Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18405 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
Who just recently downloaded Mixcraft here . . . . . I need it so I can mixdown to mp3.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
yo who's gonna do the hook 4 tha afromelics track. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex/pheesayor
download mixcraft full version here, www.dl4all.com u dont need to pay and its not a shareware. u can also download free hi-q recorder and free audio recorder to record perfect vocals and lay it on any beats.

streetwise i have done one afromelics hook. check ur fb inbox.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
OK I will give it a try
Or should I send it to your email and u can help convert to mp3 for now
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
ofoka
Hmm. . . Its alrite. . .buh I think it should be less about nairaland pips and more bout African poetry. . .
lets see what we can do. .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex:

OK I will give it a try
Or should I send it to your email and u can help convert to mp3 for now
ok send it to punchlinee@gmail.com  what format is it in?
when u get to dl4all just search for acoustica mixcraft.

@streetwsie
i guess i shd stick to the theme-africa and the roots. and african poetry.  i may have to rewrite those bars, or even the chorus.  maybe i may just leave verse 2 or 3 to chamotex, lets hear chamotex verse first.
chamo send it in.
streetwsie can u send in ur vocals alone so we can increase the volume slightly in the mix.? i noticed d 1st verse was a lil bit low in volume. can u isolate the vocals and send the vocals alone?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ streetwize. I feel u on maintaining the theme,  But at the same time I think ofoka's hook works,  We can just change the "nairaland rappers" to "African poets valueable like relics". Just a thought tho. . .

I personally don't know Jack about African poetry (kinda shameful) or poetry in general so I wouldn't be able to come up with much. If u have something and just want a different sound on it I can spit it, but I've been cracking my brain since yesterday and Im stuck.  embarassed
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
ofokaofoki:

ok send it to punchlinee@gmail.com  what format is it in?
when u get to dl4all just search for acoustica mixcraft.

Its in mx5
Lemme see if u can get it.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ chamotex send me ur verse too. Me sef wan hear o.

I just picked up the hard drive so I'll be able to do stuff again in a few hours.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Una don flatter me finish. . . Ofoka, I no fit dey shout Nairaland for my track. . . what if I want to use the track in the future?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
Krayola:

@ chamotex send me your verse too. Me sef wan hear o.

I just picked up the hard drive so I'll be able to do stuff again in a few hours.

I cant mix it down to mp3 cos my Mixcraft has expired. . . . . .i left u some offlines earlier.
Can u convert it?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
Ibime:

Una don flatter me finish. . . Ofoka, I no fit dey shout Nairaland for my track. . . what if I want to use the track in the future?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
Ibime:

LMAO!!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
Krayola u dont need to know anythin about African poetry, na jus to hype Black guys say na we dey rap pass

and ofoka
dont worry thats not what we r gonna use oo, Ill defnitely do it again. . . I jus wnted guys to get dat concept down. .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
Streetwize, do you have mixcraft, I want you to listen to my verse to see if we need to change anything.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
ahh, i dont, dont do my recordin at home. . . sorry
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2010
ibime sorry jare, i think say na nl mixtape track u dey do , i no know say na your future album u dey take style release. grin grin grin

@chiogo
when are u going to do something , or are u just gonna laze around as usual.
by the way where is my wife fl gators and sauron , did anybody notice that gators and sauron dissappeared into thin air since this thing started. grin grin

its gettin kinda boring now, na only few people dey contribute. besides where is that loud mouthed el razur. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by NobiGod: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Ibime,  Nice. If it's a future track I beg u to work harder at it. Good thing u still have a day's job.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
NobiGod:

@Ibime,  Nice. If it's a future track I beg u to work harder at it. Good thing u still have a day's job.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by kaydee(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ Ibime

Yeah! U're sicker than Yar Adua's liver,

@ Ofoka,

Na Ojukokoro dey disturb me oh!!! i don murder one of ur beats before my bro tell me say make i take another one.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
kaydee:

Na Ojukokoro dey disturb me oh!!! i don murder one of your beats before my bro tell me say make i take another one.

lol interesting, u better take another one kia kia, am sure ur bro is timbo and premo combined in one.
great to know that ur working at it .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Ofoka,
I hate repeating myself. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2010
chiogo:

@Ofoka,
I hate repeating myself. . .
maybe u were using bedroom voice,
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by mykali(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
ofokaofoki:

maybe u were using bedroom voice,

grin grin grin grin grin

@ibime
nice work wink
please quit your job and release the ''long awaited album'' grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by kaydee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lol interesting, u better take another one kia kia, am sure your bro is timbo and premo combined in one.
great to know that your working at it .

the another one na ur beat too oh!!! U go hear am b4 anybody 4 NL, That's something U ain't a mediocre @.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
@streetwize. Whats ur email?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
i guess the mixtape session is in recess now,waiting to hear kaydee and Razor blee g ,

@kaydee whats d name of the beat ur spittin on? undecided
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 17, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@chiogo
by the way where is my wife fl gators and sauron , did anybody notice that gators and sauron dissappeared into thin air since this thing started. grin grin

its gettin kinda boring now, na only few people dey contribute. besides where is that loud mouthed el razur. grin
Since when? See as gateman get voice when oga no dey for home.

Why dont you contribute by finally posting your imaginary beats *death* grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2010
FL Gators:

Since when? See as gateman get voice when oga no dey for home.

thank God o, my first wife don come , i think say they arrest u for that hotel wey u dey work o. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
Kray. . . .

I recorded another version on the latest rough cut. . .gonna send it to ya Fb. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.