Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (15945 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by mannycrown: 5:14am On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Human beings always think that life is all about evil spirits, demons, witches and wizards, so they are always scared of every tomcat, dickson and Harrypotter. They think that delay in having things done is a curse or spiritual attack. They run from fry pan to fire. Who pastor epp

When I was leaving religion early last year, a guy was telling me that how can someone be protected without religion? I also asked him how people could be protected with religion and he was stammering. Since the day I left fear fear lifestyle up till date, I have never had anything to be scared of. Night cats? Nightmares? Accidents? Badluck? Ill health? Everything that I used to think about and fear when I was religious vanished when I stopped thinking about them. Now I am experiencing true freedom and safety.
I laugh when religious people spend all their life casting out imaginary demons, cursing imaginary enemies and breaking every imaginary bondage they suppose they are into. I used to tell them, instead of witches and wizards tying my destiny on a tree, I am the one who is tying the destiny of witches and wizards on a tree. They will cry 'ah!' as if what i said will make me die overnight. They think that life is what they watch in Nollywood movies.

Religion is a cage!!!

Yes! Religion is a cage but following Jesus is a lifestyle!
YOU WERE INDEED ONLY RELIGIOUS!
YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES ALL THE YEARS YOU WASTED WHILE IN CHURCH.
Apostle Paul who was a SAN (in Nigerian parlance) had a divine encounter which changed him till death.
I urge you to re dedicate your soul to Jesus and commit to worship God Almighty in sincerity through Jesus Christ and you will be glad you did, in this life and after life on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by makky555(f): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2017
You're very correct sir...
The spiritual things which are imperishable things like faith, Heavenly wisdom, grace, favor, etc is capable of bringing forth the perishable...

Thank you so much smiley

ebenholer:

Bible says no one can receive anything except it is given from above...but things we can receive from above are in forms; spiritual things(strictly for those who have relationship heaven those who have Godly characters), material things/physical things( meant for all and sundry irrespective of either u believe in God or not). But the latter are perishable and can be eaten up within few seconds. So who will now blame Charly just because he is an atheist and yet he is rich does not mean he should boast cos the giver of such riches can claim them back at any time.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by odehaj: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Don't outrightly or sheepely follow these ones, by the time they encounter God,like Saul turned Paul,they will leave you wondering. Again, its about time God started showing Himself mightimightily,striking people who wants to rubbish Him with madness & blindness in this nation like Bible days.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by damo2014(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Yes i am one.

What do you expect from an unbeliever?

If you're a good content writer, send me a message. [/quote]
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:

If you're a good content writer, send me a message.

Check Turner Andrew's works, he's the chief content creator for EC'MAGAZINE (entrepreneurschronicle.com) mail him at: turnerandrew@usa.com
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Human beings always think that life is all about evil spirits, demons, witches and wizards, so they are always scared of every tomcat, dickson and Harrypotter. They think that delay in having things done is a curse or spiritual attack. They run from fry pan to fire. Who pastor epp

When I was leaving religion early last year, a guy was telling me that how can someone be protected without religion? I also asked him how people could be protected with religion and he was stammering. Since the day I left fear fear lifestyle up till date, I have never had anything to be scared of. Night cats? Nightmares? Accidents? Badluck? Ill health? Everything that I used to think about and fear when I was religious vanished when I stopped thinking about them. Now I am experiencing true freedom and safety.
I laugh when religious people spend all their life casting out imaginary demons, cursing imaginary enemies and breaking every imaginary bondage they suppose they are into. I used to tell them, instead of witches and wizards tying my destiny on a tree, I am the one who is tying the destiny of witches and wizards on a tree. They will cry 'ah!' as if what i said will make me die overnight. They think that life is what they watch in Nollywood movies.

Religion is a cage!!!

Baba oh!
WehdonSir
Just try go repeat dis rubbish for Isua/Supare (AKoko part of Ondo state), ur doubts will clear off so quickly
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2017
sinaj:
We know that.
Nxt plz!
beta talk
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2017
ashjay001:

He didnt mention God, in his statement!

The cheapest house in gwarinpa n gbagada, are like 100m!? Now he has houses in both locations, in fact, everyone staying in those locations, use his houses as a point of reference!

When such pple talk, pple should shut up n listen! He's telling u, he did all that, without having to rely on any MOG!

A direct consequence of living too long in poverty is that ur mind becomes a slave to anything a "rich" man says....

With Charly's Boy's drug addiction, wild lifestyle, wasted life (considering his privileged background), he is your authority on prosperity because of houses in Gwarinpa and Gbagada?

