Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You (6517 Views)

What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
jamariwolf2:
Gbam!
signs a woman Like you indeed.
rubbish thread,
sorry oh i nr knw say d thread go vex u,oya collect one chilled amstel malta,i will pay when i return from d village!
Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by telldem: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
If she is looking at you all the time and u can catch her by pretending to yawn when you look at her if she yawn, then she was watching you

1 Like

Re: Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You by freshkpomo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
telldem:
If she is looking at you all the time and u can catch her by pretending to yawn when you look at her if she yawn, then she was watching you
hmm,have you been doing that alot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Shocking Experience Today! / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.