Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (36763 Views)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by DarkRebel69: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
I think we should first define what qualifies as materialistic. To me, if a person wants 2 cars, he's not at all materialistic; it's benign ambitiousness and it's very healthsome. But should a person crave 10 cars, then that's when it becomes vainglorious and materialistic, because 10 cars is well beyond bare neccessity. And perhaps we could say it reeks of insecurity as well, since it appears that such a person has externalised his sense of self-worth and taken to measuring his self-value based on the number of vehicles that he owns. Or, am I Sigmund-Frueding too much?

Understand this, humanity has always revolved around these three seemingly innocuous things: Money, Power, and Sex – The unholy Trimurti!

Wars have been waged because of either of these three things; friends have betrayed friends because of one, or two, or three of these three things; and so on and so forth.

Life seems to revolve around these three things. It is, as Nietzsche would say, an "eternal recurrence of the same" – i.e. the dynamics of life would continue in one way or the other to operate on these three principles of Money, Power, and Sex, ad infinitum.

It's now left to you to either accept this inexorably endless cycle (which is the favourable course of action) or to oppose it (a position Nietzsche termed "Ressentiment" --- a sad, sad, bitter position).

Many POOR BOYS/GUYS/MEN have opted for the path of "Ressentiment". You would often find them hurling brickbats at girls/ladies/women who have spurned their romantic overtures due to financial reasons. I think such males have refused to be realistic.

The simple fact is that when it comes to sex, females have the evolutionary advantage. An average female can have sex with as many 10 different men in a day, whereas the same couldn't be said for an average male, especially one without bells and whistles (i.e. without extraordinary looks, wealth, etc.)

The evolutionary leveller is that while males are more ready to have a roll in the hay with just about anyone remotely "fuckable", females are genetically "more choosier", hence, some sort of evolutionary equilibrum is established – females who can easily score sex care more for emotional intimacy and are generally more pickier and therefore do not have as much sexual partners as they could, while men who cannot easily acquire sex generally care less for emotional intimacy. Not to add the fact that the practice of slut-shaming and female-sexuality-supressing social mores would typically deter an average female from expressing herself sexually as much as she would like to.

Long story short, in general, women control sex. And in return, most women expect you to bring something commesurate to the table as well. Quid pro quo, you might call it. Don't rack your brain too much... That thing you are to bring is MONEY. Only a tiny percentage of the fairer sex care little about money, so unless you as a man are lucky to cross paths with a woman who thinks the place of money is on the backburner, then I suggest you quit whining and face reality head-on. Sociologists call it the "Beauty-status exchange", and trust me, it's not just a "river in Egypt"; It's a real thing.

I have always held the opinion that poor men should have no business dating, much less having children. It is inhumane both to yourself and to your offsprings who would have to suffer the austerities wrought by your financial inadequacies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Macgreat(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i'm cool. How r u

I am sound.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2017
everfaithfulGod:
Thank you Sir. Will forever be grateful Sir
Cc mariinee Thank you for having me in mind.
07062569972 I am sorry for the late response. I'm just coming online
I got you. Good morning ma'am.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2017
makky555:
There are only 3 reasons why you'd be all up in my business
1. I'm pained and jealous
2. I'm seeking attention
3. I'm plainly stupid

From the foregoing I fall into all three categories.
And yes pay per Chuk was taught to me by my sickly bitch mother. She used it to raise me... Little wonder I know so much about the business.

Muntula

Lol. I can't remember asking the "rich" per pay chuk opo to narrate her miserable life and ugly circumstances leading to her cursed birth.

I can't also remember asking the opo to narrate what her cursed mother does for living, from which she was raised to be ripe for opo.

Yet, the miserable old opo bothered me with them.

What the opo was asked is a proof that she is better than church rats vide acc balance screen shot.

Opo, a church rat lives a better life than any opo. Opo no be job, na management, look for better job and stop waiting for droppings from men's pocket.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Izen: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2017
kense88:
una never cook for una self finish na, let alone boy friend

Like I said, looking for someone to respond without resorting to personal attacks. Now run along.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2017
This riffraff hasn't realized that I'm done with it.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pained attention seeking perverted poo cry
Cuz nobody noticed you

Swerve abeg grin...

jnfoage:

Lol. I can't remember asking the "rich" per pay chuk opo to narrate her miserable life and ugly circumstances leading to her cursed birth.

I can't also remember asking the opo to narrate what her cursed mother does for living, from which she was raised to be ripe for opo.

Yet, the miserable old opo bothered me with them.

What the opo was asked is a proof that she is better than church rats vide acc balance screen shot.

