Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18400 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2010
Genuflect:

Dude, you are just being paranoid for nothing. Kray suggested you record it again and that's what I've been waiting for. I was just giving ma honest opinion, deal with it. And please state the verses that are very weak

Say what? Lmao.

Paranoid over doing something I enjoy? I am not sure if you ever noticed, but I really do not crave for approval.

My point which you are side-lining is that you have called for the entire removal of my vocals - something I do not have an issue with. We all know the reason you wanted it removed is because it was recorded by me. Fact. I am not about to cause another trash talk that will run into three pages of drivel again, so the issue of stating which verses are weak should be left out.

I suppose you should try stating your "honest opinion" to those weak flows we have heard so far, or perhaps you are finally understanding what Concept means? Gosh.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2010
Dude, I thought you could handle criticisms. Lol. You said you were not a serious rapper or something like that, and I'm like, won't it be better if someone who is more experienced jumps on the track? E be like say you care so much about what people post about you. Cos I no see any reason for all this
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2010
Gflex. You are not getting it.

This is not about taking criticism - I have shown time and time again that I am open to it. Besides, I get better each time I am criticised, so it is a win-win situation. cheesy

However in this case, you appear to have employed double standards is what I am saying.

Yes o, rap no be my thing. And if you have perhaps given the explanation you gave now, it would have made more sense. Instead, your post just said you wanted me off without much explanation.

For the record, I have no issues with you or anyone, just pointing out what I perceive as double standards etc. wink

Also, I am waiting for your vocals though. You can't back out at this stage now. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2010
ElRazur:

However in this case, you appear to have employed double standards is what I am saying.
Hell no, I don't do double standards. If you were a rapper, I woulda suggested you do it again. But since you're not, I gave the other answer
ElRazur:

For the record, I have no issues with you or anyone, just pointing out what I perceive as double standards etc. wink
Neither do I have issues or keep grudges with anyone, not even in real life. Only binshes do that. Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2010
Glad that is sorted then. cool

Please consider doing a vocal at some point if you want. smiley As my people say "Ifelodun na him dey bring progress".

**Hugs Gflex** [but in a none homo way] grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2010
Aaaaaawww. *takes picture* grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Please consider doing a vocal at some point if you want. smiley As my people say "Ifelodun na him dey bring progress".
I'm working on Ofoka's beat right now. I will record and upload it during the week. Me I no get stu for house like una, I gast hustle for session
ElRazur:

**Hugs Gflex** [but in a none homo way] grin
Okay, Blee G is getting uncomfortable. Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2010
Krayola:

Aaaaaawww. *takes picture* grin grin
Alakoba. You wan ruin my street cred. Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2010
I noticed there are many differences in "mixdown" in some of the stuff I have heard.  Here is another idea I think it may work.

For those recording their own vocals, it makes sense to probably use a universal DAW. I have a there here and it is "Free" well it is not exactly free, but one can use it for ever. Only, that it will remind you from time to time to buy a licences. Apart from that it is free. All you have to do is just click "buy license later" and it will resume start up. So in that sense, it is completely free.

And please if you do like it, please just pay for the license. It is only 60dollars. I bought a £150 Cubase but I am yet to even open the pack as this program I am talking about does exactly the same thing, it is free and works well.

If you are interested, the program is called REAPER.

Download page here:

http://www.reaper.fm/index.php

The idea is, if we all use this format, it will make recording things easy and setting outputs and inputs levels very easy. If people are interested, I may try and do a "rar or zipped" file for people to download and use. Just indicate your interest, alternatively you can download it yourself.

Here is what it looks like.

I will urge people to use this as you have nothing to lose and works well like most professional DAW. It recognises my mic input without tweaking and it was easy to do my vocals. It also have plug in for vst etc. Anyway, give it a try.

@Gflex, this can save you money and time away from the studio. All you need is a pc or laptop. Oh, the program is not power hungry at all, so any recent pc or laptop should work well with it.

PS
@all, if you like it, please try and buy the license. I am not keen on promoting piracy. cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by tosinaded(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2010
Iyalaya yin jor,to ba wun yin ke fo go mo ra yin lori. . .sa no make blood stain my IP

#itsnaija
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

Iyalaya yin jor,to ba wun yin ke fo go mo ra yin lori. . .sa no make blood stain my IP

#itsnaija

Who vex you?

By the way, aint you gonna do a skit or vocal of some kind for the mix tape? I think you should record the above and it will be used as a skit. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by tosinaded(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2010
No means of recording man!
Thats the prob

#itsnaija
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2010
Read what I posted. The program is free, you can use a friend's laptop and a cheapo mic. Goodluck man. cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2010
Genuflect:

Alakoba. You wan ruin my street cred. Lol

haha. your street cred solid as a rock. U're stuck to the street like car tires.   cool
ElRazur:

@Krayola, will forward the extended stuff and some recorded stuff to you, but after that I will be mad busy. I got some Clinical placement this week. angry grin

Thanks mehn. Goodluck with your clinical placement stuff.

