Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2061619 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
investnow2013:
Now completed

HOW IS THE GOVERNMENT REGULATING ALL THIS HIGH RISE BUILDING TO ENSURE THEY DON'T COLLAPSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I HAVE SERIOUS CONCERN FOR ALL THESE BLOCKS IN ONITSHA.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
hammer6F:

HOW IS THE GOVERNMENT REGULATING ALL THIS HIGH RISE BUILDING TO ENSURE THEY DON'T COLLAPSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I HAVE SERIOUS CONCERN FOR ALL THESE BLOCKS IN ONITSHA.

They are not even high enough. If we had electricity and people could use elevators, they should be making them at least 10 floors as in China. Wherever there is scarcity of land and high population density, you MUST build multiple floors just to give more people a chance to live in a decent and affordable apartment. In India and China, typical apartments are about 10 -15 floors.

My concern is that government should seriously raid the steel markets to confiscate fake iron rods. They should also closely watch the quality of cement being dumped in the SE lately. A lot of cement manufacturers are cutting corners and this needs to be checkmated by government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer6F: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cjrane2:

They are not even high enough. If we had electricity and people could use elevators, they should be making them at least 10 floors as in China. Wherever there is scarcity of land and high population density, you MUST build multiple floors just to give more people a chance to live in a decent and affordable apartment. In India and China, typical apartments are about 10 -15 floors.

My concern is that government should seriously raid the steel markets to confiscate fake iron rods. They should also closely watch the quality of cement being dumped in the SE lately. A lot of cement manufacturers are cutting corners and this needs to be checkmated by government.

UR LAST PARAGRAPH IS MY CONCERN, MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE AND NOT JUST TALK.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
WAZOBIA FM opens Onitsha office

Wazobia FM is now opening a new branch office in Onitsha, Anambra State and is accepting application from any Nigerian who is will to take on the radio broadcasting job, one who is willing and has the ability to be a presenter in the Radio broadcasting firm Wazobia FM.

Job Location:

Wazobia FM is opening a new radio station branch in Onitsha, Anambra State. They are looking for experienced hands in the following role RADIO PRESENTER

How To Apply For The Wazobia FM Job Recruitment 2018.

All Interested and qualified applicants or candidates should send his or her Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email using the role as subject of the mail to RECRUITMENT@COOLWAZOBIAINFO.COM
NOTE- Only candidates in Onitsha and environs will be selected.

Other job vacancies that will be opened in the WAZOBIA FM A radio station new branch in Onitsha.

They Are Looking For Experienced Hands ln The Following Roles:
• OAPs
• Traffic Officer
• Cashier
• Admin/Client service
• Marketers
• IT/Tech
• Engineer
• AC and Electrical Technicians
• Social media/Events
• Production/Music Officer
• Sportscaster
• Transmitter Engineer
• Studio Engineer
• Security
• With Qualification Senior Secondary School Certificate, OND, NCE, HND, Bachelor’s Degree
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is the 21st radio station in Anambra state. The economy is growing very fast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
SOME OF THE RADIO STATIONS IN ANAMBRA STATE & THEIR FREQUENCY,

Anambra State

*. 88.5 - Anambra Broadcasting Service, Awka
*. 88.9 - Brilla FM, Onitsha - Sports
*. 89.4- Minaj FM Obosi
*. 90.7 - Anambra Broadcasting Service, Onitsha
*. 91.5 - Blaze FM, Oraifite
*. 93.3 - Madonna Radio (Madonna University) FM, Okija
*. 94.1 - Unizik (Nnamdi Azikiwe University) FM, Awka
*. 95.3 - Radio Sapientia FM, Onitsha
*. 95.7 - Rhythm FM, Awka
*. 99.1 - Odenigbo FM, Obosi
*. 102.5 - Purity FM, Awka(FRCN)
*. 103.5 - Gist FM, Ogidi
*. 106.5- Alpha FM Nnobi
*. 90.1- Lumen FM, Uga
*. 107.1 - Tansian Radio (Tansian University) FM, Umunya

AUTHORITY FM-NNEWI ORIENT FM-UMUCHU OGENE FM- AWKA WAZOBIA FM- ONITSHA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thank God for these high rises. They are the reason why onitsha has no slums.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
This illiterate Onitcha 'lister fan belt' trader again? after giving you heavy blows yesterday you ran away to come this morning to post rubbish thinking I am not around, you'll be the reason for me to keep visiting this thread...

