Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77878 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Join my army, cause when the revolution starts we needactive minds onboard....we need to cleanse this mess once and for all
am ready to join the movement for this country of our to grow and yield again..some great men did it before and sure our generation should be able to supersede those great men achievements...
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Sorry to break the sad news to you loser, this is my country ain't leaving for any morrafucker!!! The nation gonna out live the black stain on our history occupying the 1600 at Penn ave.

Then shvt the fvck up and listen to the president loser..Its been a while..since the election got concluded, you're still drolling

Wakeup...anyways nevermind, off to bed now, gotta get me some head. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
am ready to join the movement for this country of our to grow and yield again..some great men did it before and sure our generation should be able to supersede those great men achievements...

Stay around, don't deactivate, cause weneed to form amovement, but it will need time..plenty amount of time
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
from what I heard, almost half of American doctors are Nigerians. American government is paying them as at when due becos dey cherish human lives..but our government is just the opposite...they don't care about us at all...as long as something is going into their accounts...a country where some states are owing workers 6 to 9 month salaries...some state are even paying half salaries... pensioners are dying because they don't have money for upkeep...to even top it we are now swimming inside fuel scarcity again...we are the giant of Africa that now looks nothing more than an ant ...

Lol..omo see lamentation o
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

If you ever wondered JUST what kind of a visceral bigot Trump is, read the quote from the article and then read the article...................I am BEYOND furious. This man is so deeply racist, amoral without shame, selfish, sexist, and useless piece of garbage.

Donald Trump is a certified Racist!!! He is an unfeeling psychopath that should be in a white straight jacket instead of living in the White House.

Next time read the article before spewing trash, mumu. Most of those immigrant fuckt*rds are biaflans.
Idiot..the NY times (which has proven time and again, along with CNN, to be a biased anti-Trump propaganda outlet) claimed he said it, Trump's press sec and many other people present at the meeting denied he said it..the NY times did not produce any hard evidence of him saying it (audio or video recording) therefore, by the law of innocence until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, Trump did not make that comment! Why don't you learn to be a little objective with your judgments instead of eagerly believeing every negative news you hear about Trump because of your preconceived opinion of the man.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Donald Trump - the racist, serial adulterer, white supremacist, scamming and arrogant leader of the right-wing CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS! He is truly a man of God and supporter of BIAFRA, NOT !!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
why import machinery....this is one of the reason why we are stagnant....why can't we make those machineries u are talking about....greed as eaten into us deeply....every average Nigerians going into politics is going there with one motive to loot.....if u have good intentions for this country what about people surrounding u, do u think they are thesame as u I don't think so
how did importing rice mills for our farms turn to politics to loot are we on same page ....we will export ethanol from cassava to u in europe or libya
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol..omo see lamentation o
Na true talk ooo....look at the African countries we got independence ahead of, they are far ahead of us now... I can remember when Nigerians were shouting Ghana must go...is Ghana not ahead of us now...look at south Africa too...most of these countries can not stand beside Nigeria in terms of development back then but now the distance between them and my country is not visible....I want to rate this country... electricity 3/10, infrastructure 3/10, governance 3/10, employment 2/10, sport 5/10, na security worse pass simply because our officer in the force are corrupt and dangerous to the citizens...1/10..u can add urs but I have said my mind oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by GameGod(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Ddy:

No matter what u say against him,he is still the president of United states.....A state too far more developed than ur country.If he coughs,u will disappear for life so be wise boy
Trump is a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, sexually-assaulting piece of shit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by str8talk1: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
We are africans so trump deal with DAT

Nigerians are the most educated african migrants in US

Get ur facts right Mr man

Bye
Nwánë, please rephrase it like this, "the Igbos are the most educated African tribe in America".�
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by GameGod(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
Idiot..the NY times (which has proven time and again, along with CNN, to be a biased anti-Trump propaganda outlet) claimed he said it, Trump's press sec and many other people present at the meeting denied he said it..the NY times did not produce any hard evidence of him saying it (audio or video recording) therefore, by the law of innocence until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, Trump did not make that comment! Why don't you learn to be a little objective with your judgments instead of eagerly believeing every negative news you hear about Trump because of your preconceived opinion of the man.
Despite the source, I had to google this to see if this article was satire. I’m honestly not surprised it isn’t. This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by DonnyT: 1:12am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
Nothing this man does surprises me. The man was a well known racist, a white supremacist, a misogyny _prick, but people(especially white folks) when ahead and voted for him. And everybody is regretting and biting his/her fingers now. *grab em' by the _p**sy* psycho.

Donald trump that is urging everybody to go back to their country is not even an American, his father was a German, his mum was from I think scotland. His wife is not an American. But the silly clown is always ready to tell other folks that they ain't Americans. Smh

He doesn't know the history of America. He doesn't know that immigrants that came from all over the corners of the world made America what it is today. Would he even be what he is today if not for the immigrants that build a nation that the world is proud of.

Well he can only bark like the mad dog that he is, immigrants will continue to explore the numerous opportunities America have for them.

