Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77882 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

There;s money in Nigeria. We need to open our eyes.
the problem is that the crude oil of a thing is not helping this country again...it's only increasing our problems....I thinks it's time we focus on agriculture....let's start producing things on our own without depending on other countries through importation...during the time of Awolowo, agriculture was the back bone of his regime in southwest then.through agriculture he achieved a lot......we can still make that happen again if our govt can dedicate some of our resources to agriculture...
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
the problem is that the crude oil of a thing is not helping this country again...it's only increasing our problems....I thinks it's time we focus on agriculture....let's start producing things on our own without depending on other countries through importation...during the time of Awolowo, agriculture was the back bone of his regime in southwest then.through agriculture he achieved a lot......we can still make that happen again if our govt can dedicate some of our resources to agriculture...

Nah, we have what it takes trust me !

This generationwill take Nigeria from the bottom up !

We need to stop putitng the nation down, the youths need to engage in arevolution for change to occur. I'll lead one battalion i'msure when the time comes
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

So much arrogance, with bullsh1t talking point.
You wonder why Nigeria is not upgrading with foooos like the guys here mouthing off about a place they have never step there feet on. Some of the Bozos here will still support the pig even if he drops a bomb in their village and kill all their people. Ask them how many of them ever contributed anything to America except the junk they watch from the Racist Faux News . Nairaland is where they get relevance for their pitiful life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Ddy(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

If you ever wondered JUST what kind of a visceral bigot Trump is, read the quote from the article and then read the article...................I am BEYOND furious. This man is so deeply racist, amoral without shame, selfish, sexist, and useless piece of garbage.

Donald Trump is a certified Racist!!! He is an unfeeling psychopath that should be in a white straight jacket instead of living in the White House.

Next time read the article before spewing trash, mumu. Most of those immigrant fuckt*rds are biaflans.

No matter what u say against him,he is still the president of United states.....A state too far more developed than ur country.If he coughs,u will disappear for life so be wise boy
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You wonder why Nigeria is not upgrading with foooos like the guys here mouthing off about a place they have never step there feet on. Some of the Bozos here will still support the pig even if he drops a bomb in their village and kill all there people. Ask them how many of them ever contributed anything to America except the junk they watch from the Racist Faux News . Nairaland is where they get relevance for their pitiful life.

Yeah yeah yeah says the bozo with the red eyes. You wanna implement second ammendment, doesnt this litigate how other nations handling similar crisis go down? Tell me what nations like Nigeria, Eritrea, Sudan, Ethopia would do when they see U.S. in civil war, take your sorry arse off the cyber space. You're myopic and don'tthink straight..cos you go a smith and wilson means you can conquer a city, tell me how many shots you can call before you drop of...Got my family in Brooklyn too, so no make noise...
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

I see you're dimwitted. How nice of you to reach a consecsu, the economy has been ind ecline like you said until Obama, who took it up, refinanced and gave mortaggegs industries came back, steel issues with China ,EU was resolved under his first two years of his first tenure, medic aid was perfect, but then three years to the end of his tenure, did you not see his inconsistences?

And whatever his achievemnets we economically, Trump had exceeded them. Jobs, and NFPrecorded 20 years strong data in the last few months of Obama, everyone taught it could not be beaten, but today nko?

Tke some chill pill for your nerves, get some sleep, wake up, election is over baby kiss

You are a brainless waste of space that should be donated to medical library, to help humanity understand the structure of a worthless brain.

Let me school you illiterate, the economy, job market and stock exchange that the drumpf administration are shouting about today has been on a upward spiral since Obama economic policies.

FYI, we are still running on the Obama budget till end of September, cos that the end of the financial years here. The effect of drumpf policies will be effective from mid 2019. But that's so hard for a Fox News brainwashed Android.

The only single drumpf legislative victory is the tax cut for corporation, which is modelled from the failed trickle down economy of the 80's and same failed one that have made Kansas one of the poorest state in the country. Stick to the Nigerian political space and hush about the happenings in America, so you stop exposing your ignorance and idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are a brainless waste of space that should be donated to medical library, to help humanity understand the structure of a worthless brain.

Let me school you illiterate, the economy, job market and stock exchange that the drumpf administration are shouting about today has been on a upward spiral since Obama economic policies.

FYI, we are still running on the Obama budget till end of September, cos that the end of the financial years here. The effect of drumpf policies will be effective from mid 2019. But that's so hard for a Fox News brainwashed Android.

The only single drumpf legislative victory is the tax cut for corporation, which is modelled from the failed trickle down economy of the 80's and same failed one that have made Kansas one of the poorest state in the country. Stick to the Nigerian political space and hush about the happenings in America, so you stop exposing your ignorance and idiocy.

