Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You (6528 Views)

What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by coolestofall(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Op u try. Nice list.

1 Like

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:
Op u try. Nice list.
Oga Boss thanyou very much
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by popefuse(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
U make ladies poke fun at u whenever you share this type of thread
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by emesv26(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
[size=14pt]So so sorry The lady that like me is opposite of all this listed above[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by popefuse(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
U make ladies poke fun at u whenever you share this type of thread because they know it just a mere wash
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
emesv26:
[size=14pt]So so sorry The lady that like me is opposite of all this listed above[/size] grin grin grin
hmmm!! What works for Mr.A may not have same eefect on Mr.B
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
popefuse:
U make ladies poke fun at u whenever you share this type of thread because they know it just a mere wash
cases of ladies wooing guys are very rare,so they just send signals!
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by Macgreat(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
freshkpomo:
but their touch dey soft na

No! Their touch makes the Soft - Hard! That isn't cool. grin
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by Macgreat(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
freshkpomo:
na fixed odd?

Yes O.
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by CheedyJ(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
If she asks u for call credit dat means she really likes u & wants to partake in ur spending...SMH,who likeness epp

2 Likes

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by Greenbuoy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by Crossbow(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Op thank u.. These signs were exhibited by my crush those days.. The girl fell totally in love with my looks.. She could stare at me for hours just smiling.. She is now dating an equally handsome guy but with a deeper pocket. Money must be made.

3 Likes

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Macgreat:

Yes O.
na to borrow 30billion from davido knack ontop am na
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Crossbow:
Op thank u.. These signs were exhibited by my crush those days.. The girl fell totally in love with my looks.. She could stare at me for hours just smiling.. She is now dating an equally handsome guy but with a deeper pocket. Money must be made.
boos thats the bottom line,money must be made!!! Be glad it happened,its a motivation to double your hustle!

1 Like

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2017
CheedyJ:
If she asks u for call credit dat means she really likes u & wants to partake in ur spending...SMH,who likeness epp
loooool,nna its too early nr come use laugh kill me here !
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by vivalavida(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2017
If she calls u big head

Brother, u are in paradise already

3 Likes

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by Macgreat(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2017
freshkpomo:
na to borrow 30billion from davido knack ontop am na

grin grin
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by ubunja(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2017
OP on point. can i add?
all these greenlights are OK if they are from a 19-22 yr old gal. if however its a 35yr old single mother doing all these things its just a manipulation NOT real attraction.the ex-slut is fishing for a loser to use to fix her own life's mistakes.

its like money. its OK spending on a nubile 19yr old chick coz u are also getting hot bread straight from an oven.its a fair deal. but spending on a 32yr old woman with sagging boobs and borehole pvssy is a roberry.the man is buying bread that is past its sell-by date.its not right.
the 35yr old former hoe belongs with a broke man. both have nothing of value to offer each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by pee17(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
For Nigeria girls abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
vivalavida:
If she calls u big head

Brother, u are in paradise already
badt guy,i see u!!! U on point mah brodo..
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
OP on point. can i add?
all these greenlights are OK if they are from a 19-22 yr old gal. if however its a 35yr old single mother doing all these things its just a manipulation NOT real attraction.the ex-slut is fishing for a loser to use to fix her own life's mistakes.

its like money. its OK spending on a nubile 19yr old chick coz u are also getting hot bread straight from an oven.its a fair deal. but spending on a 32yr old woman with sagging boobs and borehole pvssy is a roberry.the man is buying bread that is past its sell-by date.its not right.
the 35yr old former hoe belongs with a broke man. both have nothing of value to offer each other.
not all single mum are retired olosho sha,some happen out of mistake,and some of those girls when nr be single mun fit don don upto 50 abortions oh!!! 19year old fit don collect more rod than that 32 year old unknown to u!guy nr get joy for bleeping matter oh,na girls i just dey pity when like dey pread their leg like bed spread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by nikkypearl(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin
MrHistorian:
For this harmattan weather,nah woman matter I go dey think? undecided
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
OP on point. can i add?

