Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074788 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2018
The guys in the trend are the worst. You all destroy Enugu trend and Imo trend with 2004 - 2012 pictures and you are now destroying your own trend with abuses. The Enugu trend remains the best Igbo trend on Nairaland in terms of orderliness and less divisive discussions while the Imo trend is the Igbo trend with the most beautiful pictures back to back with good houses and environment. This Anambra trend is the worst Igbo trend on Nairaland, it has the least number of beautiful pictures, the environment in the pictures are ugly, no plan for eco system in Anambra, the trend is also, by far, the most divisive trend on Nairaland and full of hate for fellow Igbos and I just sit and imagine how useless this Anambra trend will be if those Imo and Enugu guys decide to retaliate and derail this already divisive trend. Let me make it clear that if all these divisive discussions continue on this trend, I will personally derail the trend until it is finally abandoned and I will ensure that no Anambra trend will ever exist on Nairaland without me being there to totally derail it. As long as this Anambra has turned to a trend to discriminate against Wawa, Abakaliki, Owerri and Aba people, I will derail this trend until it is finally abandoned for good.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Go and face your backward, filthy, dilapidated and worthless Imo state or do you want us to move the dance there? I am ready for you people. Imo state and Abia state are the 2 worst states in Nigeria. Bring whatever that you have got, you have met your match in me. cheesy cool

[s]
nnamdijonathan:
The guys in the trend are the worst. You all destroy Enugu trend and Imo trend with 2004 - 2012 pictures and you are now destroying your own trend with abuses. The Enugu trend remains the best Igbo trend on Nairaland in terms of orderliness and less divisive discussions while the Imo trend is the Igbo trend with the most beautiful pictures back to back with good houses and environment. This Anambra trene is the worst Igbo trend on Nairaland, it has the least number of beautiful pictures, the environment in the pictures are ugly, no plan for eco system in Anambra, the trend is also, by far, the most divisive trend on Nairaland and full of hate for fellow Igbos and I just sit and imagine how useless this Anambra trend will be if those Imo and Enugu guys decide to retaliate and derail this already divisive trend. Let me make it clear that of all this divisive discussions continue on this trend, I will personally derail the trend until it is finally abandoned and I will ensure that on Anambra trend will ever exist on Nairaland without me being there to totally derail it. As long as this Anambra has turned to a trend to discriminate against Wawa, Abakaliki, Owerri and Aba people, I will derail this trend until it is finally abandoned for good.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2018
oneast:
Go and face your backward and worthless Imo state or do you want us to move the war there? I am ready for you people. Imo state and Abia state are the 2 worst states in Nigeria. cool

[s][/s]

You are free to continue what you are doing but, very soon, this trend will become useless. All the reasonable Anambra people people viewing this trend should better warn this idiot and his likes or else, this trend will be dead for good.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Shut up your dirty mouth i.diot, I thought you are ready for dance? I need people that are ready to dance. Bring whatever you have got so that we can move the dance to the Imo thread. Bring action or get lost hopeless illiterate. cool

[s]
nnamdijonathan:

You are free to continue what you are doing but, very soon, this trend will become useless. All the reasonable Anambra people people viewing this trend should better warn this idiot and his likes or else, this trend will be dead for good.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Heheheheh..
Abia state is a cursed dead state, prove us wrong with your 1000 pictures. Abia state is cursed, you are cursed, your father is cursed, your siblings are cursed. Everyone from your state are cursed. Your useless failed governor Okezie is equally cursed no wonder your state is dead. We are waiting for your pictures.
[/s]
Hopeless alambara fool from the cursed village filled with erosion, curse is already on you and your generation, you have been cursed, your alambara state is curse and dead.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
One would be forgiven for thinking all this back-and-forth is coming from just one or two mofos intent on derailing all Igbo threads. They're intent is to make it look like there's no harmony and brotherly love amongst us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:
One would be forgiven for thinking all this back-and-forth is coming from just one or two mofos intent on derailing all Igbo threads. They're intent is to make it look like there's no harmony and brotherly love amongst us!

better warn your brothers to stop insulting other Igbos
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:

I have been so frustrated about it for years that I have even considered hiring hackers to track these individuals down.

