Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (15944 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
damosky12:

Oh! psychology.
My friend, go and investigate jazz well, its not psychology.
If you really doubt their potency, go meet an herbalist and ask him to use it on you.

Bros abeg wetin concern Charley boy, Pastors n Gods blessing with Oturumokpo?? grin
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
talk2ekpa:
My brother, no one is looking or hunting around for any pastors blessings.

It is God's Blessings we are all hunting for,

And please don't blame anyone trying to get God's blessings through his/her pastor...

Read, Hosea 12:13

God will just help all this blinded Nigerians, the likes of FRZ who want to mislead people by all means.

My advise to you people is:

If you think you know the Word of God, why not try owning your own church? Open your own church(es) and let see how far you can go with all your rebellious ideas.

Blind people voicing out trash to mislead the gullible everywhere....mitsheeeeeew

""And please don't blame anyone trying to get God's blessings through his/her pastor""

Pastor cannot bless anyone.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Loveisthekey: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Human beings always think that life is all about evil spirits, demons, witches and wizards, so they are always scared of every tomcat, dickson and Harrypotter. They think that delay in having things done is a curse or spiritual attack. They run from fry pan to fire. Who pastor epp

When I was leaving religion early last year, a guy was telling me that how can someone be protected without religion? I also asked him how people could be protected with religion and he was stammering. Since the day I left fear fear lifestyle up till date, I have never had anything to be scared of. Night cats? Nightmares? Accidents? Badluck? Ill health? Everything that I used to think about and fear when I was religious vanished when I stopped thinking about them. Now I am experiencing true freedom and safety.
I laugh when religious people spend all their life casting out imaginary demons, cursing imaginary enemies and breaking every imaginary bondage they suppose they are into. I used to tell them, instead of witches and wizards tying my destiny on a tree, I am the one who is tying the destiny of witches and wizards on a tree. They will cry 'ah!' as if what i said will make me die overnight. They think that life is what they watch in Nollywood movies.

Religion is a cage!!!

In a simple sentence; the devil is no more worried about you because you are already in his cage. Remember, a fowl caged is as well fed not for its own goodness but for the captor to be fed at due season. Stop listening to someone like Charley boy who only comes to the public to seek followers to hell when his soul is sold to devil. Matthew 6:33.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Loveisthekey:

In a simple sentence; the devil is no more worried about you because you are already in his cage. Remember, a fowl caged is as well fed not for its own goodness but for the captor to be fed at due season. Stop listening to someone like Charley boy who only comes to the public to seek followers to hell when his soul is sold to devil. Matthew 6:33.
So you think fearing witches, wizards and superstitions is the way forward and whoever doesn't fear them is the one truly in bondage. Your way of thinking needs to be formatted o. Chai! By the way, did I hear you say that Charley boy is dragging people to hell? Pls abeg, which of the hell fire are you talking about? Is it the one created by Allah or Yahweh or any of the gods and goddesses listed below?

Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by kidman96(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
lebete3000:

In that case isn't it better not to serve Him & still work hard since we still gonna get blessed? Abi how you take see am?

I personally still have doubt in his existence. But there is too many things that still cannot be explained by science. So it's best to believe he exists and serve him. You never know.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Shegetine: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stop attacking christians in the name of pastors. Isreal would never know the way nor get to the promised land without pastor Moses, all their hardworking would have ended in Slavery in Egypt.
Christians stop being deluded by Antichrists and unbelievers
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Shegetine: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stop attacking christians in the name of pastors. Isreal would never know the way nor get to the promised land without pastor Moses, all their hardworking would have ended up in Slavery in Egypt.
Christians stop being deluded by Antichrists and unbelievers
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by lebete3000: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
kidman96:

I personally still have doubt in his existence. But there is too many things that still cannot be explained by science. So it's best to believe he exists and serve him. You never know.

Serving by trial and error, I'm also currently in that situation but I'm trying my best to gerrout of it sharperly.

It's important one knows what he's doing and not stand in d middle of the road, that's a quite dangerous position to be.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by mannycrown: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Living a life of follow-follow is the same as living like a zombie. I don't do follow follow, so i am not following fictitious Jesus. I have my own principles okay?

