Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77728 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by udemzyudex(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are a f***tard, so black Americans and third generation immigrants like me with Nigeria background have no claim to our country?

We are confronted by a loser, glorifying the kkk, trying to delegitimate the first black president, call black NFL players son of a biatch. FYI, idiota the present day America is built on the sweat of black folks from the sugar cane plantations to the cotton spinning industry. Get a book loser and solve your idiotic illiteracy.

Deal with it bro, like i said earlier I don't give a fvck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

Deal with it bro, like i said earlier I don't give a fvck.

So shut your putrid orifice about our affairs, go get a life and a job too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

So shut your putrid orifice about our affairs, go get a life and a job too.

LOL... There is a difference between black Americans and Nigeria, if you don't understand what Trump said, then it's none of my business, I don't have the time to educate you bro.

Keep throwing tantrums like a kid, after all you're a kid.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by GameGod(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
exactly grin grin grin
Lies angry
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
you talk not like someone who knows anything about Hitler, the man he was, the things he did and the system he operated under that enabled him to do these things. You genuinely believe a time will come when Trump will put journalists in gas chambers and kill their families? Lol OK let's even assume for a minute that he is truly as evil as Hitler, do you honestly think the American political and justice system will allow him do any of that? If Trump killed even his own child, he will be immediately removed from office and thrown in Jail. You really need to stop listening to Democrats and the MSM..even they don't believe it when they compare Trump to Hitler..they just do it to politically energize their moronic base which judging by your comments, you're a part of. BTW there is a song that comes to mind whenever I encounter people like you online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY

The 14 Defining
Characteristics Of Fascism

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism Trump √

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights Trump √

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause Trump √

4. Supremacy of the Military √

5. Rampant Sexism √

6. Controlled Mass Media √

7. Obsession with National Security √

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined √

9. Corporate Power is Protected √

10. Labor Power is Suppressed √

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts √

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment √

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption √

14. Fraudulent Elections √

By the way, many Germans did not even know gas chambers existed until after the war.

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

The 14 Defining

5. Rampant Sexism √

By the way, many Germans did not even know gas chambers existed until after the war.

You're welcome.
So you're insinuating that Trump is already gassing people in secret? smh you just get up and type trash on the internet...you truly are a media brainwashed dullard..hallucinating and hyperventilating over any lies that they feed into your head..I don't have time to go over all those nonsense points you just listed but until Trump starts killing and jailing journalists like you promised, I have no reason to take anything you say seriously because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. p.s I didn't thank you for anything so save that 'welcome' for someone less educated than you that you can feed your nonsense liberal media propaganda to.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2017
True
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

The 14 Defining

5. Rampant Sexism √

You're welcome.
One more thing, both Hitler and Fascism were products of the political left spectrum not the right spectrum which Trump and the Republicans are on. Another inconvenient fact you liberals like ignoring..or maybe you just didn't know. #GetMoreEducationBeforeYouDebateOnline
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
One more thing, both Hitler and Fascism were products of the political left spectrum not the right spectrum which Trump and the Republicans are on. Another inconvenient fact you liberals like ignoring..or maybe you just didn't know. #GetMoreEducationBeforeYouDebateOnline

Yes, as they were the product of deplorable masses hailing the new messiah Hitler who would redeem them (not). If you do still see no parallels, you are blind.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-lRAHEOkdCZM/VyysmFUmMUI/AAAAAAAAAKs/IqyQetmZS8IYN272_5Jwm__zm7it9tLxACLcB/s1600/Trump_Hilter_Text.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-WBf56L83MSo/Wf6xcFCSxXI/AAAAAAAACzc/FBEsL99ojoIv5lDjiKcdwsP-bcsTU_riACLcBGAs/s1600/Lu%25CC%2588genpresse.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up North
Lol.... Savagery
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:
Lies angry
gerrout of here grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2017
sweetTai:

You are a fool! Is US Trump’s land? His parents came from Europe. Even all his wives except for one are foreigners. The only people that has total claim to America are the native Indians. The land was stolen from them by the white men. Illiterate like you also want to comment on issues you know nothing about.

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by victorazyvictor(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2017
sweetTai:

Who is this A-hole??

Does my Mama know you are on the internet?? Don’t you have a WAEC or JAMB to prepare for? Get lost because i be @$$hole!