Who made you like this?
Then someone will coman say it's pastors causing problems in Nigerian, forgetting that our poverty-stricken mindset is a worse evil than any fake pastor's rhetoric!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2017
mannycrown:

YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES ALL THE YEARS YOU WASTED WHILE IN CHURCH.
Apostle Paul who was a SAN (in Nigerian parlance) had a divine encounter which changed him till death.
I urge you to re dedicate your soul to Jesus and commit to worship God Almighty in sincerity through Jesus Christ and you will be glad you did, in this life and after life on earth.

Of a truth I find that in most cases, what is happening now is that churchgoers who never had any real encounter with God are majorly the ones coming to make all these noise about churches and Christianity.

Personally, I think it's even better they are leaving religion before an ignorant pastor mistakenly appoints them pastors/church ministers by virtue of their longevity in the church, then we would have had a real mess... AT least then we'll know who needs to be preached to...

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by kennyniyi: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
This one nko?

this is pure madness... even when Jacob wanted to perform an act of worship to an Angel, the angel declined. Now a human here is indirectly performing an act of worship to fellow human. this is insane.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ashjay001(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2017
RayOB1:

A direct consequence of living too long in poverty is that ur mind becomes a slave to anything a "rich" man says....

With Charly's Boy's drug addiction, wild lifestyle, wasted life (considering his privileged background), he is your authority on prosperity because of houses in Gwarinpa and Gbagada?

Who made you like this?
Then someone will coman say it's pastors causing problems in Nigerian, forgetting that our poverty-stricken mindset is a worse evil than any fake pastor's rhetoric!

I can see, u're one of those half-baked intellectuals, who jump feet first, before understanding what they're jumping intoshocked

Read d f. post I replied, before sharing ur nuggets of useless wisdom! Carry ur aproko go front joor.

If u reason n comprehend objectively, u would realise, he succeeded, inspite of his unconventional life style. His village pple, enemies of progress like u n not seeking a fake assed mog, didnt stop him from living his life n succeeding too!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Achorise: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Hindus, Christians, ATR, Shintos, Muslims and etc make their money.....

They don't pray about it. Money has principles, Once u obey it, U will get there.
Good one brother, but do you know that money is spiritual? It has the command Of THOSE who possess certain powers, this knowledge maybe too high for you.
I believe in the principles , I also believe in the power to get wealth.
Alot Nigerians Have read books on wealth creation, appllied all the principles, went to the best school, and still very poor.
The race is not for the swift, battle sometimes is not won by the strong, or food given to the wise.
Time and chance..........
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by TrumpDonald2: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2017
talk2ekpa:
My brother, no one is looking or hunting around for any pastors blessings.

It is God's Blessings we are all hunting for,

And please don't blame anyone trying to get God's blessings through his/her pastor...

Read, Hosea 12:13

God will just help all this blinded Nigerians, the likes of FRZ who want to mislead people by all means.

My advise to you people is:

If you think you know the Word of God, why not try owning your own church? Open your own church(es) and let see how far you can go with all your rebellious ideas.

Blind people voicing out trash to mislead the gullible everywhere....mitsheeeeeew

Initially, I thought you were reasonable but towards the end, you exposed your stupidity and it baffled me.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by nurusystem(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2017
this is the sign that shoes some pastors are fake pro 419
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by summerky: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
To an extent he's right
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by goodies4life(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Can someone tell this fool we dont need his mumu advice.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by eyinjuege: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Pastors can't pray for you, but Charley boy can.

In as much as i agree with he said till he got to the 'pray for you part', was he being sarcastic about praying for people?

There's really no need to be sarcastic.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2017
ettybaba:
What is the meaning of this?
My people please don't be misled by the utterances of these failures.
Has any pastor come out to tell anyone they need their blessing to succeed in life or year 2018?
Shut up Charley boy you're drunk.
Meanwhile..
2 Chronicles 20:20
so is your pastor your lord or God? Or is your pastor one of the prophets mentioned?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ebenholer(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Bible says no one can receive anything except it is given from above...but things we can receive from above are in forms; spiritual things(strictly for those who have relationship with heaven those who have Godly characters), material things/physical things( meant for all and sundry irrespective of either u believe in God or not). But the latter are perishable and can be eaten up within few seconds. So who will now blame Charly just because he is an atheist and yet he is rich does not mean he should boast cos the giver of such riches can claim them back at any time.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ebenholer(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
U need Charly Boy blessings then. As in when did all these atheists turn to preachers these days...Imagine Charly, Freeze and co
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Emmahunk(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Whose report shall you believe? Charlie boys? God forbid.
Read the scripture below and see why God can never lie but Charly Boy is the son of his father Satan who is the father of all liars.
2Chronicles 20:20
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nnachuka(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:
What do you expect from an unbeliever?
If you're a good content writer, send me a message.
I am, how do I message you
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Princefrankie1(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:

Religion is a cage!!!

