Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (69121 Views)

Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

I asked must that and my answer was, I think she actually followed him to the house to sing praises to god and read the holy book. Yes I blame the dude 100% for not just sticking to singing praises to god and reading the holy book. Instead he did shit. Like I said, the dude is a piece of rotten shit
I visit some guys and they have never told or treated me like it means automatic sex. thank God they are not perverted sex served idiots like you

praise and holy book my foot
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Edu3Again: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I trust, na dem, the developers. They travel to all places. Whenever you hear of crime, there are 98%chances that it is them.
Now u group Edo with Igbos.
When e reach politics now, na then u go separate us
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by zolapower: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mandynews:
cc lalasticlala md44

Now I see why ladies ,won't come alone without a friend accompaniing them to any event center u invited them to . Especially ,in an open place in kada cinemas. Hmm ........aye yi lata oo.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
why e pain you? guilty AF
pain me? guilty? well, I'm never in doubt how brainless you've ever been. So much for a tiny little bitch whose early life has been etched in miseries. mumu bitch.

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
wiloy2k8:

how would a girl be in my room unclad and tell me No means No ... put on something Bitch , u b my sister ?.... sharp sharp i go tell u make u dey go ur house .
nonsense

Yes, you can tell her to leave... but the last thing I want in my already busy schedule is making time for lawyer, police, and judge to defend myself. wink
If she no wan do, no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Yeah most Nigerians can be so biased with their judgements. I know it's rape but they should also blame the girl. This shit is like a goat following a lion into its cage to relax with the lion, then later blame the lion for eating the goat
Dude you are sounding like a rapist.

So if someone tells you his car was stolen you will ask him why did he buy a car when he knows their thieves?

Or what would you say about spousal rape?

10 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
unbitchable:
pain me? guilty? well, I'm never in doubt how brainless you've ever been. So much for a tiny little bitch whose early life has been etched in miseries. mumu bitch.
tongue doesn't describe me at all. but you must have got that from somewhere, I'm sure the women in your family

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
AZeD1:

So if someone tells you his car was stolen you will ask him why did he buy a car when he knows their thieves?

Call me any shit you you wanna call, I don't give a Bleep. If someone tells me his car was stolen, I we ask him why he took the car to an area filled with peasants and he already knows the peasants in that area are capable of stealing his fucking car. If the car was stolen in a very posh neighbourhood, I won't blame him, but kg he took the car, let's say a Bentley to a very rugged area in ikorodu, I won't symphatize with him if the car gets stolen.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
AZeD1:

they are all just a bunch of dumb rapists, victimizing victims these type can't even defend their sisters or wife if they fell victims

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
I visit some guys and they have never told or treated me like it means automatic sex. thank God they are not perverted sex served idiots like you

praise and holy book my foot
Good there are not perverted idiots like me, from the way you sound, you are the type that throws your smelly toto UPANDAN, soon you will meet a ''perverted idiot like me'' and your story will make front page on nairaland and the sun. Useless brainless olosho

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
tongue doesn't describe me at all. but you must have got that from somewhere, I'm sure the women in your family
Your blood is pure bitchiness, dry ass bitch, ask yo momma. Lol
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mandynews:
According to a friend of the victim: “The story behind the pictures below. So after so much begging and persuasion from this Instagram slay king @therealdato, my friend eventually agreed to go chill with him in an open place in Benin. .
On their way to the said venue, uncle stopped at zoro supermarket to get drinks and when asked why, he said he won’t be chanced later to do the shopping and just wanted to do it now since he’s passing same route and that was how my friend said ok. .
After that, he drove to his house claiming he just wanted to pick up something from the house and drop the drinks as well. Initially she was reluctant about coming down from the car buh uncle kept on talking forming he’s not a baby that they are both mature.
That if it’s about sex he would just ask her for it dah he’s not like so she should stop acting like a baby and come inside rather than staying inside the car sweating because he will turn of the ignition.
She agreed and said she was pressed and asked for the rest room, buh immediately she got to the restroom upstairs uncle ran upstairs and locked the door that was when the whole thing became suspicious.
Immediately she told him to open the door that she wanted to go home buh he refused instead he started playing gospel songs and increased it to the highest. .

