Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (15949 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by LordKO(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
The presence of subconscious in every living human being makes God a constant factor. Therefore, instead of looking up to your pastor/Imam, the needful thing to do should be to attune your subconscious so that you can hear - through body signs - directly from God every moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Bollinger(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Newboss:
Nigeria is just full of many religiously brainwashed zombies who can't even think and ask critical questions!

Dummies! angry

You can say that again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nasir123(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
After you talk better word finish, u come spoil am with the "I go dey pray for you" part.

You say them no need pastor prayer, then u come tell them(because no be me) say u go dey pray for them. Nobe confusion you wan cause be that?
Some dey even see u as Lucifa first son. Maybe u never know.

Next time, talk well bross.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Achorise: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Christians expect more of this, the target sometimes is not against pastors but against Christ,
But he has a point, faith without work is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by perezzie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
trash making FP these days....SMH

2 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nasir123(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
ettybaba:
What is the meaning of this?
My people please don't be misled by the utterances of these failures.
Has any pastor come out to tell anyone they need their blessing to succeed in life or year 2018?
Shut up Charley boy you're drunk.

He is telling you the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
kidman96:

You have very low self-esteem. This is a symptom.
lol
On point
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by honeyjoyce(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fact!!��
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Achorise: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
Chai, pastors don suffer these days. Why is everyone now discouraging people from trusting their pastors.
Please don't trust your pastors, they are humans, but trust God he will use your pastors. As for Charlie boy, you can use God to gain undue relevance and remain relevant.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nasir123(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
Chai, pastors don suffer these days. Why is everyone now discouraging people from trusting their pastors.

Because this pastor thing,has made a lot of Nigerians loose their senses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Freech: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin(like) monger spotted
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Uyi168: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Is this coming from a successful man or a hustling one who is just trying to keep his hopes high?

Without God, man is nothing
,Is ur pastor god?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Freech: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin
kingxsamz:
smh...who asked him?

(Quote) (Report) 182 Likes (Like) 23 Shares (Share)
(like) monger spotted
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Is this coming from a successful man or a hustling one who is just trying to keep his hopes high?

are there no atheist who are successful?

2 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Uyi168: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
vickydevoka:
You lie charly man. how can u tell me I don't need pastors blessing whom God uses to bless us. I believe In miracle if u don't man.
..So without pastor,u wouldnt be blessed?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by tunary(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
because pastors dey use their members dey shine. they don't even preach vanity upon vanity again. pastors are not God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by stagger: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
That grandpapa still get mouth to talk. make im go Wuse market again go talk say:you don't need to pray 5 times a day to be blessed by Prophet Mohammed. He will know that there is difference between pastor and imam.

3 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by castrol180(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Charly Boy,you are a Buddhist, stay in your lane.

2 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
honeyjoyce:
Fact!!��
so u also not a fan of pastors?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by mywells: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
CCC is the best place to worship these days where your present works for you with out money all what they want is thanks giving and appreciation, unlike some pastors who uses tithes money to built hotels and call it Jesus Arena and depends on tithes and offering to survived thier lives of vanity, blessed memory of FELA he has said it all before he die,not only daddy freeze and charly boy more are still coming until this pastor close their churches in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Aragon: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Coming from a Successful Man that has actually spent years in the WEST telling Nigerians to use the Talents GOD has already given them. That is also what a true ans honest pastor will tell you. By the way he is not talking about GOD but Pastors, two different things

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by damosky12(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
Human beings always think that life is all about evil spirits, demons, witches and wizards, so they are always scared of every tomcat, dickson and Harrypotter. They think that delay in having things done is a curse or spiritual attack. They run from fry pan to fire. Who pastor epp

When I was leaving religion early last year, a guy was telling me that how can someone be protected without religion? I also asked him how people could be protected with religion and he was stammering. Since the day I left fear fear lifestyle up till date, I have never had anything to be scared of. Night cats? Nightmares? Accidents? Badluck? Ill health? Everything that I used to think about and fear when I was religious vanished when I stopped thinking about them. Now I am experiencing true freedom and safety.
I laugh when religious people spend all their life casting out imaginary demons, cursing imaginary enemies and breaking every imaginary bondage they suppose they are into. I ised to tell them, instead of witches and wizards tying my destiny on a tree, I am the one who is tying the destiny of witches and wizards on a tree. They will cry 'ah!' as if what i said will make me die overnight. They think that life is what they watch in Nollywood movies.

Religion is a cage!!!

Do you believe in jazz?

2 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
damosky12:

Do you believe in jazz?
Jazz works on the fearful people, not on the fearless people. Jazz itself is just a mind game thing. An oyibo man cannot be jazzed because he is fearless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by adetayo234: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
ettybaba:
What is the meaning of this?
My people please don't be misled by the utterances of these failures.
Has any pastor come out to tell anyone they need their blessing to succeed in life or year 2018?
Shut up Charley boy you're drunk.

You are contradicting yourself in a desperate effort to protect the interest and image of your pastor. In fact, you are almost sounding incoherent like a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
vickydevoka:
You lie charly man. how can u tell me I don't need pastors blessing whom God uses to bless us. I believe In miracle if u don't man.
Your blessing is in the hand of pastor Kowoje. Lol. Funkeeeee!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by tunary(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
African mentality sha, na wa o we are all equal before the eyes of God
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by tunary(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
African mentality sha, na wa o we are all equal before the eyes of God
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by damosky12(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
Jazz works on the fearful people, not on the fearless people. Jazz itself is just a mind game thing. An oyibo man cannot be jazzed because he is fearless.

Oh! psychology.
My friend, go and investigate jazz well, its not psychology.
If you really doubt their potency, go meet an herbalist and ask him to use it on you.

3 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by iamteegee(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bruno3000:
see wetin freezer don cause...
Freezer you say?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ashjay001(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

He didnt mention God, in his statement!

The cheapest house in gwarinpa n gbagada, are like 100m!? Now he has houses in both locations, in fact, everyone staying in those locations, use his houses as a point of reference!

When such pple talk, pple should shut up n listen! He's telling u, he did all that, without having to rely on any MOG!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by sinaj(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
nonut:

See this small girl o!
Big man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo / The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian / Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.