Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (92875 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Fred1992(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Mznaett post=63697497]See his tiny d!ck sef... undecided

Nobody should even quote me with any rubbish "it's flaccid" hence the reason... Hmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by 7abibi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin
pocohantas:

Honestly, e worse for una. Wetin una never talk?

--- "Okay, you're not in the mood...just lay down, lemme enter. You don't have to do anything. Okay, okay! I won't move. I will stand at attention, lemme just enter and feel the warmth.
Baby pls, if I don't cum, my balls will pain me.
I won't sleep through out this year."

---"It's not like I can't do without sex in a relationship, but...it connects us"Oshey! Wifi connection grin

---"I promise I won't cum inside, I will cum out"
Is it that easy to cum out of a speeding bus? undecided

---"You're so tight, so sweet...whenever we make love, I am happy"

---"I can't wait to stop using protection, then you'll be the mother of my kids" Sweetie, you're not even in his 2018 blueprint.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by 7abibi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin
pocohantas:

Honestly, e worse for una. Wetin una never talk?

--- "Okay, you're not in the mood...just lay down, lemme enter. You don't have to do anything. Okay, okay! I won't move. I will stand at attention, lemme just enter and feel the warmth.
Baby pls, if I don't cum, my balls will pain me.
I won't sleep through out this year."

---"It's not like I can't do without sex in a relationship, but...it connects us"Oshey! Wifi connection grin

---"I promise I won't cum inside, I will cum out"
Is it that easy to cum out of a speeding bus grin? undecided

---"You're so tight, so sweet...whenever we make love, I am happy"

---"I can't wait to stop using protection, then you'll be the mother of my kids" Sweetie, you're not even in his 2018 blueprint.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

‘. . . he lied it’s his sister’

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-at-wifes-funeral/

Believe Nigeria bloggers @ ur own peril.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by micky1000: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wetin eyes no go see for this life. orisirisi.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Finish ke? grin grin

My dear, no be me o... I just dey observe wetin Poco and her group dey do lol wink

Hahahahahah I hear u madam!
U don beging dey slide-out abigrin
Carry ongrin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Mznaett: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah I hear u madam!
U don beging dey slide-out abigrin
Carry ongrin

Hear me well uncle grin grin

Joke aside, I want us to be sincere here... Don't you think the girl was just feigning that moan so as to look as if he's doing something? undecided cus to me the size of that dick can't make her moan sooooooooo loud to the extent that amebo guy had to call others. tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Ok ma! grin

Joke aside, I want us to be sincere here... Don't you think the girl was just feigning that moan so as to look as if he's doing something? undecided cus to me the size of that dick can't make her moan sooooooooo loud to the extent that amebo guy had to call others. tongue

Hahahahahahahah mehn laugh wan kill me ooo!

Well I agree sha,na so me sef dey wonder oo! I asked one girl diz same question one tiime and she tell me say even if dem nor dey enjoy am sey dem go jus dey form sound jus to dey give de guy courage to shoot wellgringrin

I laugh dat day sotey I wan die for laugh!!

U ladies sometimes are scam in that maths oogringrin
Some guy's go jus dey wast bullet. Like say dem sabi shoot and yet una go dey form overdose to dem!gringringrin

Chai abeg eh I agree to u ooo!
Babe jus dey form sound!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Then tell me how long have u stayed celibate without sex?
5 years. During fasting month, I stay off too.

Pricelessangel0:

cos it's u guys that will say "if I don't do it, my stomach will be in pain even my waist pls baby let me feel u nd release myself" like say na alsfise
boys can say anything just to get there. If I'm denied sex, I let her be. I don't feel anything afterwards.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mznaett:

you still the measure the size based on the "flaccid state"?

You suppose enter my hand make you learn. Na 2hr straight so you go know what's up.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Mznaett: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Caseless:
you still the measure the size based on the "flaccid state"?

You suppose enter my hand make you learn. Na 2hr straight so you go know what's up.

I sabi your type... grin grin

Ordinary 30mins, you can't go. How much more 2hrs? tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 6:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Mznaett:

I sabi your type... grin grin

Ordinary 30mins, you can't go. How much more 2hrs? tongue
I hate having to brag about this, but I'm going to do it here.

Let's have a deal . I'll do it to teach you something about what you don't know or think it's possible.

I'm putting a price on it, if I don't go for that long , I'll pay an amount to be named by you( just name it). It will be put in an account of a neutral person.

If I meet up, you go free or maybe take me out for a drink. If I don't , I pay a price to be named by you.

Deal? If test, let's discuss more off here.

#bet
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:36am On Apr 03, 2018
factwriter:

Seeming accurate analysis.

Question now is: Are you speaking from experience (encounter) or hearsay
hello Bro please contact me on whatsapp
+971 58 133 9641
very important pleas3
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by factwriter(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
tonididdy:
hello Bro please contact me on whatsapp +971 58 133 9641 very important pleas3

Hello Bro,
How u doing.
How's life with u and the emiratis, and the Pakis, and the Bangladis.
LOL
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by factwriter(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
tonididdy:
hello Bro please contact me on whatsapp +971 58 133 9641 very important pleas3

Hello Bro,
How u doing.
LOL
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2018
factwriter:

Hello Bro,
How u doing.
LOL
still expecting your contacts
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by factwriter(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
tonididdy:

still expecting your contacts

okay but am also thinking it won't do any harm if you hint me in advance what this is about.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.