Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls (28004 Views)

72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by bilal4riid(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Unless APC rigs, i dont see how Atiku will not win the 2019 presidential election

Atiku and Buhari will share Northern votes

Atiku will capture South South and South East

Both men will also share South West vote
#teamatikulate
Smile, now that you have console yourself.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by ItsTutsi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
we told those deluded ipob youths that atiku is not a threat to Buhari in the north!! someone that has.never stepped his foot out of Enugu will be analysing the voting pattern in the north grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by str8talk1: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
DO NOT BE DECEIVED THIS IS THE NEW POLITICAL MAP OF NIGERIA.

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Olumaeme: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
In 2015, the major reason why Buhari won the north by landslide was because they wanted presidency and he was contesting against a southerner, had PDP presented a northern candidate, Buhari will have lost woefully.

I stayed in minna for 7yrs and I can tell you authoritatively that buhari has lost support due to his landslide failure, during the 2015 election, you don't dare talk about Jonathan, you will be injured, but now people are criticizing him with pride.
Now, if Buhari is contesting with a fellow northerner, he will definitely win the north but not a wide margin like it happened in 2015.

He will NE, NW with like 70-30 and he will loose north central, due to the Fulani herdsmen, and the governors from there have been performing woefully, SW is going to be divided, SS and SE will massively vote for PDP, come rain come shine.

Don't forget that one of the reasons why buhari won was also due to the governors that left PDP for APC.

Though the election is still far but I do not see buhari winning without rigging the election..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by ItsTutsi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
yess the SS and SE don't matter,just get SW and north,ur good to go
Threebear:

So north is the only part of Nigeria?
The east, south south and west don't count?

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by yemiprogress(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:
When I tell people that Presidnet Buhari has the NE locked even if Atiku runs they say it is a lie.

No matter who contests, Buhari will get about 80-85% of the votes from the NE and 75% of NW. He will probably get 50% of the NC.

With these numbers, it will take a miracle for him to lose in 2019.

Which leads me to say Although President Buhari has not done enough to merit a second term, he will win the elections in 2019.

May God bless you for this candid analysis.

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

By Jan 2014, it was clear GEJ was going to lose if Tinubu and Buhari formed an alliance.

Go to the NE and tell the farners and the people who lived under fear of Boko haram to vote for you and see what happens

Sorry to spam your mention but the spam bot just banned me again for the same topic after I tried modifying it
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Threebear(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
yess the SS and SE don't matter,just get SW and north,ur good to go
This is why we need Biafra. Abhorrent statements like this one.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by ItsTutsi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
hahahahaha e pain u?
Threebear:

This is why we need Biafra. Abhorrent statements like this one.

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Threebear(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahahaha e pain u?
In a country of many tribes only two matters ,this statement will one day haunt you, because I'm screen munching it now.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by tuniski: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrHistorian:

Atiku cannot win 50% of the total states in NE.

Don't underestimate Buhari's popularity.
If he gets 35% in NW & NE, then bye bye. To buhari!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by omohanet(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
I dnt buy dis.. Waiting till election day.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by tuniski: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari never had NE/NW lockdown until 2015....unless you have another meaning of lockdown...

2019 election will be the most one-sided election ever held In Nigeria..
Always deceiving yourself!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by OYELLOLO: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians should wise up and stop making the same mistakes they used to make in the past. There is hunger in the land.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by waveman2: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
If kwankwaso is the only person that can make Hausa Fulani use their brain and vote for another person apart from Buhari.then buhari should continue. We are not tribal bigots in d south, we just need a vibrant politician that has a democratic outlook and that can turn things around for Nigeria.

karlboss:
Pdp please present kwankwaso that is the only person that can defeat buhari
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by senatordave1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
tuniski:

If he gets 35% in NW & NE, then bye bye. To buhari!
How would atiku get that when he cant get his state adamawa?
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Adminisher: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Olumaeme:
In 2015, the major reason why Buhari won the north by landslide was because they wanted presidency and he was contesting against a southerner, had PDP presented a northern candidate, Buhari will have lost woefully.

I stayed in minna for 7yrs and I can tell you authoritatively that buhari has lost support due to his landslide failure, during the 2015 election, you don't dare talk about Jonathan, you will be injured, but now people are criticizing him with pride.
Now, if Buhari is contesting with a fellow northerner, he will definitely win the north but not a wide margin like it happened in 2015.

He will NE, NW with like 70-30 and he will loose north central, due to the Fulani herdsmen, and the governors from there have been performing woefully, SW is going to be divided, SS and SE will massively vote for PDP, come rain come shine.

