Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback (46595 Views)

PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by airsaylongcon: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
divicode:
OP,
Is she not entitled to protest if she wants?

Your hero GEJ is a big thief nobody trust. Even if PMB takes the price of full to 500 per litre (God forbid), nobody will protest as he is not a thief like your principal

You hero Jonathan is trusted like the fox

Why did you put the caveat - God forbid - in your write up?

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by afbstrategies: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Our wahala too much. God please let me think less of this Country in 2018 undecided

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by brunofarad(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by NORSIYK(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
divicode:
OP,

Your hero GEJ is a big thief nobody trust. Even if PMB takes the price of full to 500 per litre (God forbid), nobody will protest as he is not a thief like your principal

Buhari cow

18 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Virus777: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Zico5:
Thank God this one is Igbo not Yoruba. They can do anything they like to her, Igbos are destroying Naija since time immemorial. I know one day masses shall overcome. Politicians are the same, give PDP another chance then see this country battered beyond recognition. They have one mentality and that is looting.

Mofo like you. Adesina is also Igbo I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by 26Clueless(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Felixalex:

There is nothing wrong with protesting actually, but now that they have taken control of the government, how far?? If people organize a protest now they will either rent their own crowd of hungry illitrates and give them 1k each to counter the cries of genuine protesters....

Or worst still, fire tear gas at innocent peaceful protesters...

This woman Lauretta is actually a perfect pictorial representation of this present government... UGLY, and FOOLISH
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by d1ckr0man(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
oya clap for yourself
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Words are like egg, when spoken cannot be can
led back just like a broken egg cannot be assembled together again. Be careful of what you say
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
divicode:
OP,

let's agree with u that Jonathan is a thief and buhari d saint, right? So d thief made fuel N140 per litre and d saint made fuel N250 per litre. Let's check forex. D thief made a naira 2a dollar N180, d saint N350. Under d management of d thief, d Nigerian economy became d largest in Africa. Under d management of d saint, d Nigerian economy plummeted into recession...who sabi work 4d two of them?

22 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by ivandragon: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
Overbleached Laureta has Afonja blood in her

you need to stop the tribal jabs, it is what these politicians still use to divide us & it also detracts from the effort others put in checkmating them...

traitors, liars, deceivers & destroyers of the country's destiny reside in all sections of Nigeria & even if the country breaks up, those who are cast in their evil ways will never stop...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Jesusloveyou: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Shame unto her
she said 419, because it was increase by your ineffectual buffoon unlike 145 under Mr integrity

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
talktrue1:

This is one need 7 days fasting and prayer before deliverance

Do it for your family members first
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Jesusloveyou: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
afbstrategies:
Our wahala too much. God please let me think less of this Country in 2018 undecided
tell your ineffectual buffoon to be praying for the country to be better, if not, all the blame will still continue to rain on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Kulas: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Use. Less, shame.less,APC ash. Ole dirty pig.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Mumu! Your own blood is dry, sucked by witches in your village with flatio head. Oloshi!!!!!
You will die before Buhari!!!
really? will he die before buhari? grin chai! i am guessing you are sure you are going to live longer than him or buhari! you are one deluded soul!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
always been debilitating ugly. bitch is busy drinking palmwine and abusing FFK

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
The best way to reply hypocrite is to allow the wheel of economy to them to drive.

GEJ and PDP really replied Buhari and APC in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by afbstrategies: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
tell your ineffectual buffoon to be praying for the country to be better, if not, all the blame will still continue to rain on him

Tell me why you are not a millions time more ineffectual than Jonathan. Currently you are a slave and the bad thing is that none of your family members will ever produce a Nigerian president in the next 5000 years. So, keep ranting and take a little sip of burukutu after that. undecided

N/B Consider changing your username from 'jesusloveyou' to 'thunderfireyou' grin undecided

12 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by mrhowoto: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
The woman is an aso rock olosho.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by emmie14: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Zico5:
Thank God this one is Igbo not Yoruba. They can do anything they like to her, Igbos are destroying Naija since time immemorial. I know one day masses shall overcome. Politicians are the same, give PDP another chance then see this country battered beyond recognition. They have one mentality and that is looting.
Typing rubbish. From ethic bigot. Not even one like. Poo mentality

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
If you are a guy chop knuckle, and if you are a female, come closer make a peck you for cheek.
Ya head sound wella!

Desyner:
The problem with her is same problem with majority of Nigerians. Greed and lack of principle.

They are capable of changing their perception of any situation to whatever favours them.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Puzzypleazer: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Something tells me that this lady go sabi Bleep die. It's not easy for an ugly lady to get this kinda post. I know what I am saying. I go like Bleep am

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by aspirebig: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have nothing to say.....I blame people that believed the lies of APC. ..lie lie mumuhud..and others when they kept promising what is not feasible.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
goslowgoslow:

You mother fucker brain damaged son of a bitch! How in the word will a mother fucker like you which somebody death? Tribal idiots!
you need to see a psychiatric as soon as possible, you may be mentally sick without even knowing, grin trust me I know! i have bipolar! grin grin i am not sure you know what bipolar means, Anyway Good luck! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by bart10: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
Overbleached Laureta has Afonja blood in her

Sorry she’s Yigbo grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Bobby808: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
divicode:
OP,

very elementary and prematured.

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by otil1: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
old hag, used tampon and palmwine maggot

Chai!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Veeflow(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Later someone will say buhari is working.. Lmao
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by otil1: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Bizibi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
divicode:
OP,

mtcheeeew!!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
you need to see a psychiatric as soon as possible, you may be mentally sick without even knowing, grin trust me I know! i have bipolar! grin grin i am not sure you know what bipolar means, Anyway Good luck! grin

Hahahahahahah see yabinggrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.