You'll be surprised to know that many Nigerian in the US voted for this animal. I can't even fathom their justification in voting this guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by GameGod(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:

Why the ventilations and vituperation so What has Trump said that is not true. How many Americans have set their foot in Nigeria and refuse to go back or fighting for Nigerian passport. Ask any Nigerian countries he would like to go to. He tells you USA, Canada or UK. Their fathers took time to build their country while we play regional and tribal cards back home. I know over 15 persons and families that have left for those countries never to return. 4 are medical doctors. I am currently in UK. Friends are asking me what are you going back to do. Your insult on Trump is immature or premeditated or perhaps wear religious binoculars
Trump is a dumb person, I hate dumb people hence the insult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Alikote:
how did importing rice mills for our farms turn to politics to loot are we on same page ....we will export ethanol from cassava to u in europe or libya
do u even produce anything in this country even the smallest toothpick we import......the only things we produce are foodstuffs....to sustain this economy we have to bring back agriculture, equip our farmers with machines and funds for the country to rise again...cos crude oil is the major reason why we are going backwards....we also have to divert our attention to agriculture so that the country can be producing and exporting goods to other countries around the world
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

Despite the source, I had to google this to see if this article was satire. I’m honestly not surprised it isn’t. This is embarrassing.
Trump did not make that comment..stop falling for the US liberal media..they have an agenda of bringing Trump down and they have thrown all etiquette and honesty to the wind in order to achieve this. Follow this google link to see a few of the fake and retracted stories they have run on Trump since he won..they are literally too many for me to find in one source. https://www.google.com.ng/search?dcr=0&ei=oPE-WrjyK8nCwQLd07WgDg&q=list+of+all+the+stories+media+have+retracted+trump&oq=list+of+all+the+stories+media+have+retracted+trump&gs_l=psy-ab.3...7497.8666.0.8927.8.8.0.0.0.0.197.566.0j3.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..5.0.0....0.7NAOMvhawsQ
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by AntiIgnorance: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Believe the liberal media at your peril. undecided
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2017
AntiIgnorance:
Believe the liberal media at your peril. undecided
Help me tell these idiots bro..they just swallow every 'report' hook, line and sinker like the dummies the media know they are.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by emmie14: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

If you ever wondered JUST what kind of a visceral bigot Trump is, read the quote from the article and then read the article...................I am BEYOND furious. This man is so deeply racist, amoral without shame, selfish, sexist, and useless piece of garbage.

Donald Trump is a certified Racist!!! He is an unfeeling psychopath that should be in a white straight jacket instead of living in the White House.

Next time read the article before spewing trash, mumu. Most of those immigrant fuckt*rds are biaflans.
Silly man. Trump said Nigerians. You said Biafrans. Is Biafra same as Nigeria? See your wickness. You have no single word against Trump . You have accepted his words and separated yourself. You are involved. One Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Icon79(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2017
Trump always finds a way to take it to the lowest of lows. Not only is he petulant dotard but also a deplorable illegitimate president.

That's my response to him on twitter.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by emmie14: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
do u even produce anything in this country even the smallest toothpick we import......the only things we produce are foodstuffs....to sustain this economy we have to bring back agriculture, equip our farmers with machines and funds for the country to rise again...cos crude oil is the major reason why we are going backwards....we also have to divert our attention to agriculture so that the country can be producing and exporting goods to other countries around the world
Old story...we have toooooo....you and who? Rubbish
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by redsun(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2017
The white house is more like a KKK coven. The people that runs it are just obvious klan'so men and women, with a few misguided uncle/aunty TOMs that runs errands for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2017
temitemi1:
WASHINGTON — Late to his own meeting and waving a sheet of numbers, President Trump stormed into the Oval Office one day in June, plainly enraged.

Five months before, Mr. Trump had dispatched federal officers to the nation’s airports to stop travelers from several Muslim countries from entering the United States in a dramatic demonstration of how he would deliver on his campaign promise to fortify the nation’s borders.

But so many foreigners had flooded into the country since January, he vented to his national security team, that it was making a mockery of his pledge. Friends were calling to say he looked like a fool, Mr. Trump said.

According to six officials who attended or were briefed about the meeting, Mr. Trump then began reading aloud from the document, which his domestic policy adviser, Stephen Miller, had given him just before the meeting. The document listed how many immigrants had received visas to enter the United States in 2017.

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

As the meeting continued, John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security, and Rex W. Tillerson, the secretary of state, tried to interject, explaining that many were short-term travelers making one-time visits. But as the president continued, Mr. Kelly and Mr. Miller turned their ire on Mr. Tillerson, blaming him for the influx of foreigners and prompting the secretary of state to throw up his arms in frustration. If he was so bad at his job, maybe he should stop issuing visas altogether, Mr. Tillerson fired back.

Tempers flared and Mr. Kelly asked that the room be cleared of staff members. But even after the door to the Oval Office was closed, aides could still hear the president berating his most senior advisers.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, denied on Saturday morning that Mr. Trump had made derogatory statements about immigrants during the meeting.

