Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2079104 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Yesterday night at Stanel world Awka

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
The commissioner for works, Hon Engr Marcel Ifejiofor, at a section of the Onitsha-Enugu express way (betweeen Amawbia/Awkuzu). On site is RCC Nig Ltd doing preliminary work on the section of the road.
Is this a palliative or a total reconstruction of that section? And is it a state or federal government contract?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deboysben(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
apologies for that error. I meant NonsoWow and deboysben
thunder rape you up there for mentioning me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
NonsoWow:
Is this a palliative or a total reconstruction of that section? And is it a state or federal government contract?

It is the actual reconstruction of the Onitsha-Enugu expressway at Umunya-Awkuzu-Amawbia section by RCC.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
deboysben:
thunder rape you up there for mentioning me
grin always predictable
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
grin always predictable
I was happy when I saw progress of work at Efab Estate Awka before Unizik if you are coming from Enugu, I noticed steady progress of work, when I was coming from Enugu, I guess the issue has been resolved between Anambra state government and federal on the land. Efab estate is own by the biggest estate developer in Abuja Fabian Nwaora, from Osumanyi. One of the mou signed by Gov Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Onitsha urban trailer park terminal under construction around Tarzan. Another one is also under construction around Upper Iweka. Soon all the trailers parking un-taxed at Onitsha Harbour Industrial Layout will be dislodged and taxed to park on this new terminals. This will further expand the IGR of the state.
I'll cover some projects this week, I noticed Nkpor flyover morden car park, they did fantastic job there, it's now been utilize, state government has restricted vehicles parking on the road and traders, ever New parts market, I will cover some areas next this week by God's grace, I don't know who is around Ozubulu to update with pictures of Bonding Container Terminal at Ozubulu, when I was travelling to PH few months ago I noticed they cleared the place and their signboard, I don't know how far with the project.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rossikki: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Moreover, I hate any business dealings with Chinese people. Those people doesn't mean well for Africa. They come to deceive, steal and destroy. Africans need to open their eyes, Chinese hate black people 1 million times more than whites. They will bring nothing but destruction to us.

Shut the fck up. The whites that ruled you for seventy years, what did they do? The Chinese have built more in the last ten years than the British did in their entire seventy years here.

The whites loved you so much that they took three large ethnic groups with different cultures and religions and forced them into one country simply for their economic benefit, and for which you have been suffering wars, conflicts, and disunity ever since. And yet you think the whites love you? Some of you are just dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Shut the fck up. The whites that ruled you for seventy years, what did they do? The Chinese have built more in the last ten years than the British did in their entire seventy years here.
This is drone pictures of Efab estate Awka before the land issue, they are roofing now

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Favor99(m): 2:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Rossikki:

The whites loved you so much that they took three large ethnic groups with different cultures and religions and forced them into one country simply for their economic benefit, and for which you have been suffering wars, conflicts, and disunity ever since. And yet you think the whites love you? Some of you are just dumb.
Bro he’s right. The Chinese ain’t no good. There not as bad as the whites. But they are still racist.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 3:23am On Jul 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

This is drone pictures of Efab estate Awka before the land issue, they are roofing now

There doesn't seem to be much preliminary works done on these new estates before they allow building to start. If we want to start doing things the right way, then a lot needs to be done underground before we actually start seeing buildings being built. I doubt this was done.

The state gov'ts have the power to enforce adherence to minimum standards in all these new estates being built. That's if they're serious, and if they actually know what these minimum standards are.

Anyway, lets wait and see what the finished product will look like.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

It is the actual reconstruction of the Onitsha-Enugu expressway at Umunya-Awkuzu-Amawbia section by RCC.
OK. That's good news.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yesterday at the opening of the new home of CEO Stine Industries limited at Ngozika Estates Phase-II, Awka. Ngozika Estate Phase-II is hosting mostly CEOs and company owners.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
PLS SUPPORT OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK OLUKA BM ABOUT IGBO CITIES.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

good development that is why I love ndi Anambra.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha9: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Onitsha, the economic capital of SE, clean, green and secured cool

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
asha9:
Onitsha, the economic capital of SE, clean, green and secured cool
this is beautiful. I pray current and successive govt. in anambra replicates this neat,green, aesthetic, sand-dunes-free road across the state like the one in this picture. cool

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
DMGS Roundabout, Onitsha wears new look as Governor Obiano visits.

