Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. (33305 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Obodo999(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
t00dugged:
i guess you mean future husband, anyway,a big amen to that

How old are you?. If you are rich and have a good job, I can consider marrying you.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Alexsmith20(m): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
O boy God go help us o. You fit get educated queens-english speaking girl as gf and she no go get booobs and butts. You fit come see d one weh get weh no dey enlightened at all...

I see busty and yanshy pepper sellers on d market near my street but how person go come go propose to such a person?
Baba those kind proposals nah for nigerian film e end o.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by tealaw(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Contrary to all d bullshit im seeing here, men r in no way choosy. To marry all these so-called slaybitches, you must turn ur self inside out to impress. Many of these low iq ladies that walk around these days just want someone they can put all their generational poverty on.
Abeg, who is ready to carry another man wahala?
If majority of the ladies out there r not 'bukatas', I for don marry since.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Toks2008 some men do get bullied by their pastors and parents to get married to who they don't find attractive.you can imagine a guy who loves girls with long legs being forced by his pastor to marry one wowor yam legged lady in their church cos according to the pastor that's the woman God choosed for d man.Or a lady a guy showed to his parents as his would be wife got rejected by the parents cos the lady is not of the same tribe with them.Now the parents would arrange for one ugly bowlegged,flat yansh wowor girl from the village as a wife for their son.Tell me why won't such a man look at other women or secretly have flings with his ex when married. Those men who got married to women who are not their spec are those men who got forced into it by their parents or pastors.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 31, 2017
ghostwritter:
I am dating this fine babe presently, she is physically attractive, hardworking, good mannered but not in any way educated and very local while there is other one on the line who is highly educated, very attractive, hard working, but too ambitious and very selfish.
I just get confuse, I do feel I should marry the local girl and try educate her. Most Highly educated girls I dated always pisses me off someway.
if i were u i will choose the well mannered,beautiful but local one. U can always refine her and since u say she's well mannered she will listen to u.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
O boy God go help us o. You fit get educated queens-english speaking girl as gf and she no go get booobs and butts. You fit come see d one weh get weh no dey enlightened at all...

I see busty and yanshy pepper sellers on d market near my street but how person go come go propose to such a person?
who queens English epp? If she no sabi cook or sabi za oza room business of wat use is her queens English? cheesy..and did u say she has a flat cement like butt?...dats double jeopardy cheesy

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
Frankly there is no excuse for cheating. People cheat because they want to cheat.

Not all men prefer the sexy, figure eight type of ladies, We all have different appreciation/taste. Some might prefer skinny girls, others might prefer ladies with champagne bottle type of stature.

Either way, anyone looking for a spouse should always do away with a mistaken idea of perfection or the idea that anyone will/can fit into his/her own thought of perfection.

No one is perfect and we constantly have to compromise, otherwise the person will wait forever.

on point.we all have our specs.some guys love very slim babes,some love ladies with long legs,other love ladies with oval faces while some love ladies with a nice back and some love chubby girls.these are some of the tinzs to attract us physically to a lady b4 we look on her inner side.any guy saying that the physical appearance of a lady does not attract him is lying through his teeth or maybe he might be gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Obodo999:

How old are you?. If you are rich and have a good job, I can consider marrying you.
I am sure you are not up to 30 years, so you don't even qualify to date me not to talk of marriage, happy new year.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Mouthpis(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
I am sure you are not up to 30 years, so you don't even qualify to date me not to talk of marriage, happy new year.

Good response but, why don't u just upload a dp of ur real self/face dear.

U never can tell.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by nairanigger(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2017
I'm quite choosy too. But when I see potential in sexual features and beauty, I believe I can build them up so I just accept her like that and plan towards using facial treats, boobs and butt enlargement creams to bring those potentials to reality, cos I like them big. Pimping my soulmate up is one of my priorities in life. I can't comman go and die.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Mouthpis:

Good response but, why don't u just upload a dp of ur real self/face dear.

U never can tell.
that's me ,so you don't think I didn't put my picture because I am ugly
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Psoul(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2017
torres89:
U can't have it all when it comes to a woman

Beauty without brains or no beauty with brains

Even if she's beautiful and as brains, something must still be lacking...

