Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. (33319 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by ghostwritter(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
I am dating this fine babe presently, she is physically attractive, hardworking, good mannered but not in any way educated and very local while there is other one on the line who is highly educated, very attractive, hard working, but too ambitious and very selfish.
I just get confuse, I do feel I should marry the local girl and try educate her. Most Highly educated girls I dated always pisses me off someway.

8 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Fabuloski(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

so what if a lady says she wants a tall guy who has six packs and all that,what will u call her
Then The Lady Should Woo The Guy Na, Abi. So If The Lady Cannot Woo The Guy, Then She Will Have To Wait For Such Guyz Who "Will" Desire Her.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Stycon(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
There is no point settling for a lady and still long throat after another because who is at hand doesn't have what you crave for...find someone who satisfies at least 89% of your spec...most importantly you both shares similar core values, belief and finds each other sexually attractive

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by itsandi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is it a bad thing to select
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kolawoleibukun: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
guy choosy or not e no concern Nigeria. is our naira choosy na the question be that
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by cerowo(f): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
O boy God go help us o. You fit get educated queens-english speaking girl as gf and she no go get booobs and butts. You fit come see d one weh get weh no dey enlightened at all...

I see busty and yanshy pepper sellers on d market near my street but how person go come go propose to such a person?
Lol.
Pepper sellers no be human being?
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Contentment is the key to life, If only we can all be contended with who we eventually settle down with and concentrate our energy to build our homes and shut out distractions,the family system will be better for us all

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Inkredible(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

those who dont have a banging body,who will marry them

Ordinary not so spectacular men.

Touts, bus drivers and the ilk got to procreate.

Abi who where you thinking before?

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
I beg to disagree with just one idea: that we can't always get what we want. I can! Always! As for being choosy, I am now, because the girls I want are not in my financial lane. They're way up. So I know I have to get better and wealthier at what I do so I can attract that class of girls. There's no wisdom in rolling with the girls I don't want, is there?

So, yeah, choosy is my motivation.

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Man Is insatiable,if you like have figure 8,good manners and be successful career wise, they will still have a reason to crave for egusi soup outside undecided,only few men have made efforts to be disciplined and faithful. So can we all stop making it look like a banging body is all it takes to keep a man, cos dog wey wan loss nor dey hear e master whistle

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
I think it swings both ways. It is one heck of a task finding that close match hence the reason a lot of people are unfulfilled. If only we are allowed to get our own clay and mold our own partners...chisos, I would create a wonder, a hottie, a smartie, a sexy, a decent, a calm, a storm, a volatile, a fair, a darkie, a gentleman, a lover, a beautiful mind...a vavavoom! Hian, it is well.

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by marvin902(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
O boy God go help us o. You fit get educated queens-english speaking girl as gf and she no go get booobs and butts. You fit come see d one weh get weh no dey enlightened at all...

I see busty and yanshy pepper sellers on d market near my street but how person go come go propose to such a person?

whats so hard in that..
as far shes not an illiterate and she fits my spec am cool with it.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by marvin902(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
ghostwritter:
I am dating this fine babe presently, she is physically attractive, hardworking, good mannered but not in any way educated and very local while there is other one on the line who is highly educated, very attractive, hard working, but too ambitious and very selfish.
I just get confuse, I do feel I should marry the local girl and try educate her. Most Highly educated girls I dated always pisses me off someway.

i suggest you go for the one that gives you peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by IamPopular(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. The thing get as e be.
... Na this kind talk,alcohol,sport and bet dey unite men

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by ErepaTV: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
sisisioge:
I think it swings both ways. It is one heck of a task finding that close match hence the reason a lot of people are unfulfilled. If only we are allowed to get our own clay and mold our own partners...chisos, I would create a wonder, a hottie, a smartie, a sexy, a decent, a calm, a storm, a volatile, a fair, a darkie, a gentleman, a lover, a beautiful mind...a vavavoom! Hian, it is well.

Like me cool

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by elantraceey(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
The truth is a lot of guys don't really know what they want, while some wants everything but life cannot give you everything, contentment in life is key.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lord, I want to be a good man for my wife and kids, so help me God, amen....

Case closed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by siroms: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
......an some people will be blaming Solomon.
its nt easy oooo
its only requires discipline 2 stay faithful.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
What of sexual preferences? Can you marry her if she doesn't give MouthAction or take it up the ass (anal)?
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by joliecouer: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:
those who dont have a banging body,who will marry them
i wonder oh!
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
geesunge:
It's not possible to see a lady that has all the qualities an average man wants. Some ladies are beautiful and have good shapes, well educated and intelligent. But you get turned off when you engage them in a conversation for few minutes after realizing they lack good manners. I discovered many educated ladies are not always submissive. I feel, it's better one settles for a lady that has good characters. Though many ladies fake that when your level of commitment to the relationship is made know. They later reveal their true characters when they are finally hooked and married. Even if a lady is the most beautiful in the state, once she begins to frustrate the man, he gets tired and considers settling for an ugly lady that will give her peace of mind and respect her.
The fact is your woman's weakness is the strength of another man's wife. Therefore, make sure you always focus on your wife's strength.