You mean ur family of goons and scalawag? grin

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by victorazyvictor(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Adminisher:

Some 'empty' Nigerians support Trump. They are slaves via family curses and lack of 'inside stuff' and he is their slave master. They are drawn to him by inferiority, self hatred and a feeling of anger. These guys are just a little above animals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by victorazyvictor(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is USA any white man's land?
You can support whosoever you like.
There have always been radicals and uncle Tom's.
grin

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Yes, as they were the product of deplorable masses hailing the new messiah Hitler who would redeem them (not). If you do still see no parallels, you are blind.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-lRAHEOkdCZM/VyysmFUmMUI/AAAAAAAAAKs/IqyQetmZS8IYN272_5Jwm__zm7it9tLxACLcB/s1600/Trump_Hilter_Text.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-WBf56L83MSo/Wf6xcFCSxXI/AAAAAAAACzc/FBEsL99ojoIv5lDjiKcdwsP-bcsTU_riACLcBGAs/s1600/Lu%25CC%2588genpresse.jpg[/img]
LOL are you sure you're educated at all? are you sure you really live in the developed world as you claim? It literally took me 5 seconds to Google 'similarities between Obama and Hitler' and I found over a thousand URL's and Images with rather convincing comparisons...Does that mean I have to believe them? Literally any politician can be copared to Hitler if you look hard enough..just more proof that you are a brainwashed idiot who swallows what ever information he see's online and in the media. Here you go:

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
dumb ass Trump.. is america better than nigeria? amusu
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by massalati(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2017
chaarly:
Na our leaders dey cause all these tinz. dem go go obodo-oyibo come back. . instead of them to tap into the intelligence of those people they will come back and put only their house in order, loot more billions, go back there and buy houses for themselves and their families.
Baba Trump Biko just bear with us citizens. . no be our fault. if Na me go ur America I will never come back to my hut. e beta ma wash university of Oxford toilet for there than to wash UNIBEN toilet for this side
ur own worse
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by emmie14: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
u can call it whatever u like...what I know is that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion whether good of bad...incase u don't have any, it's better u become our spectator.....
You and APC have nothing to offer. Your analysis and promises is dead. Dead and dead.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by DaRuud(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up Nokrth

And we know those who have their headquarters in Italy
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

The 14 Defining

5. Rampant Sexism √

You're welcome.
Have you seen this? not all Nigerians are dense and gullible as you..some of us actually know whats going on grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/944674570358984704

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
Have you seen this? not all Nigerians are dense and gullible as you..some of us actually know whats going on grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/944674570358984704

grin grin grin

try harder.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
LOL are you sure you're educated at all? are you sure you really live in the developed world as you claim? It literally took me 5 seconds to Google 'similarities between Obama and Hitler' and I found over a thousand URL's and Images with rather convincing comparisons...Does that mean I have to believe them? Literally any politician can be copared to Hitler if you look hard enough..just more proof that you are a brainwashed idiot who swallows what ever information he see's online and in the media. Here you go:

Obama wanted to outlaw protesting? grin grin grin
He harassed and demoralized civilians? grin grin grin
He annexed all natural resources (whatever that means)? grin grin grin

Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

try harder.

Some one is quoting a loquacious lunatic like FFK as evidence that Nigerians know what's up?

When that fool was imposed on us as minister of aviation, he was attributing plane crashes to witches and wizards
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

You and APC have nothing to offer. Your analysis and promises is dead. Dead and dead.
in case u don't know, am not a politician but I don't mind becoming one for the betterment of my beloved country....let's hear out Ur own strategies.....what makes u different from our senators always supporting motions with no contributions, but to pack money money in Ghana must goes after every meeting...
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

Some one is quoting a loquacious lunatic like FFK as evidence that Nigerians know what's up?

When that fool was imposed on us as minister of aviation, he was attributing plane crashes to witches and wizards

There you go. grin
And he considers himself enlightened. grin grin grin

Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones. smiley
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Try harder.
The point completely flew over your hollow head..I wasn't vouching for the things said in those images I was pointing out to you that your stupid Gooled images of Trump/Hitler comparisons mean nothing because there are plenty Obama/Hitler comparisons too. Many of the things on that list Obama DID do..does that mean I believe he was Hitler? No, because i'm not susceptible to conspiracy theories and paranoia like you. Fo.ol.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

FFK is a Cambridge graduate..you are an illiterate fo.ol who has never seen the four corners of an Ivy League school. Yeah I will believe him over you.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
FFK is a Cambridge graduate..you are an illiterate fo.ol who has never seen the four corners of an Ivy League school. Yeah I will believe him over you.

Small wonder you are a trumpanzee.

FFK is an illiterates idea of an intellectual,
Just like trump is a paupers idea of a rich man,
And a wimps idea of an alpha male.

No need to guess which boxes you tick.
Are you also into birds that sing for food? That's what Obj the man who made your riff-raff Cambridge graduate, had to say about him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Try harder.

Obama wanted to outlaw protesting? - https://www.rt.com/usa/trespass-bill-obama-secret-227/

He harassed and demoralized civilians: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-28/obamas-irs-admits-specifically-targeting-tea-party-conservatives

He annexed all natural resources (whatever that means) - (You can't know what it means because you are an illiterate like I said):https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13603 https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/04/29/obamas-plan-to-seize-control-of-our-economy-and-our-lives/#186d051d2ee9

Go back to school young boy, men are talking here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.