Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (69233 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
raker300:
You didn’t drink alcohol

But am sure he drank codeine

Took tramadol

And had sexual relations with goats and cows

But alcohol is where these muslim hypocrites draw the line

Pathetic

Codeine is a new phenomenon in the north so I doubt he even knows what it is today. Why are you im beciles so obsessed with the fact that we don't drink? Is it by force? You monkeys need to learn how to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Smony: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Buhari z jst a mistake we most learn to correct in 2019. vry soon whn we ar done wit him na igbwu (wewe) him go start to smoke wit enuf kaikah
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Seunpaul01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fmartin:
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here.. grin

Lol...Who are you to judge anyone? Leaving does not mean u support fornication. U are just respecting yourself and being fair.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
So you have added womanizing to your bad records, when election is just few months away?

For Pete's sake, who is this man's Media strategist?

Nobody would be talking Atiku today if enemies of our nation didn't impose this womanizer on us. 2019 we must get it right.

Vote Atiku! Say No to the Womanizer.

I prefer a straightforward womanizer to a corrupt, desperate, g*y fugitive
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by jrusky(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
bujebudanu1:
Lol.na wen person wan die he dey make confessions

Hahahaha pls he must not die. All I want is let him go home and rest he has not dine well. He has broke horrible record twice the third one might tear Nigeria to pieces.

Baba thank you just go home we have be fair to you ok thank you but just go home they need you most in Daura pls.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by abdulwassi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
so booboo was a smoker �������
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by DonMekino(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations to PMB who looked into the eyes of over 200 million Nigerians and claimed he is 75yrs old today when indeed, he's already a grand octogenarian.‎

Be the judge with this simple arithmetic...‎

Let's play...‎

He Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953! 

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday today...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎

He obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953? Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! �

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like PMB..‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record  it means he joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that he was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! ��

You can fool some people sometimes, but, you can not fool all the people all the time...‎

The question is, what is integrity

Change begins with you!‎‎
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by abdulwassi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
so booboo was a smoker �������
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
And then, you handed down long jail terms, some 100 years. That was something else. Why did you do that?

They would never see the daylight again to commit another crime against humanity.- Buhari
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by aleniboro(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So apart from being a failure , inept, vile , unfair, nepotistic and lifelong dullard this herdsman is also a chronic womaniser ..Na wa oooo APC una well done oooo
You have just use the right adjective to qualify yourself dear. Close your eyes when you are alone and flashback on your life relative to this man's age when he was like you and still think about your future. Is there any likelihood that you can become a councillor of your constituency?
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by SalamRushdie: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
aleniboro:
You have just use the right adjective to qualify yourself dear. Close your eyes when you are alone and flashback on your life relative to this man's age when he was like you and still think about your future. Is there any likelihood that you can become a councillor of your constituency?

When he was my age he didnt have quarter of what I have and what i have done for others and Guess I have never worked for the govt , I am serial entrpreneur and a very proud one ..Dont compare me with a dullard like Buhari please compare me with someone like Elon Musk because thats my brain grade there ...If not for useless meritless quota system who is Buhari .. What does Buhari even have that I dont have at my age..
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by TijaniAbu: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
1) Buhari never paid back his loans to AIB, he was a reason AIB folded

2) the 53 suitcases contained money.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Salym(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamLaura:
The Hypocrisy of Islam...
Alcohol and Drugs/Smoking all have the same effect which is to get high/intoxicated
But somehow one is haram and the other isn't because some prophet that died thousands of years ago said so.
No wonder drug abuse is prevalent in the north,keep on deceiving yourselves and allowing old rules dictate how you leave ur life.
That's why I like Yoruba muslims,they are smarter and more liberal with Islam than their counterparts.
Your case is pathetic. Can you please show us where Islam permitted taking drugs. Same law applies to drugs and alcohol. But on another note, you fools behave as if your bibble allows you to be taking alcohol and getting drunk. Oh, I forget, Christians choose what to obey and what not to obey in the bibble or simply call for a revision. But with all these, we dont abuse your religion. Surprisingly, when a Xtian does something wrong, its on him, but when a muslim does similar, oh hell it is Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by jelel6: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
reading the comments on this tread, it is easy to see how the average Nigerian thinks.

so, of all the things the president talked about in the interview, the only important info that most posters actually picked up is that he said he smoked but doesn't drink alcohol! then find a way to connect it to his religion and region

you hear them all shouting our leaders are bad, the youths are the future, bla, bla, bla...
buhari clearly thinks better than most of the poster hear. is it the youths of nairaland that will make Nigeria better?

