Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18399 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
Aight. Technical difficulties.  angry  My laptop can't handle all the effects i need for this stuff so basically it keeps freezing during playback and recording. I've done wuru wuru to the answer for now but I'm just worried about my laptop crashing on me again.  I can't even hear what I'm working on. I just have to use sense for the thing and then hear it on itunes after I extract it.

I just did Ofoka's hook. It still need minor adjustments. SOme of the "Hey" samples I put in are slightly off on the timing, and the levels of the vocals need some adjustment, but since I couldn't play it back to hear it without it freezing every second and a half, i really couldn't tell till after. I'll try to get it fixed by the final copy.

@Ofoka, check your email in 10minutes. if u are satisfied u can upload.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
Boboyi damilohun. . . .

send me mail. . .lala4boi@gmail.com
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
@lalaboi. I'm on FB

@ofoka. Check ur mail.

@lalaboi abeg hurry up. I gas to comot soon.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola,

Dunno if you tried the following:

Turn down the level of effects.

Reduce/increase buffer in the ASIO settings.

Turn off all effects, but leave only the one you want to monitor. Also, it may be worth doing it without running other applications in the background.

Finally, next time buy a Quad-core phenom II or i5 pc. [Optional] grin

PS
Smashed my placement assessment. I am a happy man. cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

@lalaboi. I'm on FB

@ofoka. Check your mail.

@lalaboi abeg hurry up. I gas to comot soon.

Sent ya a mail now. . . .

Just tell me what ya fink quick so i can do the final one
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Lalaboi. O n bangin si mi le ti. Hurry up spit dat $hit. I love dat fast flow u're bringin. Hurry up.

@ Elrazur. i tried increasing the buffer size but then when i was trying to record vocals there was lag between when i speak and when I hear it in the headphones. . . so i had to switch it back cause my flows were off timing.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
I figured that would happen. I guess you gonna have to make do. Can't think of any other thing right now from the top of my head.

I am guessing you are using on-board sound card?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
@krayola
check your gmail, i sent u a mail.
try and download fruity loops 9, u can tweak anything individually without altering the volume level of other things.

i think u will need to complete ofoka hook first b4 putting lala 3rd verse. with lalabois verse on it. \
u may have to do lalabois chorus too if ur satisfied after laying the 3rd verse on the beat.
i think krayola has the hardest work here in doing different choruses at intervals, krayola oshe oshe omo banke
kudos to krayola for the dynamic hooks.
send it to me first before the final upload , am anxious to hear what it sounds like with lalabois 3rd verse 3 on it cool

@hj ,dbr and wizkid
its time for yall to get to work on the ''war beat'' i wonder where genuflect has been since yesterday,i hope say the beat never bodyslam genuflect. grin

@streetwise
who are u giving the 2nd verse of ur own project?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
Lol. Ofoka, I don finish writing since. Na just to enter studio record am. Plus I've been high since last week; I no know wetin real or not. Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
This is the another cut with the second hook. Like I said my laptop was freezing the whole time so I couldn't really hear what I was working on. Some of the "Hey"s are slightly off on the timing and I will fix that later (in the 2nd half of the hook. . .throws it off slightly). Ofoka has also suggested minor additions which I will add later today. So please offer your opinions as well so that I can apply them when workin on it later today. Hopefully Lalaboi has his verse ready so i can just do everything one time.  I hope my laptop survives this ordeal. All my work is on it, and I don't have a back up  grin Holla back.

http://www.plunder.com/Nairalans-s-finest-Rough-cut-3-mp3-download-3dec7988d0.htm
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

This is the another cut with the second hook. Like I said my laptop was freezing the whole time so I couldn't really hear what I was working on. Some of the "Hey"s are slightly off on the timing and I will fix that later (in the 2nd half of the hook. . .throws it off slightly). Ofoka has also suggested minor additions which I will add later today. So please offer your opinions as well so that I can apply them when workin on it later today. Hopefully Lalaboi has his verse ready so i can just do everything one time.  I hope my laptop survives this ordeal. All my work is on it, and I don't have a back up  grin Holla back.

http://www.plunder.com/Nairalans-s-finest-Rough-cut-3-mp3-download-3dec7988d0.htm

Ok. . . I go add my verse to this version!. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ lalaboi. i still have to make changes to Ofoka's hook. So when u finish recording save one with just the vocals, and another with everything that u will post for us to hear. If not I won't be able to change the hook. Send me just your vocals with no beat and I'll just insert it into the pro-tools session.  Abeg o.  wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

@ lalaboi. i still have to make changes to Ofoka's hook. So when u finish recording save one with just the vocals, and another with everything that u will post for us to hear. If not I won't be able to change the hook. Send me just your vocals with no beat and I'll just insert it into the pro-tools session.  Abeg o.  wink

gotcha!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

Krayolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Modafokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I swear you be our Tillaman for NL . . . . I too gbadun that hook.

@Streetwize, I've sent you my email addy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by mykali(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
@krayola
bros , wetin you dey chop come dey spit dis kind hooks? cheesy
you go kill person oh grin

@topic
i've changed ma mind. i go record my rap send am to anybody
''Nairaland's fnest'' isn't the only track in the mixtape
i may not be one of nairaland's finest
but i sure can rap
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Make i Upload ma track here. . .

Make una nor over criticize oh. . . Its only ma 1st time doing this shizzle lol. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
lalaboi:

Make una nor over criticize oh. . . Its only ma 1st time doing this shizzle lol. . .

grin cheesy grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Mmmbop: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
lalaboi:

you? cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
Wer did this ones spring from??. . .

