhari support will be pro-APC considering the atrocities APC has committed in those states...specifically Benue and Kogi states

Bear in mind, the strikes that have happened this year will also have impacts on the opinion of people

Kaduna is not in the NC

Buhari will win Kwara, Nassarawa and Niger states. He will get 40% in Plateau, Kogi and Benue.

He will win Abuja too

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by senatordave1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
karlboss:
Pdp please present kwankwaso that is the only person that can defeat buhari
Can he defeat buhari in kano?

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Threebear:

So north is the only part of Nigeria?
The east, south south and west don't count?
The PDP will win the SS amd SE but Buhari will win about 60% in tje SW. I have already predicted this before
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Adminisher: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
engrchykae:
how can we underestimate buhari's popularity for recession,hunger and hardship?
He is very popular for supervising the greatest budget without any tangible result on the life of the average Nigerian.

Emotions! Sentiments!
Farmers are enjoying and civil servants are being paid. Npower is working and poor primary school pupils are being fed.
Urban young people always get things wrong.
Lagos and Kano will vote heavily for Buhari. This is the votes of six other states together. There is no point arguing but Buhari has won hands down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by mantosa(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
I agree with you my brother

BMC have a 24 hr dedication to Buhari and with several accounts vote in favor of him.

Also, they say "NE people are not online and election is not conducted via polls", so who the voters? APC thrives on propaganda. Psssssst

"
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I don't buy it...Buhari has a strong presence online and as such I ask that this poll be recounted so his teeming supporters can participate without prejudice wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
senatordave1:

Can he defeat buhari in kano?
Yes. Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in Kano but that's all. Plus present a Kwankwaso and Buhari will win 90% of the NC. Kwankwaso because of Kwakwanso's loyalty to the herdsmen.

Kwankwaso is good as a senator cos he represents a people. As a presidential candidate, it wont fly

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

But Mynd44 also analysed 2015 poll, and was right! The same with Sahara Reporters and this NOI poll..
My friend TonyeBarcanista does his stuff based on sentiments and the fact that he is a card carrying post occupying memver of the PDP blinds him and he seems to be in a bubble.

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by 4dor: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:

I think he will win Benue but Kogi looks dicey, SW might end up being the swing region again.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
By the time the Rumour about Buhari handing over to an Igbo man, gets traction during campaign...then the contest may even be over before the contest!

They will use the same in South West with Osinbajo...

Then game over for PDP!

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Threebear(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

The PDP will win the SS amd SE but Buhari will win about 60% in tje SW. I have already predicted this before
Your prediction means nothing.
Buhari will lose terribly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by DaBillionnaire: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Mynd44, hope ur doing good,

care for a bottle of chilled non-alcoholic wine? cool

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Threebear:

Your prediction means nothing.
Buhari will lose terribly.
Unless something drastic happens, the result wont be very different from this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.