Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (43556 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 5:16am On Dec 21, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Did he force church member to pay him tithe?

Are u one of his members?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mizmia: 5:35am On Dec 21, 2017
The same man that can't renew his domain subscription but could afford to buy his daughter a 27m Maserati. Talk about misplaced priority. He isn't a Nigerian but believe me going through the videos on his Facebook page, it is obvious he studied Nigerian pastors and graduated with distinctions........ #Freethesheeples#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pussyisfood: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2017
erico2k2:

where is this Pastor and his church located plzzz??
Cos this car is a Right hand Drive in the Pic

Most likely Malawi. Did you notice the names of the people commenting too? Doesn't sound anything Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Follysho707:
Isn't it soo funny I posted this news an hour ahead of this guy but, instead, this got pushed ahead of mine... And we tend blame our politicians abi? Lalasticlala and all the mods in the house, make thunder fire you all ooo. angry angry

Pushed to where?

Explorers posted this @ 9.36 p.m on 20/12/2017-yesterday

You posted yours @ 3.06 a.m on 21/12/2017-Today

That's about 5hr 30 mins before you grin
So don't curse the Mods grin

5 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Follysho707:
Isn't it soo funny I posted this news an hour ahead of this guy but, yet... this got pushed ahead of mine... And we tend to blame our politicians abi? Lalasticlala and all the mods in the house, make thunder fire you all ooo. angry angry

Mine and yours, you didn't check properly bro.

Not even on the fp yet.

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2017
obafemee80:

Pushed to where?

Explorers posted this @ 9.36 p.m on 20/12/2017-yesterday

You posted yours @ 3.06 a.m on 21/12/2017-Today

That's about 5hr 30 mins before you grin
So don't curse the Mods grin

Nevertheless, I think it's time for a revamp and reshuffle of all the mods in the house! Their unprofessionalism, unfairness and shakara too much, I swear!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Explorers:

Mine and yours, you didn't check properly bro.

Not even on the fp yet.

Explorers, I'm a big fan of your threads and articles and sincerely I apologize. I didn't mean to be disrespectful. You're absolutely correct. But nevertheless, I think there's a huge unfairness and bias from lala and his boys. I enjoy coming on here as I reside outside 9ja and tend to catch my mojo on here. When our voice(s) cannot even be heard on NL, just imagine from a broader economy's perspective.

Their subjective stance is too glaring, I swear.

#devilpunishlalasticlala
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by tashashiel(f): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2017
But how come pastoring is not in jamb form?

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by arherfish(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

Some gullible Nigerians would still come out and kick against the #FreeTheSheepieMovement of Daddy. Freeze. The pastoral work is now a lucrative venture where in millions of naira are raked in on a daily basis.

All those pastors out there, 85% of them were never doing well in life in terms of business or career path until they became pastors.

Are you sure we will not up the percentage to 95 of the Pastors.

Well, so long as Nigerians keep been gullible, pastors will keep having fat bank accounts.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Too much tithe and first seed money to play with....

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Matrix100: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Lord open my own heaven...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by maigemuu: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2017
if only i can meet the little girl, i will advice her to register the car on uber... grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2017
U dey buy massarati while some people are there looking for what to eat... and you end up saying. . Shantabratak God will provide. . But who have u provided for

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
Huh? How please?

Don't mind him. How is it wrong? As long as there gullible people of low intelligence willing to dole out their hard earned income to fraudsters claiming to be "men of god", then i see no problem with this. Keep fleecing them i say.

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2017
#devilpunishlalasticlala

Goodnight!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
When explorers creates.......everyone rush in..... wink

Biacan, my Biacan. Don't worry. It is a jet I will buy for you cheesy
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Do people still think tithe is necessary?

Ara gba ndi ara
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Biacan, my Biacan. Don't worry. It is a jet I will buy for you cheesy
You see darling that was why I use that word on you...... "if you don't spend the money on me this festive period who will" I can't wait unlike some broke guys here

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by john650(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2017
shervydman:
He can't tell me he doesn't have poverty-stricken people that needs help in his church but flaunting a 27m naira car for a lil girl's birthday.

That money would have gone a long way if it was judiciously spent on charity.

Wetin be my own for pastor's wahala sef, kintemi? undecided
Isn't Malawi one of the countries that get direct budgetary support from the UN? This is quite sad.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2017
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

Some gullible Nigerians would still come out and kick against the #FreeTheSheepieMovement of Daddy. Freeze. The pastoral work is now a lucrative venture where in millions of naira are raked in on a daily basis.

All those pastors out there, 85% of them were never doing well in life in terms of business or career path until they became pastors.

Well, so long as Nigerians keep been gullible, pastors will keep having fat bank accounts.
have you ran mad again?
is this a Nigerian
by the way, almost every nation has at least a wealthy pastor in it, including the US.
goan face your local government chairman.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
You see darling that was why I use that word on you...... "if you don't spend the money on me this festive period who will" I can't wait unlike some broke guys here

You won't have wait too long, sweetheart.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy freeze come and see oooooo, not only in Nigeria oooooo
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dee60: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2017
cashlurd:
A PASTOR did this

Check your statistics well. How many pastors do you know and what is the source of your statistics?

The man in the picture is not a Nigerian.

Nigeria has more than 50,000 pastors and perhaps not up to 1% of that figure drives Maserati or anything close to that.

At any rate, if you can afford it, its up to you, how you want to spend your money!

People who show hatred for pastors should just be careful that they do not hate the light.

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by declanadison(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Pls let's b fair to life. he can't love his daughter more than God, thus, such spending should hv been minimized, n d remaining amount should hv been channelled 2 taking care of d poor, esp. those who can not affront 3 square meal a day
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Please don't forget to pay your tithes and seed offerings while your family drink gari ...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Dee60:

!

People who show hatred for pastors should just be careful that they do not hate the light.

Because most of them are crooks !!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Boss13: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2017
I thought the Maserati would be the toy version and hence an appropriate gift for a child. What I’m yet to understand is the rationale to buy an expensive car for a child who would not drive it or be qualified to drive it in 10 years time and when she does in the future, it would be 10 years past and fully depreciated.

The other issue of pastor’s living lavishly have been extensively discussed. It is up to their members to either come to terms with this or continue to be dispensable tools.

Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Telelimit(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Bad belle will kill u soon,why not use money meant for ur family charity work, may God forgive u
shervydman:
He can't tell me he doesn't have poverty-stricken people that needs help in his church but flaunting a 27m naira car for a lil girl's birthday.

That money would have gone a long way if it was judiciously spent on charity.

Wetin be my own for pastor's wahala sef, kintemi? undecided
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
Huh? How please?

think your question should be how can't this be wrong, in a society where poverty rate is high; you buying an expensive car that would be outdated by the time she is old enough to drive it for your daughter as a birthday gift.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.