Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Crazy Things You Did As A Kid - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Things You Did As A Kid (17892 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by asas(f): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2010
we had dem swing and slides at home so weneva nepa strikes we run out to go swing dis day my dad mechanic came to d house to fix d car he decided to go sit on d swing being a child den i den marked d swing and any one who sits dere is goin to be realife mechanic she every body avoid dat particular swing,

i saw my parents making love dint no wat was goin on i thot daddy was biting mummy i went to call every body in the house oh dat daddy is beating mummy come and save her before he kills her omo dat day beat the leaving daylight out of me
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by aktunde(m): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2010
well this is not something I did directly. But I was involved in it, and it makes me laugh each time I remember. It is what my sister did.

Then my elder sister and I were still in secondary school. She was in SS1 while I was in JSS1. She already had a boyfriend but then I hated sitting besides girls and not to talk of having one as a girl friend. So by then, I know understand at all! I often reported my sister when ever I saw her with her boyfriend. One day, she sneaked out to her boy friend's house, and didn't return on time. We often had night devotion by 9pm before any one is allowed to go to bed.

it was past 9pm, and my sister wasn't back yet. My sister knew she was in big trouble. She got to the door late and heard my mother and I talking. She was afraid to knock at the door. At a point, she couldnt hear my mother's voice again, so she thought she had gone to bed. She knocked at the door, and my mom replied "who is that". My sister didn't respond. Because there was no response, my mother asked me not to get the door. So, I sat down. My sister kept knocking at every 5 minutes intervals, but she would never respond when my mom said "who is that". The time was then approaching 10pm.

Later, I excused myself from my mom, and took another way outside. I saw my sister outside with tears allover her face. it's obvious she was afraid of standing in the dark all alone. Then I asked "were you the one knocking?" She said "Yes". Then I asked again "why didn't you reply when mom said "who is that". Her explanation was crazy. She said she knew that my mom and I were still awake, and in the living room. She said she wanted to knock the door in a way that I alone would hear the knocking and my mother would not hear. I busted put laughing. How on earth can my mom and I be in the same room, and some one would knock at the door normally (aloud) and want me alone to hear when my mom is not deaf? She could see both of us talking through the window. I kept laughing as I walked away from her. I went straight inside, and told my mom what she had told me. My mom allowed her in. But when she came in, my mom couldn't spank her again as planned because the excuse my sister gave kept her laughing like she was high. My sister then felt very silly for the foolish excuse she gave. My sister busted out laughing eventually. But after the devotion, my mother talked to her about her movements.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by suprted(m): 3:42am On Apr 14, 2010
I used to eat soap. I'd rub it in my hands, get a good lather going, then lick it off. One day I guess one of the suds went down my windpipe. come and see panicking. i ran downstairs naked to the kitchen choking and spluttering to get some water (it wouldn't have helped but what did i know).

I also used to pretend to be spider-man. in the kitchen, the deep freezer and one of the sideboards were opposite each other and there was a wall in between. so i'd hold on to the freezer and sideboard and then walk up the wall all the while singing the spider-man theme song. until the day i fell on my face, i just slightly chipped my tooth but it could've been worse.

oh i also used to hide in the curtains like an animal and crap myself, they used to find me from the smell. i'd just been potty trained at the time.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by jumie(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2010
Interesting topic,

When I was a kid, I followed my mom to the supermarket one day, and got lost while she was shopping for things. Along the way I saw a pair of fair-skinned legs (my mom is fair skinned too) and so did not bother to look up to see if they belonged to my mom or not. That was how i followed Oyinbo (a lebanese) out of the supermarket and she did not even know I was behind following her. On getting to her car, she got it in and left me out that was when i realized that I was really LOST!

Meanwhile, all hell was let loose within the supermarket as my mom was almost going crazy about her missing child. When they finally found me, I was soaked in tears and my mom nearly tore me apart.