Opo, a church rat lives a better life than any opo. Opo no be job, na management, look for better job and stop waiting for droppings from men's pocket.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
makky555:
This riffraff hasn't realized that I'm done with it.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pained attention seeking perverted poo cry
Cuz nobody noticed you

Swerve abeg grin...

Coming from an opo managing to survive on gbololo.

Go in search of the best paying gbololo in town, that retired opo with overstretched cvnt may die of hunger this season.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i'm cool. How r u
funmi, if you are stil in Ijebu Ode, pm me on Optimistic_mind30@yahoo.com.
I want to spend the nite with me.
How much do U charge?
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Womanpleaser:

funmi, if you are stil in Ijebu Ode, pm me on Optimistic_mind30@yahoo.com.

I want to spend the nite with me.

How much do U charge?

like i have the time to reply booty calls. I am sure this message was meant for someone else
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
like i have the time to reply booty calls. I am sure this message was meant for someone else
xori dear
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Womanpleaser:

xori dear
dont sweat it
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Your family has been long in the business that you know how to name and nickname the things you and your mentally deranged family do smiley

I'm managing to survive but I still look better than you, your family, your Village people, your generation and your ancestors. Little wonder you guys cannot rise above "opo" and your family business "gbololo"

Stupid lonely randy old fool.

In case you didn't understand the first time (cuz you're a born fool) GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MENTION you fugly beast.

Quote me to affirm the above smiley

jnfoage:

Coming from an opo managing to survive on gbololo.

Go in search of the best paying gbololo in town, that retired opo with overstretched cvnt may die of hunger this season.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 1:01am On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:
Your family has been long in the business that you know how to name and nickname the things you and your mentally deranged family do smiley

I'm managing to survive but I still look better than you, your family, your Village people, your generation and your ancestors. Little wonder you guys cannot rise above "opo" and your family business "gbololo"

Stupid lonely randy old fool.

In case you didn't understand the first time (cuz you're a born fool) GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MENTION you fugly beast.

Quote me to affirm the above smiley

Lol, funny how a well trained opo places conditions for quoting her.

Opo, if not for the existence of gbololo, how do you survive, let's be frank here, that is a fact, no doubt about that, you can't survive it.

Opo, if not that it is a business that runs in your lineage, how comes you get pained when it is apparently condemned on any platform? Leave opo work and stop getting touchy when it is condemned,dat one no be work.

Opo, I'm not a randy fool, stop mistaking me for your father.

Mentally deranged family?

Opo, you don't need to tell me about your family, it is very obvious, even your means of survival says a lot.

Opo, stop deceiving yourself, you know within yourself you are not worth 2 church rats less speak of a human, I don't want to talk about generation.

Ugly opo, find better work, is not everything you must inherit, though I know it is in the blood.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2017
No need to write so long a letter to you cheesy

You've already confirmed everything I've said and you've told me about your lineage ...

Adios sucker tongue

jnfoage:

Lol, funny how a well trained opo places conditions for quoting her.

Opo, if not for the existence of gbololo, how do you survive, let's be frank here, that is a fact, no doubt about that, you can't survive it.

Opo, if not that it is a business that runs in your lineage, how comes you get pained when it is apparently condemned on any platform? Leave opo work and stop getting touchy when it is condemned,dat one no be work.

Opo, I'm not a randy fool, stop mistaking me for your father.

Mentally deranged family?

Opo, you don't need to tell me about your family, it is very obvious, even your means of survival says a lot.

Opo, stop deceiving yourself, you know within yourself you are not worth 2 church rats less speak of a human, I don't want to talk about generation.

Ugly opo, find better work, is not everything you must inherit, though I know it is in the blood.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by kense88: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Izen:

Like I said, looking for someone to respond without resorting to personal attacks. Now run along.
Its obvious you can't read
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:

No need to write so long a letter to you cheesy

I have already confirmed everything I've said and I have you told you about my lineage ...

I'm adios sucker tongue

Opo, I am not your customer, certainly you don't have to write any letter to me.

Opo, try and live off your usual business, though I understand it is a heritage, but something can still be done.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2017
jnfoage:

Opo, I am not your customer, certainly you don't have to write any letter to me.

Opo, try and live off your usual business, though I understand it is a heritage, but something can still be done.

Then maybe a nursery poem will help me better explain to a dundy like you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I can see you're mad
I've told you to shoo!!!
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2017
makky555:

Then maybe a nursery poem will remind me better since I'm a dundy

Roses are red
Violets are blue
It is obvious I'm mad
I've been told several times
!!!

Opo, I didn't ask for poems written for you when you were in chains.

Small fry opo, what I say in simple terms is that; though opo work is transmitted through genes in your lineage, you can still break away from that bandage.

How can a whole family be living on opo as a profession?

