Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (15964 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
damosky12:

Oh! psychology.
My friend, go and investigate jazz well, its not psychology.
If you really doubt their potency, go meet an herbalist and ask him to use it on you.
I've already met some of them. They wanted me to drop money first before they can do anything. So na me dem go nack maga again after losing enough money on 'holy MMM' aka tithes. As a matter of fact, I know how to replicate all their tricks.

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by sinaj(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
kidman96:

You know nothing
I knw many things.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
ettybaba:
What is the meaning of this?
My people please don't be misled by the utterances of these failures.
Has any pastor come out to tell anyone they need their blessing to succeed in life or year 2018?
Shut up Charley boy you're drunk.
Why the insult he just advised people to work hard and plan well instead of sitting down idle and waiting for pastor to tell them he saw something they did not work for.

3 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Achorise:
Christians expect more of this, cos you should understand the era we are in.The target is not against pastors but against christ,
The book of Jude says it all.
All the same, prayer without planning, and consistency, and hard work, is faith without work.

Hindus, Christians, ATR, Shintos, Muslims and etc make their money.....

They don't pray about it. Money has principles, Once u obey it, U will get there.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
Chai, pastors don suffer these days. Why is everyone now discouraging people from trusting their pastors.

Cuz they are thieves.

3 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by histemple: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Is this coming from a successful man or a hustling one who is just trying to keep his hopes high?

Without God, man is nothing

He didn't say you don't need God to succeed. He said "pastor"

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by nayosman: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Area Fada has spoken. If you like do and if you don't like what he said, that is your own business.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
True talk as long as God has blessing me no man has the right to cause me
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
Human beings always think that life is all about evil spirits, demons, witches and wizards, so they are always scared of every tomcat, dickson and Harrypotter. They think that delay in having things done is a curse or spiritual attack. They run from fry pan to fire. Who pastor epp

When I was leaving religion early last year, a guy was telling me that how can someone be protected without religion? I also asked him how people could be protected with religion and he was stammering. Since the day I left fear fear lifestyle up till date, I have never had anything to be scared of. Night cats? Nightmares? Accidents? Badluck? Ill health? Everything that I used to think about and fear when I was religious vanished when I stopped thinking about them. Now I am experiencing true freedom and safety.
I laugh when religious people spend all their life casting out imaginary demons, cursing imaginary enemies and breaking every imaginary bondage they suppose they are into. I used to tell them, instead of witches and wizards tying my destiny on a tree, I am the one who is tying the destiny of witches and wizards on a tree. They will cry 'ah!' as if what i said will make me die overnight. They think that life is what they watch in Nollywood movies.

Religion is a cage!!!

You called them "imaginary demons" and then said "instead you're the one tying their destinies..."

Contradictory
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by KingRabota: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
Human beings always think that life is all about evil spirits, demons, witches and wizards, so they are always scared of every tomcat, dickson and Harrypotter. They think that delay in having things done is a curse or spiritual attack. They run from fry pan to fire. Who pastor epp

When I was leaving religion early last year, a guy was telling me that how can someone be protected without religion? I also asked him how people could be protected with religion and he was stammering. Since the day I left fear fear lifestyle up till date, I have never had anything to be scared of. Night cats? Nightmares? Accidents? Badluck? Ill health? Everything that I used to think about and fear when I was religious vanished when I stopped thinking about them. Now I am experiencing true freedom and safety.
I laugh when religious people spend all their life casting out imaginary demons, cursing imaginary enemies and breaking every imaginary bondage they suppose they are into. I used to tell them, instead of witches and wizards tying my destiny on a tree, I am the one who is tying the destiny of witches and wizards on a tree. They will cry 'ah!' as if what i said will make me die overnight. They think that life is what they watch in Nollywood movies.

Religion is a cage!!!

