Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (23283 Views)

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search / What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by SUNDICOS(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2017
BUGHARIA NAA!

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Lamzzyy(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Amerage:
mine happened 8th day of June, was in my hostel relaxing after an examination when I got a call from my step mum that my dad is ill
I told her to give the phone to him and we talked. I told him to go to the nearest hospital asap
To my greatest surprise, he died few hours later.
I wish I was with him in his last moment
sorry bruh...
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by awomike4u(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
When it comes to your area, you will definitly hear about it.

Thanks bro
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Dagger111(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
alfred007:

lol very funny!
moved out after the incidence bro. couldn't bear the shame

so d nigga got to know?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by olascott007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Got an internship placement at a psychiatric hospital, that was how on the first day at work, late in the night decided to stroll out while on short and dunlop, that was how some securities brought rope and chain and a nurse was with an injection, and they bundle me, started questioning which ward did i escaped from, had to start explaining myself.. never knew dunlop and short were the dress code for psychotic patient
Was so muchembarass

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
olascott007:
Got an internship placement at a psychiatric hospital, that was how on the first day at work, late in the night decided to stroll out while on short and dunlop, that was how some securities brought rope and chain and a nurse was with an injection, and they bundle me, started questioning which ward did i escaped from, had to start explaining myself.. never knew dunlop and short were the dress code for psychotic patient
Was so muchembarass
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by gabazin080(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
hotspec:
Its my marriage. Getting married to a beeetch. But I ain't entering into 2018 with dt sh**t
we have same problem
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Xmen149:

his mind was never there from day one but you never knew,.he is likely the sex type .you should be glad and move on.

you look preety,you will see someone far better
thank u
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2018
sinaj:
This can be so painful.
it stings
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Xmen149:

lol,.u sure u were not quick to react then,sometimes the person in question might be going tru an ordeal but trying to handle it like a man but loosing it unknowingly

all the same,.if its behind you better leave it behind you,.also be friends,.life is too short to have enemies where ever you leave you can never tell
yea u're right. but some men in boys form are not worth brooding over. I never did a thing just that I refused giving into his sexual desires and I became the bad one. he also exhibits this boyish trait. it's better the way I'm on my own.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2018
gloria34:
it stings
Yea it does sting, you should block him off on all ur social ntwk if you cant help it so u'll heal faster. Coz seeing his update will still make ur heart beat faster.
I see people that break up this way as childish persons. Dont worry you will be over him in a month nd will meet a better person this year.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Charleynmuo: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Onyiido:
yea u're right. but some men in boys form are not worth brooding over. I never did a thing just that I refused giving into his sexual desires and I became the bad one. he also exhibits this boyish trait. it's better the way I'm on my own.
Hey..u are not better of alone..ok.
Two good heads are better than one.
We can work something out and see how it goes,ie if u so please. U can give it a chance. Think it through.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by albacete(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
hoping to buy HND form next yr. we are seriously chatting on dis thread

You may need to go here considering the bolded

https://www.nairaland.com/4235580/stop-dont-buy-hnd-form
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2018
albacete:

You may need to go here considering the bolded

https://www.nairaland.com/4235580/stop-dont-buy-hnd-form
tot about it o but time is not on my side. I've spent two years at home after my ND. 2018 is d third yr, i'm not getting younger. still thinking
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by albacete(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
tot about it o but time is not on my side. I've spent two years at home after my ND. 2018 is d third yr, i'm not getting younger. still thinking

Are u up to 30?
HND is 2 years, DE is 3 years. No big difference in my opinion, compared to the huge difference in salary you will get as a HND holder as against one with a BSc degree. Trust me, you don't wanna go down there.

Can you face the discrimination in the labor market? Can you accept a lesser pay and lesser job role because of your HND?

It's your choice to make.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Charleynmuo:

Hey..u are not better of alone..ok.
Two good heads are better than one.
We can work something out and see how it goes,ie if u so please. U can give it a chance. Think it through.
Never said I wanna be alone. where are u at?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Charleynmuo: 2:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Onyiido:
Never said I wanna be alone. where are u at?
Ayt..good to know.
Ph..and you?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Charleynmuo:
Ayt..good to know. Ph..and you?
Abj, how u Doing?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Charleynmuo: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Onyiido:
Abj, how u Doing?
I am doing pretty good and I believe you are doing same.

Hope you dont mind me sending you a pm?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Charleynmuo:

I am doing pretty good and I believe you are doing same.

Hope you dont mind me sending you a pm?
Yeah, I'm doing great too. Sorry for the late response, I've been offline for sometime. I don't mind at all. Hope u're fine too.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Charleynmuo: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Onyiido:
Yeah, I'm doing great too. Sorry for the late response, I've been offline for sometime. I don't mind at all. Hope u're fine too.
Ohk, didnt notice..was just beginning to wonder what might have gone wrong.
Its all good..no issues really.
Yea..I guess I am.

Sent you a pm.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Fabulousb36(f): 5:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Pheo:

wat did he say happened??
He said he lost his phone that same day...
But he has my number off heart tho
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Pheo: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Fabulousb36:
He said he lost his phone that same day... But he has my number off heart tho
speechless Dunno wat to say
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by ArcToyin(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=AuthoritySpeaks post=63735664]Mine was when I finally decided to get a voters card sometime in September, this year.
After finger printing, it matched with that of someone else who already did his.
On another attempt, it matched with that of someone else, different from the first person.
It made me remain in that place until every other person was settled before I was called upon for another attempt.
This time, it worked on first attempt!
I won't forgive that crazy computer for wasting my time that day..
Lets hear yours.
[/quote
Lolz. I understand how you could have been frustrated by the situations. In the same vein, it might be for your own good. You don't know the reason God might have delayed you cos of that.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by ArcToyin(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
lilfreezy:
my condom burst during sex with my girl. I had to wait to her next period to find out if she was pregnant or not. Alas i fired blank. It was a weird and terrifying experience and now I have pussyPHOBOIA. undecided
Stay out of sex. Is for the married.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Albertone(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by stubbornman(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2018
alfred007:

confessing to the man would bring problem to their marriage, don't u think so?

Guy hope say you know follow this stupid advice to go confess to the woman husband
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by stubbornman(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
gloria34:
I'm strong. I have a very lively family, I hardly have enough time 4 house chores and chats. no time to cry or over think

Hey! are you still single
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2018
stubbornman:

Guy hope say you know follow this stupid advice to go confess to the woman husband

i.didn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.