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Follow Jesus, you will end well.
Going back to our creator, God Almighty at the end of life here is the ultimate. And following Jesus gaurantees that because God Almighty said so.
Your principles are your ideas which won't secure a place in God's Kingdom of Heaven, after earth.
The choice is sure yours.
Enjoy your ideas! While I also enjoy follow-following Jesus!
Time will tell!!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by mannycrown: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
jean1128:

how can one have this so called spiritual experience,by reading the bible and praying and then assuming that "God" is listening ?. My dear I can relate to what he said very well. One of the reasons I left Christianity was because I sincerely sought for "God" but didn't find anything extraordinary ,so right now if "God" would not reveal "himself herself or itself" to me in a very clear and undisputable way then I don't have any business with religion. The mistake u christians often make is that u think ex Christians left the faith because they lack an understanding of the bible,this is not so,must of us left Christianity because despite our sincere and burning yearn to experience what moses,David and the rest supposedly had we didn't get any result. I would never forget one day I was in church the preacher asked is to lay our hands on ourselves and pray for our sickness to disappear instantly, I had catarrh and I prayed more earnestly then I have ever prayed for "God" to heal me not because the catarrh was a huge deal but because I wanted to jave an experience of praying for an ailment and getting a reply from"God" ; an instant healing,after the prayer I opened my eyes with the most assuredness that "God" answered me and that I was healed,even when I was still having signs that I still had the catarrh but I dismissed it,after the service I noticed that I still had the catarrh,I was so disappointed and I kept asking myself is it that am so sinful that "God " can not answer my prayers in a miraculous way, I cried when I got home resenting myself,my problem was not necessary that I wanted to be relieved of the catarrh after all it will go even if I didnt take any medicine, I just wanted to express faith and see it work for me in a dramatic way,but every thing was so ordinary. I may not have realized it at the time but that event hurt me mor than I could imagine .I am not saying that this was the sole reason I left Christianity am just replying to what u said about havind a spiritual experience,some of us spent so much time and dedication but we didn't see anything so its useless asking me to go and start seeking for that again.The difference between you and I is that am truthful to myself and open to making the right judgement,but you even when you see something white if the bible says its black you would say its black

Having a spiritual experience or divine encounter is like genuinely falling in love with the opposite sex, for example (as you could fall in love with anything), and you can't explain how, but you know you just love this person with your spirit, soul and body.
So this experience is like a deep love for God with your spirit, soul and body; of which you can't explain but you're just STUCK ON JESUS whether you see MIRACLE OR NOT, GET BREAD & BUTTER OR NOT.
You just can't let go of Jesus because He is so dear to your heart, as the Holy Spirit reveals Jesus to you.
First is for you to TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.
THEN THE EXPERIENCE WILL HAPPEN NATURALLY WITHOUT STRUGGLE.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
mannycrown:

Having a spiritual experience or divine encounter is like genuinely falling in love with the opposite sex, for example (as you could fall in love with anything), and you can't explain how, but you know you just love this person with your spirit, soul and body.
So this experience is like a deep love for God with your spirit, soul and body; of which you can't explain but you're just STUCK ON JESUS whether you see MIRACLE OR NOT, GET BREAD & BUTTER OR NOT.
You just can't let go of Jesus because He is so dear to your heart, as the Holy Spirit reveals Jesus to you.