You living in an alternate reality
Even the white pple you so desperately trying to be like acknowledge the existence of a supernatural dimension. Which contains good and diabolical forces.
Wake up

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Massob:

I'm sure you don't understand what he said.. He said you don't need pastor's blessings to succeed n. He believes in God and not pastor's.

How does it sound when you say you believe in the PRESIDENT but doesn't believe in his messenger he sent?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
KingRabota:

You living in an alternate reality
Even the white pple you so desperately trying to be like acknowledge the existence of a supernatural dimension. Which contains good and diabolical forces.
Wake up
You said supernatural dimension right? But the earth here is a natural dimension, so things thrive here naturally more than supernaturally. I am aware of supernatural dimensions myself, but here on earth, we are sent to live a natural life and if you fear supernatural things here, you are on your own o.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by sunkieisland(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:

Religion is a cage!!!

This is the only part of this post that is the real truth. Every other parts are just .............

Jesus Christ did NOT bring Religion......

He came to establish a relationship (Man with God) through HIm
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by wonlasewonimi: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
This one nko?

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by lebete3000: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
kidman96:

Hmmm... Even in december 2017 people still reason like this. I see why these pastors keep getting richer. Pastors don't bless you God does. You have as much grace as any pastor... You just have to stay away from sin and work on a righteous part. But believe it or not,just like Charlie boy said... Without proper planning and hardwork all ur prayers and righteousness can only take you to a limited distance... God is not biased.

If He is not biased then what's the reason for serving Him then, why not just plan & work hard and make it without being righteous?

Oh I'm sure you'll say "to make heaven" ryt? Well believing Jesus is the Son of God is what lets us into heaven not our works cos that's actually what's the true righteousness ...what else?

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by makky555(f): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Upcoming freeze but he's right to an extent... Notwithstanding we still need the blessings of our fathers;Heavenly Father, earthly father and spiritual father
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Charly68: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
ettybaba:
What is the meaning of this?
My people please don't be misled by the utterances of these failures.
Has any pastor come out to tell anyone they need their blessing to succeed in life or year 2018?
Shut up Charley boy you're drunk.
Since he has chosen to be attacking men of God,I think God has removed his hands from the affairs of his life hence the loss of control and speaking of spiritual jargons
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by deebrain(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nonsense.

Pastors also tell us that.

Some of these people came out against pastors this year. All waste. More payment of tithe and even more honour to pastors.
Pastors that involved in crimes paid for it as usual (nothing unique).

Im pissed off that someone like him that has no spiritual understanding can now judge spiritual things.

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ebenholer(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2017
U need Charly Boy blessings then. As in when did all these atheists turn to preachers these days...Imagine Charly, Freeze and co

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ebenholer(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:
Upcoming freeze but he's right to an extent... Notwithstanding we still need the blessings of our fathers;Heavenly Father, earthly father and spiritual father
Bible says no one can receive anything except it is given from above...but things we can receive from above are in forms; spiritual things(strictly for those who have relationship heaven those who have Godly characters), material things/physical things( meant for all and sundry irrespective of either u believe in God or not). But the latter are perishable and can be eaten up within few seconds. So who will now blame Charly just because he is an atheist and yet he is rich does not mean he should boast cos the giver of such riches can claim them back at any time.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Next2Bezee(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2017
talk2ekpa:
My brother, no one is looking or hunting around for any pastors blessings.

It is God's Blessings we are all hunting for,

And please don't blame anyone trying to get God's blessings through his/her pastor...

Read, Hosea 12:13

God will just help all this blinded Nigerians, the likes of FRZ who want to mislead people by all means.

My advise to you people is:

If you think you know the Word of God, why not try owning your own church? Open your own church(es) and let see how far you can go with all your rebellious ideas.

Blind people voicing out trash to mislead the gullible everywhere....mitsheeeeeew

Why don't you have sense? sad Do all Nigerians now think that blessings means money?

Just waking up everyday is a blessing, being able to utilize your senses without any problems is a blessing, being able to move, eat, pray, drink...they are all blessings. These are blessings God has provided without pastors praying for anybody.

