Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (92929 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Prinxxdave: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
a b c
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by sylvez(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

‘. . . he lied it’s his sister’

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-at-wifes-funeral/

na all these rubbish dey usually give Mugabe the inspiration to write all those his epic and hilarious quotes

no wonder ¡!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Memories12411: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
At least the woman is no more. What about those that do it under the nose of the woman and she can't do anything about it. Men will never change.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Paying his last respect though...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2017
lezz:
if you didn’t employ copy and paste here, then you must be very experienced in men’s sexual anxiety.
Its a sign that she's being used.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by goodmanjustice: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Honestly, e worse for una. Wetin una never talk?

--- "Okay, you're not in the mood...just lay down, lemme enter. You don't have to do anything. Okay, okay! I won't move. I will stand at attention, lemme just enter and feel the warmth.
Baby pls, if I don't cum, my balls will pain me.
I won't sleep through out this year."

---"It's not like I can't do without sex in a relationship, but...it connects us"Oshey! Wifi connection grin

I am cracked up!
---"I promise I won't cum inside, I will cum out"
Is it that easy to cum out of a speeding bus? undecided

---"You're so tight, so sweet...whenever we make love, I am happy"

---"I can't wait to stop using protection, then you'll be the mother of my kids" Sweetie, you're not even in his 2018 blueprint.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by ivili(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
They didn't have to treat them that way. The prick and brain were not wired to work simultaneously. When prick stands, brain shuts down. It doesn't matter if it's at the wife's burial, logical reasoning halts/drops!

I pity women wey dey kill and fight because of prick... The only woman that's 100% sure of her husband's location, at every given time...is a widow!!

RIP to the woman.

His prick is even small, like overused eyepencil.
Go girl,"The only woman that's 100% sure of her husband's location, at every given time...is a widow!!"you killed it right there.You had me laughing like a mad man .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

--- "Okay, you're not in the mood...just lay down, lemme enter. You don't have to do anything. Okay, okay! I won't move. I will stand at attention, lemme just enter and feel the warmth.

---"It's not like I can't do without sex in a relationship, but...it connects us"Oshey! Wifi connection grin

---"I can't wait to stop using protection, then you'll be the mother of my kids" Sweetie, you're not even in his 2018 blueprint.

u talk like sme1 that ve fallen in and out of Relationship severally cheesy cheesy

which world r u frm?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by joepentwo(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2017
mr. Dickson Don fall im hands.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Mznaett: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm gringrin

You haven't seen nothing yet... tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

LUST BUT FOUND! FROM THE DARK CORNERS OF ALLEN AVENUE. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR. WANT BUY PLENTY THINGS FOR MY MUM THIS YEAR END
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Mznaett: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2017
benzion72:

Dick they very fearful any small wahala dick go run inside may be that is the yawah for his dick

Lwkmd grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Blackops(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2017
that one sef wey dey smoke wetin e dey find? walllahi konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Elan83(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
dey shuldn't 've permitted d 2 combatants to crash unda 1 roof, na war ofcos! Reminds me of a nyt b4 my sis trdtonal marriege, 4 midnyt i dey lie dwn alone insyd parlour totaly red wit alco & so on, i com notice 1 fyn chick beside me, chick wey i no no o, as my chisel stand i saw her as a prey, i just touched her & d rest na hstory, in d mornin we dey tek selfie lyk celebrities, we ended up datin 4 3yrs
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Mznaett: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin

Why do girls think prick is always in "hard-on" state? You underrate me like this because of your misconception of how prick react, wetin go enter you go fit comot through your mouth.

You think his prick was tiny, but he was able to make the lady grunt for someone leaning on the wall to hear the sound.