Kenechukwu Ofomah

Governor Willie Obiano today inspected the remodeling of the famous DMGS Roundabout in Onitsha.
The project which was designed and executed by the Commissioner for Environment, Arch Mike Okonkwo, also include the recovery of a burnt filling station located near the roundabout where trees will be planted.
During the inspection visit, it was observed that the roundabout has been beautified with five gigantic elephant tusk-like sculpture works and a statue of Former President who is from Onitsha, Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, erected.
Governor Obiano during the inspection visit said the project when completed, will be a delight both in the day and at night as it will be fully installed with lights.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pics

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha9: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Investnow2013, at times I feel you are always taking some stuff. Why are you re-posting what I have already posted? Are you always drunk or you just like clowning? The worst is that he will always post message separately and post pictures separately.

Chaii..in fact I will not laugh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Governor Obiano inspects construction work on 18.5 km Afor-Oroma-Umudora-Umuikwu-Onono with a spur to Umueze Anam / Kogi Highway.

Kenechukwu Ofomah

Governor Willie Obiano today inspected ongoing construction work on the 18.5 kilometer Afor-Oroma-Umudora-Umuikwu-Onono road with a spur to Umueze Anam / Kogi Highway.
The project which was awarded in March, this year at the cost of 5.592 billion naira has a contractual term of 2 years.
The project marks the first road that cuts across the benefitting communities which are major agrarian communities with positive prospects for the State's vegetable export initiative.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
See how DMGS roundabout ONITSHA will look on completion!

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Something is definitely not screwed on tightly with Investnow...lol. Dude post some of the poorest pictures but you can't doubt his passion.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
However, I love that DMGS makeover and the elephant tusk and beads idea.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DanielOc: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
asha9:
Investnow2013, at times I feel you are always taking some stuff? Why are you re-posting what I have already posted? Are you always drunk or you just like clowning? The worst is that he will always post message separately and post pictures separately.

Don't make me Cum on you.... angry angry

Talk against Investnow2013 and see people to our rescue (WeDieHere)
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Dremca(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Which part of Awka is this estate located?
TundeBricklayer:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
asha9:
Investnow2013, at times I feel you are always taking some stuff. Why are you re-posting what I have already posted? Are you always drunk or you just like clowning? The worst is that he will always post message separately and post pictures separately.

the pictures he posted is more in depth and not out of place if you ask me. Yours was also very commendable. Atleast repeating and reposting pictures is way much more better for the thread than the divisive comments we get from some folks here on this forum. For those of us not on ground to see things first hand, multiple pictures is bliss. Udo!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2018
asha9:

Nne Chai, I mara nma n'ese okwu!

Biko, both of you should be posting we are loving it. Investnow2013 is a solid addition to any Anambra thread both here and at the defunct Biko, lets appreciate that guy for all his efforts over the years. He has been championing the growth of Anambra for almost 10 years now. I want to buy that guy a drink or a present. I wish i can do same for my state. He is a true lover of his state quietly posting things that investors are secretly looking at all over the world to decide if they should come to Anambra or not.

By the way, i love the new look DMGS roundabout! Finally, Onitsha is looking like other cities where roundabouts have been drastically improved. This only regret i have since we have poor maintenance culture is that the tusks should have been concrete than iron. Because Iron rusts with time if it's not repainted regularly.

I thank God for Gov. Willie Obiano. It is not enough to just think of big ideas, which he has in abundance, but he also understands that unless you gradually improve the ambiance of Anambra cities and make them better and more habitable than the surrounding cities in Delta, Imo and Enugu, people will live in these places and only visit Anambra to work or trade.

Let the urban renewal of Onitsha continue. I am glad that demolition of shanties and banning of Okada have taken place. I hope planting of trees and flowers along roads and key open places begin soon. Anambra shall rise

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Dremca:
Which part of Awka is this estate located?
After Unizik by express if you're going to Enugu.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DawatNama(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
In Anambra State government business is reduced to personal business of Willie Obiano and his gang of noisemakers.
In Lagos State government business is reduced to oligarchs run in clannish secrecy headed by Bola Tinubu and his weak yesmen

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
Hopeless bastard, may thunder fire that your useless finger you are using to type rubbish.... may Amadioha strike you with an uncurable madness.
May chukwu okike abiam strike you with motor accident fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.