Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18403 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by HJ1(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee, where u able to get wut i sent to d nairaland warcraft e-mail box ,   . . . holla!!

ofoka abeg send me ur yahoo mail, i wan send u something . . . . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@hj ,dbr and wizkid
its time for yall to get to work on the ''war beat'' i wonder where genuflect has been since yesterday,i hope say the beat never bodyslam genuflect. grin
Ofoka, my Bros, i no dey fit download frm rapidshare, helep me upload the instrumental for anoda site or send am to my email
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
H.J:

eldee, where u able to get wut i sent to d nairaland warcraft e-mail box ,   . . . holla!!

ofoka abeg send me your yahoo mail, i wan send u something . . . . .

HJ my yahoo addy is punchlinee@gmail.com

@wizkid
i will try and put it on plunder for u,

@streetwise
he be like say everybody dey fear ur twista/enimem, canibus type of flow, lemme see if i can work wit u on it.
am recording some thing now, i will upload the snippet shortly, i just hope u can create some space for me in a verse . am penning good lyrics as am listening to the streetwise afromelics beat.

@lalaboi
i know u will come out smoking in the long run, just sacrifice and go hard, best of luck man .

@mailmalc
i will give u some beat, so maybe u and genuflect can work together on the genuflect -destroy the destroyer beat .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by HJ1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
ofoka ,  . . .  .just sent it . . . . u can check your box now . .10ks
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by pheesayor(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
I'm working quietly on my track. For now it's a solo unless anyone wants to join me.
I've not been keeping up with this thread cos of my busy schedule but will most def get a track.

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
ok guyz i noticed that nobody wants to jump on the streetwise track yet, maybe its because of his tongue twisting flow, but i have played around with the hook and came out with a lil chorus on the space streetwise left for the hook, listen to it, criticize and advice accordingly.
download it here tho http://rapidshare.com/files/375388003/streetwise_ft_flowshow_afromelics-_the_most_valuable_.mp3

this can as well be like the 2nd official hardcore track of the mixtape if it passes all critic tests. 
i dont know if u guys would like to change, add or remove something
krayola, eldee, lala,dbr, genuflect, hj, wizkid, chamo and all pls analyse verse 1 and 2 and the chorus.

@pheesayor
can u upload your vocal so we can know what your vocal sounds like,.so we can fix a beat that matches your flows.
just a suggestion.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by HJ1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

ok guyz i noticed that nobody wants to jump on the streetwise track yet, maybe its because of his tongue twisting flow, but i have played around with the hook and came out with a lil chorus on the space streetwise left for the hook, listen to it, criticize and advice accordingly.
download it here tho http://rapidshare.com/files/375388003/streetwise_ft_flowshow_afromelics-_the_most_valuable_.mp3

this can as well be like the 2nd official hardcore track of the mixtape if it passes all critic tests. 
krayola, eldee, lala,dbr, genuflect, hj, wizkid, chamo and all pls analyse verse 1 and 2 and the chorus.

@pheesayor
can u upload your vocal so we can know what your vocal sounds like,.so we can fix a beat that matches your flows.
just a suggestion.

pls can u use plunder . . . rapidshare don they show themselves . . . .cant download wit it , it's actin up
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by pheesayor(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@pheesayor
just a suggestion.

how do I go about recording wiv my pc?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

Krayolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Modafokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I swear you be our Tillaman for NL . . . . I too gbadun that hook.

Haha. Washere. I still gas to do am over tho. Which other track are u workin on?
ofokaofoki:

That link doesn't work

mykali:

@topic
i've changed ma mind. i go record my rap send am to anybody
''Nairaland's fnest'' isn't the only track in the mixtape
i may not be one of nairaland's finest
but i sure can rap

haha. Thanks mehn.  Can't wait to hear your stuff.  wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

ok guyz i noticed that nobody wants to jump on the streetwise track yet,

I've already written my verse for it . . . .just need to put it on the track but mixcraft is freezing up every second.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

I've already written my verse for it . . . .just need to put it on the track but mixcraft is freezing up every second.

nice one there , chamotex,  your verse should complete it finally.making 2 tracks completed.
i want to listen to the genuflect's track to see if there will be space available.
i wonder why it is taking razor years to drop it . grin abi razor dey fear the beat?? grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
ofoka. . . I cant download from dat link oh. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
how come yall cant download it and am seeing downloaded 5 times , some thing may be wrong,
i find it hard to go to plunder on this browser. ama check em out tho
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
I just downloaded it. The link works now. Its a really good song. Beat, rhymes, and hook are solid.

@ Ofoka. . check ur fb mail.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ streetwize. Great job. I really like it mehn.

@ Ofoka. . . that beat strong mehn. U try.

This Nairaland get plenty talent mehn.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Krayola, I've written a verse for that Streetwize joint but my mixcraft keeps on freezing so its off timing.

If I do it acapela, can you help me merge it?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

@Krayola, I've written a verse for that Streetwize joint but my mixcraft keeps on freezing so its off timing.

