Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (43566 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mystiquemaestro(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
shervydman:
He can't tell me he doesn't have poverty-stricken people that needs help in his church but flaunting a 27m naira car for a lil girl's birthday.

That money would have gone a long way if it was judiciously spent on charity.

Wetin be my own for pastor's wahala sef, kintemi? undecided

Have you given a beggar 100 Naira since this month?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Smony: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Money mis road. of wat relevance d car wl b to dis smal girl. pastors n luxury lyf ar lyk 5 n 6
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mystiquemaestro(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
manitobor:
Was expecting to see a lady in her twenties.

Needless waste of resources. Money that can feed hundreds of thousands of homeless people.

The sheeple's tithe being put to frivolous use.

Have you given a beggar 100 Naira since this month?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mystiquemaestro(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
jaxxy:
This makes no sense to.me. whats the purpose of a gift she cant understand or use

Poverty is bad
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Smony: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Twizzy30:
when i see things like this happening, i take my time to smile at God's wonderful creations. There are many people who lacks daily while some have it plenty, but at the end of everything we all go six feet down the earth without taking a pin with us grin Am happy for that though
Vry soon if dem k-nap d child dy go begin d disturb person wit night vigil. dem 4get say na dem d show money dey.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

Poverty is bad

Obviously cos even people richer than him times 10 didn't do such for their kids at such age.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2017
pastors and the business if God...haba!!!!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by janeIBfashion(f): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2017
shervydman:
He can't tell me he doesn't have poverty-stricken people that needs help in his church but flaunting a 27m naira car for a lil girl's birthday.

That money would have gone a long way if it was judiciously spent on charity.

Wetin be my own for pastor's wahala sef, kintemi? undecided

like me I need 750k for my business and I already have 350k, the worse part is Christians don't know how to help all they know is tithe, that's why Muslim is better , I can count 3 Muslim who always willing to help around
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Smony:
Vry soon if dem k-nap d child dy go begin d disturb person wit night vigil. dem 4get say na dem d show money dey.
lol i remember my pastor pikin wey go school abroad, we always chat on fb, she reach there no gree reply my messages again. she just lock up.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gentlejoel: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
His daughter, his money. Happy birthday to Israella.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lomprico2: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Now this is the real 'vanity upon vanity'

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
Huh? How please?
if d story is true, what do u think a child of that age will do with a car?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Twizzy30:
lol i remember my pastor pikin wey go school abroad, we always chat on fb, she reach there no gree reply my messages again. she just lock up.
birds of d same feathers flock together. U aren't of d same feathers
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
lexy2014:
birds of d same feathers flock together. U aren't of d same feathers
yeah so true, ive stopped going to the church btw.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lec25(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
And jesus weep!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by internetpo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
haba!. A car for a toddler. Was expecting to
see a grown or teenage girl.

this is a waste. And flagrant materialism, coming forma pastor too. money that could even have been used
to save for her university education. When will she grow to ride this?
No other better gifts to buy for her apart from an expensive car?

happy birthday to the little girl though
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
roqrules04:
FreeTheSheeple

Maybe they don't want to be freed embarassed

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
damosky12:
You guys should cut the slack on pastors. First, the said "pastor" isn't Nigerian but Southern African. Besides, from what I know of him, he is first a business man (secular) before a pastor.

Taking every opportunity to blackmail pastors is a subtle system of attacking the gospel. Let's be a bit more rational in our thinking. A pastor will never mean ALL pastors just like an Igbo man will never mean all Igbo men.

Those attacking the gospel are the pastorpreneur gods of men like this stupid chap in the OP.
Read Matthew 25: 31-46.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
damosky12:

You guys should cut the slack on pastors. First, the said "pastor" isn't Nigerian but Southern African. Besides, from what I know of him, he is first a business man (secular) before a pastor.

Taking every opportunity to blackmail pastors is a subtle system of attacking the gospel. Let's be a bit more rational in our thinking. A pastor will never mean ALL pastors just like an Igbo man will never mean all Igbo men.
I think that's were u got it wrong. Despite being a businessman as u claim, he is also a pastor. By virtue of that, he expected 2b a light in this dark world by not glorifying materialism. A toddler doesn't need a car 4 heavens sake. D legal age to own a drivers license is 18years. so who will drive d car?does d child no d value of d car?if people Christians call unbelievers do this, and a pastor does it then how is he being an example 2 others by exhibiting profligacy?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by redsun(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pastors are like politicians in Africa-usurper(vampires)They feed of the blood of the gullible Africans
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
she use her as cover up the car is for the dad
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
God when will you call me cheesy
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by apolonius(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
And he did that from tithes and offerings given to 'the Lord'!

Praise the Lord sombori!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by daddyzgal(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
religion is a complete bs
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2017
lexy2014:
I think that's were u got it wrong. Despite being a businessman as u claim, he is also a pastor. By virtue of that, he expected 2b a light in this dark world by not glorifying materialism. A toddler doesn't need a car 4 heavens sake. D legal age to own a drivers license is 18years. so who will drive d car?does d child no d value of d car?if people Christians call unbelievers do this, and a pastor does it then how is he being an example 2 others by exhibiting profligacy?

The morality asides, my point was to correct the misconception of those who seize all opportunities to castigate pastors on the basis that they are spending "their tithes". That's why I aptly pointed that the man is a businessman. He always had money.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2017
anonimi:

Those attacking the gospel are the pastorpreneur gods of men like this stupid chap in the OP.
Read Matthew 25: 31-46.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

You don't know the scriptures, yet you quote it. Read 1Corinth 9:1-13, Gal 6:6, Philippians 4:10-19, 1 Timothy 5:17-18.

Selah.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ottohan: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2017
tashashiel:
But how come pastoring is not in jamb form?
Hmm...nice boobs!
shocked
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Osinachi00(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
God bless me like this please so I can buy costly fancy cars for my kids on their celebration days and also give them all the love and care they need as kids.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by hadow(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

Some gullible Nigerians would still come out and kick against the #FreeTheSheepieMovement of Daddy. Freeze. The pastoral work is now a lucrative venture where in millions of naira are raked in on a daily basis.

All those pastors out there, 85% of them were never doing well in life in terms of business or career path until they became pastors.

Well, so long as Nigerians keep been gullible, pastors will keep having fat bank accounts.

this man isn't to be classified as a pastor at all. a man who uses magic tricks in church, who preaches under the influence of fallen angels.hehehe in one of his programs the Angel had a cleavage
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijapage(f): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.