Your last sentence got me laughing soooooo loud... No be only grunt grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Thats the way of life of all coneheads grin
after harvesing their wife's head grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

guy ur dick na overused eye pencil give it to pocohantas to restore it to factory mode.

or recycle it.

ur mate dey use 11/12" shift ladies womb like manual gear u dey brag no let dem come for u o

LMFAO. Hahaha. 12" for what? Am i planting yam? My size is perfectly normal.
Btw, how far, wetin be ur own size smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

You haven't seen nothing yet... tongue
Una wan jus finish me diz morning abigringrin
Make una easy with dem bullets oogrin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:
See his tiny d!ck sef... undecided

Nobody should even quote me with any rubbish "it's flaccid" hence the reason... tongue
and wen u finally see d big d!ck u complain of pains
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

hmm u don experience am taya
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Gotze1: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:
See his tiny d!ck sef... undecided

Nobody should even quote me with any rubbish "it's flaccid" hence the reason... tongue
You people and big prick.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Your last sentence got me laughing soooooo loud... No be only grunt grin grin
grin grin

You no de "grunt"? Please, do cos some are driven mad by the sound of it. We call it match commentary.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2017
JayIlych:

LMFAO. Hahaha. 12" for what? Am i planting yam? My size is perfectly normal.
Btw, how far, wetin be ur own size smiley
wetin you wan carry him size do? grin brymo don talk am; blackman dey measure him prick size.

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Dee1murphy(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
GOVERNOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE. SAVE OUR SOUL !!!
OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA DESERVES A BEFITTING GENERAL HOSPITAL NOW!!!
Of all the Indigenous Local Government Areas of Lagos State, Ojo Local Government Area remains the ONLY Local Government Area WITHOUT a General Hospital.
Haaba!!!
Our people go as far BADAGRY, Awori Ajeromi, Igando, Ikeja, e.t.c before they can get adequate and qualitative medical attentions.
What we have are just "clinics" terned "Health Centers".
On behalf of ALL the GOOD, AMIABLE, PATRIOTIC, and LAW ABIDING citizens of OJO Local Government; I hereby call on our Responsible and Active Governor and his Hard working Deputy, to please for GOD sake, come to our aid and resurrect the abandoned General Hospital Project sited at OLUGBEMI ESTATE, by Agric Bus-stop, Ojo town.
This project has been abandoned since after the administration of PA Lateef Jakande.
To All Omo Olojo Alaworos and concerned citizens of Ojo Local Government Area.
Please, rebroadcast his message until it gets to the appropriate quarters and Justice is done.
Badmus Moruf Adedayo
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

actually it's overated but bot useless

it's a form of relaxation, procreation

but it has been abused hence it has lost it original value.

with d present generation it no longer what it use to b, d ladies are d main issue of d society dey dress on revealing clothes n now some no longer feel d need to wear anything given d next few years I guess humans will turn animals who have sex in any corner without fear of who is watching.

I was waiting for a lady friend n when she came with her car, her skirt was revealing a lot n den she was trying to adjust it, u had to remove my eyes

am not saying dey should cover up but some form of decency is needed
this is happening already. Check for videos online. I saw one yesterday, the woman and the man did it like fowls would - quick and fast and outside.

We suffer too much for sex and I don't think the fun is balanced.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
What kind of 2 inch phallus is that anyway grin grin .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
pp802:

Girls wey go close their eyes dey reason heaven when preek enter, shey dem own brain no dey shut down that time. When dem go dey beg, "pls fvck me", so dem brain no shut down too abi?

Meanwhile, some men too are no more sure of their wives. The way wey married women dey cut show nowadays, na only God go save men!
Bro, that was a solid responses to her. Let me add more, like their clitoris and center of gravity are also wired to their brain and once the clitoris erect their brain shuts down. The only time you can trust a woman for not cheating on his husband or bf, only if she's dead.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by emilyone(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2017
JayIlych:
That guy's prick isn't small. My own is a 'small' 5 inches when asleep, but a sizeable 8" when active grin
8 inches shocked
That is capable of destroying a woman's womb
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by efemena5050(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Men are scumf
blue goat......... I guess ur a woman or perhaps hewoman......
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

‘. . . he lied it’s his sister’

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-at-wifes-funeral/

He didn't do any wrong
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Biodunalley: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

experience is the best teacher.
Bae, I salute you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.