As long as the timing is perfect

My laptop is acting up big-time too, anytime I start my software. I'm getting an external hard-drive tomorrow. I don't want to do any music with my laptop till I back up all my stuff cause I think it is going to crash any moment. If u can do it and make sure the timing is on point then it should be do able. It's even better like that.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
Krayola:

As long as the timing is perfect

My laptop is acting up big-time too, anytime I start my software. I'm getting an external hard-drive tomorrow. I don't want to do any music with my laptop till I back up all my stuff cause I think it is going to crash any moment. If u can do it and make sure the timing is on point then it should be do able. It's even better like that.

Ok . . . . the timing of the acapela will be alright but not with beat cos its skipping.
I'll send it 2mrw. . . . .thanks
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2010
Omo, see as boyz dey work up and down. This mixtape go too bahd!!
ofokaofoki:

i want to listen to the genuflect's track to see if there will be space available.
i wonder why it is taking razor years to drop it . grin abi razor dey fear the beat?? grin
Lol. Ofoka, you go chill small for me o. Cos real life dey deal with me ehn. As in you no see say I no too dey post like before. But no worry, I don write finish. Na to record remain
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2010
Oya, I done land. . . . my first recording in 2 or 3 years. . . .

Ibime presents Maestro:

http://www.plunder.com/Ibime-Maestro-download-2863297433.htm
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2010
grin grin grin

Make she no dey do sme sme and effizy . . .I go waka if she shakara. . . .  tell her to prepare amala . .  . . .  every verse that i spit be like one milla.

U've neve been id da kar like Senegal.

WHo vex u wey u dey yab like dis?  grin grin Oya start droppin names. Chei. i never even hear am finish.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by SUKKIE(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2010
@Ibime

Heavy rotation right there man!U nailed it man!I owe u one Zimba gurl. grin  grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2010
haha. I'm here to change the game like a Fabregas pass.

Oya o. The era of Netcees is DEAD. Only MC's allowed to make mouth on NL. No more internet badguyism. haha

If u ain't recorded $hit for awon boys to hear and u come and talk here u go chop slap.   grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2010
Ibime, I owe you 5 plates of nkwobi . . . . you are highly mad.

That beat was crazy mehn.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2010
@HJ

Walahi talahi . . . if I no put that song for efrybody make I hear, walahi I dey crase!!!
So I bin don get this kain jamming na im I come dey hide am under box??
Chei . . . I dey crase!!!

Na wa for you sha, you come dey hide like say you dey fear, if i had this, I'd have been dissing Ibime and Streetwize.
Damn . . . your delivery on point die . . . and your lines toowink wink

I can't wait to listen to you on this mixtape.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2010
oh boy. . . Ibime dey always weak my body. . . I nor no why

see multis abeg

Dare diss me/ try 2 compare?. . . it be
lik lookin at jada pinkett and tryna compare missy/
Im rare really/
cuz Im a crazy brotha/ with lady lovers/ my baby mother/ be wonderin. . . where is he??
turn around be there swiftly/ dont she dare miss me/

oh boy as I hear dat one I get heart attack
I no even finish the track in one go. I dey play am small by small. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 1:19am On Apr 14, 2010
streetwize:

oh boy. . . Ibime dey always weak my body. . . I nor no why

see multis abeg

Dare diss me/ try 2 compare?. . . it be
lik lookin at jada pinkett and tryna compare missy/
Im rare really/
cuz Im a crazy brotha/ with lady lovers/ my baby mother/ be wonderin. . . where is he??
turn around be there swiftly/ dont she dare miss me/

oh boy as I hear dat one I get heart attack
I no even finish the track in one go. I dey play am small by small. . . cheesy cheesy

The guy dey make other rappers for her sound like Vanilla Ice
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex:

The guy dey make other rappers for her sound like Vanilla Ice

LMAO!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2010
Ibime:

Oya, I done land. . . . my first recording in 2 or 3 years. . . .

Ibime presents Maestro:

http://www.plunder.com/Ibime-Maestro-download-2863297433.htm

ibime, thats was sick men, can u get like 2 other nl guys to work wit u on the beat? maybe  1 or 2 guys can maintain the level of your flow.  and ibime u nor give ur nl peeps props u just dey spit multis dey go .
lol what do yall think?
i was expecting ibime to refer to nl in at least one line. grin grin    absolutely fabolous.

@chamotex
maybe we can take one one verse in the streetwise song. chamo  first
upload your verse lets see how it goes, i freestyled some shite on the 3rd verse , lemme take it off and play wit the verse some more
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Ofoka

I think all the props and shoutouts should only be on one track . . . kinda like Kanye West's Last Call and M.I's It's Ova-Ish outro
Shoutouts on every song just make it sound like Tony Tetuila grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ Ofoka, I've done my verse now . . .I'm sending it to Krayola to do some tune-ups for me, you know I'm using a PC mic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.