Let me make this clear before I carry on I left the christian faith over 2 years ago and now am an atheist so is not like am confused or looking for how to get back to christianity,but in line with what u just said, when I was a christian I was very committed to "God" I felt like I had a relationship with him as time went on I wanted it grow I wanted to experience "him or her" in an extraordinary way, I put all my efforts to serving him but to what end ? my life was as ordinary as it could be,is not like I sought for miracles but you can not tell me that someone would be serving a god that is supposedly omnipotent and his/her life would just be as ordinary as everyother persons life,there is nothing special about christians when they ate sick they go to the hospital just like everyone,when their car is broken they go to the mechanic,when workers are laid off but christians and non christians are laid off there is no special advantage anyone gets because of religion and ever since I quit Christianity I started living my life more meaningfully I was not struck by thunder as I had feared,I have had good experiences and bad ones as well but in summary my life has been more fruitful and worth living,now am not going to believe just anything because it is what everyone believes if a "God" exists and wants me to recognize and have something to do with him or her I don't even know what gender to use,he her or itit whichever one it is would clearly reveal him or herself to me,but for me to believe and serve the white mans god whom I have never seen or had an experince of no chance,by the way I don't need to believe or acknowledge any god to live a fairly successful life,a lot of great men who lived and the ones who are alive today achieved great ness even without having anything to do with god or religion
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
mannycrown:

I disagree with you on miracles, Jesus said in the bible this signs shall follow those that believe.......they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall get well...

So if am a true christianity and I cannot pray for myself or another person and the person gets well then the bible is wrong,notice thta Jesus did not say these signs shall follow PROPHETS,he said it shall follow those that BELIEVE,now this is where am different from you,there is nothing one would say to convince you,but for me its pretty simple Jesus said if u blv u shall do greater than he did now how abt starting with his first miracle turning water to wine,if u are Christian and if Christianity is real then you should do that with every ease but of course you can't so take your own medication TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for your story: a bit of honesty doesn't go astray. My home is in Australia, and like myself I don't go to Church to prove I am a believer, matter of fact I believe more in Christ, then I ever did when I was in Church, to be truthful I was backsliding in them..
People will always try to be overly spiritual, more then others, they try so hard but nothing really happens, they say things they think it should be, but it isn't always the case, to be honest if your pastor knew what he was doing in the first place, you would be healed.
If I was to listen to every person who had claimed to be some what a believer, it would blow my mind, I decided to make the problem go away, I decided not to listen to them, and decided to make my own way with Christ, I am so happy I did that, because the Church is full of people who aren't really walking with God anyway, they come across they are overly spiritual but underneath it all, they don't know Jesus, I hopes this helps you, do you know many of them in Church are not actually saved.
If I was the mix around with junkies {Which are people on drugs} long enough, I may end up as a junkie too. Its the same with the Church if you mix with people who haven't the slightest idea who Christ is, you will end up not believing in Christ, and by this story, this is your story right now..
jean1128:

how can one have this so called spiritual experience,by reading the bible and praying and then assuming that "God" is listening ?. My dear I can relate to what he said very well. One of the reasons I left Christianity was because I sincerely sought for "God" but didn't find anything extraordinary ,so right now if "God" would not reveal "himself herself or itself" to me in a very clear and undisputable way then I don't have any business with religion. The mistake u christians often make is that u think ex Christians left the faith because they lack an understanding of the bible,this is not so,must of us left Christianity because despite our sincere and burning yearn to experience what moses,David and the rest supposedly had we didn't get any result. I would never forget one day I was in church the preacher asked is to lay our hands on ourselves and pray for our sickness to disappear instantly, I had catarrh and I prayed more earnestly then I have ever prayed for "God" to heal me not because the catarrh was a huge deal but because I wanted to jave an experience of praying for an ailment and getting a reply from"God" ; an instant healing,after the prayer I opened my eyes with the most assuredness that "God" answered me and that I was healed,even when I was still having signs that I still had the catarrh but I dismissed it,after the service I noticed that I still had the catarrh,I was so disappointed and I kept asking myself is it that am so sinful that "God " can not answer my prayers in a miraculous way, I cried when I got home resenting myself,my problem was not necessary that I wanted to be relieved of the catarrh after all it will go even if I didnt take any medicine, I just wanted to express faith and see it work for me in a dramatic way,but every thing was so ordinary. I may not have realized it at the time but that event hurt me mor than I could imagine .I am not saying that this was the sole reason I left Christianity am just replying to what u said about havind a spiritual experience,some of us spent so much time and dedication but we didn't see anything so its useless asking me to go and start seeking for that again.The difference between you and I is that am truthful to myself and open to making the right judgement,but you even when you see something white if the bible says its black you would say its black
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Its funny if you really think about your story, you aren't looking, but you are here searching for the answers, the problem is, you may think you are a atheist, but deep within, the Lord had brought you to this page, spiritually God uses everything to bring His people Home to Him. And you belong to God..
The only differences we have to the world, is we have God in our lives, the world follows after its own kind, yes we suffer just like everybody else, we see the doctors, the Mechanics, sick, we rely on medicine, God works in ways, not expected, Listen Jesus said: seek the Kingdom of God and all things shall be added to you, knock and it will be open-God is well and truly in the picture here, already we see He is working in you, He is bringing you home.
If you choose to seek after people for the answers about Christianity, that's all you will get, but if you choose to seek after God, then it is, His answers, you will receive.
jean1128:

Let me make this clear before I carry on I left the christian faith over 2 years ago and now am an atheist so is not like am confused or looking for how to get back to christianity,but in line with what u just said, when I was a christian I was very committed to "God" I felt like I had a relationship with him as time went on I wanted it grow I wanted to experience "him or her" in an extraordinary way, I put all my efforts to serving him but to what end ? my life was as ordinary as it could be,is not like I sought for miracles but you can not tell me that someone would be serving a god that is supposedly omnipotent and his/her life would just be as ordinary as everyother persons life,there is nothing special about christians when they ate sick they go to the hospital just like everyone,when their car is broken they go to the mechanic,when workers are laid off but christians and non christians are laid off there is no special advantage anyone gets because of religion and ever since I quit Christianity I started living my life more meaningfully I was not struck by thunder as I had feared,I have had good experiences and bad ones as well but in summary my life has been more fruitful and worth living,now am not going to believe just anything because it is what everyone believes if a "God" exists and wants me to recognize and have something to do with him or her I don't even know what gender to use,he her or itit whichever one it is would clearly reveal him or herself to me,but for me to believe and serve the white mans god whom I have never seen or had an experince of no chance,by the way I don't need to believe or acknowledge any god to live a fairly successful life,a lot of great men who lived and the ones who are alive today achieved great ness even without having anything to do with god or religion
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
brocab:
Its funny if you really think about your story, you aren't looking, but you are here searching for the answers, the problem is, you may think you are a atheist, but deep within, the Lord had brought you to this page, spiritually God uses everything to bring His people Home to Him. And you belong to God..
The only differences we have to the world, is we have God in our lives, the world follows after its own kind, yes we suffer just like everybody else, we see the doctors, the Mechanics, sick, we rely on medicine, God works in ways, not expected, Listen Jesus said: seek the Kingdom of God and all things shall be added to you, knock and it will be open-How to seek after Christ is start reading your bible..
If you choose to seek after people for the answers about Christianity, that's all you will get, but if you choose to seek after God, it is Him, you will receive.

my guy no vex buh I think u misunderstand something here,am not some confused skeptic looking for answers to my religious issues,I only posted those stories in response to d guy talking abt "spiritual experience" or whatever notice that each time I mentioned the word "God" it was in quotes . If I were to talk of the problems I have with christianity, I would have to write a book and top of the list is the acceptance of human sacrifice by the Christian god,am talking abt Jephtah's daughter's story now what do u say abt that
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by mannycrown: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
jean1128:

I disagree with you on miracles, Jesus said in the bible this signs shall follow those that believe.......they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall get well...

So if am a true christianity and I cannot pray for myself or another person and the person gets well then the bible is wrong,notice thta Jesus did not say these signs shall follow PROPHETS,he said it shall follow those that BELIEVE,now this is where am different from you,there is nothing one would say to convince you,but for me its pretty simple Jesus said if u blv u shall do greater than he did now how abt starting with his first miracle turning water to wine,if u are Christian and if Christianity is real then you should do that with every ease but of course you can't so take your own medication TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH

Yes. My part and yours (if you claim to believe and have faith) is to lay hands on the sick (Obey). God's part is to heal them.
If He, God chooses to do otherwise (not to heal) as it were, so be it.
GOD IS UNQUESTIONABLE, my friend.
The three Hebrew Boys said to Nebuchadnezzar;
O King we are not careful to answer thee in this matter for our God will surely deliver us from the fiery furnace; BUT IF HE DECIDES NOT TO, SO BE IT! - my paraphrase
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Then write down your complaints about Christianity, and we will see who you are really angry at..
The great question is, What did Jephthah actually do to his daughter on her return? The fulfillment of his vow could only mean one thing, namely, the offering up of his precious child as a burnt offering (Judges 11:31)
But Bible scholars disagree over what is precisely meant by this “burnt offering.” According to one interpretation the vow of Jephthah consisted of two parts—
1. What person soever met him should be the Lord’s, or dedicated to His service forever.
2. What beast soever met him should be offered as a burnt offering, like the Tabernacle lambs, upon an altar.
Based upon this view, it is affirmed that Jephthah kept his daughter in sacred celibacy for the rest of her life; that what she and her female companions bewailed was not the prospect of coming sacrifice but her virginity. “She knew no man.” So the phrase “he did with her according to his vow” is made to signify the exclusion of his daughter as a kind of Old Testament nun, surrendered to live a secluded life in the service of the Tabernacle &--;a vestal virgin. Thus the shuddering thought of a terrible human sacrifice is softened down in this way—
It was not a human sacrifice in the gross sense of the word, not a slaughter of an unwilling victim, but the offering of a devoted heart, to free, as she supposed, her father and her country from a terrible obligation.... The heroism of the father and daughter are to be admired and loved in the midst of the fierce superstition round which it plays like a sunbeam on a stormy sea.
That Jephthah could not have sacrificed his daughter as an actual burnt offering is argued against in this way—
1. The sacrifice of children to Moloch was an abomination prohibited by an express law, and not an instance occurred of a human sacrifice to God.
2. The case of Abraham offering Isaac is not in point, as Isaac was not sacrificed. The command was given only to try Abraham’s faith.
3. No father could put even a criminal child to death without the consent of the magistrates.
4. The traditional laws of the Jews say: “If a Jew should devote his son or his daughter, his man servant or maid servant who are Hebrews, the devotement should be void.”
But in spite of the reasons advanced against a human sacrifice, the Scripture is heavily on the side of Jephthah’s vow being fulfilled as it was made. Martin Luther wrote, “Some affirm that he did not sacrifice her; but the text is clear enough.” The ancient Jews who had an intimate knowledge of the customs of their race and a unique meaning of their own language, have always understood that the daughter of Jephthah was a literal burnt offering. The Targum of Jonathan has the explanation—
It was a custom in Israel in order that no one should make his son or his daughter a burnt-offering, as Jephthah did, and did not consult Phinehas the priest. Had he done so, he would have redeemed her with money.
jean1128:

my guy no vex buh I think u misunderstand something here,am not some confused skeptic looking for answers to my religious issues,I only posted those stories in response to d guy talking abt "spiritual experience" or whatever notice that each time I mentioned the word "God" it was in quotes . If I were to talk of the problems I have with christianity, I would have to write a book and top of the list is the acceptance of human sacrifice by the Christian god,am talking abt Jephtah's daughter's story now what do u say abt that
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by mannycrown: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
jean1128:

No wahala bro!
Enjoy your atheism!
Only time will tell if you are right and i am wrong or vice versa!
I leave you to the Holy Spirit who convinced and convicted me.
Matter of factly, our creator, God Almighty gave us free will. He said to Israel through one of His servants "Choose ye this day whom ye will serve..."
My peace not to further stress this simple topic is that you've been a Christian for 2 years at least like you claimed.
So I'm out to reach the unreached.
For "this gospel must be preached to all nations for a witness, and then shall the end come..." -my paraphrase
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Plus-While the Levitical law forbade human sacrifices, the time of the Judges was a period when “every man did that which was right in the sight of his own eyes,” and consequently it was a period of ignorance and barbarity when the sacrifice of human life was common. They were the times of appalling ignorance which “God winked at.”
Certainly we deplore Jephthah’s rash vow and terrible mistake in making such a useless sacrifice, but he fulfilled his vow; he did not set aside his daughter to perpetual virginity such as a girl does when she enters a convent to become “a bride of Christ.” He did not dedicate her thus, and then offer a burnt offering of an animal to seal his pledge.
The heroic virgin became the burnt offering, and the giving of her life transfigured the wicked vow of her father. Her sacrificial love turned the blackest deed in Israel’s early history into a theme for “the songs of the daughters of Israel.”
Ancient writers wove into history, drama and poetry the tragic theme of such propitiatory sacrifice. Virginian submitted to be stabbed to the heart by her father, Virginius, rather than fall into the hands of the enemies of her country.
The Spartan mothers told their sons to come back victors or be borne back dead on their shields. The sacrifice of Jephthah’s daughter was a perfect one because it was actuated by a twofold love—love for her father and love for her country. Mackintosh Mackay reminds us that this is the view Tennyson takes of her in his beautiful picture of her in the Dream of Fair Women—
In this splendid pageant of the illustrious women of history, the most lovely picture of all is this humble Jewish girl. Upon her breast the poet still sees the mark of the spear-wound; upon her face the gaze of tragic sorrow. Yet, when he would commiserate her, she refuses the proffered pity:
Her Remembrance
Is it any wonder that the daughters of Israel remembered and honored the sacrifice of Jephthah’s daughter with a four days' festival during each year? Although this was probably a local custom only, it was a gracious gesture not to “lament” her, but “to praise” or “celebrate,” as the word can imply.

The feelings of those Jewish maidens toward their departed companion were akin to those of the Romans toward Claelia, the virgin martyr of a.d. 280, and of other national heroines whose self-sacrifice helped their nations to victory. Byron expressed this sentiment in his lines—
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
brocab I see u are ready for an argument all right I do not agree with u on the human sacrifice stuff but I won't post a reply on that,now before I ask you anoda question I wish to inform u that am not trying to convince anyone to become like me am only defending my self to the next question

WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN GOD ?
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
one advice to u brocab,don't just copy anything u like and post read it through and make your own point don't quote bible authors and theologians or u will just be creating ur prpblem,comment based on ur understanding of the bible,this is especially in regard s to the human sacrifice issue
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by AJILEK(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Write2018:
What do you expect from an unbeliever?

If you're a good content writer, send me a message.

I am a good original writer who can develop content across a wide range of scope/interest.

I can be reached on 0803 064 9069.

I have already sent you an e-mail though.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2017
@brocab

Nice expositories... really enjoying the read on some fresh perspectives into those scriptural anecdotes from the perspective of Judaic customs
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2017
jean1128:
brocab I see u are ready for an argument all right I do not agree with u on the human sacrifice stuff but I won't post a reply on that,now before I ask you anoda question I wish to inform u that am not trying to convince anyone to become like me am only defending my self to the next question

WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN GOD ?

There's no reason for you to believe in anyone else's god jare, please carry on in your atheism...
There are too many people who have still not even heard about God at all for us to now be wasting time arguing with someone who has become enlightened past the need.... (Lord have mercy on me)
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by KingRabota: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
You said supernatural dimension right? But the earth here is a natural dimension, so things thrive here naturally more than supernaturally. I am aware of supernatural dimensions myself, but here on earth, we are sent to live a natural life and if you fear supernatural things here, you are on your own o.

Do not live in an illusion.
There is an unseen dimension. Call it ghosts, poltergeists, demons angels call them whatever you like. My brother you can't see them and like it or not, they influence our lives literally.

I'm not really a religious person but one thing I'm very sure of is that before anything happens here on earth it first was devised in a supernatural realm
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

Therein lies the problem....
In another 10 years now, someone will go and make dis one a pastor if he stays that long in a church...
Then he'll start prophesying falsely as anointing level na minus zero.....
And using members' tithe to buy anyhow stuff...
Then people like him too who have no real understanding of God will start to abuse pastors in his church again...
And the cycle just keeps continuing....