Illiterate dirty onitcha pig, how many anambra peeps are in Aba and Umuahia this morning? millions of them buying water leaf, ugu and oka mmiri to take to your barren state... ezi ohia
you useless abangwa man there is no Anambra people in ur useless dirty aba hahaha wetin Anambra wan go abangwa to do na business abi na for what just visit only Ekwulobia come see ur millions ngwa brothers kikikikikikik.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
nnamdijonathan:
The guys in the trend are the worst. You all destroy Enugu trend and Imo trend with 2004 - 2012 pictures and you are now destroying your own trend with abuses. The Enugu trend remains the best Igbo trend on Nairaland in terms of orderliness and less divisive discussions while the Imo trend is the Igbo trend with the most beautiful pictures back to back with good houses and environment. This Anambra trend is the worst Igbo trend on Nairaland, it has the least number of beautiful pictures, the environment in the pictures are ugly, no plan for eco system in Anambra, the trend is also, by far, the most divisive trend on Nairaland and full of hate for fellow Igbos and I just sit and imagine how useless this Anambra trend will be if those Imo and Enugu guymmmm retaliate and derail this already divisive trend. Let me make it clear that if all these divisive di on this trend, I will personally derail the trend until it finally abandoned and I will ensure that no Anambra trend will eme being there to totally derail it. As long as this Anambra has turned to a trend to discriminate against Wawa, Abakaliki, Owerri and Aba people, I will derail this trend until it is finally abandoned for good.
mumu man see wetin you dey write anu ofia from dead Abia

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
i have always known this guy cant be more than 20 years. See the small boy i have been wasting my energy on. Chai
chai you are cause with ur dead Aba fake shoes hahaha where do you kmow me ewu ngwa man

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
investnow2013:
ODUME LAYOUT OBOSI ANAMBRA STATE. THERE IS REAL COMPETITION ON BUILDING HEIGHT AND NUMBER OF FLATS IN THEM!.THE POPULATION OF ODUME OBOSI ALONE IS SCARY BECAUSE OF THESE HIGH RISE BUILDINGS!
ngwa people are jealous because of Anambra high rising mansions Anambra adi gwo nma .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Rhythm fm awka is no longer in operation. They couldn't compete. Remove them from the list.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2018
oneast:
Abia state is the only state in Nigeria that 99.999% of it's roads are dilapidated and un-motorable. Prove us wrong chilledpill cool

#Abia state is Cursed
Of a truth, abia state is cursed. Only those who have gone there will know. People living in port harcourt and uyo can smell the stench of Aba from that far away! It is that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2018
[s]
omadeltason:
you useless abangwa man there is no Anambra people in ur useless dirty aba hahaha wetin Anambra wan go abangwa to do na business abi na for what just visit only Ekwulobia come see ur millions ngwa brothers kikikikikikik.
[/s]
Little bastard, you're just an illiterate selling lister fan belt for a living cheesy so I didn't expect you to understand....

There are millions of alambara monkeys hawking pure water in Aba and Umuahia, and another millions are trooping in everyday to take some green pastures to your state.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 1:18am On Jul 20, 2018
[s]
NonsoWow:
Of a truth, abia state is cursed. Only those who have gone there will know. People living in port harcourt and uyo can smell the stench of Aba from that far away! It is that bad.
[/s]
If you want to talk about a cursed state then it's certainly your alambara where noise are taking as goals, monkey your alambara village is under a seriouse curse and that is the reason your fellow Alambara monkeys are running in their droves out of that god forsaken state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2018
investnow2013:
ODUME LAYOUT OBOSI ANAMBRA STATE. THERE IS REAL COMPETITION ON BUILDING HEIGHT AND NUMBER OF FLATS IN THEM!.THE POPULATION OF ODUME OBOSI ALONE IS SCARY BECAUSE OF THESE HIGH RISE BUILDINGS!