Guys please listen to streewize's submission and drop comments, suggestions, ideas, opinions etc etc. here is a link to it again. It's a very rough copy tho. Just to share the concept with us.

http://www.plunder.com/Afromelics-download-ab8a4f9aa0.htm

thanks.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
some people here are just born haters, see as them dey argue like woman. oshi buruku.

genuflect i beg which day we go hear ur verse to the destroy the destroyer beat ojare, besides i have a feeling u will sound good on verse 3 of the ''nairaland finest track, pick it up and do something, do u need 15 years to write ordinary 16 bars abi u nor want make chamotex and co verses murder yours .lol jokes. grin i know you are coming hard.

@krayola
i beg who is jumping on verse 3 of this? http://rapidshare.com/files/374150185/chamotex_ft_krayola_ft_flowshow_nairaland_finest.mp3

we need some one to pick it up after krayola does the second chorus, krayola i sent my vocal alone to ur gmail check it.

i have to get busy with dbr's beat ''the war'' now - i need to twitch it up small and make it gangsta for dbr.

good looks to my people with like minds, and a big eff u to haters. cool cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
Krayola:

Guys please listen to streewize's submission and drop comments, suggestions, ideas, opinions etc etc. here is a link to it again. It's a very rough copy tho. Just to share the concept with us.

http://www.plunder.com/Afromelics-download-ab8a4f9aa0.htm

thanks.

You must be high/ How could they not be lying?/
when they claim that Dante was the forebear of rhetoric rhyme?/

Streetwize dey smoke something mehn!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ibime:

Streetwize dey smoke something mehn!

haha I concur. I dey find him dealer.

We are still waiting for u o, Ibime. Make u come bless us with just one tashere 16 make we use maintain nah
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
I dey try organise something bros. . . I no dey into all this technical thing. . . I done find one of ma old pally wey still get him home studio, but im dey give me story say im computer dey with mechanic. . . . no worry, by end of next weekend I go get fresh new track. . . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
thnx guys. . . that track has three verses, so we'll need one mor verse on it, I could send whoever is interested the full beat
Chamo giv me ur email addy ill send it
Ibime if ur also interested I could send it 2 u too, then we'll decide on what 2 do 4rm there
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ibime:

I dey try organise something bros. . . I no dey into all this technical thing. . . I done find one of ma old pally wey still get him home studio, but im dey give me story say im computer dey with mechanic. . . . no worry, by end of next weekend I go get fresh new track. . . .

No wahala chief. We are waiting o. But it has to be on a beat from one of our producers here, or at least something made for NL. Can't wait.

Have u heard all the tracks we have as of now?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ibime you dey london? smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
Krayola get on yim. Just finsihing some stuff for you.

I am so gonna fail lol tmrw. Meant to be revising and all that. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by tosinaded(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
Razur u in 9ja?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
Lol. I wish. cheesy I can do with some Suya and what not. I ain't oh. smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by mailmalc(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2010
hmmm. . . nice ones. i should be a part of this. . right? @ofokaofoki, send beat to mailmalc@yahoo.ca
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2010
streetwize:

thnx guys. . . that track has three verses, so we'll need one mor verse on it, I could send whoever is interested the full beat
Chamo giv me your email addy ill send it
Ibime if your also interested I could send it 2 u too, then we'll decide on what 2 do 4rm there
Streetz
dbr101@yahoo.com

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
yo chamo. . . wheres ur email addy oh. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ all . .  Is "Alagbon" the name of a prison or is it just the name of an area. Like if i were to say "drop bars like alagbon" would that make sense?  Abeg sharp sharp. I wan record hook for Ofoka's verse but I just want to make sure i'm not yarnin dust.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

@ all . .  Is "Alagbon" the name of a prison or is it just the name of an area. Like if i were to say "drop bars like alagbon" would that make sense?  Abeg sharp sharp. I wan record hook for Ofoka's verse but I just want to make sure i'm not yarnin dust.

Alagbon is the name of some Police Headquarters . . . so you could say, 'I've got bars like' . . . or 'got it locked down like'
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
Aight. Thanks. wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola:

@   Abeg sharp sharp. I wan record hook for Ofoka's verse but I just want to make sure i'm not yarnin dust.

krayola i beg make sure the hook you are giving me is as tight as the one u gave chamotex o.
i dont want my hook to be weak compared to chamotex own grin grin grin u know say the mixtape dey go notjustok, nigerianhiphop.net, truspotradio, underdarock,allejo, bellanaija duduradio africanhiphop etc
krayola send the hook to me first make i feel am first b4 putting it up for public bashing. grin grin

@DBR, HJ and wizkid
check your facebook inbox guys, i have sent yall a beat called -'the war' , the 3 of u should be able to work together on that beat and give us another monster hit. best of luck guyz,.

@eldee, eldee eldeegee
how many times i call u, you call urself nairaland mr handsome, u cant use ur swagjuice to get mukina,shaz,chiogo or fl gators and all those female time wasters on the romance section to do hook. u dey fumble o. mr highest paid we have to seize ur salary this month. you just dey collect money. u nor do any work.
grin

@lalaboi
wey the verse wey u dey do now? abi na 15 years u wan take spit 3 bars? grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Krayola. . . . U dey FB now?. . .i wan send u sumn make u see before i post anythn for here lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Hypeman Gbasky Ft. DJ Lawy – Hype Mix Vol.1 2020 • Mp3 / Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.