Please speak with a true pastor about ur doubts for counseling, if not just leave church already abeg.... too much rubbish in the church (from religious people who are not true christians) already!
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by RayOB1: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Person wey go carry knife cut off human being head go do Odeshi..... u think say na fool?
Keep it up, there is nothing like supernatural powers...
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by OtemAtum: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
KingRabota:

Do not live in an illusion.
There is an unseen dimension. Call it ghosts, poltergeists, demons angels call them whatever you like. My brother you can't see them and like it or not, they influence our lives literally.

I'm not really a religious person but one thing I'm very sure of is that before anything happens here on earth it first was devised in a supernatural realm
I don't disagree with you, but I can tell you that this part of the universe is well enjoyed when you live a natural life. Check out for those who live natural lives here on earth and you'll always admire their lifestyles.
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by KingRabota: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't disagree with you, but I can tell you that this part of the universe is well enjoyed when you live a natural life. Check out for those who live natural lives here on earth and you'll always admire their lifestyles.
I don't argue your point about natural living but I'm sure most of the examples you'll give aren't from Africa. In this part of the world w have a propensity to use our supernatural abilities in negativity and iniquity.
That is why the pentecostal are rolling large not necessarily from the gullibility of members, but because they are addressing a genuine need in society.
The problem starts when every jack n Tom decides that his calling is in church.
I believe that there is a natural law some of it karma that goes around and comes around.
Fake men\women of God will be found out that disgraced accordingly and appropriately.
I entrust that responsibility for the almighty,
I am not a divine judge.
I can only pray for my own salvation
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by KingRabota: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
I can't argue your point about natural living but I'm sure most of the examples you'll give aren't from Africa. In this part of the world w have a propensity to use our supernatural abilities in negativity and iniquity.
That is why the pentecostal are rolling large not necessarily from the gullibility of members, but because they are addressing a genuine need in society.
The problem starts when every jack n Tom decides that his calling is in church.
I believe that there is a natural law some of it karma that goes around and comes around.
Fake men\women of God will be found out that disgraced accordingly and appropriately.
I entrust that responsibility for the almighty,
I am not a divine judge.
I can only pray for my own salvation
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Always glad to help..
RayOB1:
@brocab

Nice expositories... really enjoying the read on some fresh perspectives into those scriptural anecdotes from the perspective of Judaic customs
Re: You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy by brocab: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2017
I have the freedom to post everything that is right in the eye's of the Lord, and I found the story on Jephthan as you had asked, you asked me a question and I found an answer, now you are winching, because I posted something so well said, that you didn't agree with, maybe its you looking for the argument, because you live the lie, rather then hearing the truth..
You may be able to fool those who are listening to you, but truly you wouldn't be here on this page, searching, you have shared the deepest stories about yourself, and how hard you felt ripped off by some Pastor who told you to lay your own hands on yourself that didn't heal you, He didn't heal you-because he couldn't.
You claim to leave God-you never knew Him to leave God, if you had knowing Him, you wouldn't have left Him.
Your argument is not with God, its with the believers, because the Church disappointed you, you didn't receive the things you expected to receive, because you were looking for the natural instead of the spiritual, you were listening to the people, instead of listening to the Lord.
The truth is you wanted answers but no-one could answer them for you, to be honest you haven't retrieved the answers because you aren't ready for them-instead you built a wall around you, and anybody that steps over your boundaries, you try and shoot them down, with great pride.
You are here for a reason-and that reason is you want answers-God uses people who are willing to step out-and He can use you if you are willing, we take the risked and we take on the abuse, we put up with the anger, in the name of Jesus, we travel from the 4 corners of the earth, to help seek people like you, in Jesus name.
I wasn't in that Church of yours, nor do I know that Church, but if you are looking for answers, feel free to ask them, but always remember God is using people all over the world, sharing the Word of God to people like you..
jean1128:
one advice to u brocab,don't just copy anything u like and post read it through and make your own point don't quote bible authors and theologians or u will just be creating ur prpblem,comment based on ur understanding of the bible,this is especially in regard s to the human sacrifice issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video / Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Brother's Posthumous Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.