Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77748 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by tribalistseun: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
I love Mr Trump

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by koolaid87: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
This orange baboon again!

Once he opens that wide mouth, nothing good is coming out of it. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by morereb10: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Trump is a fool

I was discussing with a friend yesterday and he said after the UN rejected Trumps recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and after Trump threatened to withdraw aids if countries voted against the USA....

He said Donald Trump may as well be the president that will finally crash this world as we know it.

And I think I concur

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Oblitz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
click on the link in my signature......Special Christmas offers on installation of stamped concrete
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by deco22(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

From the New York times?
And you think New York times has not printed out fake news before,in the article they themselves said that the people at the meeting denied anything like that being said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by GavelSlam: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dreambeat:
New York times and CNN are the two biggest peddlers of lies against Trump.Do your research

If we hadn't heard the grab 'em by the pu***y recording perhaps we would have said it was fake news too.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by room089: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
But who will visit US and still wants to come back to this Buharied Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
fiizznation:
Nothing this man does surprises me. The man was a well known racist, a white supremacist, a misogyny _prick, but people(especially white folks) when ahead and voted for him. And everybody is regretting and biting his/her fingers now. *grab em' by the _p**sy* psycho.

Donald trump that is urging everybody to go back to their country is not even an American, his father was a German, his mum was from I think scotland. His wife is not an American. But the silly clown is always ready to tell other folks that they ain't Americans. Smh

He doesn't know the history of America. He doesn't know that immigrants that came from all over the corners of the world made America what it is today. Would he even be what he is today if not for the immigrants that build a nation that the world is proud of.

Well he can only bark like the mad dog that he is, immigrants will continue to explore the numerous opportunities America have for them.
What possible rights do Nigerians have to america that gives you such sense of ownership.?

Is America no longer a sovereign country with defined borders?. America was an immigrant nation does not mean it wants to remain immigrant. Policies can change, and do change.

Your govt voted against the US foreign policy at the UN, and somehow you don't expect a back-lash?. How does that work?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by bayocanny: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is New York times not a hillary puppet again? All fake news
You're so dumb

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another fake news planted by failed satanist Hillary and co all in a bid cast people of color against Trump ..Trump has worked with many Nigerians and has many as friends so hewill never say such ..This is just fake news to distract the world from the Obama Hezbollah Drug cartel scandal

This m0ron will spin for drumpf, even if he abuse his father. Dude you need to be donated to the Nazi gas chambers. You are useless to humanity and a disaster to your race.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by deco22(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

From the New York times?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by PointZerom: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
dasparrow:
@Post

I always laugh when I see some Nigerians supporting this man. He has made it clear by his remarks that he does not like people of colour yet you see some Nigerians singing his praises. Inferiority complex is a terrible thing.

Shift abeg, didnt your useless president tell the whole world that Nigerians are criminals?.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
/
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by bestspoke: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is not out of place to say that we earned the insults.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lloydfather:
Thank God he said Nigerians and not Biafra.

I'm not a Nigerian.
I'm proudly Biafran.

Biafra in Europe I guess... grin grin

Ode! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Bollinger(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

If we hadn't heard the grab 'am by the pu***y recording perhaps we would have said it was fake news too.

Haven't you heard? He just recently said he is not sure he said it. They then asked him why he apologized for something he was not sure he said. His answer was that he was not sure why he apologized. That is the man we have to deal with for another 3 years. Can't wait for the mid term elections next year.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

What possible rights do Nigerians have to america that gives you such sense of ownership.?

Is America no longer a sovereign country with defined borders?. America was an immigrant nation does not mean it wants to remain immigrant. Policies can change, and do change.

Your govt voted against the US foreign policy at the UN, and somehow you don't expect a black-lash?. How does that work?

Another f***ktard, my grandpa came here worked hard. Earned a good degree, birthed my pop and I am blue red stripes in the vein as f***k. Immigration records shows that drumpf progenitors came into this country with no degree and spoke no word of English language. Yet this loser wanna throw everyone out of this country. If the same laws are applied to his progenitors, they would have been made into ashes by the Nazi's in numerberg.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by delexy123: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm...Nairalanders, before you all bring out your pitch forks and 'react' as you are accustomed to, I implore you to make research from other reliable news outlets to confirm the truth as this post reeks of hearsay rather than the truth....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by foxe(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
I love my blackness cool

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Ejomax77(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
All I know is that trump is better than buhari! if buhari dey rule this country well then we for no need to dey travel go yankee.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by gaskiyamagana: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Guestlander:
His own grandfather never went back to his hamlet in Germany.
Thank you for reminding him Probably, he has forgotten. YEYE Hero of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ejomax77:
All I know is that trump is better than buhari! if buhari dey rule this country well then we for no need to dey travel go yankee.

Bullsh1t every single nationality is represented in this country, irrespective of the condition in there home country. Take that bullsh1t talking point to the gutters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by iluvpomo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dreambeat:
New York times and CNN are the two biggest peddlers of lies against Trump.Do your research
When they report the truth via quality journalism you label it as “fake” because Trump tweeted so. Just because you do not like the narrative does not make it fake. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by seguno2: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up North

They have been ruling those without huts since 1966.
Southerners should ask themselves why this is so?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by falopey: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Maybe Trump is saying the truth after all.

If you know you won’t come back like Trump said , click like. Otherwise click on share.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Achillesdam500(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
DieBuhari:

New York Times and CNN are well known for fake news against Trump
If you can wish another fellow dead as regards your moniker,tell me why I shouldn't wish you dead undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by gaskiyamagana: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

It could be a recent fallout of the UN vote.

The US is on a warpath. Nikki Haley the UN perm sec. is Furious.

My concern is for HIV victims in Nigeria depending on america for consistent inflow of ARTs.

Your Govt just sold you out for Palestinians.
Who will buy back for Israel?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Guestlander:
His own grandfather never went back to his hamlet in Germany.
Western part of Germany is more Developed than America.

Wouldn't be a bad trade to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by ono(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
New York Times is a well known pro muslim, pro Hillary, pro "liberals" news outfit in the US. Same as the WashingtonPost, ABC and on top of the pack is the useless, lies-filled "Very Fake News" outlet called CNN. These crop of news outlets have been bought by people who want "a New World Order". They hate anything coming from the hard working and goal oriented D.J. Trump - the President of the US they all fear!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.