I hated eating "eba" (garri) so whenever they served eba at home I will pretend to be eating it and when no one was watching I will pick the entire eba in my plate and toss in under the couch. I did that for a long time and got away with it until there was rat and cockroach infestation in the house. When they did thorough cleaning and fumigation they discovered various degrees of rotten eba in different shapes and sizes. There was no need to look too far as all evidence pointed at me. Very silly!!! grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by sweetguy10(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
Honeric 01

Back then, we used to watch wrestling anytime it's 8pm, sometimes 6pm, everyone of my siblings (except the 1-3rd elder brothers) gave themselves a wrestler's name including me, our 4th born was Hulk Hogan, 5th was the referee, wouldn't join in the fight but loves watching us get beaten by the 4th son, 6th was New mascara, I was Terry gonny e.t.c.
There was a day we all went in to fight the Death cage fight and before we started, the 5th bro told everyone that if we agree to fight that there was no going back, we all entered and our children room's door was locked from behind, he left with the key, o boy, come see beating, our 4th born beat hell out of all of us, we kept trying to hide under the bed, but he just wouldn't let us hide, anyone he caught, he would pound you like yam, raise you up, then do the back breaking for you. there was this time i tried to do some newly learnt skill on him, i was successful (guess the thing pained him), o boy, the bros just left the rest, called my 4th bro to open the door for the rest to go out and that he has found a match, HOLY COW, guys, make una come see wetin happen, he tucked my head between his kneels with my legs upside down, the guy sat on my head, all i could remember was that it took me 2 minutes before i could cry, my mouth was wide open, i couldn't cry, by the time i wailed, i ended up crying for 2 hours non stop and couldn't eat that night. (all these went on while both parents were out to work and we are only allowed to stay inside the flat and not go out until they return). even when my mom came back, i couldn't tell her, because if i dared, the rest of them would end up beating me up in rounds the next day.

Ah ! Oh My God ! Honeric you MADE MY DAY , I was Laughing Uncontrollably , tears running outta my eyes , Chai ! You had a Nice time as a Kid OOOOOO wish I am there , Bros Pls give me MORE ,I can't stop Laughing , Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by koolkamzzy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
This tread is getting hot every day.

During our SS3 days my friend and i were prefect. One day my frnd who was a social prefect took one SS1 girl to one abandon building (Known as school 2 SKII) as they were romancing, some guys who went there for gambling caught them and raised alarm. My friend denied but the girl confessed, both of them were summoned to the assembly ground and my friend was removed from prefect and both of them were suspended for two weeks. infact i was so ashamed because we were birds of the same feather. When i asked my frnd why he did such thing he told me he has not even started doing the KOKO before he was caught. We still talk on phone till date and whenever i remind him of that event, we just keep laughing.

Also remembered when i was in JSS3, we had an Introtech Teacher who was very wicked. So one day the man asked one girl (Surname OSHODI OKE other name withheld) to meet him in one hotel close to our sch. (i can’t blame the man because d girl YANSH was very tempting).
So the girl told some guys in our class and they advised her to go. When they were inside the hotel, more than 20 male students attacked the Teacher and gave him the beating of his life. infact come and see teacher running with only Boxer. That was the end of the WICKED teacher in that school while the girl got suspended for two weeks and later left the school.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by mukina2: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
Thank God i don big grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
sweetguy10:

Ah ! Oh My God ! Honeric you MADE MY DAY , I was Laughing Uncontrollably , tears running outta my eyes , Chai ! You had a Nice time as a Kid OOOOOO wish I am there , Bros Pls give me MORE ,I can't stop Laughing , Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I have loads of other stories to share, too bad i can't type them all, i promise to do the typing on Friday or Saturday, trust me, you haven't seen anything, growing up with alot of siblings is the best you can ever imagine, that's why i will never settle for just 2 or 3 kids once i start having kids, i love the gang up, the different fractions, the chairman, the laborer, the richman, the comedian, they name callers, the pastor, the chief priest e.t.c cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by mukina2: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
^
please have 22 kids tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^
Will you have them for me? tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by mukina2: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2010
i resemble bornmeter? tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Toppiano(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
I was in pry 3 and the class captain. I tore my note and made a small fan. To be sure if it was working, I decided to test it in the class when lesson was going on. I was caught by a passing teacher. My teacher asked me to knee down till closing time. And  ;Dguess what? She forgot me there till around 3pm. Meennn hunger don kill me finish [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
omen, there was d day when my friends and i were playing, we stuffed tissue paper so ddep into each others ears, we had to be operated for 3 days to get it all out!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by abahsmith(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
Me na so so cry i dey cry.And i also remember say my mother know the want make i dirty.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
My Dad use to trust me so much, I could do no wrong, and my sisters knowing this will always make me steal things from Daddys room. I will steal car keys for them to sneak out at night. One day, My sisters sent me to steal cornflakes and a bottle of wine, they convinced me that my dad was in the sitting room. As i was about coming out I heard him coming in from the bathroom, I ran aand hid under the bed, na so i stay there oh, Popsy went out, locked his room, na there i dey that day, till he came back in the night, my wicked sisters did not even come to check me or attempt to get me out.
Thank God na holiday we dey, I spent the whole day there, hid under the bed again when he came out, he open the door and went to the dinng table to have dinner before i was able to sneak out.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Red-lips:

I really did some yucky things as a kid.

Whenever my mum is getting ready for work, I used to stay in the room with her and watch her prepare. Sometimes after combing her hair,she will remove some of the hair that cut in the process from the comb and give to me to throw away. On my way to the garbage bin, I will just duck somewhere and eat all the hair ( I wonder why i still have intestines) shocked

I used ot enjoy eating the boogie from my nose as a child, i to cherished that delicacy grin

Oh my. I wont judge you now but as a child you were. . . lipsrsealed wow. lol. You are Brave!
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
Finished a whole pack of Don Simon when i was 7, passed out and was rushed to the Hospital, Stayed a week in the Hospital while the Doctor and Nurses all but called my Mom a bad and careless Mom for leaving alcohol where kids could reach it. She saved all the Insults and flogged the love of alcohol out of me, been sober ever since
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by canuck(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
Spent my entire lunch time, and then some, on this thread. Wow! The things kids do.

aisha2:

My Dad use to trust me so much, I could do no wrong, and my sisters knowing this will always make me steal things from Daddys room. I will steal car keys for them to sneak out at night. One day, My sisters sent me to steal cornflakes and a bottle of wine, they convinced me that my dad was in the sitting room. As i was about coming out I heard him coming in from the bathroom, I ran aand hid under the bed, na so i stay there oh, Popsy went out, locked his room, na there i dey that day, till he came back in the night, my wicked sisters did not even come to check me or attempt to get me out.
Thank God na holiday we dey, I spent the whole day there, hid under the bed again when he came out, he open the door and went to the dinng table to have dinner before i was able to sneak out.

Did you still deliver the 'loot' (cornflakes and wine) to your sisters? If yes, you definitely stick to a plan till the job is done!  grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
canuck:

Spent my entire lunch time, and then some, on this thread. Wow! The things kids do.

Did you still deliver the 'loot' (cornflakes and wine) to your sisters? If yes, you definitely stick to a plan till the job is done! grin
Deliver ke? I ra out for my dear safety and abandoned the stupid Conflakes and wine. When they saw me they had the guts to aske where i went? Where I went? I still remind them of that anytime they send me to do their dirty work till today, when they talk about loyalty i remind them of that experince with them. I stii go and Still from Old mans room but only for myself never for them, he still trusts me till today, when i go home, he lets only me into his room, when he is in the other room, i stash all i want in his sitting room, then pick it when i come out meanwhile still looking like a saint, funny thing is he always reports missing items to me and accuses my sisters of being the culprits and tells me am the only one he trusts
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Mhismole(f): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2010
aisha2:

Deliver ke? I ra out for my dear safety and abandoned the silly Conflakes and wine. When they saw me they had the guts to aske where i went? Where I went? I still remind them of that anytime they send me to do their dirty work till today, when they talk about loyalty i remind them of that experince with them. I stii go and Still from Old mans room but only for myself never for them, he still trusts me till today, when i go home, he lets only me into his room, when he is in the other room, i stash all i want in his sitting room, then pick it when i come out meanwhile still looking like a saint, funny thing is he always reports missing items to me and accuses my sisters of being the culprits and tells me am the only one he trusts