He even offered her a drink (chi vita that he drugged) and was forcing her to drink it buh she refused and told him she was watching her weight and when he kept on forcing her to drink it she poured it on the floor and that was how the whole thing started. .
My friend cried and begged this bastard she even told him she had apendix operation to do the next day rather he said her tears was turning him on the more he then tore her clothes and raped her. .
He later dropped her along the road. It was after she reported and investigations were made that these soldiers took up the case. He confessed that he’s been doing it to other girls. Nemesis has finally caught up with this instagram slay king @therealdota.”... Swipe to see their WhatsApp chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqdYMsZ5UbA

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/29/nigerian-man-arrested-for-raping-a-girl-in-edo-state-pics/

We want to track him down and prosecute him..I had a whatsapp convo with him a while ago

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Good there are not perverted idiots like me, from the way you sound, you are the type that throws your smelly toto UPANDAN, soon you will meet a ''perverted idiot like me'' and your story will make front page on nairaland and the sun. Useless brainless olosho
unbitchable:
Your blood is pure bitchiness, dry ass bitch, ask yo momma. Lol
selfmadeboss:

trust me I'm nothing like the women in your family and I hate to impersonate them so save those ugly words for them

3 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by dorox(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks it is odd to use gospel music to serenade a girl with the intended of getting into her pants as one would with worldly music?
I guess that is what happens when songs meant for praising God is now virtually indistinguishable from secular music both in stile and substance.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Hushpuppi: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Infajay:

Hushpuppi

Sir what did I do?
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by chyima(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
this rape incidence,reminds me of a careless act of mine around 2006,200L after second semester exam.met a guy and it was during Xmas period just wanted to hang out in the evening,and this guy was just trying to influence me with alcohol but I was okay with a bottle.but slot of activities where happening in that arena,having my fun and forgot that they close my hostel gate by 10pm.
it dawned on me that I was going to be stranded that night,so joined him to his place,omo,this guy disturbed me all night I used all delay tactics it wasn't working(from no condom,to I was menstruating.etc)thank God he was drunk which made him weak.
early hourslike 3.am the next day ,guy has gotten strength and was then ready for the main fight,till date I don't know where my strength came from ,destroyed his properties,used a wire on him,guy slapped me I lost balance,and fell and then stuck me to the ground ,I don't know how I was able to get TV glass that I broke earlier and used it on him.the worst fear I had came in.
the neighbors came around,when I started banging at the door,while 1 came with police men.that was my saviour that morning,I left with swollen face and my eyes
the guy lied to the police men that I was a prostitute, (I was petite also they can't even believe that)thank God I had my school ID card on me and was dressed appropriately ,he was made to give me money to treat my swollen face.
that is an unforgettable experience for me,till date I can't stay out late @ night with any guy I can't have sexual relationship with me.I thank God for the strength I discovered in me also

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Caprigal:

Hahahaha
Am sure you were expecting one hundred likes for this your post because nairaland men love bashing women. See all the insults you got instead. Lmao grin

You're unreasonable.

Unlike you I don't feed myself off Nairaland likes. I post what I want and I don't give 2 rats if it offends overly idealistic schmucks. I am plain unapologetic. Let those who are offended by my post fvck themsel to death.

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
trust me I'm nothing like the women in your family and I hate to impersonate them so save those ugly words for them
Olosho quote me again and I will tell you exactly when you will die in January. You think this is internet and you can spew rubbish from your gutter smelling infested toto abi
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
bitch, ain't making a case for the so called rapist, so you don't put me in that bracket. I'm getting your ass whipped for your ridiculously sweeping remarks.

You dare classify NL guys as rapists? Are you that stupid?, is yo momma so stupid she could only transfer bitchiness to you for a sense? bitch!

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I trust, na dem, the developers. They travel to all places. Whenever you hear of crime, there are 98%chances that it is them.

