Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,578 members, 7,770,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (23284 Views)

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search / What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by YINKS89(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
K.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Oyebee91(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AlphaStyles(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfred007:
banging my neighbors wife!
one of those things u don't see happening! I so regret it
chai
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by omobritiko: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Started seeing damn ufo
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by FaniDan(f): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Forever grateful, its just never enough

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AlphaStyles(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
me no get any one oo
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by cole265(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Knowing that Nigerians are still very willing to vote in PMB and APC again come 2019

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by MrMakaveli20(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
very weird crazy year. 2017 was one tough year for me. still thankful for life Tho. Life goes on.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Troublemaker007(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bia, you People should stop all this nonsense. If non of you can create a thread that will empower young, jobless and brainless Nigerian youths then y’all should just gerrrat! angry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by LilNetty(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lmao...
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Esomchi44(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fucking My brother's fiancée sister Then they were dating but i never thought my bro will marry her he later did though i still slept with d gal after d traditional wedding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by LilNetty(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Troublemaker007:
Bia, you People should stop all this nonsense. If non of you can create a thread that will empower young, jobless and brainless Nigerian youths then y’all should just gerrrat! angry
All work no play make Jack a dull boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by cutievik: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Crazy shit things happen well lemme start with this.....
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
justscorchone:
She told me she swallows,I was about to go all in but then the holy spirit whispered to me,to zip up and run for my life.turns out she was a carrier
Holy spirit huh?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by TopExcell(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
MMM announced 2017 new arrival. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by seunmohmoh(f): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
brainbox2018:
Losing my virginity
IT WAS WEIRD
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by 88natzy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
When somebody read all my whatsapp messages to someone concerning him.
She bore the trauma for long and on my Joyful day she played me the tape from the beginning to the end. I was just frozen at how Humans can harbor grudge and still dine with you looking innocent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by seunmohmoh(f): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
justscorchone:
She told me she swallows,I was about to go all in but then the holy spirit whispered to me,to zip up and run for my life.turns out she was a carrier
carrier of what
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by EHIRIMCHA(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Making my girlfriend to squirt during sex,I couldn't believe my eyes.she gave me a thumbs up dat day
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by begwong: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
seunmohmoh:
carrier of what
Boeing 360 ✈

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by joenor(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
I was walking down my street when some one just called me, I look, it's my mom shocked
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by seunmohmoh(f): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
durin our neighbour naming ceremony someone told me to tell d mother that her baby is crying or so i heard..i got to d motheer she was carrying her baby i still went ahead and delivered d msg{ they said u shud come and carry ur baby}d look she gave me dat day i will never forget

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
I think the weirdest thing that happened to me was a change in my finances. My income is getting close to how it used to be during the era of GEJ. I also got some unmerited favours at work. I see myself doing very well next year

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Cynicgod: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Esomchi44:
Fucking My brother's fiancée sister Then they were dating but i never thought my bro will marry her he later did though i still slept with d gal after d traditional wedding
izzz a family affair
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by seunmohmoh(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
begwong:

Boeing 360 ✈
and what d Bleep is dat
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by tomtyte02(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
very creepy picture.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kay29000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfred007:
banging my neighbors wife!

one of those things u don't see happening! I so regret it

Please can you give details?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by tomtyte02(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
lilfreezy:
my condom burst during sex with my girl. I had to wait to her next period to find out if she was pregnant or not. Alas i fired blank. It was a weird and terrifying experience and now I have pussyPHOBOIA. undecided

I can relate to this. Although my phobia didnt last for long sha. I was diving in a week later...carefully this time though.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by antysocial: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
I used to work at a morgue. So there is this thing coroners do to corpses, they tie a small bell to the legs of the dead bodies. Reason is, if a dead body were to waken, the bell rings to tell the coroner the person is not quite dead.

During a heavy rainfall sometime in July, there was this very loud thunder that resounded everywhere. As soon as it subsided, the ringing of tiny bells just started and it went on for about three minutes. My colleague let out a blood curdling scream that night, I'll never forget in a hurry. Ran out of the morgue, resigned the next day. Why the bells rang, no one will ever know. Oh 2017!!

What happened was that d vibration from the thunder storm set d tiny bells into vibration and hence a resonance, causing all d bells to vibrate at d same frequency. I think this is a reasonable explanation.

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by tomtyte02(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
people are dying you day talk about most weird experience? things day bad day go. which other meaning of weird you dy find in a weird country? the whole country is weird. there is nothing like weird experience. everyday na sheet for here. see even Lekki way we think say make sense, how many day rain the whole place full. still the fools dem way think say dem get sense no fit build gutter for their streets. dem day build expensive houses but ther sheet day float for street. and dem still day feel for us.

ear day pain a whole president. person way ear day pain day hear word? the moogu go summit day go read about Myammar when the Number of Christians way dem day kill for north plenty pass the people way die for the entire Iraq and Afghanistan.

the wife day form high class. person way old dem defile at very tender age. dem say she classy pass Patience for old man room? people husband. the children from Buhari first wife sef we no day see dem. e hide those ones. Donald trum reveal all him pikin. this one just hide his first children and first wife, the new ones occupy space day form beauty queen. where dem fine reach ? no be their mates day win beauty contest? first class dem no bring come. no exceptional record to prove brilliance or prove beauty. na makeup dem day show us and zara pictures.

she him boy day go ride okada get accident. you papa no go build road first before you begin ride okada. the story self no gel. which kind accident be that? the girl pikin say e don well, another mama say dem day fly am go Germany for treatment. una case na zero. yeye

As much as i feel youre heaping too much blames on the first family, it just proves that uneasy lays the head that wears the crown. Btw, no family is perfect.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by PossibleUN: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bet9ja nearly render me useless this year but I thank God for rescue mission.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by correctguy101(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mine was when I met the idiot that ran away with my money and instead of deal with him as I've sworn to do, I was now feeling pity for him. undecided

That's very unlike me. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.