Valid @ the drumpf administration are shouting about today has been on a upward spiral since Obama economic policies, but its his administration and he deservesthe credit dufos, orshould it be left alone to chance?

Lol @ idiocy and ignorance, why not come upwith concrete comments than abuses, i taught you were from the saner climes dimwit

With an I.Q. of 156-160 if mine were donated for experiments, yours would be fried out of lost value...Peeeg !
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

This generation will take Nigeria from the bottom up !
u mean ours....when the past generation are not even ready to hand over....old workers are reducing their ages simply because they know govt won't pay pension, old politicians want to die in office or better still hand over to their immediate family...now tell me what an average man can do when these sets of people are not ready to step down.. we have gigantic problem in this country, it's only God that can help us.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
u guys and PMB go dey rule Una selves jare I don forget...
no problems 10 trillion cubic feet of gas and 40 bn barrel of crude plus 990 million square mile to farm we dey kampe we go send you money to import machinery

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Bollinger(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2017
iluvpomo:
Honestly, I believe he will be a two term POTUS (8 years). The Dems do not (yet) have a candidate that can challenge him. In addition two other factors
1) Decent economy- yes he inherited a growing economy unlike what Obama inherited in 2008.
2) Security/ ISIS - in reality, ISIS was being defeated but he already takes credit for their defeat in Iraq/Syria.
He is able to sell his accomplishments and his base is forever loyal to him.
If his recent tax bill further fuels economic and labor growth then Mr Twitter will be there till 2024 ... praising himself and abusing others for fun grin

He will only serve one term. You need to feel the climate to understand. People are completely fed up with him. Look at the last two senatorial elections. Republicans lost both of them. One was in a deeply red state where democrats have not one won in almost three decades. That is a very very big deal. You forget that Joe Biden and Berny Sanders are still waiting in the wings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
u mean ours....when the past generation are not even ready to hand over....old workers are reducing their ages simply because they know govt won't pay pension, old politicians want to die in office or better still hand over to their immediate family...now tell me what an average man can do when these sets of people are not ready to step down.. we have gigantic problem in this country, it's only God that can help us.

You dont know anything. a revloution is coming, and i' leading one batallion...this is what i'm waiting for
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2017
iluvpomo:
Honestly, I believe he will be a two term POTUS (8 years). The Dems do not (yet) have a candidate that can challenge him. In addition two other factors
1) Decent economy- yes he inherited a growing economy unlike what Obama inherited in 2008.
2) Security/ ISIS - in reality, ISIS was being defeated but he already takes credit for their defeat in Iraq/Syria.
He is able to sell his accomplishments and his base is forever loyal to him.
If his recent tax bill further fuels economic and labor growth then Mr Twitter will be there till 2024 ... praising himself and abusing others for fun grin

Thank you o. Haters keep hating
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Valid @ the drumpf administration are shouting about today has been on a upward spiral since Obama economic policies, but its his administration and he deservesthe credit dufos, orshould it be left alone to chance?

Lol @ idiocy and ignorance, why not come upwith concrete comments than abuses, i taught you were from the saner climes dimwit

With an I.Q. of 156-160 if mine were donated for experiments, yours would be fried out of lost value...Peeeg !

You are either brain dead or your grey matter is non functional. In one breathe the excellent drumpf wand is the cause of the economy surge and in another breathe Obama economy relieve is the cause but drumpf should still take the credit. With no single legislative or budgetary stuff to tie to the surge. You deserve a refund from everyone involved in your schooling.

Your IQ is definitely on the negative integers, you script written like what a trisomy afflicted toddler can only come up with.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by AngelicBeing: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

This racist has just insulted your race but due to your brain cell deficiency you cannot even recognise it.

Disgraceful being for a negro.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Alikote:
no problems 10 trillion cubic feet of gas and 40 bn barrel of crude plus 990 million square mile to farm we dey kampe we go send you money to import machinery
why import machinery....this is one of the reason why we are stagnant....why can't we make those machineries u are talking about....greed as eaten into us deeply....every average Nigerians going into politics is going there with one motive to loot.....if u have good intentions for this country what about people surrounding u, do u think they are thesame as u I don't think so
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are either brain dead or your grey matter is non functional. In one breathe the excellent drumpf wand is the cause of the economy surge and in another breathe Obama economy relieve is the cause but drumpf should still take the credit. With no single legislative or budgetary stuff to tie to the surge. You deserve a refund from everyone involved in your schooling.

Your IQ is definitely on the negative integers, you script written like what a trisomy afflicted toddler can only come up with.