Opo, manage and don't allow excessive gbololo to overslak the already slacked rotten kpekus especially as 2018 knocks.

My 2 cent. angry
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Pojomojo: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
u got a mail.
Beetwaise:

Exactly.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
jnfoage:

Opo, I didn't ask for poems written for you when you were in chains.

Small fry opo, what I say in simple terms is that; though opo work is transmitted through genes in your lineage, you can still break away from that bandage.

How can a whole family be living on opo as a profession?

Opo, manage and don't allow excessive gbololo to overslak the already slacked rotten kpekus especially as 2018 knocks.

My 2 cent. angry

I like the fact that you always repeat after me in my quotes thereby personalizing it to yourself grin (makes you even more stupid) admitting to being all those things you're called is a step forward to help better your sorry life.

Over slacked Kpekus
Gbololo
Opo
grin grin The three things your life revolves around

It won't surprise me to to know that your pained life is also surrounded by the male genital organ being inserted into your anus embarassed lipsrsealed GAY BASTARD!
Tueh! You stink! go and sew your "over slacked" anus

I'm wasting my time on someone that cannot spell correctly;
"break away from the bandage"
"overslak"

You must be One of those dust-eating Afonja pigs who is always seeking the attention of people.
Newsflash asshole! You disgust me, you disgust humanity and what's more? You disgust yourself.

Once more steer clear you lonely r_e_t_a_r_d_e_d i_m_b_e_c_i_l_e
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Beetwaise(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
u got a mail.

Yup.
WhatsApp 08032060962. Let's talk biz.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
makky555:

I like the fact that you always repeat after me in my quotes thereby personalizing it to yourself grin (makes you even more stupid) admitting to being all those things you're called is a step forward to help better your sorry life.

Over slacked Kpekus
Gbololo
Opo
grin grin The three things my life revolves around

It is obvious to me to to know that my pained life is also surrounded by my worn out smelling kpekus being over used by my fellow lesbian embarassed lipsrsealed I'M A LESBIAN BASTARD!
Tueh! My kpekus stink! I will sew my "over slacked" smelly kpekus.

I'm wasting my time on someone that cannot spell correctly;
"break away from the bandage"
"overslak"

I'm be One of those dust-eating Afonja pigs who is always seeking the attention of people.
I'm a Newsflash asshole! I disgust others, I disgust humanity and what's more? I disgust myself.

Once more steer clear I'm a lonely r_e_t_a_r_d_e_d i_m_b_e_c_i_l_e

The old stinking kpekus opo who couldn't write a letter suddenly started writing her life story on my mention, what an irony. wink

The opo job that has been in your lineage is the only means of survival among the family, FACT.

Lol, the opo has suddenly joined my followers, opo, I don't do olosho, less speak of the stinking kpekus variety. cheesy

Opo, a comment that is quoted and changed is still coming from the smelly opo, as long as it is attached to the cursed opo moniker, don't you understand?

Opo has lost it, the next thing is to start grabbing a rotten straw in the name of spelling, opo, go and learn the meaning of typographical error.

Opo, follow me till the end of time, I don't do opo, though I understand it is your heritage.

Opo, I never knew you are related to those flatheaded beings, thanks for the head-up. cheesy
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Pojomojo: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
na drop your mail
Beetwaise:

Yup.
WhatsApp 08032060962. Let's talk biz.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Beetwaise(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
na drop your mail
henryclassics@yahoo.com
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Jacktheripper: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
DarkRebel69:
I think we should first define what qualifies as materialistic. To me, if a person wants 2 cars, he's not at all materialistic; it's benign ambitiousness and it's very healthsome. But should a person crave 10 cars, then that's when it becomes vainglorious and materialistic, because 10 cars is well beyond bare neccessity. And perhaps we could say it reeks of insecurity as well, since it appears that such a person has externalised his sense of self-worth and taken to measuring his self-value based on the number of vehicles that he owns. Or, am I Sigmund-Frueding too much?

Understand this, humanity has always revolved around these three seemingly innocuous things: Money, Power, and Sex – The unholy Trimurti!

Wars have been waged because of either of these three things; friends have betrayed friends because of one, or two, or three of these three things; and so on and so forth.

Life seems to revolve around these three things. It is, as Nietzsche would say, an "eternal recurrence of the same" – i.e. the dynamics of life would continue in one way or the other to operate on these three principles of Money, Power, and Sex, ad infinitum.

It's now left to you to either accept this inexorably endless cycle (which is the favourable course of action) or to oppose it (a position Nietzsche termed "Ressentiment" --- a sad, sad, bitter position).