Investnow2013,
I love how you are helping showcase Anambra and indeed Igboland. But why are you attracting unnecessary envy and jealousy by the boastful sounding thread you opened? https://www.nairaland.com/4627511/nigeria-it-time-look-again

Biko nwannem,
Nigerians are united in only one thing = HATRED OF IGBOS. Nigerians will never learn from Igbos, instead they are looking for how to destroy them. So why are you telling them to copy Igbo?

Igbos should stop the attitude of always thinking "NIGERIA" Igbos should infact think more about their region and less and less about what other Nigerians want to do with their own region. Please, let us mind our business and focus on how to solve our problems. Nigerians are focused on political power because they know they don't need hard work to corner the billions of dollars from oil and use it to help themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:50am On Jul 20, 2018
investnow2013:
SOME OF THE RADIO STATIONS IN ANAMBRA STATE & THEIR FREQUENCY,

Anambra State

*. 88.5 - Anambra Broadcasting Service, Awka
*. 88.9 - Brilla FM, Onitsha - Sports
*. 89.4- Minaj FM Obosi
*. 90.7 - Anambra Broadcasting Service, Onitsha
*. 91.5 - Blaze FM, Oraifite
*. 93.3 - Madonna Radio (Madonna University) FM, Okija
*. 94.1 - Unizik (Nnamdi Azikiwe University) FM, Awka
*. 95.3 - Radio Sapientia FM, Onitsha
*. 95.7 - Rhythm FM, Awka
*. 99.1 - Odenigbo FM, Obosi
*. 102.5 - Purity FM, Awka(FRCN)
*. 103.5 - Gist FM, Ogidi
*. 106.5- Alpha FM Nnobi
*. 90.1- Lumen FM, Uga
*. 107.1 - Tansian Radio (Tansian University) FM, Umunya

AUTHORITY FM-NNEWI ORIENT FM-UMUCHU OGENE FM- AWKA WAZOBIA FM- ONITSHA
This is one reason I love this state, development cuts across and TV/radio stations are located everywhere unlike some states where everything is located in their capitals. Meanwhile, Authority FM is at Ozubulu and not Nnewi, you omitted City FM Onitsha and Moment FM Oko too.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Commissioner for information receives the staff and management of Wazobia fm as they opens their southeast flagship station in Onitsha.

20 JULY 2018

The State Government has restated its resolve to uplift the state in all areas.

The Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Mr. C. Don Adinuba, stated this when he received the management and staff of Wazobia FM, who paid him a courtesy visit in his office in Awka.

The Information Commissioner used the opportunity to enumerate the achievements of Governor Obiano, especially in areas of ensuring security and healthy business environment for investors as well as the ban on commercial motorcyclIsts popularly known as okada and the promised to provide shuttle buses to them, at no interest rate, to empower them and cushion the effect of the ban.

Mr. Adinuba noted that Wazobia FM would be the twenty first radio station to operate in the state in the last couple of years which goes a long way to testify about the peaceful and investment friendly nature of the state.

Earlier the Head of Broadcast and Operations of the Radio Station, Mr. Ugo Enwereji, who led the management team and staff of the broadcast outfit on the visit, explained that they decided to have a foothold in the state and in the South East as Anambra remains the commercial nerve centre of the South East especially Onitsha where the new radio station is domiciled.

Mr. Enwereji observed that the radio station will help tell the story of Anambra state and that of the South East to the world, noting that a lot is happening in the state in terms of infrastructure and security.

The visit featured presentation of souvenirs to the Commissioner

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Anambra Govt To Explore Potential In Movie, Music Industries To Boost IGR
20 JULY 2018

State government says it is ready to explore possibilities of shooting and producing movies as a way of establishing a strong Nollywood presence in the State.
Governor Willie Obiano stated this when he received in audience, members of the Association of Music and Film Production and Marketers of Nigeria led by its National President, Evangelist Justice Nwasike at the Government House, Awka.