death!!! LOOL. . .you are very cunning sha!
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by muggle(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2010
Quote from: honeric01 on April 12, 2010, 04:36 PM
Back then, we used to watch wrestling anytime it's 8pm, sometimes 6pm, everyone of my siblings (except the 1-3rd elder brothers) gave themselves a wrestler's name including me, our 4th born was Hulk Hogan, 5th was the referee, wouldn't join in the fight but loves watching us get beaten by the 4th son, 6th was New mascara, I was Terry gonny e.t.c.
There was a day we all went in to fight the Death cage fight and before we started, the 5th bro told everyone that if we agree to fight that there was no going back, we all entered and our children room's door was locked from behind, he left with the key, o boy, come see beating, our 4th born beat hell out of all of us, we kept trying to hide under the bed, but he just wouldn't let us hide, anyone he caught, he would pound you like yam, raise you up, then do the back breaking for you. there was this time i tried to do some newly learnt skill on him, i was successful (guess the thing pained him), o boy, the bros just left the rest, called my 4th bro to open the door for the rest to go out and that he has found a match, HOLY COW, guys, make una come see wetin happen, he tucked my head between his kneels with my legs upside down, the guy sat on my head, all i could remember was that it took me 2 minutes before i could cry, my mouth was wide open, i couldn't cry, but the time i wailed, i ended up crying for 2 hours non stop and couldn't eat that night. (all these went on while both parents were out to work and we are only allowed to stay inside the flat and not go out until they return). even when my mom came back, i couldn't tell her, because if i dared, the rest of them would end up beating me up in rounds the next day.

HHDKMWL - Honerico Don Kill Me With Laughter!

Here I am sitting, on my chair, in my locked cubicle (called office) pretending that I am not in the office so that I can attend to some personal issues (NL). Only for me to read the above and start this uncontrollable non-stop laugh. Come see banging on d door - My Boss, " So you were in the office, eh?" I don enter yawa becos of Honerico! If anytin happen to me, i no go forgive u o!
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Tarmpa: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
Wao! na wao ehn, NL is more interesting than a novel!.Hmn,those good old days were really fun.I can still remember one sunday eve, when my elder sis & my parents were in d living room down stairs, while i was all alone in my room upstairs.& that was because i wanted to perform the experiment of "BLOWING MY TV OPEN SO THAT THE KIDS COULD COME OUT & PLAY WITH ME".all alone without disturbance.My mum ran upstairs shouting where is my baby?,she always refer to me as her baby since i was/am the last born of the family of two,ie my elder sis & i.So, on hearing her voice,i pretended to be fast asleep & as soon as she was gone,i jumpd down d bed to continue my experiment.Well,i was watching my favourite kidies movie on tv & really wanted the kids to come out & play with me. Honestly,it wasn't an easy task as d tv was stronger than i ever thought,but when i eventually blew it open,the ugliest sight was what i behold instead of d lovely kids i had wanted to play with.My parents ran upstairs on hearing d strange noice,What! My Dad exclaimed,He wanted to beat hell out of me for d very 1st time, since they aren't used to beating us at all.But when i cried out"No dad! I only wanted my kidies friends on tv to come out & play with me! I've been so lonely in this house without younger ones or a very little baby to play with! Pls buy me 3 or more siblings because i'm lonely!" Ah! My parents were shockd,mum came & held me close to her,while Dad just sat on d floor,then my sis burstd into serious laughter & we all joined her in d laughing galour. Then my Dad instructed d house keeper to change d tv d next day,& also buy us more toys to play with, After which they gave us another round of serious lectures.Secondly,i & my sis always go to d toy room to play & in there are different kind of toys,,veeery many & enouph to form a toy shop.Well, one night my sis came to room & insist on we, spending the night in our toy room & on our toy bed for a change.I agreed because it was always fun 2 play in there,we've often taken a nap of even siesta on our toy bed but havn't tried sleeping there at night,we went in there when our parent were fast asleep,playd with our toys until we fell asleep.Then, comes d most scaring night mare of my life where all our animal & baby toys started chasing me. I could still remember that i shouted with a loud voice,i woke up two days later on my hospital bed!, surrounded my my family.Ah! What i'm i doing here? I had fainted physically during dat night mare.Hmn,we went home d next day & my mum brought a pastor to our toy room,,, oo boy!,come see prayers! Every thing that's not of God in this room,out!out!out! In Jesus name!. Bobobobo,babalalatoto.Holy ghoooost fire.Lol. Another one i can still remember was when i was 5,i was waiting for my sis in her room,she was 12yrs then, very light in complexion & beautiful.She was having her bath while i sat on her chair & was makin face on her dressing mirror, from d mirror i could see her far behind me,she just came out of d bathroom,flingd her towel to d bed & started rubing cream on her body.Hey! Whats dat? I shouted,as from d mirror,i had noticed two beautiful round balls on her chest,i turned round to conferm,ah! What are those?i asked her,shut up! She shouted,muuummmyeeeeee,i ran out befor she could stop me, luckily for me,they weren't down stairs but in d sitting room up stairs,& as such,it was easy to meet them befor she could get hold of me.What's it? Shouted my Dad with his baaaaz voice,my sis saw them as soon as she trew d door open,& ran back to her room since she was unclothed. Hmn,,i saw two beautiful oranges on her chest.What! Dad had esclaimed while mum just opend her mouth wide without a word.Lol.Hehehe, those funny old days!.My sis still rememberd this too,we even joked about it d last time i came,befor i traveld back to d states.I think it's good to remember those good old days at times.I'm off to work abeg, ah! nl's too much.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by oriental01(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2010
So funny