I nor drop again! lol. . grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Mmmbop: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2010
oh do drop it sweetheart smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
lalaboi:

Wer did this ones spring from??. . .

I nor drop again! lol. . grin

No mind Ibukun jor tongue. . . . . . . . . . . . Drop man jare wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
I nor even look unda side. . . .

Nor be final version bdis sha. . . . Na just quick one, . . E go smooth wella later!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/pSstt1jr/Nairalands_finest_-_Chamo_Lala.html

@chamo. . .wetin u think/?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by tosinaded(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
cant download undecided
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
tosinaded@:

cant download undecided

But you can play and listen. . . Download works too, . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
Lalaboi. I love your verse, and i love what u are trying to do, but I think you need to spend more time on it. That stuff you are trying to do is hard, and to get it right it is going to take you hours. In my opinion, You need to put aggression in your delivery. Thats all that is missing. you  need to spit that $hit like u're pi$$ed off. It sound kinda lackdaisical so it's hard to vibe with you. The rhymes are good and the flow is fantastic, but the delivery lacks attitude. people have to believe what you are saying, so try and say it like you mean it.Remember it has to maintain the vibe of the other verses, and the hook that is going to come before you. But good Job though, and nice idea.  grin Abeg no vex o.

Please guys give your opinions. 
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

Lalaboi. I love your verse, and i love what u are trying to do, but I think you need to spend more time on it. That stuff you are trying to do is hard, and to get it right it is going to take you hours. In my opinion, You need to put aggression in your delivery. Thats all that is missing. you  need to spit that $hit like u're pi$$ed off. It sound kinda lackdaisical so it's hard to vibe with you. The rhymes are good and the flow is fantastic, but the delivery lacks attitude. people have to believe what you are saying, so try and say it like you mean it.Remember it has to maintain the vibe of the other verses, and the hook that is going to come before you. But good Job though, and nice idea.  grin Abeg no vex o.

I get you mahn. . . . The thing be say i couldnt shout cos am not the only one at home. . . . Waited all day to be home alone but they didnt go out!. . . Instead they wer playing loud music! angry

AM gona re do it!. . . .Also, i think some of my lines required to be spitted fast! which is a hardthing to do. . . Had to spit em in parts hence the different voice level in some part!. . .

Gona re do it till its better. . . Nice one mahn!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

cosigned krayola, i dont want to say anything yet until i see lala 2nd attempt.
i belief he will do better next try. good try lala. try & start your verse immediately after krayola's 2nd chorus, and try not speak broken /vernacular waya nko, you are doing fine. dont be in a rush , try and sit down alone for like 1hr and write and structure your verse properly while listening to the beat alone,  just try and be angry like the first 2 verses , spit like u aint playing with anybody, spit like u dont give 2 phucks , try and maintain the tempo of the first 2 guys, u dont need to be fast if u got a slow flow deliver it like that , dont force urself to flow fast , if u are comfortable wit your normal flow, flow with comfort and leave the last part of the hook/shoutout to krayola.
let your words and flow be hardcore fierce and angry, thats just my opinion o, i may be wrong tho. good work. i beg no vex for me too o.

ps:if u need a ghostwrite , we could do some lil ghostwriting but u have to be ready to bloody the beat.

guys lets hear ur opinions.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2010
ofokaofoki:

cosigned krayola, i dont want to say anything yet until i see lala 2nd attempt.
i belief he will do better next try. good try lala. try & start your verse immediately after krayola's 2nd chorus, and try not speak broken /vernacular waya nko, you are doing fine. dont be in a rush , try and sit down alone for like 1hr and write and structure your verse properly while listening to the beat alone,  just try and be angry like the first 2 verses , spit like u aint playing with anybody, spit like u dont give 2 phucks , try and maintain the tempo of the first 2 guys, u dont need to be fast if u got a slow flow deliver it like that , dont force urself to flow fast , if u are comfortable wit your normal flow, flow with comfort and leave the last part of the hook/shoutout to krayola.
let your words and flow be hardcore fierce and angry, thats just my opinion o, i may be wrong tho. good work. i beg no vex for me too o.

ps:if u need a ghostwrite , we could do some lil ghostwriting but u have to be ready to bloody the beat.

guys lets hear your opinions.

Lala, exactly what I told you on fb . . . just follow that ryhme scheme.
Forget the fastness . . . lets leave that to twister
Nice try still.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
yep!. . .I don hear una. . . . Am on it. . .Will do better
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
haha. Me I actually liked the fast stuff o. Abeg no comot am. I know how hard it is and I respect you for trying it. If you can take the time to do it I think it'll be worth it, but e hard o. I've done it for one of my tracks before and I swear each verse took me hours to get something I was happy with.

I think his lyrics and everything are fine. In my opinion, those things are very subjective, and one man's meat is another man's poison. It just has to sound convincing, and have the same vibe as the rest of the song. It's just the way it sounds i'm concerned about. It's not the actual verse. If u don'thave that kind of time to put into it u can write something else with a slower flow, but if u can get the time, please do.  smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2010
'Make I give shout out, No don't give shout out'. Lmao. Lala dey crase. Lala, I think everybody has said what's on ma mind. You need more force in your delivery. Then don't scramble your words, make 'em distinct. Don't put too many syllables in your bars, just make it right. But overall, you try gan. Oya, go do am again make we hear am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.