Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38174 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
aromaticmassage:
you see your life? scammer.from claiming to suffer from staphylococcus to healer of staphylococcus.cheap slut
Smh..... You must be a clown it was one of this Swizzgarde peeps that sent that to me. Since you are brainless kwantinue
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
engwari:

Smh..... You must be a clown it was one of this Swizzgarde peeps that sent that to me. Since you are brainless kwantinue
don't provoke me to open your nyash here.i mean I don't want to be tempted to do that because a lot of yawa go gas for you.
hope you've not forgotten what happened after this

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dear Aromaticmassage,
Provoke and open my yansh someone may see and decide to help.
Back to your comment.
A scammer as described by Webster-
1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle. verb (used with object), scammed, scamming.
2. to cheat or defraud with a scam. Origin of scam, based on this definition, how did I scam you? I cried out that am currently suffering from the above subject matter and you said on this same thread that I have not brought money to treat and I should drop my account details, you dropped you mail ''aromaticmassage@''. I was glad and happy and I sent you a mail, did you remember? I sent you the account details:
P**** E***
Bank: Access bank
Account Number: *******.
I am waiting for the yawa to gas
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur/Madame, nos salutations distinguées.
aromaticmassage:
don't provoke me to open your nyash here.i mean I don't want to be tempted to do that because a lot of yawa go gas for you.
hope you've not forgotten what happened after this
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Your number on your profile doesn't work send me an email with your number so we can talk dont waste your money on all those product pls.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
mail sent
Badb0y4lyf:
Your number on your profile doesn't work send me an email with your number so we can talk dont waste your money on all those product pls.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you all that contributed. However, I have gone for a test which will come out on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

NB: Many are actually suffering from staph and other sexaully transmitted diseases but are ashamed to speak out because of the stigma in NIGERIA.

My advice seek help, NL is not a hospital and most especially be careful with the people here.
Labracine is fake- own by Stanley Obi
Airface herbs makes you stool
Gwabs herbs did not work for me
Kedi and GNLD does not work for the above subject matter.[/i].

*******************************************************************************************************************

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK) has come out to clear us on why Staphylococcus aureus diagnosis is a scam in Nigeria.

According to the UK based physician, staphylococcus causing low sperm count is a scam in Nigeria’s medical world, there is no such disease.

He explained that Staphylococcus aureus organisms are ubiquitous and can be found all over our bodies including our skin and as such can contaminate swabs and give you a wrong result.

“Don’t take antibiotics for this scam diagnosis. If I take any sample from your body, it will be contaminated with staphylococcus aureus.

This diagnosis is a huge scam in Nigeria’s medical industry used in extorting money from our ignorant population.

Everybody (you and I) will always test positive to staphylococcus on tissues. If I take a swab from your urethra/joystick, it will come back testing positive for staphylococcus because staphylococcus is everywhere on our bodies/skins as they are part of our body’s natural flora. The swab will almost always be contaminated by staphylococcus.

If you have skin infection or pneumonia caused by staphylococcus – this is a different ball game and antibiotics are required.

If you have a low sperm count, see an endocrinologist and a urologist to investigate it NOT a laboratory technician or scientist. It is much more complex than you may think” he said

He continued:

“I WILL KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNTIL IT SINKS IN!

STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SCAM IN NIGERIA:

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria found normally in the nose, respiratory (breathing) tract and on the skin.

Because these bacteria are on our skin, when taking a swab (high vaginal swab for example), chances are that you may brush through the skin and get the swab contaminated by staphylococcus aureus. Now, when that swab is sent to the laboratory for culture it will grow staphylococcus aureus. This does not mean that you are infected with staphylococcus aureus requiring treatment of any kind.

We are all carrying staphylococcus aureus around. It does not mean we are infected or unwell needing treatment.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the joystick.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.

Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.

Staphylococcus aureus is not contacted via toilet seats.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

However, staphylococcus aureus can cause some nasty infections such as skin infections in the form of abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Staphylococcus aureus can also cause food poisoning, breast infections, endocarditis (heart infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), pneumonia (lung infection) and blood infection. But in these causes the infected persons won’t be walking around, having sex/fun and smiling. They’ll be terribly unwell and in intensive care unit somethings.”

