Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (23282 Views)

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search / What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silumi:
You have no excuse Mr alfred
yes indeed! I'm guilty as charge
how do I pay for my sins
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by galantjoe(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
I spent half of salary on my girlfriend that refugees my proposal.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Silumi(f): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfred007:

yes indeed! I'm guilty as charge

how do I pay for my sins
Lol pray it our and go confess to the husband
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Stevengerd(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jolar101:

Mine is not doing so. He always stopped and look at back(the roads we are coming from), sniffing the ground and my footh traces.
Anytime we returning from strolling, he's always the one leads our way home.

He just proved his confidence to me yesterday
ok, Quite smart
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silumi:
Lol pray it our and go confess to the husband
confessing to the man would bring problem to their marriage, don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Silumi(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
alfred007:

Yeah not your story to tell but the wife owes it to him .you on the other hand should stay away from people's wife why?
1: the Bible strongly speaks against it
2:God hates it
3:you would not want anyone sleeping with your wife don't do it to others
4:we reap what we sow.you are yet to bear the consequences of this action but you will.you can't walk on hot coals without getting burnt.
5:it is not an achievement.you talk about it as if it is NO
6:you probably know all this things I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kulboy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sanctus1:
BEING DENIED VISA AT THE U.S EMBASSY..I FELT THE WORLD HAS COME TO AN END UNTIL I MET ONE GUY WHO SAID HE HAS BEEN DENIED FOR THE FIFTH TIME..

Painful bro....it happened to me some years back, gave mum and Sis denied my brother and I in lagos. If no b say glass dey between me and the consular officer, i for don break White man head.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Franky826: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:
thank u, i will do so. just want to enter d new year with a Renewed heart

Trust me you'll be fine gloria34.

You look pretty in your dp too
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Amerage(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
mine happened 8th day of June, was in my hostel relaxing after an examination when I got a call from my step mum that my dad is ill
I told her to give the phone to him and we talked. I told him to go to the nearest hospital asap
To my greatest surprise, he died few hours later.
I wish I was with him in his last moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Franky826:

Trust me you'll be fine gloria34.
You look pretty in your dp too
thank u
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by SKhanmi: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
galantjoe:

Abeg remove that gallant from your name sharpaly undecided
galantjoe:

Abeg remove that gallant from your name sharpaly
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
emusmithy:

Yeah. You're right.
Everyone has an ish, so nothing wrong to open up to you...
It's past now. How you holding up?
I'm strong. I have a very lively family, I hardly have enough time 4 house chores and chats. no time to cry or over think
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
gloria34:
I'm strong. I have a very lively family, I hardly have enough time 4 house chores and chats. no time to cry or over think

I like your spirit dear. Keep it up.
The year is coming to an end, believe you have tangible expectations.

2018 must be productive.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
emusmithy:

I like your spirit dear. Keep it up.
The year is coming to an end, believe you have tangible expectations.

2018 must be productive.
thank u 4 d encouragement, lots of plans 4 2018, only God can perfect them
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2017
gloria34:
thank u 4 d encouragement, lots of plans 4 2018, only God can perfect them

Amen. We look forward to better version of us coming to reality in 2018.

Are you a student?
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2017
emusmithy:

Amen. We look forward to better version of us coming to reality in 2018.

Are you a student?
hoping to buy HND form next yr. we are seriously chatting on dis thread
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2017
gloria34:
hoping to buy HND form next yr. we are seriously chatting on dis thread

Okay, I'll mention you somewhere else and we talk more. Ok
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Charleynmuo: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2017
gloria34:
thank u, i will do so. just want to enter d new year with a Renewed heart
If I were you,I wouldnt do so. He is trying to spite you by posting all those pictures. If you block him,he would know that you are terribly pained reason why you blocked him. My advise..still leave him as a friend on social media. Hang out with friends,snap pixs and post too. Let him know you are happy even without him. That you have quickly moved on. He would be pained too.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2017
Charleynmuo:

If I were you,I wouldnt do so. He is trying to spite you by posting all those pictures. If you block him,he would know that you are terribly pained reason why you blocked him. My advise..still leave him as a friend on social media. Hang out with friends,snap pixs and post too. Let him know you are happy even without him. That you have quickly moved on. He would be pained too.
thanks 4 d advise
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Ranoscky(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2017
alfred007:

Bro ignore that her advice cos if u do, u'r about tearing up a happy home apart. Just ask God for forgiveness and move on.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by sinaj(f): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2017
gloria34:
he won't take my calls, see him on whatsapp and Fb posting updates yet he won't reply. Dont even say go to his house, I won't do that. my dear, its just 1 of d things in life
This can be so painful.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Xmen149(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2017
gloria34:
my dear, d only ish we always had was him ignoring my call and he always have d perfect excuse 4 it

his mind was never there from day one but you never knew,.he is likely the sex type .you should be glad and move on.

you look preety,you will see someone far better

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by ogtavia(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Silumi:

Yeah not your story to tell but the wife owes it to him .you on the other hand should stay away from people's wife why?
4:we reap what we sow.you are yet to bear the consequences of this action but you will.you can't walk on hot coals without getting burnt.
thought decency and right thinking was long gone from this generation...but here it is...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Charleynmuo: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2017
gloria34:
thanks 4 d advise
Anytime!!
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Charleynmuo:

Matured advice, thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Xmen149:

his mind was never there from day one but you never knew,.he is likely the sex type .you should be glad and move on.

you look preety,you will see someone far better
Had an ex that behaved same way, he stopped picking my calls, said I wasn't worth it. Now he's singing a new song that I was d one who left him, he wants us to reconnect back. I didn't even answer him, just gave him that terrible look and walked away. Dude knows I'm d only one who can handle him but he f'cked up big time. Have moved on with my life

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Onyiido: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
This can be so painful.
As in eh, very painful
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Xmen149(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Onyiido:
Had an ex that behaved same way, he stopped picking my calls, said I wasn't worth it. Now he's singing a new song that I was d one who left him, he wants us to reconnect back. I didn't even answer him, just gave him that terrible look and walked away. Dude knows I'm d only one who can handle him but he f'cked up big time. Have moved on with my life

lol,.u sure u were not quick to react then,sometimes the person in question might be going tru an ordeal but trying to handle it like a man but loosing it unknowingly

all the same,.if its behind you better leave it behind you,.also be friends,.life is too short to have enemies where ever you leave you can never tell
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
This can be so painful.

Hi Sinaj. Been almost a decade! Happy new year already. Misplaced my phones and can't reach you. Call if you still have my contacts

Mark Donpuzo
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Silumi:

wao I posted that stuff get people's attention! that never happened. I would never do that.
God forbid. thanks for caring anyway!

happy 31st of December.
have fun
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 5:04am On Dec 31, 2017
awomike4u:

Please bro, i'll like to get a voter's card too. How can I apply?

Thanks
When it comes to your area, you will definitly hear about it.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by jamexborn(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Oh 2017 i thank God for life and everything, but I would want to forget the year so quick, I entered 2017 working hard as usual but things are not just turning up financially, I can't explain it, goods won't just deliver, transactions will just fail, I don't believe this is anyone's doing, I trust God on that, most of the money I spent this year came from my familyand friends, the last time I relied on family and friends financial support was when I was in secondary school..I thank God for the life of everyone who supported me.....2018 is going to be great by the grace of God

Its has already began

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.