Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (15951 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 1:45am On Dec 30, 2017
jean1128:
WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN GOD ?
Strange as this sounds, and it was you, that seeks after the Church to heal you, and when the Church couldn't do it, you turn your heart against God?
jean1128:
brocab I see u are ready for an argument all right I do not agree with u on the human sacrifice stuff but I won't post a reply on that,now before I ask you anoda question I wish to inform u that am not trying to convince anyone to become like me am only defending my self to the next question

WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN GOD ?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2017
jean1128:

Let me make this clear before I carry on I left the christian faith over 2 years ago and now am an atheist so is not like am confused or looking for how to get back to christianity,but in line with what u just said, when I was a christian I was very committed to "God" I felt like I had a relationship with him as time went on I wanted it grow I wanted to experience "him or her" in an extraordinary way, I put all my efforts to serving him but to what end ?
You didn't know the Lord to even have a relationship with Him, you put all your efforts in serving Him, not by faith, but by works, Jesus said: {John 10:14} I am the good shepherd, I know My sheep, and My sheep know Me.
{John 10:27} My sheep listen to My voice, I know them, and they follow Me.
You may believe you were saved, but you don't know Him, if you knew Him, you wouldn't turn your heart away from Him.
jean1128:

Let me make this clear before I carry on I left the christian faith over 2 years ago and now am an atheist so is not like am confused or looking for how to get back to christianity,but in line with what u just said, when I was a christian I was very committed to "God" I felt like I had a relationship with him as time went on I wanted it grow I wanted to experience "him or her" in an extraordinary way, I put all my efforts to serving him but to what end ? my life was as ordinary as it could be,is not like I sought for miracles but you can not tell me that someone would be serving a god that is supposedly omnipotent and his/her life would just be as ordinary as everyother persons life,there is nothing special about christians when they ate sick they go to the hospital just like everyone,when their car is broken they go to the mechanic,when workers are laid off but christians and non christians are laid off there is no special advantage anyone gets because of religion and ever since I quit Christianity I started living my life more meaningfully I was not struck by thunder as I had feared,I have had good experiences and bad ones as well but in summary my life has been more fruitful and worth living,now am not going to believe just anything because it is what everyone believes if a "God" exists and wants me to recognize and have something to do with him or her I don't even know what gender to use,he her or itit whichever one it is would clearly reveal him or herself to me,but for me to believe and serve the white mans god whom I have never seen or had an experince of no chance,by the way I don't need to believe or acknowledge any god to live a fairly successful life,a lot of great men who lived and the ones who are alive today achieved great ness even without having anything to do with god or religion
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2017
u didn't get my question, u are a christian while am not,I have maximum regard and respect for u and am not trying to convert u or make rubbish of ur faith but its not the same with u,u see me as a rebellious, bogus,disillusioned, demon possessed reprobate,fine.
Then I ask u a simple question WHY SHOULD I BE A CHRISTIAN ?, I didn't say "how". All u have to do is give me REASON(S),I will look at it OBJECTIVELY and if u are right I will concede to u and become a christian if not I will show u my objections,now forget about the previous posts and answer the question as simple as possible

WHY SHOULD I BE A CHRISTIAN ? and not a Muslim or Buddhists or Hindu or taoist or sikhist or Mormon(who claim to be christians though)or traditionalist or atheist or agnostic.......
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
No-one is asking you to be a Christian, you had already made that decision for 2 years, as its written.
Maybe this is what you need to do is become a Muslim or Buddhists or Hindu or taoist or sikhist or Mormon, before you find any truth in the God you served for two years..
By the looks of this you are not an atheist, atheist don't search to become anybody. And I don't see you-as a rebellious, bogus,disillusioned, demon possessed reprobate-I see someone hurt from a Church and confused.
Your question actually belongs to you, WHY SHOULD I BE A CHRISTIAN ? Ask yourself-why did you serve a God, you don't know for 2 years, if you haven't the slightest idea-whom He is
Think about that?
jean1128:
u didn't get you as my question, u are a christian while am not,I have maximum regard and respect for u and am not trying to convert u or make rubbish of ur faith but its not the same with u,u see me as a rebellious, bogus,disillusioned, demon possessed reprobate,fine.
Then I ask u a simple question WHY SHOULD I BE A CHRISTIAN ?, I didn't say "how". All u have to do is give me REASON(S),I will look at it OBJECTIVELY and if u are right I will concede to u and become a christian if not I will show u my objections,now forget about the previous posts and answer the question as simple as possible

WHY SHOULD I BE A CHRISTIAN ? and not a Muslim or Buddhists or Hindu or taoist or sikhist or Mormon(who claim to be christians though)or traditionalist or atheist or agnostic.......
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
RayOB1:

Then people like him too who have no real understanding of God will start to abuse pastors in his church again...
And the cycle just keeps continuing....
Please speak with a true pastor about ur doubts for counseling, if not just leave church already abeg.... too much rubbish in the church (from religious people who are not true christians) already!
I like what you have said: Pastors being abused and the cycle just keeps on continuing....
Well it is true the cycle of Pastors are more into the spotlight then ever before, and more Christians are starting to see what does a wove in sheep clothing look like, the nets flooded with prosperity pimps wearing their hidden agenda's behind the scene.
Before it was word of mouth-that brought about the pastors of certain things, how can anybody trust any Pastor to counsel, when they are not trained to do so, and all we see is corruption throughout the Church-trouble starts from the top-if our parents were in a violent relationship, what sort of life do you expect for the children? Christians need to seek after the kingdom of God-before it's to late that the Church is milked dry naturally and spirituality.
Most of these Pastors are straight out of prison, car salesmen-a criminal is all about Money, and the Church has plenty, and what better way, to break the law without getting caught, and it's all behind the scenes, what's in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
RayOB1:

Therein lies the problem....
In another 10 years now, someone will go and make dis one a pastor if he stays that long in a church...
Then he'll start prophesying falsely as anointing level na minus zero.....
And using members' tithe to buy anyhow stuff...
Then people like him too who have no real understanding of God will start to abuse pastors in his church again...
And the cycle just keeps continuing....

Please speak with a true pastor about ur doubts for counseling, if not just leave church already abeg.... too much rubbish in the church (from religious people who are not true christians) already!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
brocab:
No-one is asking you to be a Christian, you had already made that decision for 2 years, as its written.
Maybe this is what you need to do is become a Muslim or Buddhists or Hindu or taoist or sikhist or Mormon, before you find any truth in the God you served for two years..
By the looks of this you are not an atheist, atheist don't search to become anybody. And I don't see you-as a rebellious, bogus,disillusioned, demon possessed reprobate-I see someone hurt from a Church and confused.
Your question actually belongs to you, WHY SHOULD I BE A CHRISTIAN ? Ask yourself-why did you serve a God, you don't know for 2 years, if you haven't the slightest idea-whom He is
Think about that?

very typical of Christians instead of addressing the simple questions,they find their way to meander from it,I think I have had enough of this conversation,its been great speaking with u, don't bother quoting me again because I won't reply
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
In America the larges Churches built are run by non Christian organisations, Kenneth Copeland preachers God is a failer, because God lost His rights on earth, Gloria Copeland said Ken can control the weather?
If this is the case than the Copelands should be arrested for allowing the weather to kill all those innocent people.
Joel and Victoria Osteen, have the larges Churches on earth and they haven't a clue who God is!
Don Piper wrote a book of "90 minutes in Heaven" but he can't remember the book he wrote-verbally he seen the glory of God, but written in the book he didn't see the glory of God-page 33.
Ron Parsley, Joseph prince, Joyce Meyer, Mick Murdock, John Hagee, teaches Money is the seed, and sowing the seed, will allow you to receive more money.
Jesus say's sow seed into the kingdom of God, the seed is the Word of God {Mark 4:26, Luke 8:11}
Benny Hinn-and Todd white, claim to be healers.
Benny and Todd should be arrested because the hospitals are full of dying and sick people.
Jessie Duplantis claims God had asked Jessie for his opinion?
Why would God ask Jessie, when God created everything before Jessie existed.
Larry Huch and Paula White, claims Jesus is not the only begotten Son of God?
Have they read {John 3:16}
Creflo Dollar preaches we are little god's? The little god doctrine was preached by Satan, he said: in the garden-eat this, and you will be like God. Satan sits as God {Genesis 3:5, 2 Thessalonians 2:4}
Rick Warren, even Pope Francis believes Jesus isn't the only way into Heaven.
So it doesn't matter which way we turn-preachers are coming in like wolves seeking whom they may devour, in every religion, the deceivers are at work deceiving the innocent, "slowly but surely these preachers are being exposed, whom do we trust, and their aim is to preach the Word to their advantage to retrieve money.
And Jesus say's> {1 Timothy 6-3-5} Men of corrupt minds, destitute of the truth, who suppose the godliness is a mean to financial gain.
I prayed and asked the Lord is tithing biblical, He gave me, {Matthew 6} Look at the birds of the air, they neither sow, nor do they reap, nor do they put into barns, but yet the Lord feeds them, how much more are you.
I than repented for paying tithes of money to the Church, as I was taught by the Church to do so, and it's iunbiblical.
God say's we can't worship Mammon and God at the same time-but the Church now preaches you can worship Mammon and God at the same time..
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
You served a God you don't even know, for 2 years, and you are asking me, why you should become a Christian? Don't you get it, You served God who is in Spirit-we serve people in all different ways, but what doesn't make any sense-you served for 2 years, and in that time-you still didn't know Him, what were you doing in all that time? Weren't you studying your bible, who were you listening too, if not God? "And you are asking me to give answers-I can't give you the answer-only you will know the answer, you served God-you didn't serve me.
Maybe you should be asking yourself this question why did I jean1128 serve God-if truly I didn't believe God existed? I suppose God may ask you the same question, why did you jean1128 serve Me, if you didn't believe in Me?
{It doesn't put you in a good place at the moment-matter of fact-the atheist would laugh at this, if you had worked in a shop dealing with customers, it is understanding to serve someone you don't know, but going to Church for 2 year's and serving a god you didn't know, and why you serve Him-doesn't make any sense}
I Pray God we lead the right people to you..
jean1128:

very typical of Christians instead of addressing the simple questions,they find their way to meander from it,I think I have had enough of this conversation,its been great speaking with u, don't bother quoting me again because I won't reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian / Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.