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK).
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2018
engwari, please do you have cure to this illness why no post it here for everyone to see. why must we contact you..? u said u have staph nw you are curing staph.? engwari engwari engwari help us biko .. post your drugs here nw..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fribery:
engwari, please do you have cure to this illness why no post it here for everyone to see. why must we contact you..? u said u have staph nw you are curing staph.? engwari engwari engwari help us biko .. post your drugs here nw..
Where did I say I am curing staph. I do not have the cure. After three months, I m @ Low growth of staphylococcus.
I will update the thread soon.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by idowuolanipekun: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Monolaurin capsule of 990mg is very effective for chronic staphylococcus even thou is currently not available but be rest assured that the symptoms will disappeared the very first day you start the usage, endeavor to bear the battle of the bacteria and medicine reaction that same day only. Monolaurin is non resistance to staphylococcus bacteria. Call or WhatsApp for further discussion 08025985535

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Deb2020: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
engwari:

Cc:cve90
I can only imagine the discomfort you must be going through. An infection, such as Staph, shouldn't be allowed to live a day longer in you!

I have a remedy that can liberate you from this infection in at least 30 days! A remedy that has helped a number of my clients kick out, Staph.

How is your health now?
Your lifestyle is very important in curing staff. Refrain from alcohol, fastfoods and food that are more than two days

I'm sorry I delayed in replying your mail. Do note that I'm active on mails, wherein I execute consultation sessions with clients. Please, send me a chat message on that platform so we can consult about your health.
. @engwari with an humble heart can you throw more light on your above comment .You said clearly that you have a remedy that can liberate one from staph.and it has helped a number of your clients kick staph out .I repeats you stated clearly your Clients .My thought was that you are also suffering from staphylococcus aureus symptoms ,are you a patient of staph.and at the same time has staph. Patients you are treating ? Has same staph.treatment you use for your Clients solved yours .I would appreciate you throw more light on these .God bless you as you do not feel annoyed giving answers to what are not clear to me .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by stano2(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2018
You get best results when you notice the infection on time..
Avoid sugar
Eat fruits / vegetables
Get injected sharp sharp
Take fluzoconale (forgotten the spelling)

Chai I can feel ur pain, one u pull at night to sleep, the first breeze the blow... U start scratching, sweet annoying scratching.
Your laps is not left out, treat on time. The scars left on the laps are difficult to clear.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deb2020:
. @engwari with an humble heart can you throw more light on your above comment .
You said clearly that you have a remedy that can liberate one from staph.and it has helped a number of your clients kick staph out.
I repeats you stated clearly your Clients.
My thought was that you are also suffering from staphylococcus aureus symptoms ,
are you a patient of staph.and at the same time has staph. Patients you are treating ?
Has same staph.treatment you use for your Clients solved yours.

I would appreciate you throw more light on these. God bless you as you do not feel annoyed giving answers to what are not clear to me .
Yes, I suffered from it & am currently being treated (herbs- which are effectives o, so far I have sen signs of great improvement) by some one, I do not know if it is ok to share the contacts. I do not have clients, I think that was a mistake and I told the guy that quoted me to to unquote me but he has not. I certainly do not feel annoyed. Please, do ask and I will clarify.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
zolution:

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment!
where will I get that tumeric
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

where will I get that tumeric
Yes, tumeric is also good but ylu need a combination of tumeriv and other herbs. Checm any.herbal.markey
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
engwari:

Yes, tumeric is also good but ylu need a combination of tumeriv and other herbs. Checm any.herbal.markey
I stay in Oyo so I don't know d name dey call it in yoruba
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by yimikaa: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
hidhrhis:

I stay in Oyo so I don't know d name dey call it in yoruba

Ata alale
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
yimikaa:

Ata alale
okay thanks I'm still surprised how I got it cos I only had sex once since I was born
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you all that contributed. However, I have gone for a test which will come out on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

NB: Many are actually suffering from staph and other sexaully transmitted diseases but are ashamed to speak out because of the stigma in NIGERIA.

My advice seek help, NL is not a hospital and most especially be careful with the people here.
Labracine is fake- own by Stanley Obi
Airface herbs makes you stool
Gwabs herbs did not work for me
Kedi and GNLD does not work for the above subject matter.
Swissgarde too because on the product you have were it is written that this product is not intended to cure, diagnose, prevent or treat and disease.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK) has come out to clear us on why Staphylococcus aureus diagnosis is a scam in Nigeria.

According to the UK based physician, staphylococcus causing low sperm count is a scam in Nigeria’s medical world, there is no such disease.

He explained that Staphylococcus aureus organisms are ubiquitous and can be found all over our bodies including our skin and as such can contaminate swabs and give you a wrong result.