we must all not like buhari. but for the sake of those of us that are sane, people should try to criticise when they have something meaningful to say. it is so hard to differentiate the opinions of the supposed dullard from the Einsteins'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by frankyychiji(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
adeolakemi:
I think jubril is about to die
My brother the thing tire me.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by jelel6: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Salym:

Your case is pathetic. Can you please show us where Islam permitted taking drugs. Same law applies to drugs and alcohol. But on another note, you fools behave as if your bibble allows you to be taking alcohol and getting drunk. Oh, I forget, Christians choose what to obey and what not to obey in the bibble or simply call for a revision. But with all these, we dont abuse your religion. Surprisingly, when a Xtian does something wrong, its on him, but when a muslim does similar, oh hell it is Islam.

don't always waste your breathe on those folks abeg. most don't understand what their own book says, is it others' they would understand? reading the other comments here, you'll be amazed how 90% of the negative ones attributed the problems to the President's religion and region. the only thing they could reference in the interview was that 'the president smoked, keep girlfriends, didn't drink but that was only because of his hypocritical religion'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by OBJlive: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
I honestly don't know how a man who has never been successful in anything ended up becoming Nigeria's President. Did you here the man when he said he is not good at making money,in other words the man Buhari is a failure who has brought wretchedness to Nigeria's presidency.This has brought recession. This man is cursed with poverty Nigeria kick him out of the villa.It is so unfortunate that those illiterate northerners who are shouting said Buhari are the ones dying of hunger.Muhammad will grant their wretched soul al jannah if Buhari is not kicked out.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by OBJlive: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
I honestly don't know how a man who has never been successful in anything ended up becoming Nigeria's President. Did you here the man when he said he is not good at making money,in other words the man Buhari is a failure who has brought wretchedness to Nigeria's presidency.This has brought recession. This man is cursed with poverty Nigeria kick him out of the villa.It is so unfortunate that those illiterate northerners who are shouting sai Buhari are the ones dying of hunger.Muhammad will grant their wretched soul al jannah if Buhari is not kicked out.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by adedehinbo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
dodelight:

In the same interview he said he doesn't know how to make money. I'm not surprised, though. But seeing some foolish people still think such a man should continue to manage our economy is so distasteful and irritating! Aaargh!
lol kill yourself
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by yinkarh187(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamLaura:
Alcohol and Drugs/Smoking all have the same effect which is to get high/intoxicated
But somehow one is haram and the other isn't because some prophet that died thousands of years ago said so.
No wonder drug abuse is prevalent in the north,keep on deceiving yourselves and allowing old rules dictate how you leave ur life.
That's why I like Yoruba muslims,they are smarter and more liberal with Islam than their counterparts.
so smoking intoxicates? Clap 4 urself
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by demolaxl(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Come and buy land and build..
9.5m in october.
10m in december

We are going to be selling a plot for 12m from early next year.
Buy now...make a 2 million deposit and pay within a year if you want.

Read more..click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4223051/video-amen-estate-phase-2--emerald
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by joinnow: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is Jubrin
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Gkemz: 12:09am On Dec 20, 2017
How that take concern our economy?
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by IamLaura(f): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2017
yinkarh187:
so smoking intoxicates? Clap 4 urself
Oh you think it doesn't?
I guess the smoke just diffuses out of your body and nothing happens grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by correctguy101(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Na Hausa and Fulani way na. With codeine gulping.

The Arabs and Arab wannabes don't do alcohol. But any other wicked drug is bae. undecided
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by jose4shizzle: 2:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2017
IamLaura:
Will you shut up? What knowledge do you have of Islam apart from the ones you gained on the internet? Stop talking about what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by dodelight(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2017
adedehinbo:
lol kill yourself
Nah! Na you go die! and by fire!
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Jansat: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Demented old fool.. ...So we should clap for him?

You kept several girl friends and fornicated with them but still has the audacity to condemn alcohol

Lol , is it your condemn
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Jansat: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
OBJlive:
I honestly don't know how a man who has never been successful in anything ended up becoming Nigeria's President. Did you here the man when he said he is not good at making money,in other words the man Buhari is a failure who has brought wretchedness to Nigeria's presidency.This has brought recession. This man is cursed with poverty Nigeria kick him out of the villa.It is so unfortunate that those illiterate northerners who are shouting sai Buhari are the ones dying of hunger.Muhammad will grant their wretched soul al jannah if Buhari is not kicked out.

See your life, at your age you are still bitter may sense fall on you
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Minemrys: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2017
There is your religious bigot, pigs.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2017
I GUESS HE STILL SMOKES WEED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.