Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) (77785 Views)

Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by lalasticlala(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
57-Year-Old Virgin Joins Topless Parade For Swazi King To Select Wife

[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1066620316446409486_1439640047_edit.jpg[/img]

57 year old Ngipheni Ngcobo was one of the thousands of bare-breasted Zulu maidens who flocked to Nyokeni Palace in Nongoma for the 24th annual Zulu reed dance on Saturday.

Her decision to remain a virgin was borne nearly 20 years ago,after her then fiance had even paid her bride price, but his infidelity left her heartbroken. She vowed never to fall in love again.

“We had been seeing each other for 10 years, but we had never had sex. When I found out he was having an affair with another man’s wife, that was it for me. Maybe I would have understood if it had been just another girl, but did he have to do it with a woman who was married?”

Since then, she has never been involved in a romantic relationship,, She added

“The problem with men is they are after one thing and when they’re finished with you, they just move on. They have too much love and give it to too many women. That is why there are so many diseases. I’ve become strong and don’t get tempted.”

http://www.goldmyne.tv/archives/77138

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by CLeAtHead(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Human beings different strengths.

I didn't choose the P**** life
The P**** life chose me cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by chocolateme(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Madam I di egwu

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by TaoBalinga: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jez
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
4th to comment

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

NGIPENI or what is your name Ma'am. They gave birth to U for crying out loud, why have you just decided to be Barren. What shall it favour you to come to this world and leave just like that........

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by IVORY2009(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
57? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by robosky02(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
she just allowed another mans infidelity to define her life

why not move on with your life

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Demmocrats(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Too much of everything is bad.

So in a way punishing her self for the man's stupidity.

By now she will be a master of self service.

I wonder the level of her thinking so because one guy is unfaithful so that means to her that all men are unfaithful. I wonder the size of her brain.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by jnrbayano(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
From her picture she deserved to still be a virgin.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by victor2fresh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chai! stupidity at its peak...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
she must have really loved d guy.

btwait o...i go catch my babe with anoda guy...4 dt reason i go vow never to lash again? i dey mad?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by omaniblog(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmm
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by handie(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
They said maiden dance. Is she a maiden? Na her granddaughter mates she wan dance with so o. BTW, na this modern age dem still dey do one kind yeye naked maiden dance? Swaziland people gboju o

4 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by tobtap: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by lonelydora: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
My dear, your king goes for fresh blood teens and not people like you.

An adage in my place says "that frog needs water doesn't mean it will accept hot water".

Kudos for keeping your virginity though, but honestly you need a man to declare you open.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by zonax(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by savio07(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Smh. Tell that to my 90 year old virgin grand mother.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by mascot87(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
57-yrs old virgin? OK let me ask IFA if it's true.

3 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
jnrbayano:
From her picture she deserved to still be a virgin.

What do you mean. Isn't she fine?

6 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by alphaconde(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
old virgins, i dont even like young ones. next topic please

4 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by biggie1: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for her
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by teemyte: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Magician1503(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jeso kreste shocked
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by flokii: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
na person be dis oooo. Naija girls go jst dey open leg up and down.. ashewo pple

8 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by kennyman2000(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Virgin indeed! She should kontunu until when her pussy get tightened to the extent that a whole community men will find it difficult to penetrate..

Cant she just forget about love and find one man wey go dey service the engine.. She no dey hear say, too much of everything is bad..

She should kontunu oooo...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by RedCard1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Virgin? Maybe she's a nun spiritually
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
From her pix. She deserve to remain a virgin.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmm 57yrs that haven't Gba! Gbo! Gbi! No comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.