Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (66301 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:

See igbale like you dey talk... Will you shut up there ooo jare?
eyyyaa

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:

E no easy to suck na... Dat one sef na job. Ask biacan grin
You say waiting

1 Like

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Abanga444: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why cant all these ladies just have a private life like some rather than trying to get attention ...anyway we all know reasons..
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
eyyyaa

Ugliness no be disease na. Why you come commot dat 'modeling' dp of ur's? cool
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by kingofcasting(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
undecided

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Coldfeets: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
What does she do for a living apart from sucking cocks of private jet owners?

Do you have a private jet?

Has she sucked your own?
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Martin0(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
Oh you even saw that thread don't believe anything you read there........ I was only trying to defend myself from the stones that where been thrown at me

Hian na wa ooo,wetin concern me with wetin u talk sef,I nor even know the thread wey u dey talk sef..
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
she is a cash and carry business lady
What does that mean?
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by ensamy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is that small canoe the yatch she was talking of when she was at BBnaija grin angry
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by roarik(f): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:

See igbale like you dey talk... Will you shut up there ooo jare?
your brain cells don die.FOOL
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hian na wa ooo,wetin concern me with wetin u talk sef,I nor even know the thread wey u dey talk sef..
Martin0 you need to see the ugly things those guys said to me it was unbearable.......I'm even going to the hospital tomorrow for test because of the bashing

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
roarik:
Ahhhh

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by thrillionaire(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fukafuka:
grin
This pic never fails to crack me up
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
roarik:

Thanks bunch!
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by iswallker(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
What's some peoples job..

Apart from taking picture...

Are u madt..

cool

Laisi s here again...
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by chrischukszy01(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
.how e take concern u, she like am...

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Martin0(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
Martin0 you need to see the ugly things those guys said to me it was unbearable.......I'm even going to the hospital tomorrow for test because of the bashing

Eh eh,so dey bash u?
Na wa oo,atleast it good tin dey bash ugrin

E go make ur mind dey strong small small,standup and fight for urself,challenge dem back..
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by AleAirHub(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
I zoom picture three I no go lie tongue tongue
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
iswallker:
What's some peoples job..

Apart from taking picture...

Are u madt..

cool

Laisi s here again...

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Donbabaj: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ubi: If u gonna allow me give u one corner. i will spons ur vacation..
Tboss: Pay before service.
Ubi: Okay let me see the tip of your iceberg.
Tboss: Viewing only no touching.
Ubi: If u gonna allow me give u one corner. i will spons ur vacation..
Tboss: Pay before service.
Ubi: Okay let me see the tip of your iceberg.
Tboss: Viewing only, no touching, see
Ubi: ******@@@
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by opomulero101(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Boss lady ride on, the sky won't be ur limit. HATE it or LOVE it.
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh,so dey bash u?
Na wa oo,atleast it good tin dey bash ugrin

E go make ur mind dey strong small small,standup and fight for urself,challenge dem back..
You say waiting Martin.........you see what I've been saying when I said stop moving out with lefulefu......you told me not to worry that he's a gbo gboz biz boys that he's a sabi boy..... e have now join bad gang Martin e have now join bad gang......

Why do I have to stand up and fight my own battle when you're around

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jochabed fine pass Tbose
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
You say waiting Martin.........you see what I've been saying when I said stop moving out with lefulefu......you told me not to worry that he's a gbo gboz biz boys that he's a sabi boy..... e have now join bad gang Martin e have now join bad gang......

i see the way those guys dey attack u for dat girlfriend depending on her guy for money thread cheesy.na waoh u no dey ever give upcheesy.see as u jus dey clap back at d guys.
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
i see the way those guys dey attack u for dat girlfriend depending on her guy for money thread cheesy.na waoh u no dey ever give upcheesy.see as u jus dey clap back at d guys.
I was just trying to defend myself lefu don't mind Martin I don't nor what has come over him he's supporting them......i don't nor maybe is his village people I don't just know

Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by godofuck231: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
skuki123:
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Tboss, in her very coy way has come for haters who are bent on calling her out whenever they have the chance.
Posting a  photo of herself from a vacation, the beautiful actress penned a post appreciating Ubi Franklin writing;

See more photos on http://news.nollyzone.com/tboss-releases-new-photos-comes-haters-appreciation-post-ubi-franklin/

Mum, why are the girls in nigeria always seeking attention, are they whores?
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by vaca1: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
jealousy. admit u want to be s.ucked
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Ken4agent(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
N
DrinkLimca:

On point
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Martin0(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

Oh na wa ooo e nor get wetin I nor go here for pipu mouth...

Oh so if fire dey burn u go dey wait for me till I come abi?grin

I hear u ooogrin
U talk well madam!

Abeg ooo diz ur signal wey u dey give people about me and u I nor con dey understand again ooo,think say ma play play we dey play oo!!

Abeg ooo nor con hmmmm u know nagrin
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by biacan(f): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Oh so if fire dey burn u go dey wait for me till I come abi?grin

I hear u ooogrin
U talk well madam!

Abeg ooo diz ur signal wey u dey give people about me and u I nor con dey understand again ooo,think say ma play play we dey play oo!!

Abeg ooo nor con hmmmm u know nagrin
you see just when I thought of giving you that stuff you asked for now this come out hmmmmmm
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Another examination of the impacts of smoking weed and its connection to creativity makes them intrigue comes about.
The examination comprised of 412 weed users (they couldn’t discover 8 more?) and 309 non-users, and they endeavored to answer the inquiry: Does smoking weed make you more creative?
Emily LaFrance, the co-creator of the examination and graduate understudy at Washington State University, says she initially ended up noticeably keen on the subject when she saw that a considerable measure of her most loved craftsmen concede they smoke cannabis.

(READ MORE) http://www.busygisting.com/smoking-weed-make-creative/
Re: Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin by victorazyvictor(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo) / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.