Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (69239 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Rozaytee: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Some ppl think say Baba no sabi enjoy life...

We ve all been there as young ppl.

My own worse set.
my dear no be only u.... lol... may d lord help us
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by snipesdam(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2017
SMH no smoke with out fire... ask warri men.
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fmartin:
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here.. grin

Bad boy
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by Fmartin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gud girl cheesy
MissAprokoMedia:

Bad boy
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by yinkarh187(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
IamLaura:

Oh you think it doesn't?
I guess the smoke just diffuses out of your body and nothing happens grin
lol check the meaning of intoxicates and come back to argue
Re: President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol by tolguy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
IamLaura:
The Hypocrisy of Islam...
Alcohol and Drugs/Smoking all have the same effect which is to get high/intoxicated
But somehow one is haram and the other isn't because some prophet that died thousands of years ago said so.
No wonder drug abuse is prevalent in the north,keep on deceiving yourselves and allowing old rules dictate how you leave ur life.
That's why I like Yoruba muslims,they are smarter and more liberal with Islam than their counterparts.
owk bitch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.