Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (9839 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
arinze3131:

sis U be confirm mumu o. I can only pity d poor guy U re milking dry all in d name of gf. pls go and work, don't stay idle and b waiting for a man dat will carry all ur prblms. change dat mentality cuz it didn't help pple b4 U, it won't help pple afta U and most importantly it will never help U.

1st of all.....who knows she's not a bitter introvert or single loner

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Innocentchild:

TBH you're mentality is messed up, you're the type of woman I pray never too end up with.
Future woman beater spotted
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
as I dey see say u dey scatter tings I come say make I park my bus first come dey see where this go end....I support u die..give her knockout punch jare make she go find eggroll she go use chop am....ladies sha....

Mtcheew,,No mind that Dumb ass,,I no get her tym,,,I don tell her already wetyn she suppose know,,if that head go gree download de stuff I tell her kwanu
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
arinze3131:

sis U be confirm mumu o. I can only pity d poor guy U re milking dry all in d name of gf. pls go and work, don't stay idle and b waiting for a man dat will carry all ur prblms. change dat mentality cuz it didn't help pple b4 U, it won't help pple afta U and most importantly it will never help U.
Go back home and tell your sisters to go out and work there ass off to please their man........ dudes like you are the type that turn their wives to slave by making her take up the responsibility of the family....... shame on you broke boy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

LMAO

Biaca or what,I hv told you all,,is left 4 your dumbby head to pick the ones it feels like,,I rest my case

Change that mentality of yours,else you might end up as a SIDE CHICK,EVEN IN 60's

HOPE SENSE FALL ON YOU#AMEN
Will you shut up you dog banger.......tell your sisters to work their ass off to please men all in the name of marriage shame on you
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Gofwane(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
This Bican must be a runs girl.
a runs girl
That lady na pioneer and veteran......

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
I pray your family lives to see what would happen to you if eventually I set my eyes on you...... broke boy...... you can go back to being useless...... kiss the truth boy
abi
Where we go meet
Slay ghost
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
And your sisters must be an olosho
I am not after your business but stop exhibiting your oloshoism in the cyberspace. you don't care about the next generation we do
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Didnt know that truth is this painful, am sorry sister i didnt know it will pain you like this but my dear am not a broke guy i have some workers that are your mates and i pay them monthly..i bet you aint more than 23yrs when you will clock 29 and still unmarried you wont mind marrying anything called MAN
Better be sorry for your sisters not me cause I'm more than what you think I am........ which workers do you have....... broke ass dude that was been seen on job sections lately saying is been four years since he completed his nysc yet no job somebody should please help him with anything to sustain himself broke boy go back to where you belong

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Will you shut up you dog banger.......tell your sisters to work their ass off to please men all in the name of marriage shame on you

tell your sisters to work their ass off to please men all in the name of marriage shame on you

Lol,,BAe pls beta keep quiet and back OFF b4 you start exposing yourself ok??am now pleading you #LMAO

As...De Dog banger??Lol,,That's the act of your dumbby head tho#No offence on that
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
abi
Where we go meet
Slay ghost
If I slap you....... you go ask your sisters where una go meet
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

I am not after your business but stop exhibiting your oloshoism in the cyberspace. you don't care about the next generation we do
I remember this moniker attacking me last month because I refuse to reply his pm....... it's obvious that you've failed and don't want to accept it shift make I see road
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If you no get money Oga hide your face
and if u no get big breast.... hide ur face

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,BAe pls beta keep quiet and back OFF b4 you start exposing yourself ok??am now pleading you #LMAO

As...De Dog banger??Lol,,That's the act of your dumbby head tho#No offence on that
Go plead with your grannies not me dog banger
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If I slap you....... you go ask your sisters where una go meet
if NL have blocking option
I promise you will be the first I will block
Go hustle your life out
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Henry1006(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
if NL have blocking option
I promise you will be the first I will block
Go hustle your life out
Like I said earlier pray for your family to live to see what would happen to you...... just be grateful to nairaland if not........your family would be kneeling down begging for mercy for what I'll do to you...... kiss the truth boy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
This no be joke ooo...if u collect this babe bread kindly give it back Na...this is getting to much..cos I go report Una to the stewards for two fighting oooo
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Henry1006:
Hoe!
Same as yah mama
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Go plead with your grannies not me dog banger

Ok ohhh,,well have a blissful day ahead#dumbby head

And Happy Xmas in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Henry1006:
Hoe!
including your sisters,aunties,mum.....e.t.c
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tboy1419: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
I remember this moniker attacking me last month because I refuse to reply his pm....... it's obvious that you've failed and don't want to accept it shift make I see road
whaly to Bleep you dey hungry me
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Ok ohhh,,well have a blissful day ahead#dumbby head

And Happy Xmas in advance
Do have a wonderful day ahead you dog banger...... make sure you take her to the hospital cause she bleeding seriously

see you in 2018 but drop this habit before the year runs out bye
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Paulosky1900: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Better be sorry for your sisters not me cause I'm more than what you think I am........ which workers do you have....... broke ass dude that was been seen on job sections lately saying is been four years since he completed his nysc yet no job somebody should please help him with anything to sustain himself broke boy go back to where you belong

sorry dear...girls can lie eeh but anyway am not a graduate talkmore of being seen in job section...am a business guy from the south, though am not yet married yet...OH PRECIOUS GOD PLEASE HELP ME FIND A GOOD LADY TO MARRY AMEN...lazy and fake slay queen everywhere may God save we men.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by engrFsumtin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Like I said earlier pray for your family to live to see what would happen to you...... just be grateful to nairaland if not........your family would be kneeling down begging for mercy for what I'll do to you...... kiss the truth boy
Dnt believe u stick to dat ur mentality.. U're obviously a troll

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
You be witch doctor
Make I fear your diabolical powers
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
I can never imagined myself dating a guy who is broke and has not made a name for himself........such men deserve to be drag by the balls and put into the slum where they belong..... E.G oxster......kiss the truth
i pity u. Expecting u in shiloh 2035 stil begging 4 husband

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tboy1419:
whaly to Bleep you dey hungry me
didn't you see your mate's banging dog's what are you waiting for go get busy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by oyindelacreme(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Not necessarily. But on the real though, women need to learn to secure their own bag.

whistlingbeautiful./2017/12/19/this-thing-that-men-do/
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
i pity u. Expecting u in shiloh 2035 stil begging 4 husband
Your sisters will be my neighbours cause we would be seating on the same place
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tboy1419: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bianca come to me I know how u feel, I will take care of u in bed, I can make you cum 5times in a day, if you are interested just pm me your number
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
engrFsumtin:

Dnt believe u stick to dat ur mentality.. U're obviously a troll
It is your sister that is a troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / Is Height Really Important? / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.