but of a true there are some single mum out there who fit perfectly into your discription,i once had an encounter with one and i did like her cos i saw it as a past mistake and maybe she could have changed cos she told me that there will be no sex till we are married,and i was fine with that!then day 2 of our relationship she introduced me to all her friends,day 3 her family nd her aunt even started drawing me money and everyone in the house started shouting inlaw up nd down,i was like what am i hearing Lol,day 4 she told me her friends her getting married and her aunty have told her to go get married,day 5 she wants to know when a 300l student is coming to marry her(a graduate as she claims),and i asked na sand ou children wan chop abi...sorry i missed a part she came to my house day2 and told me she would bath any girl she finds around me with something hot!she told me about how she used to drink,bla bla bla...many thing she told me sha that i cant say here,i later realized she had a Godfather,this Father nd that Father then i knew we are done!! Though she was very nice oh,she did the calling,spending ndbla bla bla,she be like lets go out bills on me,but she would if still been useful if not for the fact that i used to have alot of female friends then nd i dont want the over ambitious and possesive lady to harm anyone on my account so i laid her off simply by staying away from her for 7months ,she go tired of my excuses and moved on,cos me nr go fit tell woman say i nr want again oh,i dont do it lol!
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by ubunja(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2017
freshkpomo:
not all single mum are retired olosho sha,some happen out of mistake,and some of those girls when nr be single mun fit don don upto 50 abortions oh!!! 19year old fit don collect more rod than that 32 year old unknown to u!guy nr get joy for bleeping matter oh,na girls i just dey pity when like dey pread their leg like bed spread cheesy
all valid points.
women become single mothers by mistake.good.but is it not far better to marry a gal who didnt make such a big mistake that another person was created?
olsho can have zero kids coz she aborted a busload of babies.good point.the only way to avoid such a situation is to stick to younger women who havent had all that sex to need all those abortions in the first place.
a 19yr old can be a bigger hoe than a 32yr old. very strong point. and unless the 32 yr old was a nun all these years its likely she has her own horror stories.either way you are safer with a younger hoe than an older woman who you dont know why she has been unmarried all these years. if a woman hits the 30s unmarried then its red flags everywhere. did she put her career first? then that means the man will always be second to that career. did she wanna enjoy her freedom first? then that pvssy is a borehole.did she get zero proposals? then there is something very wrong with her that other men saw. either way walk away guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by tochivitus(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:
For this harmattan weather,nah woman matter I go dey think? undecided

Nah during heat period nah him u go think about woman ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by CHAVINCI: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2017
dats hw u pple wee giv sum1 misguided info into recieving free slap 4 nothing
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

all valid points.
women become single mothers by mistake.good.but is it not far better to marry a gal who didnt make such a big mistake that another person was created?
olsho can have zero kids coz she aborted a busload of babies.good point.the only way to avoid such a situation is to stick to younger women who havent had all that sex to need all those abortions in the first place.
a 19yr old can be a bigger hoe than a 32yr old. very strong point. and unless the 32 yr old was a nun all these years its likely she has her own horror stories.either way you are safer with a younger hoe than an older woman who you dont know why she has been unmarried all these years. if a woman hits the 30s unmarried then its red flags everywhere. did she put her career first? then that means the man will always be second to that career. did she wanna enjoy her freedom first? then that pvssy is a borehole.did she get zero proposals? then there is something very wrong with her that other men saw. either way walk away guy.
but baby mama industry dey boom lately oh!
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by ubunja(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2017
freshkpomo:
but baby mama industry dey boom lately oh!
everywhere bro.
its coz the majority of guys lowered their standard.which allows women to get away with a lot of sh!t.guys are desperate to get women in an era when most gals are cheap as hell to get. it doesnt even make sense.
some guys have 3 GFs while huge numbers of guys are so desperate they will accept a woman with 3 kids.
its an equation thats impossible to balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by Xmen149(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2017
#8 IF SHE DRINKS WATER WHEN SHE VISITS SHE LIKES YOU. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

everywhere bro.
its coz the majority of guys lowered their standard.which allows women to get away with a lot of sh!t.guys are desperate to get women in an era when most gals are cheap as hell to get. it doesnt even make sense.
some guys have 3 GFs while huge numbers of guys are so desperate they will accept a woman with 3 kids.
its an equation thats impossible to balance.
na two people dey gather born pikin oh,but girls are getting the blame alot cos them nr wan learn how to close their legs!!and for the guy,just have it in mind that some guy think with their third leg!
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by jamariwolf2(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2017
ololadeking:
bro if yu no get money,hide yr face
Gbam!
signs a woman Like you indeed.
rubbish thread,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies / Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused / Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.