Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (69237 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by basmur(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
To every lie their is always an iota of truth...even if some keep saying na lie...to some extent, this man is a GOOD man! Even those that have nt near the corridors of power you av been, have amass outrageous wealth.....
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Curry30: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bubuuuuu grin grin grin

Women follow men that have swag

...and know how to fvck

...and know how to pop bottles

....and know how to turn up. grin
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by biodunjazz: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok we have heard...

but op just wait and see what the person below me would comment.. it's not going to make any sense

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Mcsenior(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Confession time

The person above: over to you
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Pharaoh001(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fmartin:
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here.. grin

that's good of you.....my bf do come over to my place anytime we need to run race..... I hate going over to his place...because of his friends...All guys do make fun of their gf among themselves...
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by afrika(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Too long to read
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by GGirll: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
What a wonderful piece with all these facts I can now understand why Nigeria is d way it is....thumbs up bubu d bubu grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by So101: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fmartin:
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here.. grin
lmao
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
marryjesus:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/im-not-good-at-making-money-buhari/amp/

I do not need to read what this idiot said. But it is clear and obvious that we live in a zoo, When one thing is said, and the populace has a thing to say about it, it means the populace gives two hoots. When people don't give hoots, and they realize it, the country will be ran well. No fuel, we will talk about it, and nothing will change. No electricity, people will talk about it, nothing will change. No security, we will talk about it, nothing changes. Every damn thing we have talked about has never changed, why talk about it? Why vote? I shame for this country, if we knew what exactly they do, and how the country is ran, we will cause what the North Korean can't do. I shame for us all.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by bappahman: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tell me a normal man that never had girlfriends, having girlfriends doesn't mean womanizing
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by omobritiko: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Idiot of a president that refused to talk to ppl that voted him in
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by just2endowed: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fmartin:

U wicked
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jochabed:
Mr president! I don't believe you.
why?
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Fmartin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pharaoh001:

that's good of you.....my bf do come over to my place anytime we need to run race..... I hate going over to his place...because of his friends...All guys do make fun of their gf among themselves...
grin
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Some people are just stupid on this thread
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Race?? Choi!
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by adeolakemi: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
frankyychiji:
This one Jubrin is confessing left right and center, is he trying to put his house in order? lipsrsealed
I think jubril is about to die
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Xisnin(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yeye womaniser.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Massob: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
jacyhelen:

in islam,they dont smoke or drink alcohol but can consume 4 packet of TM that is 10 times higher than 1 crate of Beer...#Hypocrites!!!!
You all want to make irrelevant point... Smh
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by billyG(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is a very intelligent interview,dis man brain still dey sharp,a man of integrity.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by ubongoton(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Then i should continue to keep girlfriend and smoke my weeds too,,,,who knows i might also become the president some day....even na family president i agree
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by victorfad(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So apart from being a failure , inept, vile , unfair, nepotistic and lifelong dullard this herdsman is also a chronic womaniser ..Na wa oooo APC una well done oooo
But he who is without sin; cast the first stone
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Phoniex23: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chai... . See epistle
Wetin now concern me �
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by somehow: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
This interview keep referring to him being 70 years old, seems this interview was conducted 4 years ago
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
he doesn't take alcohol but he take's cigarette... abeg what's the difference between alcohol and cigarette... this Jubril must be mad
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by anigbajumo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
jacyhelen:

in islam,they dont smoke or drink alcohol but can consume 4 packet of TM that is 10 times higher than 1 crate of Beer...#Hypocrites!!!!

In Islam?? Guy,reason like human being...
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Hintboy: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
this lie weak me reach mah spine...ahswr
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Demented old fool.. ...So we should clap for him?

You kept several girl friends and fornicated with them but still has the audacity to condemn alcohol

Having a girlfriend is different from fornicating with her. He said he didn't drink, he didn't say you shouldn't drink. Why are you putting words into his mouth?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jochabed:
Mr president! I don't believe you.

And what is so hard to believe?
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by muller101(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
bujebudanu1:
Lol.na wen person wan die he dey make confessions
are you saying he will soon delete? grin
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ What's the difference.... between smoking, sleeping around and alcoholism...

Someone should please help me tell Buhari to go and rest!!! ∆

He said he had girlfriends, Not slept around with them. There's nothing against girlfriends islamically, not is there anything that directly speaks about smoking. However drinking is clearly forbidden, I don't understand why you make it your mission to criticise everything he does, not that you or anything you say or do matters anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.