One word "experience" grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Well, physically I'm clear in my mind as to the spec of a woman that appeals to me sexually.

But I find myself adjusting my specs with every partner I deeply bond/connect with.
For example, I used to prefer thick dark girls (not skinny/fat) with nice round tits until I met my ex, I fell deeply for her and subconsciously she became my specs. Now, I'm into fair slim girls with average tits but a killer ass/hips.
Surely I'm not alone on this?

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by rayobaba(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Toks2008:
All over the world,we have billions of ladies who are beautiful,single and ready to mingle yet it is quite baffling how difficult it is for a guy to easily find that lady that has what he desires in terms of physical beauty which is a paramount factor for men considering the fact that we are visual in nature meaning "whatever pleases our eyes will inadvertently please our minds"

In my school of thought,I believe a man has no excuse for settling with a lady that does not match his desire in terms of outward beauty.

Regardless of the fact that men with beautiful wives still cheat,i have seen guys cheat on their wives because according to them,their wives don't have the type of exterior dimension that matches their sexual desire so the question is "why marry a lady you are not physically or sexually attracted to

If you want a boorilicious lady or a busty lady,slim,big,fair,dark then why go for the opposite just to start living your matrimonial sexual life in perpetual fantasy of being with another lady?

Inasmuch as ladies have the right to be choosy too,in most part of the world it's saddening that cultural restraints do not afford them the freedom to walk up to a guy they want to ask him out.

But as a man I believe it is OK to be picky so that you can be with a lady you truly desire because there is nothing as sexually gratifying than getting turned on when you look at your wife.

Yes we know we can't always have all we want but at least we should be able to get something very close and we also know that b**bs sag and curves usually fade but I believe it still makes sense spending our early marital life with a woman that has the sexual features we desire.

I don't know if this makes sense.

make sense die
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Angy55(f): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
greiboy:
Frankly there is no excuse for cheating. People cheat because they want to cheat.

Not all men prefer the sexy, figure eight type of ladies, We all have different appreciation/taste. Some might prefer skinny girls, others might prefer ladies with champagne bottle type of stature.

Either way, anyone looking for a spouse should always do away with a mistaken idea of perfection or the idea that anyone will/can fit into his/her own thought of perfection.

No one is perfect and we constantly have to compromise, otherwise one will wait forever.

God bless you for this.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Hez143(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Now when men wake up early in the morning their phallus rises up ( ere-ction ) the way the sun rises up. we are the sun. women on the other hand have monthly cycles or what is called moon cycles. moon cycles are every 28 days. they are the moon. now moon represents darkness while the sun represents light. the sun has to overpower the darkness for their to be light. as a man ( the sun ),
You cannot get any darker than the moon so trying to compete with the moon in terms of darkness is a futile attempt. men who abandon the sun ( be the light of righteousness in your home ) and attempt to be the moon by dabbling in all kinds of wickedness always end up in bad and terrible relationships because like i said you cannot out-darken darkness and the only peace you can get as a man in darkness is if you satisfy all the dark desires of the woman.
You will notice that as a man in darkness you will be fighting constantly with your wife unless you can satisfy all her dark desires like you need to be extremely rich so she can indulge all her carnal fantasies of 10,000 pound watches, shoes, travels, jewellery, iphones, bentleys etc etc and sex-ual desires too.
It never stops. its like a pit of darkness that has to keep getting satisfied. if you cannot satisfy that darkness you will be the object of intense hate and anger. your home will be like the middle-east or boko haram territory lol. point being if you choose to be in darkness as a man, you have to be willing to fulfill all the dark desires of your woman because she is then superior to you in darkness and is more powerful than you.
You are in her territory now. she is the moon cycle being. a being that can only be tamed and calmed by the light of YAH. and YAH has made it this way so that every man has to carry his cross and be refined in affliction till he seeks righteousness. so fellas ? if you want a peaceful existence in any relationship with a woman ? seek the light OR seek for otedolas kind of money. those are your only 2 choices. well there is a third option which i wouldnt recommend which is turning to mike tyson in your own house

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by TomHagen: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
A banging body doesn't keep a man. Ask Jennifer Lopez, ask Beyonce. grin
Men are not meant to be kept.

Go buy dog.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Dirkcoyt: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Lol. Pepper sellers no be human being?
bricklayer no be human being? grin
we both know where the guy is coming from.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
TomHagen:
Men are not meant to be kept.

Go buy dog.
Yeah, I know. Dogs are more loyal than men.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by poweredcom(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
una never hear say oritsefemi marry ashewo
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Angy55:
God bless you for this.
You are welcome sis Hope you are enjoying the holiday? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.