Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. (33310 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kense88: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
sisisioge:
I think it swings both ways. It is one heck of a task finding that close match hence the reason a lot of people are unfulfilled. If only we are allowed to get our own clay and mold our own partners...chisos, I would create a wonder, a hottie, a smartie, a sexy, a decent, a calm, a storm, a volatile, a fair, a darkie, a gentleman, a lover, a beautiful mind...a vavavoom! Hian, it is well.
Lol easy ooh
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kense88: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
that's me ,so you don't think I didn't put my picture because I am ugly
shola! am I right?
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
kense88:
shola! am I right?
hahahaha,i am not Yoruba o, only me Ada and shola cool
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kense88: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
hahahaha,i am not Yoruba o, only me Ada and shola cool
Am not guessing your name . You look so much like someone I know. Her name is shola. She did her service at ebony state.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
kense88:
Am not guessing your name . You look so much like someone I know. Her name is shola. She did her service at ebony state.
sorry,not me
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kense88: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
sorry,not me
OK. I know you will be thinking it's one those tricks some nairaland guys play, but you actually look like her. I would have uploaded her pics for you to confirm, but don't have any now. Possibly your double, if you believe in such. Am impressed with your comments. First, was attracted by your comment on this thread, then went through your posts. Am impressed, keep it up.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by ReubenE(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
oga, compliments of the season
Compliments of the season
May the coming year favour you....
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
ReubenE:

Compliments of the season
May the coming year favour you....
amen,thanks and you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
kense88:
OK. I know you will be thinking it's one those tricks some nairaland guys play, but you actually look like her. I would have uploaded her pics for you to confirm, but don't have any now. Possibly your double, if you believe in such. Am impressed with your comments. First, was attracted by your comment on this thread, then went through your posts. Am impressed, keep it up.
i guess I have so many sisters from another mother.As for the bolded, thanks
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
CorGier:
Well, physically I'm clear in my mind as to the spec of a woman that appeals to me sexually.
But I find myself adjusting my specs with every partner I deeply bond/connect with.
For example, I used to prefer thick dark girls (not skinny/fat) with nice round tits until I met my ex, I fell deeply for her and subconsciously she became my specs. Now, I'm into fair slim girls with average tits but a killer ass/hips.
Surely I'm not alone on this?
You're not. My ex left me with a preference for dark skinned girls, a complexion I might have called dirty in the past. When one has a deep emotional bond with someone, they're drawn to people that possess traits that remind them of the person they bonded with. Now I'm only attracted to black girls, almost charcoal black lipsrsealed
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by crackhaus: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
sisisioge:
I think it swings both ways. It is one heck of a task finding that close match hence the reason a lot of people are unfulfilled. If only we are allowed to get our own clay and mold our own partners...chisos, I would create a wonder, a hottie, a smartie, a sexy, a decent, a calm, a storm, a volatile, a fair, a darkie, a gentleman, a lover, a beautiful mind...a vavavoom! Hian, it is well.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
BenShammer:
You're not. My ex left me with a preference for dark skinned girls, a complexion I might have called dirty in the past. When one has a deep emotional bond with someone, they're drawn to people that possess traits that remind them of the person they bonded with. Now I'm only attracted to black girls, almost charcoal black lipsrsealed

no words ever sounded truer my brother.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
t00dugged:
sorry,not me
Ebonyi, Enugu and I'm pretty sure I saw you in Anambra the other day. Easy oh lipsrsealed
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by babony1: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Toks2008:

No don't get it twisted...every lady is one man's dream....so there are always guys out there who will like a lady as she is.
[i][/i] exactly.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by newslifeop: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Afrocentric: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
kimbraa:
A banging body doesn't keep a man. Ask Jennifer Lopez, ask Beyonce. grin
OK, then tell us what keeps a MAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.