Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076290 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Chef2000 and Chilledpill are gone now you have come with this new account. This discussion is above you because your own state of Abia is dead, so you don't have a state to start with cheesy

OVI2019:

You have been destroying with facts and figures while he holds on whit insults and bitterness, you may live him, he has been trashed several times here....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
It is just to tell you that Owerri is a rural area compare to Awka. These are facts on ground and not propaganda.

nnamdijonathan:

wow. I love those pictures of Awka but I want you to point out the well paved roads and tree lined streets in those your pics.

Infrastructures tongue

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nnamdijonathan, there is no basis of comparison, Imo state is still a rural area compare to Anambra. See new areas coming in Awka.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:
It is just to tell you that Owerri is a rural area compare to Awka. These are facts on ground and not propaganda.

Infrastructures tongue

Smarsh them, we are watching and enjoying the show cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nnamdijonathan, Inner streets of Onitsha

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OVI2019: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
bestviewer:
Chef2000 and Chilledpill are gone now you have come with this new account. This discussion is above you because your own state of Abia is dead, so you don't have a state to start with cheesy
[/s]
Nna shut up the guy has been giving you facts about your alambara village cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:
"nnamdijonathan, Awka has more decent homes than Owerri. Awka equally has more duplexes than Owerri.

Owerri has places. It clearly shows that you don't know what Owerri looks like. Check out some these pictures of the Igbo resort city of Owerri

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
3-3 area inner streets Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nna ndo oo. owerri is a desert land. Look below it is not Amsterdam but Onitsha cheesy

nnamdijonathan:

Owerri has places. It clearly shows that you don't know what Owerri looks like. Check out some these pictures of the Igbo resort city of Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Take note bro, Awka has thrice more duplexes and decent home than Owerri

nnamdijonathan:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rural roads in Anambra looks better than the ones in Owerri

nnamdijonathan:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by alextini(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:
Take note bro, Awka has thrice more duplexes and decent home than Owerri

u guys are the worst creature mother earth has ever produced, imagine two people from same geopolitical zone insulting themselves publicly allowing others to laugh at us.am an anambarian n I love IMO as well as anambra but I find it rather irritating that u guys are washing ya dirty linen in public. Have u ever seen some one from Ogun state insulting osun state? No u will never see that only my Igbo brothers are the saint always quick to bash each other in public. I now see why they say we ain't united. Guys pls grow up

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rural roads in Anambra. nnamdijonathan, it will take imo state 100yrs to get to this stage of rural infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
No vex bro, this is just peer review program, it helps us to grow competitively.

alextini:
u guys are the worst creature mother earth has ever produced, imagine two people from same geopolitical zone insulting themselves publicly allowing others to laugh at us.am an anambarian n I love IMO as well as anambra but I find it rather irritating that u guys are washing ya dirty linen in public. Have u ever seen some one from Ogun state insulting osun state? No u will never see that only my Igbo brothers are the saint always quick to bash each other in public. I now see why they say we ain't united. Guys pls grow up
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by alextini(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Guys please can you just stop this online hatred n fix yourself? Why is that we Igbo's are always quick at bashing each other online I hate it with all my blood anytime you guys make a mockery of each other, have u ever thought about wat other tribe will say? No, rather u foolishly come online to bash each other. No wonder they say we Igbo's are not united.
I weep for you guys .
@nnamdi and imo1stson

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:
Hehehe..stop living in fools paradise, is it website or reality on ground that should matter to you? It was the same propaganda that some people have busted by visiting the cesspit called Owerri. See below first hand account by a visitor to owerri, it is staring you in the face but you are even helpless to respond to it. I have made it clear to you, Owerri, Nnewi, Nsukka are the 3 major Igbo town on the same level. Onitsha is the commercial capital of the SE. Enugu and Awka are the 2 most beautiful cities in the SE. It is a shame that imo state is so backward that they have nothing to show except prostitutes and cheap hotels. Owerri and Orlu were listed among the dirtiest places on earth. It is as shame for me to come from imo state.

Look at this again cheesy

Guy stop mentioning Awka, Awka is not a recognized city. So I should believe one person that said some inner roads in Owerri are bad and then ignore tens of websites and blogs that placed Owerri as the entertainment capital of the east and the 2nd most beautiful city in the east? The funny part is that no Anambra city is even in the list top 10 beautiful cities in Nigeria
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Take note nnamdijonathan, this is Onitsha inner streets

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am from imo state bro, but I must continue to tell you the bitter truth. Owerri is more or less a rural area. Owerri is filled with bad roads, so how can you rate such slum a city? The only difference between Owerri and Awka is that Owerri is old than Awka. Owerri is a big slum. See pictures and stop blabbing.