Many POOR BOYS/GUYS/MEN have opted for the path of "Ressentiment". You would often find them hurling brickbats at girls/ladies/women who have spurned their romantic overtures due to financial reasons. I think such males have refused to be realistic.

The simple fact is that when it comes to sex, females have the evolutionary advantage. An average female can have sex with as many 10 different men in a day, whereas the same couldn't be said for an average male, especially one without bells and whistles (i.e. without extraordinary looks, wealth, etc.)

The evolutionary leveller is that while males are more ready to have a roll in the hay with just about anyone remotely "fuckable", females are genetically "more choosier", hence, some sort of evolutionary equilibrum is established – females who can easily score sex care more for emotional intimacy and are generally more pickier and therefore do not have as much sexual partners as they could, while men who cannot easily acquire sex generally care less for emotional intimacy. Not to add the fact that the practice of slut-shaming and female-sexuality-supressing social mores would typically deter an average female from expressing herself sexually as much as she would like to.

Long story short, in general, women control sex. And in return, most women expect you to bring something commesurate to the table as well. Quid pro quo, you might call it. Don't rack your brain too much... That thing you are to bring is MONEY. Only a tiny percentage of the fairer sex care little about money, so unless you as a man are lucky to cross paths with a woman who thinks the place of money is on the backburner, then I suggest you quit whining and face reality head-on. Sociologists call it the "Beauty-status exchange", and trust me, it's not just a "river in Egypt"; It's a real thing.

I have always held the opinion that poor men should have no business dating, much less having children. It is inhumane both to yourself and to your offsprings who would have to suffer the austerities wrought by your financial inadequacies.

Hello Mr. DarkRebel, Please I need your whatsapp contact I would like to have conversation with you kindly check your email and reply with your contact. I am a person of interest in your NL affairs,eagerly anticipating for your positive response. Thanks
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
And that's the excuse an olodo rabata would give...typographical error. Admit you're a dullard and help yourself.
See this thing wishing I'd join it's followers... I puke!!
Instead of you to look for a way to stitch your already stinking anus that you've slacked you're looking for more customers... Thank your gay paedophile father for raising you alongside your promiscuous mother. They did a good work on a waste of sperm

Thank God the dullard said "changed" so indirectly while a stupid barf like you was changing it, you were repeating after me.

I have flat head, agreed but your own is like the back of black and white television. Lonely Pig.. You're gonna die lonely If you don't change.

You're gonna get the treatment deserving of a fool like yourself. So mention and quote your generation for all I care...
If you like repeat after me like you usually do as you don't have a mind of your own.
Gay Bleeping Nitwit that lacks sense of direction in life

jnfoage:

The old stinking kpekus opo who couldn't write a letter suddenly started writing her life story on my mention, what an irony. wink

The opo job that has been in your lineage is the only means of survival among the family, FACT.

Lol, the opo has suddenly joined my followers, opo, I don't do olosho, less speak of the stinking kpekus variety. cheesy

Opo, a comment that is quoted and changed is still coming from the smelly opo, as long as it is attached to the cursed opo moniker, don't you understand?

Opo has lost it, the next thing is to start grabbing a rotten straw in the name of spelling, opo, go and learn the meaning of typographical error.

Opo, follow me till the end of time, I don't do opo, though I understand it is your heritage.

Opo, I never knew you are related to those flatheaded beings, thanks for the head-up. cheesy
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
makky555:
I'm a comfirmed opo, no doubt about that.
Opo job is our ancestral heritage.

Even my old mother is a retired opo.

Yes, I know you don't have to tell me.

That overstretched stinking dirty kpekus is what you survive on, and that is because some dirty old men going for anything under the skirt still roam the streets, FACT.

Can you imagine a dirty thing with nothing other than those dirty things forming here. I swear, even dogs will reject that gutter you call kpekus.

If your mother inherited such dirty job, can't you breakaway? Must you be opo? Stop mistaking people's mother for your stinking dirty old retired opo of a mother with nothing to survive apart from the same dirty job she handed over to you.

Did you just mention my dad?

You must be out of your akamu memory to be assuming every other person is a gay as your dirty old man.

This dirty opo, are you denying to be my follower on nairaland? Is it me that press the "follow" button on your cursed profile page?

Apart from being an opo, you are obviously a blazing lying bastard.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Torg77: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
These ugly tramps online that have enhanced their faces with filters,make up and every other technological advances on their phones are always the ones talking about financial lanes lol the money they get is never spent on anything productive. They spend it on things like cheap weave and fake Gucci bags. Some of you prostitutes need to save some of that money too. HIV Medicine is expensive. HIV/AIDS is a dark and lonely lane to walk down for the remainder of your pathetic lives

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Pojomojo: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2018
k

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.