Don't forget that one of the reasons why buhari won was also due to the governors that left PDP for APC.

Though the election is still far but I do not see buhari winning without rigging the election..

Buhari is winning hands down. In spite of a stiff hardness about him, Buhari has good political instincts. You will see unbelievable moves in 2018/2019.

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Adminisher: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
OYELLOLO:
Nigerians should wise up and stop making the same mistakes they used to make in the past. There is hunger in the land.
Hunger caused by GEJ

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by ItsTutsi(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
see mumu! who talked about tribe?,i said north and sw,not hausa/fulani and yoruba
Threebear:

In a country of many tribes only two matters ,this statement will one day haunt you, because I'm screen munching it now.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Threebear(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
see mumu! who talked about tribe?,i said north and sw,not hausa/fulani and yoruba
So north is not a tribe? grin
And you have the effrontery to call anyone a mumu?
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by karlboss: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
waveman2:

If kwankwaso is the only person that can make Hausa Fulani use their brain and vote for another person apart from Buhari.then buhari should continue. We are not tribal bigots in d south, we just need a vibrant politician that has a democratic outlook and that can turn things around for Nigeria.

Every election always go towards tribal lines in Nigeria. I'm from the South. If t was credibility buhari wouldn't have won the election. If you enter Kaduna you will see that everyone has the poster of kwankwaso but I can't say for other parts of North
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by ItsTutsi(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
so north is a tribe?
Threebear:

So north is not a tribe? grin
And you have the effrontery to call anyone a mumu?
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by xlander(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
even in previous elections, Buhari has always had NE and NW on lockdown, but he failed four times for a reason.

Aside Kaduna and maybe Nassarawa, I doubt the actual states in NC that gave Buhari support will be pro-APC considering the atrocities APC has committed in those states...specifically Benue and Kogi states

Also, do not discount SW, they were also instrumental to his win.

Bear in mind, the strikes that have happened this year will also have impacts on the opinion of people

By next year, we will get a clearer picture of how things will pan out
Benue may not vote Ortom but Buhari is a sure bet
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by tuniski: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2017
senatordave1:

How would atiku get that when he cant get his state adamawa?
35% is not winning the state. PDP will get that and more. OBJ never won his state in 1999 but won Nigeria!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by tuniski: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is winning hands down. In spite of a stiff hardness about him, Buhari has good political instincts. You will see unbelievable moves in 2018/2019.
Buhari has no political instincts that was why he failed 3times. Help came from others for him to win in 2015!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Angelb4: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
kelechi17:
U must b dreamin abt SE been shared

Take Anambra for example.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by senatordave1(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
tuniski:

35% is not winning the state. PDP will get that and more. OBJ never won his state in 1999 but won Nigeria!
If he cannot win adamawa his state,how would he win any other northern state or get even 10 percent in any northern state or southwest state? Pdp are too weak in the north to get anything.they are confined to ss/se.obj won the polls despite losing his zone because the northerners enthroned him and backed him,no northerner contested against him and his major opponent falae only had yoruba backing.you are now looking at a buhari that is an incumbent with an inec chair that has ties to him,a ruthless man with military ties and equally ruthless aides.anywhere buhari is winning,he will do so heavily and anywhere he loses the difference would not be much.check obj tactics in 2003,2007,gej in 2011.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by senatordave1(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2017
tuniski:

Buhari has no political instincts that was why he failed 3times. Help came from others for him to win in 2015!
Before 2015,he concentrated mainly in the north and neglected the south.it was when he forged a strong southern alliance that he got it.now hes on seat and also has strong south west alliance coupled with growing support in ss/se.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by tuniski: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
senatordave1:

Before 2015,he concentrated mainly in the north and neglected the south.it was when he forged a strong southern alliance that he got it.now hes on seat and also has strong south west alliance coupled with growing support in ss/se.
No, it was when real politicians decided to use him that he won. Buhari is no strategists but Ethnic bigot!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by tuniski: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
senatordave1:

If he cannot win adamawa his state,how would he win any other northern state or get even 10 percent in any northern state or southwest state? Pdp are too weak in the north to get anything.they are confined to ss/se.obj won the polls despite losing his zone because the northerners enthroned him and backed him,no northerner contested against him and his major opponent falae only had yoruba backing.you are now looking at a buhari that is an incumbent with an inec chair that has ties to him,a ruthless man with military ties and equally ruthless aides.anywhere buhari is winning,he will do so heavily and anywhere he loses the difference would not be much.check obj tactics in 2003,2007,gej in 2011.
He can even get more than that and not win his state. Mind you GEJ got 45% in SW but didn't win more than ekiti!
And GEJ won more than 20% in the north!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.