No I won’t do it. Yet.

They paint the false image of igbos as divided group when the opposite has been my reality. I am sick and tired of this.

I am seriously considering leaving nairaland to create my own website where serious mature igbos can discuss real development issues.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Useless frustrated cursed dirty Abia miscreant. I thought you went to bring pictures of Abia state? Where are the 1000 pictures of your dead, worthless, useless, hopeless and good for nothing Abia state?cheesy
[/s]
You have been cursed, you are under a curse the next thing that will follow it now is outright madness... illiterate monkey from the cursed alambara village state....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state is a dead cursed state and everyone from the state is cursed. Your gov was cursed and chained in a shrine and he brought the curse home and that was how Abia state became cursed till today. Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria, Abia state is a dumpsite, Abia state is only fit for animals. Illiterate dirty Aba made barrow pusher. I will continue to hit you hard until you go mad completely. I ready for you. cheesycheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

You have been cursed, you are under a curse the next thing that will follow it now is outright madness... illiterate monkey from the cursed alambara village state....
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state is the only state in Nigeria that 99.999% of it's roads are dilapidated and un-motorable. Prove us wrong chilledpill cool

#Abia state is Cursed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Alambara is under a curse and has been destroyed by the many mad and illiterate people residing there, Alambara has been left behind in the development of Nigeria there is left in the state except mad and illiterate fools and imbec!le

Lets go oneast

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria. #FACT

Abia state is a dumpsite. #FACT

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria. #FACT

Abia state owes salaries of workers upto 1yrs. #FACT

Abia state gov was chained in a shrine and cursed. #FACT

Abia state is a failed state. #FACT

Prove us wrong grin

[s]
ChilledPill:
Alambara is under a curse and has been destroyed by the many mad and illiterate people residing there, Alambara has been left behind in the development of Nigeria there is left in the state except mad and illiterate fools and imbec!le
Lets go oneast
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state is filled with filth and bad roads. cheesy

Prove us wrong cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
oneast:

Prove us wrong grin

[s][/s]

That one na true. i am from imo state but lived in abia state. the state is not worth being a state. there is no government there.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Prove us wrong grin
[/s]
Alambara state is under a heavenly curse and will be destroyed very soon just like sodom and gomorah... an unclean state filled with imbec!les and idiots... chai who cursed alambara...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
like now wey be rainy season you dare not enter aba or you go swim for mud.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hehehehe..stop crying bro because I am here to tell you the bitter truth. You do not have a state, what you have is a dumpsite. Abia state is not only cursed but it is also dead. You need to look for another state because what you have does not exist anymore cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

Alambara state is under a heavenly curse and will be destroyed very soon just like sodom and gomorah... an unclean state filled with imbec!les and idiots... chai who cursed alambara...
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
lmo1stson:

That one na true. i am from imo state but lived in abia state. the state is not worth being a state. there is no government there.

Chilledpill oya respond cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
oneast:
Abia state is a dead cursed state and everyone from the state is cursed. Your gov was cursed and chained in a shrine and he brought the curse home and that was how Abia state became cursed till today. Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria, Abia state is a dumpsite, Abia state is only fit for animals. Illiterate dirty Aba made barrow pusher. I will continue to hit you hard until you go mad completely. I ready for you. cheesycheesy

[s][/s]

i lived at aba, that town should be hell if there is no hell
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneast: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
lmo1stson:

i lived at aba, that town should be hell if there is no hell

Aba hell? Oh this is so bad cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lmo1stson: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:

they are kids bro cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
omadeltason:
proudly Igbo from delta state ndi Igbo na ama nma nke ukwuu.
i have always known this guy cant be more than 20 years. See the small boy i have been wasting my energy on. Chai
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Now completed

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChilledPill: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
investnow2013:
ODUME LAYOUT OBOSI ANAMBRA STATE. THERE IS REAL COMPETITION ON BUILDING HEIGHT AND NUMBER OF FLATS IN THEM!.THE POPULATION OF ODUME OBOSI ALONE IS SCARY BECAUSE OF THESE HIGH RISE BUILDINGS!
Nice building cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:

Nice building cool
Odume Layout Obosi

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Investnow with his ugly pictures...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: madubaymi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.