“General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims,” she said, referring to the current White House chief of staff, the national security adviser and the secretaries of state and homeland security. “It’s both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous ‘sources’ anyway.”

While the White House did not deny the overall description of the meeting, officials strenuously insisted that Mr. Trump never used the words “AIDS” or “huts” to describe people from any country. Several participants in the meeting told Times reporters that they did not recall the president using those words and did not think he had, but the two officials who described the comments found them so noteworthy that they related them to others at the time.

The meeting in June reflects Mr. Trump’s visceral approach to an issue that defined his campaign and has indelibly shaped the first year of his presidency.

How We Reported This Story
The Times conducted over three dozen interviews with current and former administration officials, lawmakers and others close to the process.

Seizing on immigration as the cause of countless social and economic problems, Mr. Trump entered office with an agenda of symbolic but incompletely thought-out goals, the product not of rigorous policy debate but of emotionally charged personal interactions and an instinct for tapping into the nativist views of white working-class Americans.

Like many of his initiatives, his effort to change American immigration policy has been executed through a disorderly and dysfunctional process that sought from the start to defy the bureaucracy charged with enforcing it, according to interviews with three dozen current and former administration officials, lawmakers and others close to the process, many of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to detail private interactions.

But while Mr. Trump has been repeatedly frustrated by the limits of his power, his efforts to remake decades of immigration policy have gained increasing momentum as the White House became more disciplined and adept at either ignoring or undercutting the entrenched opposition of many parts of the government. The resulting changes have had far-reaching consequences, not only for the immigrants who have sought to make a new home in this country, but also for the United States’ image in the world.

“We have taken a giant steamliner barreling full speed,” Mr. Miller said in a recent interview. “Slowed it, stopped it, begun to turn it around and started sailing in the other direction.”

It is an assessment shared ruefully by Mr. Trump’s harshest critics, who see a darker view of the past year. Frank Sharry, the executive director of America’s Voice, a pro-immigration group, argues that the president’s immigration agenda is motivated by racism.

“He’s basically saying, ‘You people of color coming to America seeking the American dream are a threat to the white people,’” said Mr. Sharry, an outspoken critic of the president. “He’s come into office with an aggressive strategy of trying to reverse the demographic changes underway in America.”

why can't we Nigerians stay in our country,the person you are going to his country say you should stay in your country you are questioning him, USA suffered to make their country what is it today,likewise all the G8 countries,stay in Nigeria and develop it.Mr Trump might think of coming when we develop our country.

Read more https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

Next time read the article before spewing trash, mumu.
Most of those immigrant fuckt*rds are biaflans.

For the first time in my life,I have been rendered speechless.
Exactly what do you say to such a person ,where do u even start from ......One can only hope and be patient .God's willing trump will disgrace himself whilst in office .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Haddock(m): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Guestlander:
His own grandfather never went back to his hamlet in Germany.

You couldn't say "hut in Germany", you know why? Your mind agrees with Trump!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by GameGod(m): 2:32am On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

For the first time in my life,I have been rendered speechless.
Exactly what do you say to such a person ,where do u even start from ......One can only hope and be patient .God's willing trump will disgrace himself whilst in office .
Are you surprised? Cause I'm not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Guestlander: 2:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Haddock:

You couldn't say "hut in Germany", you know why? Your mind agrees with Trump!

Trump, as dumb as he is, did not insult Nigerians because he actually believe Nigerians live in huts. He did because he is a racist and a hypocrite who forgot his own grandfather came from somewhere else to America and that he never left.
Whether his grandfather lived in a mansion in Germany or burrowed himself in a hole is irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
Provide a video link or shove your lies and islamic boko haram sponsored lies up your filthy terrorist @rse

I am not sure you have made sense since you were born

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by coputa(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up North
If hut is not in your village,then you're not African.Go and trace your lineage.probably you are from Alabama.Are you happy now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by BigIyanga: 3:57am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
so new York times is influenced by hillary? What won't I see on this forum. Lolx
And Fox News that is bankrolled by Saudi Prince, alwaleed bin talal is a credible source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by pedrilo: 3:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Now I see why his nigerian aide resigned
Very very good reaction from that woman! I expect all blacks in his cabinet to follow suit.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by MrRichmond: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2017
I cannot rule out the possibility that Trump made this comments due to his pattern of harsh rhetoric in the past, however, we should also consider the fact that these liberal news outlets (NY times, CNN, was. post etc) has also been known to promote bias and often fake news about Trump.
If you've been following news consistently, you will notice their heavy bias and false reporting, that they have been forced to retract after they were discovered to be lies.
Trumps administration has just experienced some level of successes,delivering on an often promised tax bill, getting the UN to unanimously sanction N. Korea etc, so it is not far fetched to think that the liberal media will want to spoil things for the man.
Trump has lots of people of colour and races on his team, in his administration, so how can he be racist?
My point is that Today's Climate in American politics is so tensed and vastly different from what it used to be, this has spilled over to news media outlets, so one should always take what you hear about Trump with a pinch of salt.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by mike4real2(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Trump is a fullllllllllllllllllllllllll! Furck Trump!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.