Owerri is at same level with Nsukka and Nnewi. There is no way Owerri will make the top 10 beautiful cities in Nigeria because it is a big slum.

nnamdijonathan:

Guy stop mentioning Awka, Awka is not a recognized city. So I should believe one person that said some inner roads in Owerri are bad and then ignore tens of websites and blogs that placed Owerri as the entertainment capital of the east and the 2nd most beautiful city in the east? The funny part is that no Anambra city is even in the list top 10 beautiful cities in Nigeria

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:
Which NBS? Why are you living in delusion? Imo state at the moment do not have an airport, what they have is a motorpark. Anambra is building real international airport.

Imo state backward in the following:

Infrastructure

Education

Health

These are the fundamental of development. Let us take one after the other.

Imo state is a very backward state compare to Anambra

When it comes to health care and Education infrastructures, Imo state surpasses Anambra in both sectors with clear facts and figures.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Anambra surpasses imo state in all sectors. The only area imo state is doing very well is prostitution. Tell me any other area?

nnamdijonathan:

When it comes to health care and Education infrastructures, Imo state surpasses Anambra in both sectors with clear facts and figures.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OVI2019: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
alextini:
Guys please can you just stop this online hatred n fix yourself? Why is that we Igbo's are always quick at bashing each other online I hate it with all my blood anytime you guys make a mockery of each other, have u ever thought about wat other tribe will say? No, rather u foolishly come online to bash each other. No wonder they say we Igbo's are not united.
I weep for you guys .
@nnamdi and imo1stson
The starter of all this is Chino Dikeh he is from Anambra, he started it as far back as 2011 when he joined and now young people have taking over from him and now peace is far.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please allow this show to go on and stop complaining. Go back to your dead Abia state. The people here are people that have states.

Oya Nnamdijonathan and Imo1stson continue

[s]
OVI2019:

The starter of all this is Chino Dikeh he is from Anambra, he started it as far back as 2011 when he joined and now young people have taking over from him and now peace is far.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
alextini:

Yeah I got your point, there is nothing wrong in establishing facts, it has nothing to do with bad blood or something.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:
Anambra surpasses imo state in all sectors. The only area imo state is doing very well is prostitution. Tell me any other area?

Imo state currently has 290 secondary schools that are under construction and has renovated 455 primary and secondary schools across all the communities in the state. This, as well as the free education program, has increased the number of students in IMO state, even Anambra with more population does not have as much students in schools than IMO state. Imo state currently has the record of the best government primary and secondary schools in the east followed by Anambra and Enugu. How many schools have been renovated in Anambra? Do you want more facts?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Anambra teaching hospital, show is Imo teaching hospital cool

nnamdijonathan:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
lmo1stson:

Which one again is prostitution? Abeg face better matter and don't divert the discussion to prostitution.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OVI2019: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
bestviewer:
Please allow this show to go on and stop complaining. Go back to your dead Abia state. The people here are people that have states.
Oya Nnamdijonathan and Imo1stson continue
[/s]
I ain't complaining just stating the facts, I will show pepper on this nairaland.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Show us pictures bro. All the useless schools constructed by okorocha has all collapsed. IMSUTH is a poultry farm. IMSU is a glorified secondary school. There is nothing to right home about Imo state, absolutely nothing. See the schools

nnamdijonathan:

Imo state currently has 290 secondary schools that are under construction and has renovated 455 primary and secondary schools across all the communities in the state. This, as well as the free education program, has increased the number of students in IMO state, even Anambra with more population does not have as much students in schools than IMO state. Imo state currently has the record of the best government primary and secondary schools in the east followed by Anambra and Enugu. How many schools have been renovated in Anambra? Do you want more facts?

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
I said the people that are talking here are people that have states, your state is dead. Abia is dead tongue

[s]
OVI2019:

I ain't complaining just stating the facts, I will show pepper on this nairaland.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
We are still waiting for the pictures of the imo hospitals and schools cheesy

nnamdijonathan:

Which one again is prostitution? Abeg face better matter and don't divert the discussion to prostitution.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OVI2019: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Give us more facts mehn, my nigga

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is Anambra state unversity. nnamdijonathan please may we see IMSU cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.