Speaking through the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke, Governor Obiano said that the Nollywood Industry is big with a lot of economic prospects, expressing the State government's enthusiasm to partner the Industry to increase its Internally generated revenue.

The Governor, who said that majority of Nollywood movies watched within and outside the Country are produced by Ndi Anambra, added that government hopes to explore ways to partner the industry in the fight against piracy.

On his part, Evangelist Justice Nwasike said that the courtesy call by the Association was to identify and interact with the government on ways to grow the Industry, pointing out that through the activities of the Association, jobs have been created, especially for the youths.

He appealed for government's support in establishing a village for film and music production and help export such indigenous productions to other countries of the world.

A Veteran Nollywood Actor, Mr Clemson Nnonyelu gave a vote of thanks and performed an Igbo chant to the admiration of all.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2018
On my way entering the Golden Tulip, the best hotel in the southeast. See you guys later with more updates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2018
people in Obosi should stop painting their houses with brown paint, it makes them look dull. All the beautiful cities across the globe, at least the ones I have seen their pictures online, make use of bright colours like white, cream, and light grey which improves the beauty of not only the house but the entire city. I have also noticed that the top 5 beautiful cities in the world as voted for by individuals across the globe, are usually cities without skyscrapers and have thousands of 2 and 3 storey buildings just like what we currently have in Onitsha metro and Awka metro. You can check up for pictures of some of these cities online like Florence, Rome, Venice, Barcelona etc. Even the beautiful parts of Paris are the areas without high rise buildings.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestview: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Obodo oyibo cool

AmericanQuarter:
On my way entering the Golden Tulip, the best hotel in the southeast. See you guys later with more updates.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestview: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
So true cheesy

NonsoWow:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestview: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
More corporate outfits more IGR. You guys are welcome, Anambra is a peaceful and fastest developing state in Nigeria.

ANSMEDIA:
Commissioner for information receives the staff and management of Wazobia fm as they opens their southeast flagship station in Onitsha.

20 JULY 2018

The State Government has restated its resolve to uplift the state in all areas.

The Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Mr. C. Don Adinuba, stated this when he received the management and staff of Wazobia FM, who paid him a courtesy visit in his office in Awka.

The Information Commissioner used the opportunity to enumerate the achievements of Governor Obiano, especially in areas of ensuring security and healthy business environment for investors as well as the ban on commercial motorcyclIsts popularly known as okada and the promised to provide shuttle buses to them, at no interest rate, to empower them and cushion the effect of the ban.

Mr. Adinuba noted that Wazobia FM would be the twenty first radio station to operate in the state in the last couple of years which goes a long way to testify about the peaceful and investment friendly nature of the state.

Earlier the Head of Broadcast and Operations of the Radio Station, Mr. Ugo Enwereji, who led the management team and staff of the broadcast outfit on the visit, explained that they decided to have a foothold in the state and in the South East as Anambra remains the commercial nerve centre of the South East especially Onitsha where the new radio station is domiciled.

Mr. Enwereji observed that the radio station will help tell the story of Anambra state and that of the South East to the world, noting that a lot is happening in the state in terms of infrastructure and security.

The visit featured presentation of souvenirs to the Commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:29am On Jul 21, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
Little bastard, you're just an illiterate selling lister fan belt for a living cheesy so I didn't expect you to understand....

There are millions of alambara monkeys hawking pure water in Aba and Umuahia, and another millions are trooping in everyday to take some green pastures to your state.
I will still do some videos of ur useless Abangwa people and wawa people trooping In Anambra like pigs.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=ChilledPill post=69537548][s][/s]

There are millions of alambara monkeys hawking pure water in Aba and Umuahia, and another millions are trooping in everyday to take some green pastures to your state.[ I took this picture today at Onitsha main marker can ur ariaria abangwa ur useless international market look like this and na ur useless Abangwa people full here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.