I never liked eba when I was little. Always found nice places within the house to hide the stuff. You can imagine the what was discovered during major house cleaning, fresh eba, going brown eba, and if they missed finding it previously, solid green rock hard eba.
On this particular day, I decided to hide this particular eba inside my pant grin. I got up from the dinning table and walked towards the kitchen with the plan of throwing it into the dustbin. I had just thanked my aunt for the meal,feeling cool that I had won this, only for the eba to fall off my kinda loose pants. Right in front of her undecided.

You can all imagine what happened afterwards. grin grin grin It was no where funny then though.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by carnal: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2010
i have loads of other stories to share,we were a family of nine male children i guess u cant imagine all wahalas,it was a mad house ooo and u dare never fight us haaaaaaaaaaa na street fight u invite so.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by JIjaya: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
D crazy thing i did is having a girl of my age mate as girlfrd at d age of 4, but fortunately we later developed a romantic affair
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by oriental01(f): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
While in primary four, we were asked to get money from our parents so we could have a christmas party. Believing my parents would not give me the money, I stole 20naira from my mother, was surprised I wasnt caught then cos i was just shaking. Anyway, you can imagine what that amount would fetch you in the mid 80s. Ended up hosting the whole gig.
Afterwards, a few of my class mates decided they would come home with me to thank my mother specially, embarassed ahhhhh, i was too embarassed and scared to turn them back. So off we went, fortunately, my mum wasnt home, so they left their message with the land lady who wasted no time in telling my mum once she came home, the beating i recieved from both parents cannot be described. Part 1 from my mother, and part 2 from my father.

You should have seen the speed i ran out of my parents room the following week i walked in and sighted a bundle of money on their bed grin grin, you would have thot the very devil was after me, grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by lexylexy9: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
in d estate we were back then in the north. my parents never liked the idea of we playin outside.except they are home and give you time say between 5-6pm. this faithfull day we went playin police and thievsaround3pm with one eye on the estate gate wch was a long drive towards home
we got so involved that we never knew wen the old bobo enter. we ran inside but men it was tooo too late. the guy catch us. the old bobo just cut sum fresh long dr do good, see bulala, see shout. all our frends knew wat was happnin
the next day, they asked us wat happind with all the shouts
guess wat i told them, daddy brought sumtin to the house that scared us so much it made us scream and shout but he has returned it(lol)
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by na2day2(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2010
back in abuja, we were just rounding up our JSS 3 and moving to SS1 and there was these group of girls that were rounding up JSS2 and moving to JSS3 that attended the same high school and after school program as my friends and I. my click and this beautiful damsel's click was eying each other sha; the girl,(name withheld bcuz her cousin dey NL lipsrsealed ) liked me but was doing shakara and me sef was forming bigger boy for her. one day we had this fight and naturally my friends supported me while her friends supported her and we were not on talking terms for a while. she had a party coming up and wanted me to be there and used her friend to tell me about it, i told the friend if she cant come and tell me herself i am not going, she never did but kept talking about it around where i was. on the day of the party i gathered some of my friends and we went down to her place (keep in mind, i use to think i was a very good ninja guy and a 1st class detective). once we got close, we saw ppl dancing outside and having fun, my friends and i hid behind some flowers and were watching them dance. i decided to do a something silly, i brought out my catapult and put a small pebble in it and took a shot at one of the guys dancing and i did hit my mark. the poor guy screamed and they were looking for who did it but never found us behind the flowers. once the dancing resumed i did it again on another person and this time folks were now getting angry but still didnt find us. once they resumed again i took aim at the big radio and struck it. it made a loud sound. they started search everywhere including the flowers, my friends and i started backing back and did not know when we ran into the girl's dog, boy ol' boy, we saw hell! to cut the long story short, we had a very angry dog chancing us down the streets we; check out the laughing folks were laughing, it wasnt funny ooo! at least to us. embarassed embarassed
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by remarkD(m): 5:49am On Apr 16, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]lwkmd.you got served brotha.we all did some crazy shit though.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by na2day2(m): 5:51am On Apr 16, 2010
remark D:

[color=#000099][/color]lwkmd.you got served brotha.we all did some crazy poo though.

it was a joke in school for a while, imagine ur juniors smiling while u walk pass them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by samosward(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2010
muggle:

Quote from: honeric01 on April 12, 2010, 04:36 PM
There was a day we all went in to fight the Death cage fight and before we started, the 5th bro told everyone that if we agree to fight that there was no going back, we all entered and our children room's door was locked from behind, he left with the key, o boy, come see beating, our 4th born beat hell out of all of us, we kept trying to hide under the bed, but he just wouldn't let us hide, anyone he caught, he would pound you like yam, raise you up, then do the back breaking for you. there was this time i tried to do some newly learnt skill on him, i was successful (guess the thing pained him), o boy, the bros just left the rest, called my 4th bro to open the door for the rest to go out and that he has found a match, HOLY COW, guys, make una come see wetin happen, he tucked my head between his kneels with my legs upside down, the guy sat on my head, all i could remember was that it took me 2 minutes before i could cry, my mouth was wide open, i couldn't cry, but the time i wailed, i ended up crying for 2 hours non stop and couldn't eat that night. (all these went on while both parents were out to work and we are only allowed to stay inside the flat and not go out until they return). even when my mom came back, i couldn't tell her, because if i dared, the rest of them would end up beating me up in rounds the next day.

HHDKMWL - Honerico Don Kill Me With Laughter!

Here I am sitting, on my chair, in my locked cubicle (called office) pretending that I am not in the office so that I can attend to some personal issues (NL). Only for me to read the above and start this uncontrollable non-stop laugh. Come see banging on d door - My Boss, " So you were in the office, eh?" I don enter yawa becos of Honerico! If anytin happen to me, i no go forgive u o!

honeric why did u forget me? angry angry, the only Tito Santana in the house cheesy!!! I think the New Mascara (6th born) was worst with those Ring flying, punches, smack-down and those moves that would make you want to give up abi u don forget!? I hate that those days can never be revisited anymore but thank God also that we've left that level maybe by now I would have been dead from those crazy smack-down tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by samosward(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2010
I have lot of stories to tell but let me take them one after the other, in those days when our parents must have gone to work especially during holidays, oh boy come see soccer, we weren't much in the family just 11 boys no girl cheesy cheesy and then we would choose sets among ourselves including keeper while people from outside would be the spectators but being the only Jay Jay in the family, I was always in the first sets cool, the most interesting part is that, I would always dribble, dribble and dribble to an extents that my own team-mates would start marking me, imagine where a host of 5 players marking only you and yet I would hold on to the ball, unfortunately I had a rival then whose name I won't disclose cos he's on here (NL) tongue, when he sees that I am tormenting everybody with my dribbling, he would chase me with no aim of marking but to wound me and in this course, u would see me running with the ball while he's chasing me and by the time he eventually gets to me, guess what, come see fight, (drop the ball nau abi na only u wan dey play the ball ni? grin grin grin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes A Child An Ajebo / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / The Name You Used To Store Your Mother's Phone Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.