“Don’t take antibiotics for this scam diagnosis. If I take any sample from your body, it will be contaminated with staphylococcus aureus.

This diagnosis is a huge scam in Nigeria’s medical industry used in extorting money from our ignorant population.

Everybody (you and I) will always test positive to staphylococcus on tissues. If I take a swab from your urethra/joystick, it will come back testing positive for staphylococcus because staphylococcus is everywhere on our bodies/skins as they are part of our body’s natural flora. The swab will almost always be contaminated by staphylococcus.

If you have skin infection or pneumonia caused by staphylococcus – this is a different ball game and antibiotics are required.

If you have a low sperm count, see an endocrinologist and a urologist to investigate it NOT a laboratory technician or scientist. It is much more complex than you may think” he said

He continued:

“I WILL KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNTIL IT SINKS IN!

STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SCAM IN NIGERIA:

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria found normally in the nose, respiratory (breathing) tract and on the skin.

Because these bacteria are on our skin, when taking a swab (high vaginal swab for example), chances are that you may brush through the skin and get the swab contaminated by staphylococcus aureus. Now, when that swab is sent to the laboratory for culture it will grow staphylococcus aureus. This does not mean that you are infected with staphylococcus aureus requiring treatment of any kind.

We are all carrying staphylococcus aureus around. It does not mean we are infected or unwell needing treatment.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the joystick.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.

Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.

Staphylococcus aureus is not contacted via toilet seats.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

However, staphylococcus aureus can cause some nasty infections such as skin infections in the form of abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Staphylococcus aureus can also cause food poisoning, breast infections, endocarditis (heart infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), pneumonia (lung infection) and blood infection. But in these causes the infected persons won’t be walking around, having sex/fun and smiling. They’ll be terribly unwell and in intensive care unit somethings.”

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK).
For herbal use Swissgarde supplements,if interested contact or WhatsAp: 08038220168

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
engwari:
vidicious:
Hi everyone,
I followed the below advise by a fellow nairalander and I can say since middle last year till December I have done mcs test , urethral swap , mouth swap, and semen test and 3 reputable laboratories in Benin city .continuously all have constantly shown no growth of bacteria after 48 hrs.
It cost me a whole lot but I was determined to see the end of it. I worked with an experienced pharmacist who read and interpreted every test result I brought . I mean drugs that was sensitive and resistant to it. And gave me a cocktail of drugs. I did this repeatedly as advised by the below poster and I can say for sure I am free of staph.
Pls see below

Hi shoms2002
and other nairalanders probably in the same position, know that i am not a medical doctor. so dont take wahtever instruction i give here as absolute or as authority but you can find it useful for you in seeing the end to your prolonged staph infection. kindly see the information below:

BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE

1 Be determined to conquer the infection.
2 Always pray to God for direction and healing
3 Refrain from all junk foods like meat pie, cakes, butter and most flower-processed foods. They increase bacterial activities.
4 Refrain from alcoholic drinks and beer. It overworks your kidney which is already exposed to toxins from staph.
5 Refrain from self medications. You could be taking drugs that have been resistant to the bacterial unknowingly.
6 Eat a lot of fruits, especially one that will give you energy and boost your sperm like garden egg, apple, plantain, okro, vegetables because the staph toxins degrade the quality of sperm.
7 Drink water regularly to cleanse your system especially the kidney from drug deposit.
8 Stop taking sugar. Instead of taking sugar, take pure natural honey (original). It is a natural antibiotic.
9 STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. USE CONDOM EACH TIME YOU HAVE SEX. If you don’t use condom, you could infect your partner which is not good for a healthy society, or you could contact another infection thereby making your own become a mixed infection and treatment/cure may become more difficult.

WHAT YOU NEED

1 You need your determination and readiness.

2 You need money to do tests and buy drugs

3 You need time to go for test when it is due

4 VERY IMPORTANT: You need a medical personnel that can listen to you like you are talking to your friend and be attentive and that you can be free to go and talk to anytime without hinderance and will have time for you. I will recommend a laboratory personnel that conducts medical tests instead of a general doctor.

WHAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE DISEASE

1 STAPH AUREUS IS CURABLE
2 It is very easy to cure if detected early and given urgent and correct treatment
3 It develops resistant and becomes very difficult to cure if not treated early or if not treated correctly.
4 prolonged staph could be cured by constant and steady treatment with different drugs because it becomes resistant to same drug over time.
5 Some other bacterial infections if not treated on time and allowed to be present in the body for a long time may develop into staphylococcus.
6 Staph releases toxins into your body which may cause bad conditions on your body systems i.e. it reduces sperm count, it makes viscosity of semen to be low (watery sperm), it causes wormlike movement in the body, itching under the feet,
pepper-sensation on the body, headache, ache in the joints. It also causes one scrotum to be smaller than the other. Lastly, it overworks the kidney because the kidney always tries to remove those toxins from your blood and the bacterial also continually releases the toxins.
7 Prolonged staph may not be detected again in your urine test. So the test will say you are okay while you feel otherwise if urine is used for the MCS test after prolonged infection.
8 However for a prolonged infection, presence of staph will be always detected in semen (sperm) if it has not been cured.
9 So in place of Urine that is normally used for the MCS test (MICROSCOPY, CULTURE and SENSITIVITY test) use your sperm for the test because presence of the disease will be found in it if you have not been cured.
10 While your sperm is been used for the test, also ask the lab man to do SPERM-COUNT/ANALYSIS at the same time with the MCS test so that the quality of your sperm can be monitored alongside to forestall infertility.

TESTS AND DRUGS

1 Do the test and have the results carefully explained to you and make sure you understand it.
2 Use the drug recommended from the result of the test and as prescribed. DON’T REPEAT THE DRUG UNTIL IT IS PRECSRIBED FROM ANOTHER TEST to prevent the bacteria from developing resistant.
3 count two weeks after you have finished your drugs from the first test. then go for another test. (same test using your sperm sample).
4 Use the new drug given to you as prescribed by the test. The drug will probably be different from the first one. Again, Count two weeks after you have finished the drugs and go for another test.
5 Repeat the process like that until the first test you did and no presence of bacteria is achieved (negative result).
6 After the first test that shows negative, wait for 1 month and go for another test. If you still tests negative, take one of the drugs you have taken before for 5 days (ask your medical person for which).wait for 2 months after taking the drug and go for another test. If you still test negative, take one of the drugs you took during the tests for 5 days again (ask your medical man ). After this you may not bother again, you have been cured. Then if you wish, you can be taking antibiotic every 3 month but it is not necessary.
7 CAUTION: during the period you test negative and you are waiting for another period to complete before you go for another test, if you notice any of the symptoms, don’t wait for the period to complete. Quickly rush for your test.

OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO DO

1 Because staphylococcus bacterial has released a lot of toxins into your bloodstream which is why you feel a wormlike sensation, you should always take blood tonic that purifies blood to constantly purify your blood.
2 Staph may not be totally cured if all the detoxified toxins and wastes are not passed out of your body most suitably with faeces and urine. So you need what will make you go toilet regularly. You may object to this recommendation but it works: find any local herb or drink (you may meet the roots/leaves sellers. Yorubas call them “elewe-omo) that will make you go to toilet frequently or if you cant do this take YOYO BITTER.
3 The best time to take this is the next day after you finish your antibiotic given at the hospital from the test. You will go to toilet frequently. This is good for your cure. Just observe your faeces each time you go to toilet.
4 As you continue like this, soon you will overcome the bacteria and be a free person

Search for lubebay on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
hidhrhis:

okay thanks I'm still surprised how I got it cos I only had sex once since I was born
you either contacted through
infected towel, buckets or toilets or even from food. Ensure you wash ur hands regularly.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Test Result out.....................................
I am free from THE SUBJECT MATTER
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
engwari:
Test Result out.....................................
I am free from THE SUBJECT MATTER
so what are we suppose to do with this smelling and mendacious information? should we fry water melon? continue with your mendacity.....next thing now is for some gullible fellows to start asking you how how you were able to achieve such monumental feat and that question alone is enough to open the flood gate of your premeditated scandal
ous and mischievous acts on them
.and the vicious circle continues like that.just remember the BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Lol! you are amazing. The last time I checked, you wanted to open my yansh, because you claimed I scammed you, I am waiting for that.
Secondly, I've recommended one of the items I used to fribery. For the avoidance of doubt, I used a combination of herbs and English
Tumeric
Propolis.
aromaticmassage:
so what are we suppose to do with this smelling and mendacious information? should we fry water melon? continue with your mendacity.....next thing now is for some gullible fellows to start asking you how how you were able to achieve such monumental feat and that question alone is enough to open the flood gate of your premeditated scandal
ous and mischievous acts on them
.and the vicious circle continues like that.just remember the BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
You need Test results! I am coming.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
engwari:
Lol! you are amazing. The last time I checked, you wanted to open my yansh, because you claimed I scammed you, I am waiting for that.
Secondly, I've recommended one of the items I used to fribery. For the avoidance of doubt, I used a combination of herbs and English
Tumeric
Propolis.

what do I need fictitious test result for? send to me video of a man having sex with you and later walked away without contracting staphylococcus or waist pain.that will be enough proof.since you tentatively suggested a fictitious result as a proof.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
engwari:
Tumeric
Propolis.