Like smelly p*ssy and armpit
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Psoul(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:

Ada, It's bn long. Hw is Enugu
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Obodo999(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:

Well, I am above 30, a secondary school Teacher in UK. I just don't date a lady who is not up to my standard.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Psoul:

Ada, It's bn long. Hw is Enugu
sorry,i am not igbo, and my name is not Ada
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Obodo999:

Well, I am above 30, a secondary school Teacher in UK. I just don't date a lady who is not up to my standard.
above 30,And you still comment like a 17 year old? SMH, your comment would have passed for that of a teenager on this forum,go back and read and judge yourself, SMH once again undecided. make sure you grow up this coming year, you can't be above 30 and still be reasoning like a 17 years old.
By the way, I can't remember asking you to date me, na you carry your busy body come mention me ,lest I forget, if you like be the special advicer to the Prime Minister on foreign affairs,na for your pocket.Happy new year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
Imosè? Wow
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
Imosè? Wow
oga, compliments of the season
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
oga, compliments of the season
Same here. It's been a while.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
Same here. It's been a while.
yeah had to throw some trolls off balance, just been on a low key
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
yeah had to throw some trolls off balance, just been on a low key
Lol, throw some trolls "duggedly" you mean. Anyway, good to have you here.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
Lol, throw some trolls "duggedly" you mean. Anyway, good to have you here.
most of these sycophants for politics section need psyc evaluation,lol. Happy new year in advance
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
sisisioge:
I think it swings both ways. It is one heck of a task finding that close match hence the reason a lot of people are unfulfilled. If only we are allowed to get our own clay and mold our own partners...chisos, I would create a wonder, a hottie, a smartie, a sexy, a decent, a calm, a storm, a volatile, a fair, a darkie, a gentleman, a lover, a beautiful mind...a vavavoom! Hian, it is well.

I am here o.....all of the above save for my complexion....I'm a little light skinned....6ft tall too... graduate engineer... inventor in the making...smart ass...volatile temperament....expressed skillfully through lower lumbar movements....22 tho..what's your stand?...is a deal in sight?
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
most of these sycophants for politics section need psyc evaluation,lol. Happy new year in advance
It's a blessing in disguise. They're pushing you to go into politics.

Have a lovely and stress free 2018
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by sisisioge: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
myking95:

I am here o.....all of the above save for my complexion....I'm a little light skinned....6ft tall too... graduate engineer... inventor in the making...smart ass...volatile temperament....expressed skillfully through lower lumbar movements....22 tho..what's your stand?...is a deal in sight?

grin grin grin no thanks. I can't possibly find a volatile, a stormy and calm spirited fellow, can I? Wouldn't it just be wonderful to be able to create like that? It is well jare. Enjoy your Sunday.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
sisisioge:
I think it swings both ways. It is one heck of a task finding that close match hence the reason a lot of people are unfulfilled. If only we are allowed to get our own clay and mold our own partners...chisos, I would create a wonder, a hottie, a smartie, a sexy, a decent, a calm, a storm, a volatile, a fair, a darkie, a gentleman, a lover, a beautiful mind...a vavavoom! Hian, it is well.
Aunty wa, I feel you
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Psoul(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
sorry,i am not igbo, and my name is not Ada

Lol
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin no thanks. I can't possibly find a volatile, a stormy and calm spirited fellow, can I? Wouldn't it just be wonderful to be able to create like that? It is well jare. Enjoy your Sunday.

Yes you can...God did that with me....I can be contemplative as a Buddhist monk this moment, authoritative as the POTUS the next, calm like a dove, explosive as a cheetah, fighter like Jason statham, scheming like IBB, I can be whatever I like..
Your loss tho
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
It's a blessing in disguise. They're pushing you to go into politics.

Have a lovely and stress free 2018
thanks,yoh too
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kense88: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
Contentment is the key to life, If only we can all be contended with who we eventually settle down with and concentrate our energy to build our homes and shut out distractions,the family system will be better for us all
God bless you my dear. Make your choice wisely and be contempted .
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
kense88:
God bless you my dear . Make your choice wisely and be contempted .
Amen!
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by ayesco202(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
234GT:
My problem is I can't marry a short lady. I don't see that as being choosy.
One man's meat truly is another man's kpomo. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.