Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians (30787 Views)

Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by TalkingBird: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2017
Is it that they dont know what the problem is?
Oh what a world of complication
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by lovetruth(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Rikidony:
Osinbajo would have been a better president
that exactly what we said 2 and half year ago
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Laredojohn(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Hmm its not about visits and dispensing fuel at the gas station , its about a overall Government playing its duties and responsibility to Oil marketers and other stake holders in the Industry , or else this will continue
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by newslifeop: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Ewaochesamco: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2017
OK
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Rhozabeth:

Bros u made some wrong assertions in ur comment! The one point something trillion you calculated did not go directly into government coffers but went to independent marketers (private pockets) because they have money to import the fuel and sell at that price of N145 because there is no subsidy! However I agree with u that the govt have failed because that amtbof money is savings for the govt since no subsidy was paid, that money could have been used for something beneficial to the Nigerian populace!
Did you just say there is no subsidy ? List one country of the world where you can land petrol from @N300 .
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Sorry to hear that you have brain tumor. Samsung android phone owner grin grin grin
I moved into my three bedroom apartment i built myself on 16 of September, i also drive Honda Civic.
What is your own achievement?
Oloriburuku koni da fun baba e
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Rhozabeth(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
erico2k2:

Did you just say there is no subsidy ? List one country of the world where you can land petrol from @N300 .
Until recently bro, there is no subsidy! The issue we have had with subsidy in the past was that the country was paying much more than she was suppose to be paying!
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rhozabeth:

Until recently bro, there is no subsidy! The issue we have had with subsidy in the past was that the country was paying much more than she was suppose to be paying!
Ok I challenge you to tell me where you can import petrol for less than N250 . That will tel you that you dnt have a clue of what you are talking
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:
I moved into my three bedroom apartment i built myself on 16 of September, i also drive Honda Civic.

Unintelligent or Lightweight! Pick one that fits you most. Must everything from your ugly mouth end is curse. It shows how you were raised. Honda civic and 3 bedroom flat. That's all? cheesy Please tell us more, abeg. i,e How many people have you kidnapped for rituals. You are daft and mentally challenged. Walk off, loser! undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rhozabeth:

Bross I'm waiting still you can use Google too.
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Unintelligent or Lightweight! Pick one that fits you most. Must everything from your ugly mouth end is curse. It shows how you were raised. Honda civic and 3 bedroom flat. That's all? cheesy Please tell us more, abeg. i,e How many people have you kidnapped for rituals. You are daft and mentally challenged. Walk off, loser! undecided
E pain you? sorry eh

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:

E Pain You! Sorry, I can't take it back. The cost of that 3 bedroom flat is not up to what one of my employees make in I year. Dream big bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

E Pain You! Sorry, I can't take it back. The cost of that 3 bedroom flat is not up to what one of my employees make in I year. Dream big bro cheesy
That means you are a multi-millionaire, and you are here raining abuse on nairaland? Your village people at work

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:
That means you are a multi-millionaire, and you are here raining abuse on nairaland? Your village people at work

Simply put. God is Great and I am blessed. There are thousands of more successful people here @ Nairaland. The only difference is that they don't run their mouths, curse or boast like you do. How can my village people be at work when I am a first class chief among them? Arindin! undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Simply put. God is Great and I am blessed. There are thousands of more successful people here @ Nairaland. The only difference is that they don't run their mouths, curse or boast like you do. How can my village people be at work when I am a first class chief among them? Arindin! cheesy
You like wahala oo, Mr Millionaire, or are you a jobless millionaire? If you don't mind come and meet me for at my joint
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:
You like wahala oo, Mr Millionaire, or are you a jobless millionaire?

Nope. There is nothing like a jobless millionaire. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Nope. There is nothing like a jobless millionaire. undecided
Stop deceiving yourself man, you are a millionaire for your dream, a millionaire that is on nairaland 24/7

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:
I am a ritualist millionaire that is on nairaland 24/7

Sorry! May your soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Sorry! May your soul rest in peace. Amen

Why are you wishing me death? i reject it in Jesus name. May God forgive you
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:
Why are you wishing me death? i reject it in Jesus name. May God forgive you

Now, you're scared. Continue to curse people undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Now, you're scared. Continue to curse people undecided
Who is scared? Abi were ni eleyi ni? Are you mad? I was just trying to show maturity. Now i can see that you have brain tumor. You can only use your father and your mother for money ritual not me. OPONUN
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:
Who is scared? Abi were ni eleyi ni? Are you mad? I was just trying to show maturity. Now i can see that you have brain tumor. You can only use your father and your mother for money ritual not me. OPONUN

E Pain am. You are trying hard to sleep but you can't because you're scared.Now we know how you bought the samsung phone and built the 3 bedroom house in your dream cheesy Another Arindin undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

E Pain am. You are trying hard to sleep but you can't because you're scared.Now we know how you bought the samsung phone and built the 3 bedroom house in your dream cheesy Another Arindin undecided
Jobless millionaire, go and look for job. Apoda
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:

Because I refused to come to your joint and talk about giving you a job. I don't deal with touts and losers like you

Oloriburuku koni da fun baba e cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisasegun:

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:

Because I refused to come to your joint and talk about giving you a job. I don't deal with touts and losers like you

Oloriburuku koni da fun baba e cheesy
Won a gbe e gbin ni. Vaginal waste product
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2017
afbstrategies:

E pain am.
Won a gbe iwo ati awon obi e gbin lojo kan na ni: meaning you are going to be buried with your parents the same day. Omo ofo; Vaginal waste product
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2017
adisasegun:
Won a gbe iwo ati awon obi e gbin lojo kan na ni: meaning you are going to be buried with your parents the same day. Omo ofo; Vaginal waste product

Rest In Peace adisasegun undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 28, 2017
afbstrategies:

Rest In Peace adisasegun undecided
I repeat won a gbe iwo ati awon obi e gbin papo lojo kan nan ni.
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2017
adisasegun:
I repeat won a gbe iwo ati awon obi e gbin papo lojo kan nan ni.

Ka mkpuru obigi zue ike nandokwa. amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpaid Salary: Magistrate Collapses During Protest In Calabar / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.