Free them bruv! Emancipate them from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Is this a Pastor-or a gangster? And why are they bowing down to this fool?
wonlasewonimi:
This one nko?

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by TEYA: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
talk2ekpa:
My brother, no one is looking or hunting around for any pastors blessings.

It is God's Blessings we are all hunting for,

And please don't blame anyone trying to get God's blessings through his/her pastor...

Read, Hosea 12:13

God will just help all this blinded Nigerians, the likes of FRZ who want to mislead people by all means.

My advise to you people is:

If you think you know the Word of God, why not try owning your own church? Open your own church(es) and let see how far you can go with all your rebellious ideas.

Blind people voicing out trash to mislead the gullible everywhere....mitsheeeeeew
So you know the word of God, next thing is to open a church? Na wa o!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2017
RayOB1:

Baba oh!
WehdonSir
Just try go repeat dis rubbish for Isua/Supare (AKoko part of Ondo state), ur doubts will clear off so quickly
Let them come and meet me either. I don't know why mortals fear fellow mortals like them. Mtchew. undecided
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
mannycrown:

Living a life of follow-follow is the same as living like a zombie. I don't do follow follow, so i am not following fictitious Jesus. I have my own principles okay?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by lebete3000: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
kidman96:

By biased I meant God cannot bless only those who serve without working hard and ignore those who don't serve him but are working hard

In that case isn't it better not to serve Him & still work hard since we still gonna get blessed? Abi how you take see am?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
mannycrown:

how can one have this so called spiritual experience,by reading the bible and praying and then assuming that "God" is listening ?. My dear I can relate to what he said very well. One of the reasons I left Christianity was because I sincerely sought for "God" but didn't find anything extraordinary ,so right now if "God" would not reveal "himself herself or itself" to me in a very clear and undisputable way then I don't have any business with religion. The mistake u christians often make is that u think ex Christians left the faith because they lack an understanding of the bible,this is not so,must of us left Christianity because despite our sincere and burning yearn to experience what moses,David and the rest supposedly had we didn't get any result. I would never forget one day I was in church the preacher asked is to lay our hands on ourselves and pray for our sickness to disappear instantly, I had catarrh and I prayed more earnestly then I have ever prayed for "God" to heal me not because the catarrh was a huge deal but because I wanted to jave an experience of praying for an ailment and getting a reply from"God" ; an instant healing,after the prayer I opened my eyes with the most assuredness that "God" answered me and that I was healed,even when I was still having signs that I still had the catarrh but I dismissed it,after the service I noticed that I still had the catarrh,I was so disappointed and I kept asking myself is it that am so sinful that "God " can not answer my prayers in a miraculous way, I cried when I got home resenting myself,my problem was not necessary that I wanted to be relieved of the catarrh after all it will go even if I didnt take any medicine, I just wanted to express faith and see it work for me in a dramatic way,but every thing was so ordinary. I may not have realized it at the time but that event hurt me mor than I could imagine .I am not saying that this was the sole reason I left Christianity am just replying to what u said about havind a spiritual experience,some of us spent so much time and dedication but we didn't see anything so its useless asking me to go and start seeking for that again.The difference between you and I is that am truthful to myself and open to making the right judgement,but you even when you see something white if the bible says its black you would say its black
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Achorise:
Good one brother, but do you know that money is spiritual? It has the command Of THOSE who possess certain powers, this knowledge maybe too high for you.
I believe in the principles , I also believe in the power to get wealth.
Alot Nigerians Have read books on wealth creation, appllied all the principles, went to the best school, and still very poor.
The race is not for the swift, battle sometimes is not won by the strong, or food given to the wise.
Time and chance..........

Oga stop complicating transparent fact, Atheists, ATR, Christians, Muslims,Hindus, Animists, etc all make millions n billions of dollars as a result of their hard work, Consistency n planning. Stop spiritualizing money like most religious people (especially Christians) do.

There's nothing spiritual about money.

""It has the command Of THOSE who possess certain powers, this knowledge maybe too high for you""

You don't know me from Adam and u have a zero knowledge about me, So how the hell do u know that there's knowledge that is too higher than me grin grin grin.

"""Alot Nigerians Have read books on wealth creation, appllied all the principles, went to the best school, and still very poor."""

Reading wealth creation books written by Americans n Europeans don't work in Nigeria, It's the major problem that many Nigerians face. One needs to study his environment to discover ways that are applicable.

Money knows no religion Nor race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video / Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Brother's Posthumous Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.