Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (9842 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

am trying to help and you were busy calling me names,what are you gonna call that isnt that fighting?

where did i got you wrong?
please paulosky1900 I didn't call you names...... I was careful of what I say to you
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by SenatorAiyzik: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
I can never imagined myself dating a guy who is broke and has not made a name for himself........ I can never imagined myself[b]such men deserve to be drag by the balls and put into the slum where they belong..... E.G oxster......kiss the truth

Just look at you. Mumu! I can never imagined myself you can't even construct a simple correct sentence yet you are looking for who to spend on you. What should we spend on is it your illiteracy or your inability to think through your brains and not ur an us. Mumu. Better hustle and spend on correcting your illiteracy and sentence. Expired package! angry

6 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly on his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use

Shut up, Ugly thing!
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
This Bican must be a runs girl.

Maybe if she fine. The thing ugly pass anything
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
No you should be the one I should use that word on........ men like dangote,adenuga....e.t.c....will spend lavishly on ladies yet they won't make a scene out of it...... broke guys like you depends on women to take care of their responsibility........ smh........ a broke guy is not entitled to have an erection......... THE GENERAL QUEEN
i completely agree and understand you...Especially after what you went tru growing up,oweing to the misfortune of being fathered by a road side broke mechanic and a jedi jedi seller...Its only proper and understandable that you want to espunge that poverty and make sure your toto is only for sale..

The problem is if you don't invest the proceeds of this toto trade you might not be able to afford data for nairaland come 2029 because by then the toto value might be side by side with Zimbabwean currency if not worse..

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martinez19:
it's still nobody's business as long the man is not complaining. I made that clear in my post.
u shud av said it in her native dialect...Doesn't it appear lucid to u enough that diz gal isn't bright at all
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If you no get money Oga hide your face

Hey, wanna be 'big-girl'. Cuz you be girl no mean you dey attractive, just an FYI... Cuz you have pvssy (same way every female being does) no mean guys wan do you. Abeg, keep am to urself. Thx!
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Follysho707:

Maybe if she fine. The thing ugly pass anything

I doubt she is beautiful, her depression could have been as a result of loss of patronage ..
Age is catching up with her so fast sad

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by caesaraba(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i completely agree and understand you...Especially after what you went tru growing up,oweing to the misfortune of being fathered by a road side broke mechanic and a jedi jedi seller...Its only proper and understandable that you want to espunge that poverty and make sure your toto is only for sale..

The problem is if you don't invest the proceeds of this toto trade you might not be able to afford data for nairaland come 2029 because by then the toto value might be side by side with Zimbabwean currency if not worse..

Chai! This biacan don suffer. See as una dey bring out her family history and adding good advice! Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by teewhizzy4real(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly on his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use
see question ooooo
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

I doubt she is beautiful, her depression could have been as a result of loss of patronage ..
Age is catching up with her so fast sad

Who go patronize dat kind thing sef?
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
brownhawk:
oxster give it a rest. U are arguing with a prematured adult

Just discovered that bro,,,m not arguing again
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by DrTims(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow. Never knew you were these quarrelsome. Just give it a rest please
biacan:
please paulosky1900 I didn't call you names...... I was careful of what I say to you
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Twagrill(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Isn't the girl i sawon her previous dp with okra and pepper being used as jewellery. Guys abeg just leave the op. Poverty don wipe her die.
What else will be the in the mind of a poor soul? To get richer of course. How will you nw convince her. She just gats get someone to depend on when all hope of getting cash on her own is lost
Abeg just leave her oo...
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrTims:
Wow. Never knew you were these quarrelsome. Just give it a rest please
So because I clap back at those calling me names that means I'm quarrelsome...........would you use this same words if it happens to be a guy or your sister that they're calling names.........don't you ever quote me again you spew trash about me with other guys then come and claim the adviser go kiss your ass dude
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:

When an olosho fails to groom her son this is what happens......everyone knows you as a frustrated criminal you low life dude with a horrible mindset even has the gut to quote me....... go back to the slum where you belong...... make sure that the olosho that gave birth to you can afford to feed you three times a day before you can quote me........born by mistake
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Just discovered that bro,,,m not arguing again
This is what happens when you're on the wrong journey....... sissy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by apenaola(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

Lavishly? As in squander? There are more to life than wasteful spending
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
apenaola:

Lavishly? As in squander? There are more to life than wasteful spending
If you can't spend on your girlfriend who will
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by jstar376(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Jesu... who mould u?
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Follysho707:

Shut up, Ugly thing!
I'm more beautiful than all your generations
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
jstar376:
Jesu... who mould u?
Ya papa wink
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Learnstuffs: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Your brain need plastic surgery
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
I'm more beautiful than all your generations

Really? No comment lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
And your sisters must be an olosho
Chai! RIP English. May ur much-bruised self rest well. embarassed

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by EmmySparky(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
see this one....wetin u chop when dey make u yarn dust
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Innocentchild(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Future woman beater spotted
No, not gonna happen
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
class my foot. only lazy girls depends on a guy for all her needs.
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
class my foot. only lazy girls depends on a guy for all her needs.
if you can't spend on your girlfriend then you're being useless
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
EmmySparky:
see this one....wetin u chop when dey make u yarn dust
Nah your eyes I chop........ smh
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Your brain need plastic surgery
And your eyes need mystic surgery
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
And your eyes need mystic surgery
biacan shame on you
Since morning see watin you da do
Am sorry for your parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online / Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before? / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.