Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (9846 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
i pity u. Expecting u in shiloh 2035 stil begging 4 husband

Lol,,OMG...thats harsh
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

sorry dear...girls can lie eeh but anyway am not a graduate talkmore of being seen in job section...am a business guy from the south, though am not yet married yet...OH PRECIOUS GOD PLEASE HELP ME FIND A GOOD LADY TO MARRY AMEN...lazy and fake slay queen everywhere may God save we men.
Your opinion is not needed

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tboy1419: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
didn't you see your mate's banging dog's what are you waiting for go get busy
no naw mrs biacan how can I bang a dog when ur pussy is very fresh and sweet, its not fear naw
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Sugar97(f): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmm...Biacan, lemme apologize on their behalf... Its okay

cheesy grin
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=63422728] I remember this moniker attacking me last month because I refuse to reply his pm....... it's obvious that you've failed and don't want to accept it shift make I see

I challenge you to validate your allegation with screenshot of my pm .
Your case is irredeemable you want to use the feminine angle to blackmail you 've failed Ashawo
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Your sisters will be my neighbours cause we would be seating on the same place
she wil be there prayin 4 ur miserabl life cos by dat tym my sister would av up to 4 children. I wish u spinster 4 life cos dat wat u wish 4 bye
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tboy1419: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
One night stand with me biacan and you will cry and ask for more, try me and see, if i no beat u 4 bed, know say my name no be tboy1419
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
she wil be there prayin 4 ur miserabl life cos by dat tym my sister would av up to 4 children. I wish u spinster 4 life cos dat wat u wish 4 bye
Person wey carry belle wen she dey 13yrs nahm you dey talk about...... you slept with your Sisters smh on you
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by centboy123456(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly for his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use

f,,ool that why men see girls as sex objectcuz of h,,o,,les like don't work it in asking men for money
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=63423338][/quote] Smh

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Person wey carry belle wen she dey 13yrs nahm you dey talk about...... you slept with your Sisters smh on you
irony ryt. I slept wit ur sister i can stil remember hw sweet her pussy is.. She screamed my name. I can't touch u old rag.#spinster 4 life
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sugar97:
Hmmm...Biacan, lemme apologize on their behalf... Its okay

cheesy grin
Sis imagine all these broke ass dudes trying to make ladies take up their responsibility because they have failed smh on them
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
irony ryt. I slept wit ur sister i can stil remember hw sweet her pussy is.. She screamed my name. I can't touch u old rag.#spinster 4 life
This agbero that was been caught in bariga thinks he has an option smh
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
This agbero that was been caught in bariga reaping a goat thinks he has an option smh
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
centboy123456:

f,,ool that why men see girls as sex objectcuz of h,,o,,les like don't work it in asking men for money
Will you get off my mention with your face like a sour soup...... smh
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
This agbero that was been caught in bariga thinks he has an option smh
i don't live in lagos asshole, btw u mean ur sister is dat goat.omg
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tboy1419: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
chai bianca dem say u be old rag, abeg no verse na true them talk
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Sugar97(f): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Sis imagine all these broke ass dudes trying to make ladies take up their responsibility because they have failed smh on them

Lol...and u couldn't just ignore

There's some sense in what the OP is trying to say though...
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
i don't live in lagos asshole, btw u mean ur sister is dat goat.omg
We've seen guys here denial their house hood so yours is nothing new........do you still have the guts to denial your atrocities.....the scar on your left hand is a reminder for you
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
biacan you no da tire
How on earth will you reply to all this comment
Nawoo
I can see here is where you find your joy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...and u couldn't just ignore

There's some sense in what the OP is trying to say though...
Even if there's some atom of truth in what the op is saying which I doubt there is...... he should have address the issue with respect not spewing trash like a p**y boy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
We've seen guys here denial their house hood so yours is nothing new........do you still have the guts to denial your atrocities.....the scar on your left hand is a reminder for you
drunk bitch

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Paulosky1900: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Your opinion is not needed

i take you as my younger sister thats why am urging you to have a rethink..life is not the way you are thinking....how i wish you also live in the south cos i will change your life and show you the right path to follow from your replies to people i noticed that you are been deceived...my dear sister change your mindst cos it will benefit you and people near you.....have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by NeeKlaus: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,u no y m laughing??

Even if you are given to me free of charge I will redirect you to my Beloved pet#Jackie our Dog

M not broke ok?? And equally Gals like you end up unmarried,Even @ 60's de r still sidechicks,,BAe...Reason up and change that mentality!

Gals like Dj cuppy still exists
Lols! Oga, don't waste your time on this Geh. She's not even more than 20. Just a teenager with access to a mobile phone and the internet. Please! grin
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tugsramm:
drunk bitch
Sissy

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

i take you as my younger sister thats why am urging you to have a rethink..life is not the way you are thinking....how i wish you also live in the south cos i will change your life and show you the right path to follow from your replies to people i noticed that you are been deceived...my dear sister change your mindst cos it will benefit you and people near you.....have a nice day.
I only listen to people who has something to offer not you
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lols! Oga, don't waste your time on this Geh. She's not even more than 20. Just a teenager with access to a mobile phone and the internet. Please! grin

Lol,,,asin ehhh,,,is obvious with her childish mentality shaa
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Sissy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Tugsramm post=63424522][/quote] Ehyaaaaa why do you want to cry

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,asin ehhh,,,is obvious with her childish mentality shaa
It is your sister that has a childish mentality
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Martinez19(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Go back home and tell your sisters to go out and work there ass off to please their man........ dudes like you are the type that turn their wives to slave by making her take up the responsibility of the family....... shame on you broke boy
It's not wrong for a man to spend money on his woman and it's not wrong for a woman to spend money on her man. As long as both are happy and love each other, it's nobody's business.
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Ehyaaaaa why do you want to cry
cos u wil end up been a spinster 4 life. U wil end up lyk bobrisky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD / Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.