Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 (2976 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lool you always make me laugh
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow that's so sweet chief you're such a darling cause your queen which turns out to be me is sitting down and you're walking into 2018 like a solder..........

#sugardaddy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool you always make me laugh
That's one of my aim to always make people laugh....... like I'm doing to you right now

What about your nkita lol didn't you take her to cross over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
I chained her in my room she was really sad. She's lying on my shirt, at least it will feel like I am there with her
Thegeneralqueen:
That's one of my aim to always make people laugh....... like I'm doing to you right now

What about your nkita lol didn't you take her to cross over cheesy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
typed a really lengthy update but somehow it got wiped off my pc and now i cant fit to type it again

sorry! embarassed
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I chained her in my room she was really sad. She's lying on my shirt, at least it will feel like I am there with her
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh chief you're so funny but the puppy will poo there nah odika e cho ka imunor gi weyne cin cin.........

OMG chief you're so caring one of the reasons why I left my U.S boyfriend for you.......

#sugardaddy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lool she had better not, abeg go back to him, I am looking for abroad girlfriend sef to help me, my house rent money is not yet complete
Thegeneralqueen:
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh chief you're so funny but the puppy will poo there nah odika e cho ka imunor gi weyne cin cin.........

OMG chief you're so caring one of the reasons why I left my U.S boyfriend for you.......

#sugardaddy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool she had better not, abeg go back to him, I am looking for abroad girlfriend sef to help me, my house rent money is not yet complete
Ahh chief I can't go back to him at this point of time....... which house rent again hmmmmm chief better don't try me

What about my needs.....house rent at vgc,the new iPhone X you promised me, the school fees of my younger ones, I need to make my hair, my cream and soap..... etc better put your rent aside for now and concentrate on me.......

Like seriously chief have you forgotten your sugar daddy responsibilities.....?

#slimdaddy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Anything above 7k per month allowance, my village people will have to come to my aid. Lemme focus and pray. I am getting married in a couple of days kiss
Thegeneralqueen:
Ahh chief I can't go back to him at this point of time....... which house rent again hmmmmm chief better don't try me

What about my needs.....house rent at vgc,the new iPhone X you promised me, the school fees of my younger ones, I need to make my hair, my cream and soap..... etc better put your rent aside for now and concentrate on me.......

Like seriously chief have you forgotten your sugar daddy responsibilities.....?

#slimdaddy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by ajoyeleke(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mtchew, abandoned post
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Anything above 7k per month allowance, my village people will have to come to my aid. Lemme focus and pray. I am getting married in a couple of days kiss
Pray for more allowance for me oooo.......

Anyway I wish you success in 2018 may the creator grant you your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Martin0(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2018
richythePH:

OK fam but dont say i didnt warn u o cos i might say some crazy things lipsrsealed

More life to ma enemies!grin

Happy new year!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Espada10: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

You won't believe I'm presently listening to the soundtracks of this movie. My best out if it is pachcha Botessi where he danced with avanthika.
that is baahubali 1... you need to watch "the conclusion" even people that hate bollywood films, they confirm the film. I love that film ..one of my best film, if not even my best film last year( oh dear I can't believe I am already saying "last year)..glory be to God
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
that is baahubali 1... you need to watch "the conclusion" even people that hate bollywood films, they confirm the film. I love that film ..one of my best film, if not even my best film last year( oh dear I can't believe I am already saying "last year)..glory be to God
I have both on my phone. But what suprises me most is that baahubali is 38 while bhalladeva is 33. They started the pre production in the year 2013, that means he was like 30yrs old when they released part one. See how huge he is... That why they made him the elderly one.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Khodorkovsky(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2018
4)NL's infamous prophet saintsammurai revealed 5 names of ladies who are ghosts from the marine world on nl

Give me the link to this.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
I have both parts on my phone. It's really a great movie. You won't believe bhaubali is older than bhalladeva for real. Bhalladeva was around 28 to 30 when they started acting that movie and bhaubali was 35. Imagine!
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Espada10: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

I have both parts on my phone. It's really a great movie. You won't believe bhaubali is older than bhalladeva for real. Bhalladeva was around 28 to 30 when they started acting that movie and bhaubali was 35. Imagine!
yep...I actually knew prahbas before bahuballi...I watched some of his movies like Mirchi, Mr perfect etc...naturally, he is a good actor but bahuballi took him to greater heights..my fav in the films are :

1) The Queen mother ( shivigami) I like the woman composure , presence , command , everything.

2)Kattappa - My Man

3) Anuska shetty "deevesna" - especially that her entrance in conclusion and the way bahuballi was mesmerised by her prescence and action.

4) You remember that scene bahubali shot 3 arrows past deevesna as she look at him in awe...that was also one of my Fav moment.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
yep...I actually knew prahbas before bahuballi...I watched some of his movies like Mirchi, Mr perfect etc...naturally, he is a good actor but bahuballi took him to greater heights..my fav in the films are :

1) The Queen mother ( shivigami) I like the woman composure , presence , command , everything.

2)Kattappa - My Man

3) Anuska shetty "deevesna" - especially that her entrance in conclusion and the way bahuballi was mesmerised by her prescence and action.

4) You remember that scene bahubali shot 3 arrows past deevesna as she look at him in awe...that was also one of my Fav moment.

Wow.. Exactly the same thing in my mind too. Shivagami has everything that portrayed her as a leader... Time to learn Hindi. I've got some India friends, I'll beg one to teach me but he's kinda stupid. I'll tell him tho.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Espada10: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Wow.. Exactly the same thing in my mind too. Shivagami has everything that portrayed her as a leader... Time to learn Hindi. I've got some India friends, I'll beg one to teach me but he's kinda stupid. I'll tell him tho.
lol..good luck ..I just like their films especially the emotional aspect of their films but apart from that I don't like indians ...the most racist set of people ,users, wicked and ITK ( I too know) you can ever meet are them. I know a lot of them in UK. Just use sense in dealing with them...that is all
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
lol..good luck ..I just like their films especially the emotional aspect of their films but apart from that I don't like indians ...the most racist set of people ,users, wicked and ITK ( I too know) you can ever meet are them. I know a lot of them in UK. Just use sense in dealing with them...that is all

Hmmm... Thanks for the advice smiley
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by shinarlaura(f): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hmmm... Thanks for the advice smiley

What are u guys saying embarassed tongue
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
share the updates grin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
shinarlaura:

What are u guys saying embarassed tongue

Lol grin.. We're talking about an India movie titled Baahubali.. It's a blockbuster! It's in two parts, part one (the beginning) and part two (the conclusion).
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hehehe, Not yet but very soon.
Hey! Mail me- ayoife45@yahoo.com
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=IAyo post=63797153]
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by shinarlaura(f): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin.. We're talking about an India movie titled Baahubali.. It's a blockbuster! It's in two parts, part one (the beginning) and part two (the conclusion).

Lol..ok

I should watch it too
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by HungerBAD: 4:57am On Jan 04, 2018
hungryboy:
Donald Trump been don deport am come back naija, him come go back him village go dey farm, him never get phone now and network no dey him village sef.

Lol.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by hungryboy(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

Lol.
My Oga, greetings of the season.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by HungerBAD: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2018
hungryboy:
My Oga, greetings of the season.

Happy New Year bros.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.