Check well you will see he is Yoruba. Yorubas lead in rape, incest, gang rape etc ..just use Google and be shocked angry
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
chyima:
this rape incidence,reminds me of a careless act of mine around 2006,200L after second semester exam.met a guy and it was during Xmas period just wanted to hang out in the evening,and this guy was just trying to influence me with alcohol but I was okay with a bottle.but slot of activities where happening in that arena,having my fun and forgot that they close my hostel gate by 10pm.
it dawned on me that I was going to be stranded that night,so joined him to his place,omo,this guy disturbed me all night I used all delay tactics it wasn't working(from no condom,to I was menstruating.etc)thank God he was drunk which made him weak.
early hourslike 3.am the next day ,guy has gotten strength and was then ready for the main fight,till date I don't know where my strength came from ,destroyed his properties,used a wire on him,guy slapped me I lost balance,and fell and then stuck me to the ground ,I don't know how I was able to get TV glass that I broke earlier and used it on him.the worst fear I had came in.
the neighbors came around,when I started banging at the door,while 1 came with police men.that was my saviour that morning,I left with swollen face and my eyes
that is an unforgettable experience for me,till date I can't stay out late @ night with any guy I can't have sexual relationship with me.I thank God for the strength I discovered in me also
Idiot u raped his pocket . He was so nice not to have rapped you in return
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

That's more like it sista. Forgive me for saying this, it may come off as being sexist, but surely raping a women is no easy feat? Please I would like to know why some victims of rape fail to put out as much of a fight as you did?

Ladies please in that situation, fight like your life depended on it, scratch his eyes out if possible, kick him so hard in the groins if you have to, do anything, use anything...anything, than just lay there and give in. I know in that situation the best way to protect yourself from the emotional trauma is to switch off physically but please try.
It wasn't a funny experience, in my own case I was begging and hitting my abuser got infuriated the more I beg and he hit me more, it was only once that I hit him and it took him by surprise that I did. I was afraid/ ashamed of creating scene, in the place . do you know after everything the two of us walked out of the scene together as if nothing happened and I still couldn't shout outside, still avoiding attention. Over inquisitiveness brought me that situation, because firstly he was a stranger, secondly I agreed to accompanied so that we could " talk" , thirdly over confidence made me think I could handle the outcome by accepting on not sitting at the reception but accompany him to his room and ego too played his path in the whole situation. The interesting aspect was that I neither follow him because of money nor desperation but I thought I was acting polite for not turning down his request. Most of my colleagues blamed me for not accepting to be raped, according to them it was just a matter of minutes then he will be done, than the injury I sustained.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by chyima(f): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Idiot u raped his pocket . He was so nice not to have rapped you in return

idiot ,raped him by just taking a bottle.I don't drink

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
The bastard just denied it on Instagram:

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/4260021/therealdato-el-dato-denies-rape
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
chyima:

idiot ,raped him by just taking a bottle.I don't drink
Stupid idiot bastardized bastard olosho, you would have not drank his drink at all, since you drank small drink, then you should have let him put only tip of his cock. You piece of shit
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Olosho quote me again and I will tell you exactly when you will die in January. You think this is internet and you can spew rubbish from your gutter smelling infested toto abi
unbitchable:
bitch, ain't making a case for the so called rapist, so you don't put me in that bracket. I'm getting your ass whipped for your ridiculously sweeping remarks.

You dare classify NL guys as rapists? Are you that stupid?, is yo momma so stupid she could only transfer bitchiness to you for a sense? bitch!
selfmadeboss:

replying you idiots drain me and I really want to stop but don't you dare threaten me you this garbage from a trashy family. unless life Don tire you. you dey mad.

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Some guys just don't understand women's psych. The best way to bag her is to act like you have no interest in sex, make her get attracted to you after some memorable dates and time together. Getting laid would come along ultimately.

Sickening how low-self esteem chaps would rather force their ways rather than up their games.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
replying you idiots drain me and I really want to stop but don't you dare threaten me you this garbage from a trashy family. unless life Don tire you. you dey mad.
This was exactly what i told yo pop. He is a pussy who birthed a bitch!
Next time, before you call NL guys rapists, remember yo pop is leading the charge. little bitch!
I'm done with your ass, bitch.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

For stupidly quoting me, you will die by accident before end of January
you just signed how your family will die one by one congratulations! this is what they get for raising and idiot

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
unbitchable:
This was exactly what i told yo pop. He is s pussy who birthed a bitch!
Next time, before you call NL guys rapists, remember yo pop is leading the charge. little bitch!
I'm done with your ass, bitch.
I knew the bitch word must be your family thing, you even had it in your name. sad sad for your people hopeless fool

3 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChykeBivins:

We want to track him down and prosecute him..I had a whatsapp convo with him a while ago
U bastard, you never track politicians wey dey rape our economy, na olosho battle u want come fight. The dude even get time to reply you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.