Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (23285 Views)

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search / What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by tomtyte02(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mine was the first time i fingered a pusssssy with a fishy smell. I didnt understand what was making my left hand smell that bad. I washed my hands like a million times and i remember pocketing the hand a whole week while eating. It was weird!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by correctguy101(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
LilNetty:
All work no play make Jack a dull boy

The guy too serious abeg. even on a quasi-anonymous forum like this .... $mh

Abeg shift Make I burst his head... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Sanctus1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
BEING DENIED VISA AT THE U.S EMBASSY..I FELT THE WORLD HAS COME TO AN END UNTIL I MET ONE GUY WHO SAID HE HAS BEEN DENIED FOR THE FIFTH TIME..

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
hotspec:
Its my marriage. Getting married to a beeetch. But I ain't entering into 2018 with dt sh**t
abeg take it easy o

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Sammypedro18(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
PossibleUN:
Bet9ja nearly render me useless this year but I thank God for rescue mission.
Lwkm!!!! grin grin sorry bro, 2018 you go share wonderful testimonies on how you overcame Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by davbravo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
I used to work at a morgue. So there is this thing coroners do to corpses, they tie a small bell to the legs of the dead bodies. Reason is, if a dead body were to waken, the bell rings to tell the coroner the person is not quite dead.

During a heavy rainfall sometime in July, there was this very loud thunder that resounded everywhere. As soon as it subsided, the ringing of tiny bells just started and it went on for about three minutes. My colleague let out a blood curdling scream that night, I'll never forget in a hurry. Ran out of the morgue, resigned the next day. Why the bells rang, no one will ever know. Oh 2017!!
Lol
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
my bf breaking up with me without coming clean with it. just stopped calling and not taking my calls. was surprising

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Stevengerd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
PossibleUN:
Bet9ja nearly render me useless this year but I thank God for rescue mission.
Lol, wetin kon be the rescue mission

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by hotspec(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:
abeg take it easy o
Taking it easy is not walking into 2018 still married to dt beeetch. I've seen pepper in d last 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by mtprofessor5(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
My girlfriend came back from holiday and told me she is engaged and we have to break up....

We are friends with benefits now

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by idu1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
lilfreezy:
my condom burst during sex with my girl. I had to wait to her next period to find out if she was pregnant or not. Alas i fired blank. It was a weird and terrifying experience and now I have pussyPHOBOIA. undecided
Stop having sex you are not matured enough...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by NLProblemChild(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
The day I chop 500k+ on bet,9ja and dey chop it back online d next day!!

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
AlphaStyles:
chai
my brother no be small thing
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
hotspec:
Taking it easy is not walking into 2018 still married to dt beeetch. I've seen pepper in d last 3 years.
so sorry, divorce is not d only answer tho, anyway, he who wear d shoe knows where it pinches. u know what's best 4 u. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
kay29000:

Please can you give details?
bro its past. I wouldn't want to remember how it all started

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by hotspec(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:
so sorry, divorce is not d only answer tho, anyway, he who wear d shoe knows where it pinches. u know what's best 4 u. goodluck
thanks. But it's so painful to learn from my own mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by moralex(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
I used to work at a morgue. So there is this thing coroners do to corpses, they tie a small bell to the legs of the dead bodies. Reason is, if a dead body were to waken, the bell rings to tell the coroner the person is not quite dead.

During a heavy rainfall sometime in July, there was this very loud thunder that resounded everywhere. As soon as it subsided, the ringing of tiny bells just started and it went on for about three minutes. My colleague let out a blood curdling scream that night, I'll never forget in a hurry. Ran out of the morgue, resigned the next day. Why the bells rang, no one will ever know. Oh 2017!!
it is because of vibration nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Bsideboi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
taylor88:
Crazy ending this one happened to me on 25th December in lag, hv been inviting my crush of life all the way from island to oshodi she finally fixed a date to come on 25th, wasn't feeling strong though but hv to grab the opportunity

She came to Charity bustop around 6pm called me to come out when i came out didn't see her, never knew she wanted to do the seek and hide game, u know there's always a police Van @ Charity, when i called many times she wasn't taking calls i was mad and turned my back to leave

She rushed from behind and hugged me, this bae no know say BOIL do me for armpit, feeling the bad pains i screamed and shouted like I've seen a ghost... my crush I've forming porch for took race an some police men followed her..
aaaah....put graphic image abge grin sorry for d boil sha.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kay29000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfred007:

bro its past. I wouldn't want to remember how it all started

Hmm! OK. I would have loved to turn it into a story.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kay29000(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:
my bf breaking up with me without coming clean with it. just stopped calling and not taking my calls. was surprising

Did you try to find out why he broke up with you?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Any body no d hia wey MMM deal with abi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
kay29000:

Did you try to find out why he broke up with you?
he won't take my calls, see him on whatsapp and Fb posting updates yet he won't reply. Dont even say go to his house, I won't do that. my dear, its just 1 of d things in life

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Fabulousb36(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
When my bf left me stranded in Lagos for 4 days. Afterwards he came to apologize

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by joepentwo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
on the 4th of August, i was still with my sister in the hospital, until when she gave up to death without saying anytink, dis has really affected my life in the whole year

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kay29000(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:
he won't take my calls, see him on whatsapp and Fb posting updates yet he won't reply. Dont even say go to his house, I won't do that. my dear, its just 1 of d things in life

"see him on whatsapp and Fb posting updates yet he won't reply."

Wow! This can be really painful. Anyway, as you said, it is one of those things in life. Life must go on.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Kingoftrust(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
justscorchone:
She told me she swallows,I was about to go all in but then the holy spirit whispered to me,to zip up and run for my life.turns out she was a carrier
how u carry find out
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kay29000(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fabulousb36:
When my bf left me stranded in Lagos for 4 days. Afterwards he came to apologize

Wow! Why na
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by iphanyi10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
nna eh!!.. the number of lies i don read for this thread, don dey enough to cause earthquake,
haba guys!!!....why so muccch liessss!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Dagger111(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfred007:
banging my neighbors wife!

one of those things u don't see happening! I so regret it

Guy b careful, ur neighbor might also be here. Remember u told him ur moniker on nairaland last week while gisting. Be warn!!!
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by ElPhoche(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sanctus1:
BEING DENIED VISA AT THE U.S EMBASSY..I FELT THE WORLD HAS COME TO AN END UNTIL I MET ONE GUY WHO SAID HE HAS BEEN DENIED FOR THE FIFTH TIME..
Hahaha, I know the feeling, bro. You leave there down casted. Those guys can be mean. I went to Lagos in my second attempt, and an elderly lady granted me the visa in my second attempt. She even told me she was surprised the first interviewer denied me a visa. Go again, hopefully you would succeed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:

For no reason?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Fabulousb36(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
kay29000:

Wow! Why na
I have no idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.