Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (43565 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
This makes no sense to.me. whats the purpose of a gift she cant understand or use
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Some will still look for a way to justify this one.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
The day this our daddy GO start preaching I Timothy 6:6-10 is the day, his members will start changing church like our "Politician prostitutes".

Na play o wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by telldem: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
angry grin this will continue until we all wise up, this money can be used for creating job or helping some people set up a good business. Imagine how many poor people would have put their money in for this
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Donkay82: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017
yrex01:
dad only get me plastic ball once ... still proud of him tho !!!?
your own better!!! My POPSY bought pyjamas as Christmas cloth for me,after spooting it to occation only to discover kids laffing at me

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Pastor de miliki. grin
Tithe payers de sweat to pay tithes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Stbottle(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2017
God in heaven will judge him...such foolery...end time prophet...pikin wey never sabi ride bicycle don get car...God should jst erase these guy mehn
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by deeone10: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
nice car
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by yrex01(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Donkay82:
your own better!!! My POPSY bought pyjamas as Christmas cloth for me,after spooting it to occation only to discover kids laffing at me
lwkmd !!!!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
Huh? How please?
dont realy blame u,am sure ure d lazy type dat would prefer ur man slaving just to maintain u.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2017
and some morons will come out here to defend their pastors while they themselves can never get that kind of car in their lifetime
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Gbemishile1:

dont realy blame u,am sure ure d lazy type dat would prefer ur man slaving just to maintain u.
cheesy

Thanks have a niceday. Bye
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2017
For show... No him get am still
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2017
I think that toy was a little too big for the girl . . . undecided
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
This can only be done with free money. Billooanires that work for their money wouldn't even do this but as usual sheeples will support it because they have decided to remain slaves for the rest of their lives.

I have said it times without number and will always says it. Non religious people take humanity serious. It's pretty much inportant to them but thieves like this guy care only about their family
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2017
The guy is a crook. I remember watching one of his videos where they used special effects to show angels in his church
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by lazygal: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Explorers:
Popular pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, who is the founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church is in the news again.

This time, the wealthy pastor is in the news for buying his first daughter a Maserati Levante worth N27m to celebrate her birthday.

He shared the photos on his Facebook page with a few words to appreciate God for the gift of his daughter.

In his words;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2099195726759368&id=204654116213548

.this is not the usual explorer topics. Are u loosing focus?

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy
Thanks have a niceday. Bye
same here
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2017
The girl in question won't be able to drive the car in the next 12 years. This doesn't make sense to me
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Explorers:
Popular pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, who is the founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church is in the news again.

This time, the wealthy pastor is in the news for buying his first daughter a Maserati Levante worth N27m to celebrate her birthday.

He shared the photos on his Facebook page with a few words to appreciate God for the gift of his daughter.

In his words;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2099195726759368&id=204654116213548

Food for the gullibules grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by racbow9: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mrlouis: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2017
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

Some gullible Nigerians would still come out and kick against the #FreeTheSheepieMovement of Daddy. Freeze. The pastoral work is now a lucrative venture where in millions of naira are raked in on a daily basis.

All those pastors out there, 85% of them were never doing well in life in terms of business or career path until they became pastors.

Well, so long as Nigerians keep been gullible, pastors will keep having fat bank accounts.
Dude why don't you go start your own assembly or better still STFU...taking it personal..is it your money? When last did you pay tithes...capping nonsense there...its not like if the same pastor buys a keke for you, you will refuse... Why are we so hypocritical... Use ur time u spend in hating and get a life son..no one gives a fvck about your opinion.. Crap!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by chukxie(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2017
God's judgement will begin in the church. Some pastors have made Christianity into a comic show.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mrlouis: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
I see some f00lish comments here and I look in awe..if only some people can mind their business, they won't be suffering low sperm count or die of high BP...u mustn't comment on every damn thread u stumble on..
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

Some gullible Nigerians would still come out and kick against the #FreeTheSheepieMovement of Daddy. Freeze. The pastoral work is now a lucrative venture where in millions of naira are raked in on a daily basis.

All those pastors out there, 85% of them were never doing well in life in terms of business or career path until they became pastors.

Well, so long as Nigerians keep been gullible, pastors will keep having fat bank accounts.

with this secret you just revealed pls go into ministry.give us update and somply preach tithing alone pls
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2017
In a poverty stricken country like Malawi
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
He who has ears listen..

#SheepleFreeYourselves !!

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekison(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Did he force people to pay him tithes?
I wonder oo... some people with their fish brain saying shiiiiittttt
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

You guys should cut the slack on pastors. First, the said "pastor" isn't Nigerian but Southern African. Besides, from what I know of him, he is first a business man (secular) before a pastor.

Taking every opportunity to blackmail pastors is a subtle system of attacking the gospel. Let's be a bit more rational in our thinking. A pastor will never mean ALL pastors just like an Igbo man will never mean all Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2017
hmmm.. dady freez.. cm nd see oooh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.