Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (43647 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Icon79:
Bia, when did you become Igbo

O pari
Wait first, I no resemble Igbo girl?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by geostat(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Ikology:
Remember the thread below, two Nairalanders that recently did their traditional marriage, we are back again with our pre-wedding pictures.

#Dimmaiyke2017
Be our special guest as we make our marriage vow@ St Gregory the Great Parish Idaw River Achara Layout Enugu 29/12/2017 10am

Reception @ House of Assembly Hall opposite Okpara Square Independence Layout Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/4211935/pictures-traditional-marriage-two-nairalanders/4
Happy married life...sex her till she screams no more, na you get her.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Icon79(m): 1:13am On Dec 21, 2017
LOL. Everyone thinks you're an Edo girl tho.

O pari

Rolex67:
Wait first, I no resemble Igbo girl?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Momoh7(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Who dey represent nairaland edo zone for there
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by obowunmi(m): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Burgerlomo: 3:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by ibietela2(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by toprealman: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Why put money inside a cup meant for drinking?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by franklingud(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Chidimma is getting married ooo!

Congrats girl.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by almarthins(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I prophesy this to the lives of my friends
Pocohantas and Supersystems.

At least that brother will do her right and take her to Europe.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by tombeh(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations....God bless your new home.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by almarthins(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I prophesy this to the lives of my friends
Pocohantas and Supersystems.

At least that brother will do her right and take her to Europe.

NwaAmaikpe!!! How many times I call u? Na u be match maker? Pocohantas with supersystems no dey workable.

Supersystems na superbachelor not marraigable at all. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Thylord(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2017
ElPadrino33:
If I say what's on my mind now I'd be attacked from all sides, insulted and even cursed. So, congratulations to the couple !
one of the things in ur mind is that that guy head no just get shape.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by victorazyvictor(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Jeff9498:
Pre wedding photos everywhere
and they say momi no dey.
will upload mine next 2weeks too grin Anambra we go....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by odizeey(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
Wetin una wan born now?
This kan ugleeee couple ehn
you don start again
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by ogaJona(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2017
vivypretty:
congrats to u guyz
this could be us
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Sirmuel1(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
Wetin una wan born now?

This kan ugleeee couple ehn

The Pot calling Kettle black.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by thorpido(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2017
phintohlar:
you don marry?
You get interest to marry me?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by eyinoluwa1(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2017
people like you are the problem the world is facing.
its not bad to do your wedding without throwing pics on Nairaland.
Not all brides are pretty, they may be beautiful.

ashewoboy:
beautiful bride.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by phlame(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2017
ElPadrino33:
If I say what's on my mind now I'd be attacked from all sides, insulted and even cursed. So, congratulations to the couple !

grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by ufuosman(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Beautiful, all the best to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by habsydiamond(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Cute couple......
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by omooba969(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2017
phintohlar:
you don marry?

You don marry?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by omooba969(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Icon79:
LOL. Trouble maker!

My guy, don't mind her ... you babe is sexy. Make sure you bang her brains out ... you paid for that shiit grin

O pari

Paid? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
odizeey:
you don start again
lol. Don't blame me. I'm obsessed with looks and judge everyone by them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by AiiVee(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
the kissing is not something new to them and most of you here..why you all now forming kini...
wo happy married life to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by odizeey(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
lol. Don't blame me. I'm obsessed with looks and judge everyone by them.
funny, you get luck say u fine, how are you
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Awoleesu(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Phre-wedding kwa! Sai ma an fara shan baki?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
odizeey:
funny, you get luck say u fine, how are you
good and u
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by odizeey(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
good and u
I'm doing great.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.