Yada yada says the guy with the red eye, can you do more than cursing please? The economy has been in a fixed cycle, maintained by the FED, yes it's the previous administration'spolicy, yada yada, tell me something reasonable and i'll reply. till then bye bozo
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
why import machinery....this is one of the reason why we are stagnant....why can't we make those machineries u are talking about....greed as eaten into us deeply....every average Nigerians going into politics is going there with one motive to loot.....if u have good intentions for this country what about people surrounding u, do u think they are thesame as
u I don't think so

E tire me why we cant make machineries, its not the govnerment's work. what happened to the graduates?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

This generationwill take Nigeria from the bottom up !

We need to stop putitng the nation down, the youths need to engage in arevolution for change to occur. I'll lead one battalion i'msure when the time comes
I love this country ooo...but with what our leaders are doing....my interest towards my beloved country has started fading...I still pray i will be one of those who will make this country great again..
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Yada yada says the guy with the red eye, can you do more than cursing please? The economy has been in a fixed cycle, maintained by the FED, yes it's the previous administration'spolicy, yada yada, tell me something reasonable and i'll reply. till then bye bozo

Red eye?? Ain't living in a third world with worthless air quality like you, in the scheme of all life achievement the whole of your family tree can't even cook my brunch.

You boasted about a degree in economics, yet your economic analysis here are so off point like reversing on the route 66. Go get another pass time loser, like counting the stars will really be interesting for the kind of brain power you possess.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Red eye?? Ain't living in a third world with worthless air quality like you, in the scheme of all life achievement the whole of your family tree can't even cook my brunch.

You boosted about a degree in economics, yet your economic analysis here are so off point like reversing on the route 66. Go get another pass time loser, like counting the stars will really be interesting for the kind of brain power you possess.

eediot. What are your achievements ? Dont kid yourself. If i begin to laod my achievements here, you'll die.. F00l

...I said i'ma macro economic analyst and you imagine thats all to it,tell me why your thatred for Trump has died off till now..

Oh ye achiever if i cant google your name and find it boldyl there, you're nothing but a slow poke, now swerve
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
I love this country ooo...but with what our leaders are doing....my interest towards my beloved country has started fading...I still pray i will be one of those who will make this country great again..

Join my army, cause when the revolution starts we needactive minds onboard....we need to cleanse this mess once and for all
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

eediot. What are your achievements ? Dont kid yourself. If i begin to laod my achievements here, you'll die.. F00l

...I said i'ma macro economic analyst and you imagine thats all to it,tell me why your thatred for Trump has died off till now..

Oh ye achiever if i cant google your name and find it boldyl there, you're nothing but a slow poke, now swerve

Bulllllshhhh1111ttt!!! Mr wacky Jacky economist.. You and your degree are so worthless like the ones awarded at the drumpf uni.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by adexuxin(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up North
that is the best part of Nigeria. It is vivid u have never stepped out of your cocoon.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Bulllllshhhh1111ttt!!! Mr wacky Jacky economist.. You and your degree are so worthless like the ones awarded at the drumpf uni.

ahha you resortinto cursing. APC symppathiser, another APCmember grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up North
NOTHERNERS DONT KILL THEMSELVE TO GO OVERSEA LIKE THE OTHER REGIONS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

ahha you resortinto cursing. APC symppathiser, another APCmember grin

Hey you fu***ktard, what the f**6k is APC?? I ain't member of no apc or whatever. You are just useless in all ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you fu***ktard, what the f**6k is APC?? I ain't member of no apc or whatever. You are just useless in all ramifications.

yadayada femtard if you hate Trump, relocate, go to Saudi, Aussie, move out, Ontario's not too far dufos, quite being an hypocrite, Opportunities come in they wanna dictate the play and ask for more. shit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

yadayada femtard if you hate Trump, relocate, go to Saudi, Aussie, move out, Ontario's not too far dufos, quite being an hypocrite, Opportunities come in they wanna dictate the play and ask for more. shit...

You are incoherent asf, get a lobotomy mate...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are incoherent asf, get a lobotomy mate...

Slow to understanding, you've got learning impairment? Since you hate Trump go to Syria.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

E tire me why we cant make machineries, its not the govnerment's work. what happened to the graduates?
from what I heard, almost half of American doctors are Nigerians. American government is paying them as at when due becos dey cherish human lives..but our government is just the opposite...they don't care about us at all...as long as something is going into their accounts...a country where some states are owing workers 6 to 9 month salaries...some state are even paying half salaries... pensioners are dying because they don't have money for upkeep...to even top it we are now swimming inside fuel scarcity again...we are the giant of Africa that now looks nothing more than an ant ...
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Slow to understanding, you've got learning impairment? Since you hate Trump go to Syria.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry to break the sad news to you loser, this is my country ain't leaving for any morrafucker!!! The nation gonna out live the black stain on our history occupying the 1600 at Penn ave.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by stevio(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Watz the meaning of "lolx" grin?
fiizznation:
so new York times is influenced by hillary? What won't I see on this forum. Lolx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.