Engwari please leave this guy alone.. this is nl you dont know who is behind the pc.. just do what you came to do and bounce.... no time..

please i plead with you open a separate thread and give us the full details of your treatment process.. i dont want to know whether you are legit or not.. just give me knowledge thats all i ask.. please most especially when you are describing let us know exactly how the medical approach went example whether it was injection or just oral or however it went, the duration, so that when we get to the hospital and one of this doctors start to use trial and error we can know on time and pull out, also your diet then the herbal approach: just listing the name of the herbs WILL DO US NO GOOD.. how did you prepare it and dosage it effects and what to expect. was it raw or supplement. please i know am speaking the mind of majority following this thread and for posterior sake.. please help, take your time any day fix just to help and write it out clearly.. we really appreciate the effort you have put in and the revelations you have disclosed here. thanks in anticipation..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by asthmacoughend(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fribery:

Engwari please leave this guy alone.. this is nl you dont know who is behind the pc.. just do what you came to do and bounce.... no time..

please i plead with you open a separate thread and give us the full details of your treatment process.. i dont want to know whether you are legit or not.. just give me knowledge thats all i ask.. please most especially when you are describing let us know exactly how the medical approach went example whether it was injection or just oral or however it went, the duration, so that when we get to the hospital and one of this doctors start to use trial and error we can know on time and pull out, also your diet then the herbal approach: just listing the name of the herbs WILL DO US NO GOOD.. how did you prepare it and dosage it effects and what to expect. was it raw or supplement. please i know am speaking the mind of majority following this thread and for posterior sake.. please help, take your time any day fix just to help and write it out clearly.. we really appreciate the effort you have put in and the revelations you have disclosed here. thanks in anticipation..

. This is an Health Issue.I do not know the reason for all these Contentions ,You have advised Engwari right .I think if aromaticmassage has a personal grudge with Engwari such should be addressed ,He/She said He/She would open Engwari yansh ,Engwari has categorically stated he/she should go ahead but till now aromaticmassage has not done that .Engwari ,note that "Conscience is the greatest Judge" go ahead with what you are doing in as much as you know from the root of your heart that it is right ,I am glad you have your health restored .I do not take side ,that is my life principle ,Do let us know the method combined as you mentioned Tumeric and Propolis ,does it requires any Professional Handling or its what anyone can mix together .So many people are going through this .The issue of health is not about Grudges ,Arguments or Who takes the winning, Orthodox or herbal its about Solution .Once again do ignore any Distractions and do more right .Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
asthmacoughend:
. This is an Health Issue.I do not know the reason for all these Contentions ,You have advised Engwari right .I think if aromaticmassage has a personal grudge with Engwari such should be addressed ,He/She said He/She would open Engwari yansh ,Engwari has categorically stated he/she should go ahead but till now aromaticmassage has not done that .Engwari ,note that "Conscience is the greatest Judge" go ahead with what you are doing in as much as you know from the root of your heart that it is right ,I am glad you have your health restored .I do not take side ,that is my life principle ,Do let us know the method combined as you mentioned Tumeric and Propolis ,does it requires any Professional Handling or its what anyone can mix together .So many people are going through this .The issue of health is not about Grudges ,Arguments or Who takes the winning, Orthodox or herbal its about Solution .Once again do ignore any Distractions and do more right .Regards.
@ the bolded, yes
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
ok,I will & I will have to shade many of them(Herbs advertisers) on NL.
Fribery:

Note: I used a combination of things. So, what worked for me might not work for you. You have go to understand your body.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
aromaticmassage:
what do I need fictitious test result for? send to me video of a man having sex with you and later walked away without contracting staphylococcus or waist pain.that will be enough proof.since you tentatively suggested a fictitious result as a proof.

Now, I know your mission. #Ignore. Have a lovely day kiss
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
@Engwari, no mind that hediot, From my research, he used to job in 2016, stays in Abj, did a little Ukazi busniess and finally went into Massage.

His is actually suffering from the same staph, hence the reason why his using reverse psychic to get help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.