Why have Nigerians forgotten to pray to God on their own? why do Nigerians now believe that they are destined for death for going against thier pastor?

Some Nigerians now worship their pastors and neglect God himself

My brother....you don't have sense. sad

2 Likes

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by kidman96(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2017
lebete3000:

If He is not biased then what's the reason for serving Him then, why not just plan & work hard and make it without being righteous?

Oh I'm sure you'll say "to make heaven" ryt? Well believing Jesus is the Son of God is what lets us into heaven not our works cos that's actually what's the true righteousness ...what else?

By biased I meant God cannot bless only those who serve without working hard and ignore those who don't serve him but are working hard
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by TessaJ: 1:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Orisirisi..... I noticed that if you want to trend nowadays, all you have to do is to start a topic with "pastors " and you will see different people displaying their talents. Then you become more popular (that's if you are already) but if not, then you can start your career from there.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Dayoara: 1:11am On Dec 28, 2017
You are a son of pardition already..... You neither believe in God, why won't you advice people wrong against what is godly.

2 Chronicles 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by delexy123: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Why don't you have sense? sad Do all Nigerians now think that blessings means money?

Just waking up everyday is a blessing, being able to utilize your senses without any problems is a blessing, being able to move, eat, pray, drink...they are all blessings. These are blessings God has provided without pastors praying for anybody.

Why have Nigerians forgotten to pray to God on their own? why do Nigerians now believe that they are destined for death for going against thier pastor?

Some Nigerians now worship their pastors and neglect God himself

My brother....you don't have sense. sad
Hmmm...telling a fellow man he is senseless just because he holds a contrary view...Christian indeed....back to the topic...read Charlie's comments again without confirmation bias and you will denote that he doesn't believe in MIRACLES which contradicts the lifestyle of Jesus Christ as a 'miracle worker'. If he doesn't believe in 'miracle' a phenomenon which Jesus Christ performed while on Earth and also recommend to his disciple (see Matthew 10 vs 1) then his 'feigned godly' advice to Christians should be taken with a pinch of salt...
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by ettybaba(m): 1:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Nasir123:

He is telling you the truth.
I don't know where to start with you because you're not a Christian.
If not because of pseudo Christians like Charley boy why will a person like you be posting on Christian thread?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by delexy123: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2017
kidman96:

By biased I meant God cannot bless only those who serve without working hard and ignore those who don't serve him but are working hard
Charlie's statement proved that he doesn't believe in MIRACLES which contradicts the lifestyle of Jesus Christ as a 'miracle worker'...
Charlie Boy doesn't believe in 'Miracle', a phenomenon which Jesus Christ performed while on Earth( see John 11vs1- 57), assured his disciples of (see Matthew 10 vs 1) and also recommended to Christians (see Mark 16 vs 15-20)
If he can sweep aside 'Miracle', one of the tenets of Christian's belief in God, then he can shove his 'feigned godly' advice down his throat...
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by streamsofjoy(f): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:

Religion is a cage!!!

Religion of course does u no good. Spirituality is the key thing. Knw ur God (I am that I am) and u shall be strong and do exploit.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by streamsofjoy(f): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Nasir123:

I go fear truth knower na.

1 Like

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Hurzle: 2:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Take 2018 into your own hands and make money in a convenient and secure way by joining Hurzle.com.

Hurzle is a Nigerian based tech company that aim to connect vendors of everyday services a global audience.

Check out the website and sign up today.

Hurzle.com

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by coputa(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2017
pdppower:
Chai, pastors don suffer these days. Why is everyone now discouraging people from trusting their pastors.
Trust God and not your pastor,they are humans they can fail you at anytime,as we can see all over the place,but God remains the same today,tomorrow and forever.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by coputa(m): 4:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Nasir123:

About your Imams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / Is Omer Batti actually Micheal Jackson's First Son. / Jim Iyke Learns How To Cook (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.